AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Empty
PostSubject: I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα   I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:30 pm

This is always the first thing that pops up when you search Homestuck on Quizilla, let's see what the fuss is about. Once again Hatter is the supplier of to die for gifs~

Quote :
“What have you been doing down here!?” Karkat demanded as he stomped down some stairs. Equius had been missing for several hours upon every day, though no one had bothered to see what he was working on in one of the few rooms in the building.

Some stairs, where are we. I, what, are they on the meteor, what's going on.

Quote :
Equius jumped away from his machine, and stared at the mutant leader. He stuttered for a few moments unsure of what to say. He began to sweat, and tried, unsuccessfully, to cover the huge machine with his body.

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Tumblr_m09w78CEW51qbygev

Since when in the hell is Equius like /that/
Especially to Karkat???

Quote :
“What the hell is this thing?” Karkat asked as he walked around the opposing troll. The machine was large, twice his height, and shaped in a semi-circle, the base round and composed of stair all around. “What does it do?” With an odd look he poked at it.

Fearless leader, why do you even care.

Quote :
“Don’t touch it!” Equius snapped.

"Cease groping my machine with your filthy low blood hands." Equius sneered, paying no mind to the low blood before him.

I fixed your Equius, you can thank me later.

Quote :
“Then tell me what it does!” Karkat snapped back.

The two boys stared of for a while before Equius broke the silence. “I think I need a towel.”

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Tumblr_m5zrupYdDn1r5waef

Quote :
Karkat continued to glare. “It’s an order. And you are NOT allowed to get off on this!”

“Very well. Do you remember when Sollux found another technological connection with SBURB, but we couldn’t communicate with the other group?”

I think you mean SGURB.
Oh god. I see where this is going

Quote :
“Yeah, but he never really tried since he didn’t care.”

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Thatssotrue_6044_1332592911
That makes two of us.

Quote :
“I found the connection, but I cannot connect with the group through computer means, so I tried my hands at a teleportation device. I hope to catch one of the species through the wave lengths, and then transport them into the machine.”
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα 01908
Oh god it's happening again.
Sucked into the world

Quote :
“Does it actually work?” Karkat asked in a bland tone.

“I was just about to try it.”

“Then do it.”

Hahaha why is this so popular?

Quote :
“Yes,” he stammered out as he flipped a switch. The semi-circle filled with a deep blue color, and a bright light filled the room for a brief moment. A loud, mechanic sound filled the room, and the trolls stared in awe. After a moment the light began to flicker, and the sound fuzzed. A few seconds later the moment ended completely and there in the center of the staircase, under the semi-circle, stood nothing.

Good lord this Equius is ruining Equius for me.

Now, I know this has been done in every fandom since the beginning of time, but never have I seen something executed the same way in /two/ different fics.

Quote :
Karkat grew annoyed, and turned to go back up the stairs. “It’s a good thing it didn’t work. We don’t need to add more confusion to this mess. Get rid of that dumb thing.”

You mean he wasn't already?
If thing worked like it was suposed too, wouldn't more players be a /good/ thing? To beat Bec Noir, you know?
/Over-thinking everything
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα B507d892

Quote :
As the door slammed Equius’s rage grew until he need an outlet. Turning, he kicked a side of the bottom stairs, creating a giant hole in the staircase. The machine lit up once again, and the sound resumed, all for a brief second. As soon as this started, it ended. This time, a girl landed side-ways on the base, and fell down the side of the stairs Equius kicked. She cut her arm as she rolled down, causing azure blue blood to spread on the machine, and slammed against Equius’s legs.

oh mah gawd no waizzz!!!111one

Azure Blue Blood~! Why, thats Equius' blood color~

Quote :
He gave the girl a confused look. She had tan skin, and red hair with curls that ended at her chin. Her clothes consisted of white shorts and a black shirt with an odd looking creature in it. It was small and white with long ears and a puffy tail. The oddest thing that caught his eyes was her ears. They were pointed, like his, but were more regal, and stretched well past her head.
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα E15ff7e7
Wait she's a tan troll girl with red hair. And Rabbit ears. What the fuck is going on here.

Quote :
“I thought I was falling into that purple lake,” she quietly murmured while rubbing her arm. She opened her wide eyes, which were the same color as her blood, and stared at Equius. Silence continued for a minute. “What just happened?” Equius continued to stare at the girl in confusion, and she growled in discontent. “I told you to tell me what happened.”

I thought trolls had horns.
Oh my god no, trolls eyes are their blood color when they're like eight sweeps.

Quote :
Something passed through the trolls eyes. He grabbed the girl, hard, by her good arm, and pulled her up. “You’re blood may be blue, but it’s not as dark as mine. You do not give me orders.”

