AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5"   Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:05 pm

And here we are again, Emi is going to be my temporary Sporking partner for this fic!

pt.5 yay ^^ I'd like to give a special thanks too 12BlackMoon75 who gave me the word for little knife in their language was Da' dtou-di and also to evilikemegatron who was the first person to comment on this story thank you two very much I really appreciate it ^^ *gives both of you a hug and a cookie* ^^

Knight: You're really not supposed to tell everyone who praised you for the wrong reasons..

Emi: Any one who reads it will be able to tell who wrote a comment and who didn't. I don't blame you. *Shakes head*

Your POV

"Holy cow its huge" you looked around amazed at how big the inside of the ship was I mean it was really you could get losty in here. Vol'cun chuckled "this ship is actually one of the smaller ships too Da' dtou-di" "no way" you looked at him wided eyed

Emi: Here we go again, with missing words and run on's. She is making this difficult to read.

Knight: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Tumblr_lt267jDJN71r20lgjo1_400

"yes its very much true" he took off his mask and smiled at you before placing his mask on a near by table and walking over to the controls and putting the ship on auto pilot.

"So how long till we get there captin" you saluted him when he turned around and got another deep chuclke for him causing your heart to flutter. "In about 5 to 7 days" he said looking at you with an amused smirk "wow that quick" you asked shocked "yes but if we had one of the faster ships we'd be there in like a day or two" he stated simply.

Emi: I can't picture this huge, predator, saying 'like'... And if they are traveling from earth to his planet... I really don't think it would be that fast unless they were to a relevantly closer planet. I have watched Prometheus, it took them two years to reach the planet that they were destined to land on, so how is this only going to take five to seven days?

Knight: I really don't know...

Emi: That's my point exactly!! You just don't know something like that!

"Dang" you were still amazed by all this and looked over to your right and saw a window you went to it and looked out of it "wow this is amazing" you said as you watched the starts go by. Just then you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist from behind "not as amazing as you are Da' dtou-di" he said causing you to blush.

Emi:Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Eyeroll

Is she being serious right now? I don't think a predator would be showing this much affection.

Knight: Ugh, excuse me.. Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Tumblr_m90dxpgS8Y1rdwbfyo2_500_large

You felt him rest his chin on top of your head and purred "you sound like a cat Vol'cun" you giggled "a cat? how about a lion" he said whispering suducively in your ear cause you to turn a deep crimson red and cause him to laugh, you could feel his chest vibrating.

Emi: Everybody watch out, seductive Predator is seductive.

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Tumblr_mhgj9lltmD1r1mspjo1_500

Are you serious? The only seductive thing I would want to watch him do to her is possibly rip her ear off after whispering he is a lion to her.

"Vol'cun what will ahppen when we get to your planet will I be accepted" you asked looking down worried "I don't know Sage but if any thing happens I swear i'll protect you with my life" he said protectively making you smile.

Knight: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Tumblr_mdinf6zji81ro0db6

Emi: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Tumblr_inline_mhlqslSj2g1qz4rgp

"I love you Vo'cun" you said leaning back against him "I love you too Da' dtou-di" he said lightly tracing his bottom two mandibles across your neck making you gasp a little.

He turned you around slowly you both stared into each others eyes and started to drift closer to each others faces. Next thing you knew you had closed your eyes and was kissing him you could feel his four mandibles stroking you cheeks.

You slowly wrapped your arms around his neck deeping the kiss, he pushed you back into a wall and moved his body closer to yours pinning you against the wall.

He placed his hand on either side of your head while still kissing you. You pulled away for air but once you got enough air you two started to kiss again this time you felt something enter your mouth it felt like a snake type tongue and it wrapped around your tongue and started to massage it making you moan loudly.

You felt Vol'cun's hands start to slide down your body and felt his right hand start to rub you inner thighs making your legs give out but luckly he caught you and wrapped your legs around his waist making you moan again.

He started to rub the outside of you thighs causing you to gasp and moan as you intertwined your hands in his shoulder length dead locks.

Emi: Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5" Hoogifpt7

What the fuck did I just read?!

Knight: Poorly written love scene?....

You two finally broke apart for breath but stayed in that postion 'holy cow that was my first kiss too' you thought panting. "Not bad Da' dtou-di" he said smirking you just smiled back. He let you down and walked you to a nearby room where he laid you on the bed and sat next to you. "Get some rest Da' dtou-di I'll see you when you wake you" with that he left to go to the controls leaving you with a pink tint on your cheeks where you soon fell alseep

Emi: Seriously?! I don't think I have anything to say about this at all.... If I were Vol'cun I would make her sleep outside of the ship. With no air supply. AT. ALL. So she would die.

Knight: I hear that. Wow, just, wow. Chapter fail, this whole story fails!

well there is pt.5 hope you all enjoyed it sorry if it was shorter than the other parts but I promise pt.6 will be longer ^^
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking [AVP Edition]: "Love of a hunter (Predator love story) Chapter 5"
Page 1 of 1