AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.44 I Promise

(Finally I updated, jeesh it took me awhile. Hmm...I swear I think having Joseph Frost going mental instead of staying dead was probably funny...for me...Anyways enjoy!)

How is that - Mental disorders are not a thing to poke fun at or to find funny. Just.... *hides face in hands* I don't think I've ever wanted to kill anyone more than I do now.

....Karla knows...she knows that something will happen that will change her life...and Leon's.

Not surprising considering the author has a penchant for inserting her own knowledge of things to happen in her story into her insert. Really kills the moment when you do that.

“Dad!!!” you hid your face from embarrassment as Oscar looked back over at you with a questioning gaze.

“What’s wrong Karly?”

I'm not going to lie, when I saw that "Karly" crap I misread it as "Kelly" and about had to bash my head into the wall in response.

“Why are you showing my team the freakin’ photo album of doom?!” you shouted but with your head in your hands it muffled your voice.

“It’s just your Quinceañera album; at least it’s not your baby album.” Oscar answered nonchalantly as though he did nothing to embarrass you.

“I would’ve preferred that!” you picked up your head as you looked at him with a mock glare. “I hated that damn puffy dress of death!”

That's because you hate anything related to feminism which oddly enough doesn't make you an instant badass tomboy. I'm a tomboy and I still enjoy wearing the occasional summer dress or two or dressing up. Oki's a tomboy and she still likes wearing long skirts. You can be a tomboy and still have feminine hobbies, fashions and the like. I don't know why Suethors are so against that idea.

“Your Grandma Tatiana made that puffy dress of death.” Oscar said as Leon looked at the photos with a small smirk tugging the corners of lips.

It might be because I've had to wade through the three asides in a row but I have no idea how they got from Point A to Point B here.

Jill, and Claire as well as Sheva, Alexis, and Rebecca were peaking over his shoulders while giving ‘awes’ and ‘oohs’ at the photo.

“Karla, you look so pretty!” Claire said as you crossed your arms under your chest and peaked over.

Of fucking course. Can't have anyone laughing or poking fun at her old photos now can we? That'd be blasphemous in the eyes of the Suethor.

The photo that they were all gawking at was of you at fifteen, hence Quince, wearing your dress that all young women at fifteen wear when they have their Quinceañera. It was very big in the Latino culture and so it was actually Oscar’s idea to throw you one, he had called many of the family members and even asked around the Army base on what they usually had at Quinceañeras.

Your dress was strapless and a light pink, which you despised, had it been any other color you wouldn’t have had a problem with it. It was decorated very beautifully with tiny rhinestones decorating the hem and the corset part as well, the swirls followed wherever the rhinestones were and actually connected at some point on the corset.

Again with the stereotypical tomboy cliché. Tomboys can like pink, too. In fact, while I don't like many pinks I don't mind and actually kind of like the softer shades. Really I'm just so confused as to why Suethors think that they need to bash everything feminine looking with their insert in a bad bid to try and make a bad ass tomboy character.

It was a very beautiful dress, the color just sucked.

Leon turned the next photo and when he did Oscar’s breathing quickened as Leon studied it before saying, “This woman looks like Karla.”

At the sound of that sentence you gently took the album from him and studied the picture; she had waist long auburn hair much like yours and further studying concluded that you had her facial features.

She was beautiful.

In the photo she was wearing a white lab coat with army clothing underneath, which made her a nurse in the Army.

She was probably in the US Army Nurse Corps.

You just said that in the statement above it, repeating it only makes it look like either A) you have the memory of a goldfish and can't recall what you just typed two seconds ago or B) you think your reading audience has the memory of a goldfish and can't recall what they just read two seconds ago. Pick your poison.

The man beside her was none other than your father, who was handsome as well but much younger than now. She had her arms wrapped around him as he did too both were wearing smiles while looking at the picture taker.

“Oscar, who is this woman?” you asked in a whisper as the girls and Leon stood quiet while watching you.

“I think you know who it is Karla.” Oscar replied while taking a big gulp from his beer bottle.

