AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
  Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1

pt.1 no bad comments please enjoy

Knight: Oh dear me, I cannot refrain myself from making horrible comments..

Hicks: *sighs softly*

Your POV
You were walking in the woods gazing amoung the beautifulsight.You had to sneak out of you parents science lab and luckly the guards were on lunch break.You sat on a log and put your hair up because it was getting too hot to keep it down.You were listening to the gorgous songs the birds were singing and humming along with them.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Originalgaston

Predator's POV
I watched this ooman female leave the same building where those other oomans were taking my prey.It made me so mad they thought they could just come and steel my prey.

Knight: I think she mean's 'human'..

Hicks: And she speak's Predator....

I watched as my wrist blade shot out and gleamed in the sun.'I've had enough if this female ooman even thinks of taking my next target I'll kill her and mount her skull on my trophie wall' I thought and smirked to myself as i activated my cloak and waited perched on a tree branch and watching this ooman.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  96353720_rage_gif

Your POV
You heard playful squealing and looked to your right to see two bear cubs play wrestling each other.You couldn't help but smile they were too cute but you knew better than to move any closer their mother should be close by and you didn't want to make her mad.It seemed luck wasn't on your side because you heard a growl behind you and you slowly stood and turned around to come face to face with the mother bear.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Thatssotrue_4977_1331856149

You just stood there fear now creeping into your soul and the next thing you saw terrified you even more.The bear stood up on her hind legs and stood a near 7ft tall completely blowing your 5'5 out of the water and stomping on it a few times.

Knight: Excuse me, Excuse Me? EXCUSE ME?!

Hicks: Jesus Christ, Knight. Power down, will ya?

The bear growled again and went to swipe at you but you side stepped and fell down the hill next to you and started to roll.Then you stopped and hit something hard you looked up thinking it was a tree but how wrong you were.You layed at the feet of this huge creature the stood at about 9ft.It had this weird looking armor on and it wore a mask to hide its face you were scared but at the same time amazed.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Thatssotrue_3295_1330837208

You were shot out of your awe when you heard a roar and saw the mother bear storming down the hill after you how she didn't fall was a shock to you.Quickly you stood up and hid behind the creature and closed your eyes.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Original-3

You heard a wine and then a thud you opened your eyes to see the bear unconious on the ground and the creature about to give it the final blow."Don't" you grab the creature's arm not caring if it could kill you "don't kill her she has two cubs and if you kill her,her cubs wont beable to make it and they'll die too" as if on cue the two cubs came rolling down the hill then ran over to their mother whining to her to get her to get up."Please don't kill her" you looked at the eyes on the mask of the creature hoping it would understand and not killer the mother bear.

Hicks: Can we call her a Natureabo?
Knight: Nah, it sounds stupid. Seriously, this chick should be running. Not standing around like a fucktard...

The creature nodded and thenput away his spear thing and then started to walk away dragging you with it."Hey I can walk on my own" you yelled at it and then you were dropped onto the ground with a thud."Owwie" you stood up rubbing your butt then looked at the creature and smiled "thank you for saving me oh and im Sage what about you" you asked."Vol'cun" it said or shouldI say he you nodded and smiled then surprise took over you and you pointed at him wided eyed and yelled "you speak english".

Hicks: Oh shit, here it goes...
Knight: NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOO. THIS IS BULLSHIT, THIS IS NOT AVP. THIS IS A SHITTY FANFIC, 'CRAZY' WITH A CAPITAL 'C'. AUGH, MOTHERFUCKER, MOTHERFUCKER, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Tumblr_m3phdwOKvx1qd1uwa

"I learn it on my planet" he sated simply "oh ok hey what are you doing here anyway" you asked."Im hunting but everytime I try to get a kill you oomans keep taking them and bringing them into that building you came out of" he said sounding a little annoyed."I'm sorry but my parents don't just take animals and use them in their experiments" you said getting a little angry.Vol'cun looked at you a little confused "I don't know what your parents do but all I know is that they are taking my prey and its really annoying" he saidbringing his wrist blades out.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Gtfo-1

The next thing you know a metal net goes flying out of no where and lands on Vol'cun knocking him to the ground."Well well well look what we have here" your dad said coming out from behind the trees."It seems we got a new test subject" you mom said then some tough looking men came out and walked toward Vol'cun."Mom Dad stop it let him go" you said running up to them you heard a roar and looked behind you to see Vol'cun try to escape the net but only to get electricuted.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Tumblr_ly6bq5hsgZ1qi8rgv

"Bring him to the lab we're start the tests immediatly" both you my and dad said then they were leaving and you were being dragged along.You were looking at the ground tears in your eyes because your parents lied to you and you couldn't save Vol'cun from what he was enduring.

Hicks:   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Original1

Knight:   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  000617bs

You looked up at Vol'cun who was being carried to the lab on a metal table thing but what scared you the most was you saw him staring at you no glaring at you even though he had his mask on you knew he was probally thinking he would kill you the next chance he got.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Whatthehell

Knight: I really cannot process this much bullshit at once..
Hicks:   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  00090648
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner :   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:56 pm

I... I cannot - WHAT? I haven't even watched the AVP movies yet and I know all of that is WRONG!

This was my reaction to all of what I just read from her;

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Angelerror
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Half-Truth [ Memory ] wrote:
I... I cannot - WHAT? I haven't even watched the AVP movies yet and I know all of that is WRONG!

This was my reaction to all of what I just read from her;

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Angelerror

Dude, around chapter five and six she babbles along about being 'mates' with the Predator! My god-- I'm only on chapter 3 of reading this fic through and I already feel like going outside and doing primal screams!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner :   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

Dude, around chapter five and six she babbles along about being 'mates' with the Predator! My god-- I'm only on chapter 3 of reading this fic through and I already feel like going outside and doing primal screams!
Oh my god.... Really?! It's fics like this that make me want to heavily drink.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Oh my god.... Really?! It's fics like this that make me want to heavily drink.

Yes, I shit you not. There's even a Alien baby-daddy involved! People wonder why I look like I'm going insane and talking to the computer screen..
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 pm

Yes, I shit you not. There's even a Alien baby-daddy involved! People wonder why I look like I'm going insane and talking to the computer screen..
.... .... .... I think my brain just ruptured from stupid... Oh my God...
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 pm

.... .... .... I think my brain just ruptured from stupid... Oh my God...

Mine has been on the brink of exploding, I fear for the next person who insults me at school. They may just get spit in the face like a Llama..
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 pm

Mine has been on the brink of exploding, I fear for the next person who insults me at school. They may just get spit in the face like a Llama..
That is an amazing mental image!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 pm

They don't pay us enough for this shit..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"      Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 1"
Page 1 of 1