AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:52 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.47 Holding onto What I'm Feeling

Alright guys, below is the link to the chapter. If something goes wrong let me know and I'll try to fix it but it shouldn't be a problem. It's titled Holding Onto What I'm Feeling, Hope you like it!

We all rather gathered the title of the lemon from the title of this post, genius.

(( Link removed due to site rules // broken link ))
You know, it's probably a good thing the lemon doesn't exist anymore even on lunaescence. I don't think I'd want to see the Suethor's attempt at writing sex.

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.48 Ex Marks the Spot

Karla didn't think this would be easy...and running into more previous acquaintances is no fun at all.

More characters are going to come up?! Goddamn it we're already breaking the limit here for size of cast! Leave sleeping dogs lie, goddamnit!

A knock was heard rapping against the door, you moaned aloud before turning over and nuzzling into something warm and firm. The knocking continued before the door opened, as it did Natsumi came in and immediately blushed before turning around to face the door way but she remained still.

This is all so very stupid. That and I don't want to think about Karla-Sue and Leon making the beast with two backs. I might just snap if I have to.

“C-C-Commanders, it is time.” She spoke between a shaky breath and that was when you felt the firm thing beneath you shift as you woke up.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonkllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonkllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonkllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonkllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonkllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonkllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonkllegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Emot-gonk Oh, God! Please, never say "the firm thing" again in this fic!

You saw Natsumi facing the doorway with her back to you and as you looked down you realized you were naked and lying on top of Leon.

“Heya Natsumi whatcha doin’?” you asked half asleep and half aware that she was still embarrassed from seeing you and Leon in bed naked.

Nooo, fucking really? I never could have told you that!

“We are ready to go when you are.” She muttered trying to keep her focus on the doorway.

“Oh yeah…what’s the time?”

“Five am.”

“Fantastic.”

“The earlier the better…” Leon mumbled sitting up along with you. “It might not be a long flight to Cambodia but we would get there in record time.”

I thoroughly enjoy how none of these people are in any rush to stop the deadly missiles that will launch an apocalyptic nightmare on the earth. This would be one of the times when it would be appropriate to be in a rush and be in a panic.

“Yes.” Natsumi said before gulping and walking out. “We will meet you at the heliport!” she shouted while practically running out.

“I hope she’s not a virgin.” You mumbled while grabbing the black sheet and wrapping it around your bare body.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Original

“Why?” Leon questioned with a chuckle as he placed on his pants.

“Because you could practically see her red face and you can tell how she was embarrassed! If Claire saw us in bed she would’ve laughed and left the room.”

It might come as a shock to you, Suethor, but some people having something called modesty and common courtesy. Maybe you've heard of them?

“Well, that’s Claire. And the laughing Claire is her alter ego, Phoebe.”

You shuddered from the memory of first meeting the infamous ‘Phoebe’, damn, wasn’t Phoebe a popular name these days? Anywho, Phoebe was…a complete polar opposite of the lovable Claire you knew.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Orig-9364851

“Let’s get dressed and just get this mission over with.” Leon said

The fact that they are passing this deadly, apocalyptic mission in such a flippant way is really pissing me off. We've been building up to this for nearly fifty chapters and now that we're to it there's no sense of urgency, importance, or even a want to stop this from happening. Now they're even treating it as if it's just a bothersome ballet recital they have to sit through or something!

while walking up to you without placing his shirt on, you smiled inwardly as he placed his gloveless hands on your shoulders. “I’m eager to make amends.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Tumblr_lyj83bOi8L1qh6x31o1_250
s

“Me too.” You whispered as he leaned in and placed his lips on yours, all memories from last night came flooding back while leaving a blush on your cheeks. As he pulled away with a smug expression he stepped back and proceeded to use the bathroom, as soon as his hand was placed on the doorknob it broke off.

Your eyebrows furrowed together as he looked from the broken doorknob in his palm to the door and then to you, “Maybe…the door has been old…” you offered.

I have no idea what this crap is building up to but I assure you it'll be stupid, unfounded and without logical thinking placed behind it.

“Karla,” he began as he closed his eyes tightly trying hard not to lose his temper. “This place was built three years ago…it can’t be falling apart already.”

