AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Compliment the Signature Game

Go down 
+7
NavyReservist
Okami Yammi
Jade
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Dream Drops
MadHattersPassion
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 509

Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:28 pm

I like your signature because it's not your usual lighter, more pastel style. The darker image of Ace has a very pretty, eye-catching color and the little star texture of it is one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:55 pm

I like your siggy because of the in general look of it. It shows to me more of an intimidating and strong side of Surge. You really did a good job of bring that out~.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 280

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 11:05 am

I like your signature because the colors and textures go well with the doctor~. :Sing:
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I like your siggy because it has a lot of movement and catches the eye. I might try to make something like it myself~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:36 am

The siggy Fang made for my other account is lovely~. She did a wonderful job with a small picture since Riku doesn't seem to have so many screenshots~. I do love looking at it when I can!
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 196

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Whoa! I love the use of fire in your signature to bring out the power and determination in your chosen character, its awesome~
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 pm

I love the font used in your signature, it's not often anyone around here uses something different than the standard font.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:49 pm

I like your siggy for it's style. You really brought out the color and the small icons complimenting Ah Tabai's thoughtful expressions is a nice touch~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 pm

I like the colors in your signature, it gives it a vintage look. The psd you used looks excellent given Charlie there though that arrow is kind of distracting. Might just be me though. It otherwise is a very lovely signature without needing to have too much going on in it to draw attention to it.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:54 pm

I find myself really liking your siggy of Black Heart. It's so colorful and draws my eye because of that~. Some with your icon~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:35 am

I love the blue in your signature; the darker ones display nicely against the lighter hues and make the warmer colors 'pop'.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 1:41 am

I love the monocromic feel of your signature, as well as the blues and yellows, all the lines and different shapes really makes it interesting!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:39 am

Your signature is very lovely. The textures really make it feel like the void of space and the colors of blue are very nice~.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 280

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:46 pm

I like how much the colors contrast in your siggy, it looks really nice~.
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:54 am

I love the more subdued colors on your signature versus the giant grin on Jeice's face. It helps to tone him down in a way without losing all of the color.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 037

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 12:12 pm

I love the wording in your signature 'forge your way' sound really epic and cool!
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:50 pm

I like the picture on the bottom of your signature!
I think he's kinda handsome Bashful
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:08 pm

I like the picture you've got.It's so cool.The dark colors and the bright blue are cool.:3
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 037

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:40 pm

I like the look on the "YOU KEEP GETTING IN MY WAY! I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" guys face (the one on the left)!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compliment the Signature Game   Compliment the Signature Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compliment the Signature Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2