AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] 2nged5x

Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Empty
PostSubject: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2]   Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Falling from the Sky (Assassin's Creed) 2 - Scum of the City

“Say it again and I’ll leave you in a brothel, where men will actually do more than stare.” He threatened, his low voice making it clear through tone that this was not a joke.

Fang: You know, I've read Oliver Bowden's book of the Assassin's Creed games. In it it's expressed at one point that Altair has no problems with sleeping around with various women to sate his sexual needs. Bowden expresses this by pointing out Maria was the first woman to "fill a need other than that of the one below his waist." Still, Altair's not the type to blatantly stare. He's above that much at least.

Leah’s eyes narrowed and her face frowned slightly as she considered the option of retorting but decided against it. As she thought, Altair took the moment to assess this girl more taking in her features, the tonned yellow skin fairly lighter than the usual tones found in this region. Her hair sleek although it had several strands of hay caught in it, it was dark hair not uncommon. However her attitude and daring speeches were beyond him, women rarely caused trouble. She, she was a magnet for it.

Fang: I wouldn’t say a magnet so much as she's just a fucking dumbass who doesn't know when to keep her nose clean.

Miyuki: Exactly. We got a wonderful example of that so far.

Oki: It just seems to become more apparent as the chapter goes on as well. *has already looked through the entire thing...*

“You didn’t explain why I had to save you.” Altair snapped the girl from her thoughts and she focused on him once more.

“Yeah, you actually didn’t have to I only asked you to.” She mumbled her thanks quietly under the gaze of Altair. Who suddenly turned away from her and started walking out from the secluded area they had been taking cover in.

Miyuki: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] 2n74l07jpg

“Hey-where are you goin’?” she asked watching the retreating figure.

“Away.” He replied curtly, his reply barely audible as he neared the main street.

“What! No–you can’t just...just leave!” she babbled jogging to keep up with the Assassin who was already slipping into the crowd.

Miyuki: Yeah~. He most certainly can leave~!

Fang: Haha, I would love to see her stop him. That would only end in tears on her part and it would be magnificent.

“Bastard.” Leah muttered under her breath as she ran into the crowd ignoring the several people glancing at her and then away. Standing on the tiptoes of her converses, she scanned the crowds expertly with her hazel eyes.

"This is just like finding my ex in town when he tried to do a runner..."

Fang: Oh, Jesus Christ, she's like those crazy exs who take up stalking their old boyfriends and chasing them down because they can't get over them. Altair may want to invest in the time to create the first ever restraining order.

Miyuki: Hahaha. He better hurry on that!

“Gotcha.” She breathed out, targeting the flash of white robe disappearing into yet another street. By dodging clumsily, and hissing curses at those she crashed into, Leah somehow managed to reach the street she could have sworn Altair turned into.

Oki: Wouldn't this... reckless behavior and the odd clothing at the time, you know, attract more attention than normal? These people would be all over her, especially if she was viewed as some heathen or what not.

Fang: You'd think that, but apparently not. Can't inconvenience our resident Sue now can we?

“My, my... aren’t you a pretty girl.”

Leah could recognize a sleaze ball when she met one, and this putrid man standing with another man was no different. The white robes he wore, Leah at once realized her mistake { Damnit! I knew finding him wasn’t this easy, and there was me thinkin’ I’m amazing...}. The man with a sizable girth advanced, his eyes drinking in the flattering jeans and single dark t-shirt decorated with silver abstract patterns, one wrist submerged in bangles and a handkerchief tied round the other. Leah span on her heel, and walked right away from the man her mind racing.

Miyuki: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Tumblr_lnvhrjsWSh1qcr3i7

"Don’t touch me, touch me and die! Don’t touch me, don’t touch me", repeated in her head dozens of times as she pleaded mentally that the man would leave her alone.

“Woah, woah, woah! There’s no need to hurry!” the man exclaimed circling around her quickly and blocking the way and view to the main street.

Fang: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] 0004722c

Miyuki: No. Just no… Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-untitled1

Oki: ...

“Do you mind?-Move.” Leah put on a false face of courage and moved to the left to try and hurriedly walk away which was interrupted by the man shooting out his arm horizontally trapping her between the two men in the street. She glanced behind and saw the man behind her nodding approvingly of her, or rather at the back view of her. Flushing furiously at the situation she was in, she made a rash decision that was to charge at the man’s outstretched arm. Her arms tucked in front of her chest collided which was seemed like a warm wall. It buckled at her charge but the man took this opportunity to swing his other arm around her. Caught in an embrace with hardly the man of a girl’s dreams...