“Well what do you want me to say?!” you said while throwing your hands up in exaggeration, the sheet though was tied to your body thank god. “How else could that doorknob have fallen off?! Unless…” you trailed off before lowering your hands before finally understanding, your mouth formed an ‘o’ shape. “Oh…the RB-Virus…it gives you-”

“Freakish abilities,” Leon finished, “I now have inhuman strength congrats to me.” He expressed before slowly and carefully opening the bathroom door.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] 130867975344
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Inaudiblerage

You sighed while going over to the chair where Natsumi had lent you some items of clothing; a brown thermal sweater with a green tank laid neatly folded over a pair of black pants, on the floor in front of the chair were a pair of brown suede over the knee boots.

You shrugged before quickly changing into the clothes, once you were done Leon came out fully clothed as you both quickly headed to the heliport where Natsumi would be.

Notice how the Suethor places emphasis on exactly what her Sue-insert is wearing but none on what Leon is wearing. I like to imagine he's running around in nothing but a loin clothe. It makes this much more bearable and entertaining.

The Japanese operative was talking to the pilot before she sensed you presence and turned.

“Good, we must leave immediately. K would surely know what is going on.” She said before climbing up the staircase into the jet.

You and Leon shared a glance before going inside.

You arrived in Cambodia five hours later; upon getting off the jet you stretched the tense muscles in your legs before biting your bottom lip and leaning against the staircase.

Leon noticed as well as Natsumi, they rushed to you quickly, “Karla! Are you okay what’s wrong?” he asked while reaching out to touch you but as soon as he did you smacked his hand away.

“No! My leg’s asleep…any…movement…and a tingling sensation…will…well I dunno tingle me I guess.” He could’ve face-palmed himself but reframed from doing that.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Frustration
Do I even need to explain why that's so fucking stupid?

Natsumi simply looked amused before she pointed her manicured nail to the bustling town on the port they had landed on, “The facility is located in the mountains. For now we need to question people to see if any have witnessed Mercury’s troops.”

“They’re Corp Soldiers actually.” You corrected.

No, I have no idea what the fuck she means by that because the only thing that the phrase "Corp Soldiers" brings to mind are these soldiers;
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] 246439_10151198789249619_1580663319_n
Which we all know do not make any sort of appearance in this fic, not even BillyBenny, because everyone in this fic is a dirty coward who is only looking out for numero uno.

“I see,” she said before turning to the soldiers from the other chopper. “Stay here.”

They gave a salute before she turned back to you, “I will go ask the people in this area, and you two can go further up and ask.”

“But…I can’t speak cambodianese.”

“Karla there’s no such thing as that,” Leon chided. “It’s called Cardamom Khmer, since we are close to the Cardamom Mountains.”

“You have been studying this area quite well.” She noted with an amused smile.

“I was studying the file before Karla and I did it.”

I get it! You both fucked! You did the nasty, bumped uglies, made the beast with two backs! ENOUGH WITH POINTING IT OUT ALREADY! Oh, I know why you're doing it, too! The Suethor is all "Lookit! Look, look! My self-insert has Leon by the balls now and you can't have him! Haha!" AND I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT IT!

You face palmed, as Natsumi turned red again, “Let’s go! We’ll radio in if anything Natsumi!” you said while dragging a smirking Leon by the wrist.

Once you both began walking through the busy roads and markets of the country you noticed that the residents greeted you with warm smiles and hospitality, probably because this country fell in Japan’s jurisdiction.

I have no idea what the hell that's even supposed to mean. Why does it being Japan instantly mean everyone is always happy and hospitable?

You were suddenly pushed slightly as a man walked ahead of you and Leon.

“Talk about rude.” Leon commented as you glared at the man.

“No kidding,” upon further and closer inspection since he was still in front of you, you found that he was a foreigner. He was wearing a white short-sleeved button up that was open and it went with the beige khaki shorts he was wearing. His brown boots trudged through the fresh dirt as he scurried past the citizens. “He’s awfully in a hurry.”

“Let’s follow him.” Leon said as both you and him followed the man.