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Tumblr_lti0vnBoWI1qk4ipc
Tapping someone gives them bruises if Equius grabbed someone in anger he would brake the arm

Quote :
The girl had a short temper, but was smart enough to know when to calm down. The soon to be bruise proved to be enough for a warning. “Um, I’m sorry? I hope I wasn’t being rude?”

Short temper, hopes isn't rude.
Yep.

Quote :
Equius’s expression softened and he placed the girl down. “Oh, fiddlesticks. That was rude. Forgive me. My name is Equius.”

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα 1303451426019

Quote :
“Yeah. Okay. My name is Reyo. Could you please tell me what I’m doing here? Last thing I knew I was diving into the lake to help my friend, and then I’m getting a face full of metal.”

Six letters people. It isn't that hard! I, myself, have a rabbit troll named Lepori boom six and it's the name of the Rabbit on the moon.

Quote :
“I transported you here to share tips of your game to convey to the humans playing in their realm.”

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Thatssotruecom_1213_1329759305
Oh, do tell~

Quote :
Reyo blinked and rubbed the bottom of her ear. “That made no sense at all.” Equius didn’t respond, and she took it upon herself to study the boy. The gray skin, or even the broken teeth and glasses, didn’t strike her as odd, but the horns intrigued her greatly. She stepped closer to the tall boy, stood on the tip of her toes, placed a hand on his shoulder, and wrapped the other around his good horn. “So odd,” she whispered to herself.
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Snapsh10
let me just...let me just....fuck not worth it.

Quote :
An odd feeling came over Equius, but before he could respond in any way, the door slammed open, startling the two.

“Did you get rid of that dumb thing like I told you to?” Karkat questioned as he stomped down the stairs a second time. When he saw the red headed girl he became baffled, and tripped down the stairs.

In the two minutes it took for you to storm out? No.

Quote :
“So much smaller,” Reyo murmured, staring at the new boy’s horns.

Karkat quickly stood back up, and stared at the girl. “What the? It worked? Who is this?”

“I’m Reyo. Who are you?”

“My name is Karkat. I’m the leader here,” he answered with a scowl.

She gave the short boy a doubtful look. “If you say so. Well then, great leader, send me home. My friend needs my help.”

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα I7Ygy4

dear god this is not even Karkat anymore

Quote :
Karkat glared at the spiteful girl before snapping at Equius, “send her home, and don’t tell anyone she’s here.”

Equius looked over to the machine for the first time since Reyo appeared, and noticed the smoke coming from it. “Um, I can’t send her back just this second.”

Because where there's smoke,
/sunglasses
there's fire.

I'm having too much fun now.

Quote :
“Then fix it, and send her back. And I mean soon.”

“I need a towel.”

“And stop getting off on this!” Karkat demanded as he stormed away and slammed the door.

But its my OTP, anyone mistakenly dominating Equius furever~

Quote :
The two left in the room stared at each other for a moment before Reyo cleared her throat. “Well, um, maybe I could give you a hand.”

The sweaty troll cleared his throat as well. “Do you know anything about robots or mechanics?”

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα 569b4d4a
these are my feels.

Quote :
“Well, no. I just know a few tidbits. I’m pretty good at computers though.”

“I’ll be in charge. Understand?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“You’ll have to listen to everything I say.”

“Okay?”

“All right. Good. But first, excuse me. I need to find a towel.”
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Tumblr_lxbnwzMBSO1r12aq9o1_500

Quote :
Three days passed between the two. A small bed was made for Reyo in the corner of the large room. She spent all her time in that room, just as told, and hadn’t seen anyone but Equius, and occasionally the nubby horned troll Karkat when he decided to barge in and yell. Little progress had been made on the transporter because the two were having problems on finding the source of the malfunction.

It's come to my attention that, I don't really give a flying fuck about this fic anymore. The temptation to abandon ship is great.

Quote :
The next morning Reyo awakened to a rustling sound. She opened her big eyes to see Equius making another bed just next to hers.

oh snap I just noticed, trolls don't use beds.
They use cocoons.
I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Mnb

Quote :
“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m making a bed in here.”

“Yeah, but why?”

“I don’t need to explain it to you,” he shot at her.

Someone is pmsing like a lumberjack.

Quote :
Reyo put her hands up in defense. “Sorry, sorry. My bad.” After a few incidents she learned to be careful around the abnormally strong boy, and to watch what she said. It had something to do with her blood not being as dark as his. She didn’t know what the big deal was since everyone where she came from had the same colored blood.

New theory, are you even a troll. The description said 'Chinese zodiac troll' What is goooing oooon
/sobs in corner

Quote :
Equius sighed as he placed a pillow on his makeshift bed. “I just don’t want you to be lonely at night anymore.”
COCOONS MOFO

Quote :
Reyo stared at the boy, her cheeks tenting blue. The familiar flutter in her stomach came up, and she stuttered a response. This had been happening more and more often since she came here. The boy was rude, and proud and unnerving, but Reyo somehow found it endearing. She knew deep down that he didn’t mean most of it.