“Lemme go!” she screamed to her right, which unfortunately was where the man’s face was leering from. Leah whipped her head to the left away from the disgusting stench of sweat and foulness wafting off the man. She struggled furiously in the vice like hug, her elbows digging in harshly to the ribs at all opportunities.

“Get the feck off me you big fat grease ball!!” she screamed amidst the laughter of the man’s companion, this infuriating her more she started stamping her foot, her converses connected with something and the grip loosened just a fraction. She broke free, struggling and stumbling wildly from the arms of the man. The blood rushing to her head from the event caused a slight light headed moment, causing her movements to be uncoordinated as she ran into the market crowd fumbling and dropping to one knee in a fall before scrambling up right and away.

Miyuki: That’s what you get for charging at him in the first place, dumbass.

Oki: It's just to enlist 'drama', if that's what you want to call it. It's obvious that she wants to play damsel in distress to get Altair's attention. An overly played and poorly done theme.

Humiliation and anger was shaking her body, the blood pounding in her ears wasn’t enough to block out the laughing. Back home, no one crossed Leah she was the unpredictable girl labelled dangerous.

Oki: I believe zero of this. There's a difference between dangerous and stupid. You are just stupid.

Fang: It's just like the Harry Potter fanfictions where many Sue-writers equate bravery with stupidity. She just has no idea what dangerous really means and what equates to it.

Oki: It shouldn't be that hard to realize the difference between them. Of course, these kids want to turn themselves into 'bad asses' without realizing that they're just being stupid. People need to learn their limitations and stick to them, dammit.

She stood a distance diagonally in the centre of the main road away from the men, watching them chortle as the crowd walked past without expressing knowledge or interest in her. Her eyes scanned the nearby area for possible weapons and they lay to rest on a pile of discarded building materials piled in front of some baskets in the form of some rough broken pieces stone...

Miyuki: We got a badass over here. I repeat, we have a badass over here. Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Tumblr_lwwmbpvVKo1qaaihx

Fang: Oh, joyous. We're going to have to deal with another egocentric and arrogant asshole of a female lead. This can only end in bad feels for all.

Oki: God, why do people feel the need to bump up their egos and quote on quote 'make themselves bad ass.' When you're not it doesn't work and just makes you look like a douche.

“Funny was it?! Funny eh?! I’ll show you fucking funny!” She was almost yelling at the two men who were scrambling away with cuts and bruises, lumps of stones lay scattered around them.

Fang: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Frustration

Calming herself down, she slipped back in to the market crowd wandering down the street aimlessly ignoring the various merchants waving their wares in her face.

"Now what am I supposed to do?...There’s no way to get back, hell I can barely remember how I got here."

Oki: How does this chick manage to survive for so many chapters again...? She'd have been killed off in the first and defienetly here as well...

Fang: Oh, that's okay. Wait until later when she thinks she can dress up like a man and not get caught even when she opens her mouth and speaks.

Oki: ... Yea, I'm gonna hate this chick and everything she 'stands for.'
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] 172

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2]   Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:19 pm

God 'ol pyramid time, his time runs off the tears from his victims. I remember reading this on freaking quizilla in ninth grade. Lol. I couldn't get past the fourth chapter. It is pure nonsense. I like how you all use the term 'Suethor' I have never heard it before this, but as soon as I did, a lot of stories popped into mind. Uhhh silly little girls, when are they going to learn? :Evil:
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2]   Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
God 'ol pyramid time, his time runs off the tears from his victims. I remember reading this on freaking quizilla in ninth grade. Lol. I couldn't get past the fourth chapter. It is pure nonsense. I like how you all use the term 'Suethor' I have never heard it before this, but as soon as I did, a lot of stories popped into mind. Uhhh silly little girls, when are they going to learn? :Evil:
I've actually picked up the term over from the das_sporking community over on LiveJournal where sporkers for all sorts of fandoms group together and share their sporks. Oki and Miyu have just kind picked it up after I started tossing it around.

On a side note - I'm the only one who's read most of this fic. It's truly god awful. Just wait.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] 172

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2]   Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:52 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
I've actually picked up the term over from the das_sporking community over on LiveJournal where sporkers for all sorts of fandoms group together and share their sporks. Oki and Miyu have just kind picked it up after I started tossing it around.

On a side note - I'm the only one who's read most of this fic. It's truly god awful. Just wait.

See, I try to give people breaks because I know that sometimes the begging of a story is hard to write, I will give you that. But usually the progress and get better, but they just seem to get worse... I don't get it. I am forshadowing now on what's to come. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2]   Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling From The Sky -- [Assassin's Creed] Spork/Review [2]
Page 1 of 1