Upon entering an alley between two homes the man did an about face as his hazel eyes looked from you to Leon in question, “Alright what’s the big idea in following me?” his deep voice questioned. He ran a hand through his short brown hair before placing both hands on his well defined hips; a professional camera hung around his neck, the guy looked to be about a year or so older than Mark.

He was oddly familiar to you…

You gawked before holding a hand up to point at him. His eyes left Leon before looking back at you, a twinkle of remembrance shined through them as he rose up his brown eyebrows.

“Karla?” he said in disbelief.

Leon’s blue eyes shifted from you to the man in confusion, while you let your hand down and darted your similar hazel eyes away from the man.

“Karla, you know him?” Leon questioned.

You swallowed thickly before biting your lip and looking up at your lover, “He’s…my um…ex...I think.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Gtfo-1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Let’s go!” Jill shouted as Chris nodded and jumped down from the rope hanging from the chopper.

Both sets of boot covered feet hit the soft ground at the same time as both agents raised their weapons out. The place was quiet and so they took this as their opportunity to signal Bambari and the rest to come down as well.

“According to Karla, you two have been here correct?”

“Yes, not too long ago.” She answered while fixing her cap and tightening the elastic band that held her now long brown hair.

Oh, so Jill has brown hair but blue eyes in this? Bitch, get your info correct! Jill only received blue eyes after being experimented on by Wesker! Before that she had brown eyes! .... .... No! I will not let that go!

Bambari nodded, “You lead the way then Ms. Valentine.”

“Of course, last time we came though we were attacked by the workers and some BOWs. It would be wise to stay alert.” She said but before she began to lead the way, Chris placed hand on her shoulder.

Her blue eyes looked over at him, “Ready to do this?” he asked with a warm tone to his voice.

She gave him a smile before playfully smacking him on the arm, “I’m Jill Valentine this is like a walk in the park for me.”

Chris smiled also before gesturing her to lead, “Then I’m right behind you, literally.”

“Too much bonding with David.” She noted before beginning to lead the small group forward.

“That’s an insult.”

Honey, this entire fic is an insult. I am offended it exists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon stood quiet as his gaze turned back to the guy; he in return looked from you back towards Leon.

He then sighed before sticking out his hand, “Dean Jameson, or DJ. Whichever floats your boat.” Leon studied his hand before grasping it with his own gloved one.

“Leon S. Kennedy,” He retracted his hand as though it was a painful move to shake his hand.

You gulped before scratching the back of your neck, “Dean…Dean…oh my god he is my ex Leon! Thank god I dumped him for you back in high school!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Thatssotrue_12195_1339035886
What douche move! That's as big a dick move as when one of my supposed friends looked at me and told me "I don't know why I ever had a crush on you" after he was the one bitching and nagging at me over Emmy and I going to get food for them!

“…You didn’t know me back then Karla.” Leon corrected as you rolled your eyes and shrugged.

“So what are you doing here Dean?”

His eyes locked on yours before his lips turned up into a smile, “Freelance photographer,” he said while holding up his camera with one hand for emphases. “I’m here to photograph the people and the area.”

“…Really…” was all you could say, he was way different from high school. Well let’s make it more understandable; you were 16 when you and a then 21 year-old Dean had gotten together. At that time he was a major motorcycle junkie while also, get this, juggling his job as a cop. He was a freaking cop that was why you never got caught for drag racing.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Tumblr_m0fyw8fTJx1rqvk5io2_400

“I mean last time you were a cop.”

“I quit, being part of law enforcement wasn’t my thing,” he said while giving a un-care shrug.

“Or being a good boyfriend.” You mumbled quietly, Dean had heard and as he opened his mouth to say something Leon cut in.

What the hell is the point of all this?! Do you not realize that when you interject pointless bullshit like this into your scenes when you have built up to a possible hell-on-earth scenario if the missiles are not stopped only degrade your story, Suethor? Because it's blatantly obvious you don't plan or research anything at this point!

“When were you two…together?”

Dean’s eyes gave you one last narrowed look before he turned to Leon, “When she was in high school.”

“And you?”

“Uh, a cop. I was 21.”

I don't think that's entirely legal, by the by.

He replied a little irritated. “Besides, what’s it to you anyways?”

“Don’t talk to Leon like that,” you snapped.

“I can talk to him however I want to, just like the way I talked to you when you were young and naïve and depended on me.”