Tinting, not tenting. A tent is a, you know what, fuck it.
This is so long, send help.

Quote :
“We should probably get back to work,” she muttered.

“Yeah, okay.”

She stared at him in shock. She gave him something he’d consider an order, and he didn’t respond in the usual fashion. The two spent the next hour sitting against a wall staring at the machine. They had checked just about everything they could, and still couldn’t think of a cause.

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα 6b8d49b4

Quote :
“Wait a minute,” Reyo pondered.

“What is it?”

“What’s the flux hooked up to?”

“I connected it to the relay. Why?”

“What if we hooked it up to the capacitor?”

Equius slowly looked over to her, and then smiled. He stood up, and offered her a hand. “That might actually work! Why didn’t I think of that?”

Hahaha, what.

Equius is kinda, boss at robotics and mechanics. It's in his description, your freak human troll thing wouldn't even know, ok.

Quote :
“I’m just smarter than you are,” she joked, but Equius didn’t quit understand that. His grip on her hand tightened, and he swung her against the wall. Reyo gasp when his left hand smacked the wall next to her head, pressing slightly into the surface.

Killer her Equius, leave no trace.

Quote :
“Would you cut it out with the macho, super strong, controlling attitude!?” Reyo snapped, a new bruise forming on her wrist.

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Karkat-whut2-1
can't breath, dying

Quote :
“You are the most eccentric and unruly girl I have ever met!” he shouted back. His eyes filled with anger, and an unusual emotion. Just as Reyo was about to shoot back Equius slammed his lips down onto hers. Her head smacked back to the wall, but she didn’t hesitate. She slithered her hand into his hair. Her opposite hand grabbed onto his arrow shaped horn, and pulled him closer. Equius released her wrist and snaked one arm around her waist, the other tangled in her hair.

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Edbeaba8
ksdkfsdllsdf;s
no
nope
fuck

Quote :
He lightly pulled on her short curls, and she moaned into his mouth. Taking the opportunity, he slid his tongue into her mouth and they battle over dominance. After another minute Reyo pulled away, gasping for air. Equius did the same, letting her go.

what is this I don't even whut

Quote :
“Ow,” she said under her breath, rubbing her side.

“I tried to be gentle,” he replied nervously. He moved to check her side, but decided against it to not further the injury.

where is Nepeta during all this?
She like never is not by Equius.
She is constantly pestering him and involved with his life.
This is flawed.

Quote :
“So, the, uh, capacitor.”

“Yes. Hand me that wrench.”

“Yeah.”

Oh god help
Quote :

After a short half an hour the machine magically came to life. The blue portal opened, and the mechanic sound filled the room.

“So, I guess this is good bye?” Equius asked. He raised his hand up to the tip of Reyo’s long ear, and, as gently as he could, he rubbed it.

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Eridan9
my feels
my feeeeels

Quote :
“It doesn’t have to be,” she said, leaning into the touch. “I’ve spent the past four days with this thing. I can figure out how to make on of these transporters. We can find a way to connect them into portals, and meet each other all the time.”

“Do that. Er, if you want to, I mean.” His hand slid to her cheek.

“Yes. I do.”

I hope it breaks mid transport and she dies in the endless void of horrorterrors and jazz.

Quote :
The two leaned in one last time for a small kiss. When they pulled away Reyo jumped into his arms, giving him a tight hug. As he ran a hand through her hair the door slammed open.
can't pap too strong,
can hug.
Does not compute

Quote :
Karkat stomped down in his usual fashion. “Did you two fin- What the hell are you doing!” he shouted in rage and shock. “Equius, stop that!”

You tell him Karkat.

Quote :
“Oh, calm down, Nubby,” Reyo teased, stepping back. “I’m leaving. My friends are going to flip out when I get back.” She walked up the stairs to the portal, and stood on the base. Turning, she winked at her new matesprite. “But, I’ll be back.” With a smile Reyo walked into the blue, readying herself to dive into the deep purple waters that awaited her.

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Thatssotruecom_1260_1329759586
Check please.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Empty
PostSubject: Re: I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα   I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:47 pm

Quote :

That line is magical~. It is forever magical~.

And also:

:33< Equius! Equius...? Where did you go...?
:33< Seriously, I haven't seen you in furever!
:33< Hmph! If he's off shipping with someone without my knowledge there will be revenge to be had!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα   I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:55 pm

EVU- wrote:
Quote :

That line is magical~. It is forever magical~.

And also:

:33< Equius! Equius...? Where did you go...?
:33< Seriously, I haven't seen you in furever!
:33< Hmph! If he's off shipping with someone without my knowledge there will be revenge to be had!

The magic is just too much magic uvu

dear god. Best Nepeta reaction, furever.

Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα   I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I came to drink тεα and sρσяк fics [Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue By behindmyicyblueeyes] & I'm all outta тεα
Page 1 of 1