“That was when I was a teenager.”

“And it looks like you still haven’t changed.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Original1-6
Finally! Someone tellin' it like it is!

About to tell him off you suddenly felt Leon brush pass you as he stepped up closer to Dean, and since they were both the same height it was easy for Leon to glare at him. “Don’t you ever disrespect her like that again, you may have been able to talk to her like that in the past but that’s over. Talk to her like that again and I’ll be sure to make you regret it.”

I love how incapable Karla-Sue is of defending herself in even verbal situations. This is what we call a Faux Action Girl. This is a supposedly modern heroine that doesn't live up to her reputation - case in point; Karla-Sue. We're told time and again how strong she is, how capable she is and how often she can kick someone's ass or when she attempts to be badass but she never lives up to this. She's always hiding behind others to do her dirty work for her just like she is now.

Dean was just as surprised as you; but it was true though. He made you dependent on him since you were young, and at the time your teen years weren’t exactly the best. You were rebellious against Beth and Oscar and vulnerable without him hell even Zachary hated him, and Dean was his superior in rank and age.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Tumblr_lxbnwzMBSO1r12aq9o1_500

Dean threw his hands up in surrender as he shot Leon a look before his eyes darted to you, “Tell him he can back off now, sorry for back talking you.”

Leon walked back to stand besides you; all the while he kept his intense glare on Dean. Seems that the guy pissed him off in more ways than one.

“Hey,” you said. “You haven’t noticed any strange activity here have you?” you decided to change the subject not wanting more conflict.

Dean dropped his hands while placing a finger on his chin in deep thought, after a couple of seconds he nodded before meeting your eyes. “Yeah, not too long ago I saw some heavy armor dudes carrying guns going up into the Cardamom Mountains,” he answered before a hooking a thumb behind him. “They looked from out of town.”

“Corp soldiers,” you mumbled thoughtfully.

“Corp soldiers? You mean from Mercury Corporation?” Dean asked.

Your gaze darted to his again in surprise, “You know them?”

“Well yeah, I may be freelance but I’ve been trying to get some dirt on them! Hey, I know why I’m here why are you here though? You never were one to travel; you were pretty naïve to the outside world.”

You didn’t like that, not one bit.

That's because you don't like anyone who has any sort of opposing thought or opinion to yours no matter how petty or mindless the subject matter is. All you are is a petty, shallow moron who does nothing but categorize everyone into groups of "Good" and "Bad". The good being those who follow your every whim and thought and the bad being anyone who dares to backtalk to you even when you're the one treating them like dirt in the first place.

“Not that it’s any of your business Mr. Freelance but Leon and I are here to stop a biohazard from happening. So in monkey terms, we’re here to save your ass,” Dean opened his mouth to speak but you held up a hand, “I’m not done, if you don’t know what a biohazard is, it’s quite simple; it involves viruses and we’re here,” you gestured to Leon and yourself. “To stop it. We’re Agents, because we HAVE experience in this kind of situation. And in case you’re puny little jackass brain is wondering why I’m being bitchy it’s because I joined the Army after I survived Raccoon city. I joined, became Sergeant Major and I learned how to stop being vulnerable and to depend on others so you know what Dean? FUCK YOU!”

Okay, this is seriously getting out of hand! There's nothing more I hate than a Suethor who makes any character who may have once slighted their Sue-insert go through some sort of bullshit or 'punishment' for it. There's no reason for Karla-Sue to act like this. In fact, she was the one who started this by badmouthing this guy under her breath while he was right in front of her. What did she think he was going to do? Just stand there and take it?

Dean blinked once before dropping one hand under his camera while the other was stuck in his pocket, “I did take pictures of their facility and around the perimeter,” he said while looking off to the side, “I could’ve given them to you but now I’ll just think twice.” He said nonchalantly.

You twitched before looking over at Leon and noticed that he was rubbing his neck; he looked down at you while obviously appearing to know that you and him needed those pictures. It would save you both the trouble.

I know it won't but I hope this teaches you a lesson you little brat. Just because you don't like someone it doesn't give you license to be a raging bitch at them only to realize they have something you want.

You then turned back to Dean as he waited; still his eyes were focused on the peeling paint of the wall. “Ok! I only meant half of it! But, I’m still hurt by you.” You made it clear as Dean turned to you, his head slightly tipped back.

“I know that’s why I didn’t deserve you…and you sure as hell didn’t deserve me.”

You snorted, “Oh please, I have something much better and bigger.”

Leon turned his head to the opposite side, knowing you meant him.

“Yeah,” Dean scoffed. “Don’t forget who took your cherry.”

This was another reason why you looked back and remembered Dean’s flaws he was a sarcastic asshole. “It’s popped your cherry dipshit.” You corrected while raising your voice.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] 000by4fp

“I know what I said,” he snapped and before you could talk back Leon interfered by stepping in front of you.

“Dean, can we have those photographs?”

He gave a submissive sigh obviously choosing to end the bitter argument between him and you, “Yeah you can keep em’, there in my darkroom back at the place I’m in.”

“Ok, lead us there.”

You know, I didn't even act this hostilely when I found out my ex-boyfriend of six months once told my mother in public that "all [ I ] needed was a good smack". Talk about disproportionate retribution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Libya turned out to be just as hot and dry as Cairo, Claire moaned from the heat as she and Mark rode the chopper with Heru and Nefertari. The hot air breezed in from the open windows and smacked her right in the face; making her sweat and making the clothes cling to her body.

“We are almost there right?” Claire asked with a smile before fanning herself with her hand.

“Another half hour and we should be.” Heru answered.

“I hope everyone else is ok…” she said while peering out of the window.

“Don't worry. I'm sure everyone else is safe as we are Claire."

That's because no one's actually doing anything to stop the missiles from launching. No danger if you're not actively trying to stop hell from loosing on the world!

“I’m worried about Karla; I wanna know where she went and how she got those coordinates.”

“Murder?”

“I don’t think she killed for them…but whatever she did…I hope she got them the right way.” she looked towards Mark as he turned and smiled warmly at her; events from last night played in her mind as a light scarlet blush formed over cheeks and nose.

Yeah she had had a hot night with the man she loved; they had finally released their sexual frustrations and love to one another. It was a hot night that Claire would never forget.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] 2n74l07jpg

“Your still thinking about last night aren't you Claire?”

"I might be..." she teased while smoothing back her hair.

“Why are you blushing anyway? You were the one who was doing just as much work as I was.” He smiled.

Claire's blue eyes shot towards Heru and Nefertari, "Be quiet about that."

“Like they can hear us...” Mark then placed a kiss on her lips.

As soon as he did she smiled before pulling back, "Cheater..." she said in half a daze.

“Hey Claire, you know I meant what I said.”

"About what?"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Impatient

"When I said I love you, I really did mean when it when I admitted that to you. I love you more than anything.”

Her teeth clamped down on her lower lip as she smiled, "I meant it too Mark, I do love you."

“I'm glad....you do know after we're done with this mission, there's no way I'm letting you sleep by yourself right?”

"I would want you to sleep with me."

“Really?”

Claire rolled her eyes, "Of course dummy."

Mark blushed then changed the subject, “So I'm positive you’re still going to be eying Nefertari like a hawk until we get there huh?” He whispered.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Thatssotruecom_675_1329514702

Blue eyes turned back to Mark once more but this time it was a glare, "Got a problem with that?"

“She was not checking me out.”

"Right..." she called before turning towards the window and muttering clipped words under her breath.

“Oooh so you’re willing to get in a cat fight for me?”

"Don't get all worked up on it, why don't you try and keep your trap shut? It'll do you good."

Mark scoffed, “Where's the fun in that anyway?”

"It's fun for me."

“...I love you.”

Claire waved her hand in the air, "I'm sure you do."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Thatssotrue_3220_1330808975
WHY IS NO ONE TAKING THE BOMBING THE FUCK OUTTA THE WORLD WITH A VIRAL COCKTAIL NOT BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY?! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] 172

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Empty
PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 pm

There are only three people I want to punch in the face this badly and she is already at number four. I hope she realizes if we were depending on her, god forbid that happen, we would all be dead because of her bullshit? This isn't super troopers cut the shinanagans it isntneeded.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [47 and 48]
Page 1 of 1