“She’s…my mother?” you asked still not taking your eyes off her smiling face.

“Yes.” He answered. “That’s your mom, Rosalina Fidel Lopez. That picture was taken when they got engaged, and when she was pregnant with you.”

“Wow.” was all you could really say.

“She was beautiful Karla.” Claire said with a smile.

“You have her looks.” Leon said while placing his hand on your shoulder.

Before you could ask Oscar more questions the underground door opened and Chris along with the rest entered carrying food and drinks in with them.

What does any of this have to do with anything? I get the point that it's good to have a few breather scenes or a chapter every now and again but this fic really doesn't warrant the need for one. No, it just needs to get finished with.

“Alright foods’ here ladies and Leon.” BillyBenny said as they set everything down on the table.

When you had called Oscar that night you were desperate and scared even though in front of the team you held up your own. Oscar allowed you all to stay in the underground barracks and only he and Delta knew of your presence.

Of course. God forbid anything actually happens that's of an inconvenience to Karla-Sue.

You were grateful he accepted.

That aside, you continued to stare at the only photo of your mother one you didn’t know Oscar had kept.

You wouldn't know because you don't take an interest in anyone's life but your own so you never asked. Quite self-absorbed, really.

It was hard to believe you were her daughter for she was very beautiful and you considered yourself a plain Jane; you weren’t conceited with looks like some people thought. Sure you wore eye makeup but that was about it, you only ever had your hair up in a ponytail or bun depending on your mood.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_ma1v3ilJ9e1qcpwx3o1_500
You're being serious right now, aren't you? You are not yanking my chain? *flips the table against the wall in a fit of rage* Fuck you, Gabby15cancer! All this time you have done nothing but describe your sue-insert with flattering terms! You have every male character in a ten mile radius horny and drooling and pining for her and her attentions! People are constantly praising her for her looks! YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF INTO THE CIRCLES OF HELL BECAUSE THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

It was amazing how she and your father made you…even though that was something you didn’t want to know.

“Karla.” You looked up and over at Leon who was looking at you, he took a bite out of his sandwich before handing it to you in an offering. “Want a bite?”

“So gentlemen like of you Scott, but I’m good.” He shrugged and began eating the rest while taking the photo from you and inspecting it again.

“She has a big chest too.” He said in between bites as you frowned and crossed your arms under your chest again.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Thatssotrue_6044_1332592911
When did Slimy-Git trade personalities with Leon?

“Is that all you notice?”

No, that was all Slimy-Git ever noticed which is why it's so appalling that you're making Leon do this.

“No,” he said thoughtfully, still keeping his attention focused on it. “You have her nose, which is straight and perfect. You have her lips that are full and you never need to wear lipstick. You also have her smile which I personally love the most about you besides your stunning hazel eyes.” He finished as he placed the picture beside him on the bench you both were sitting on.

You, on the other hand, are completely speechless.

I didn't read any of that word-for-word. I picked out key words as I skimmed past it. I want to kill myself from what I did read. This is ridiculous.

Leon had described you well and compared you to your mother, even though you saw no comparison at all. You smile at him as he looks at you and smiles back both of you looking at the other before Oscar breaks the love filled look, “Karla Leanne Smith!”

“What?!” you whined.

"Pfft, going down." David mocked.

“Oh go plunge a toilet!”

"Your toilet?"

"...You are so disgusting."

"....kiss me."

"No."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_llo2dt0NHW1qjf835o1_500

"Please?"

"No."

"Damn.... But you still like me right?" He smiled.

"Bite me."

"That's what I thought.... nice ass."

"Shut it guido."

"Go to hell!"

“David!” Claire shouted before getting her black boot and chucking it at him even though he dodged it at the last second.

"What?!"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_ly6bq5hsgZ1qi8rgv

“I’m trying to sleep here! Keep it down!”

"Then throw the boot at Smith!"

“No because Karla would just use her powers to send it flying back at me.”

"Shouldn't you be sleeping with my brother?"

"...I-I, you damn bastard."

"That's exactly what I thought."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] STFU

“Anyways,” Oscar raised his voice trying to drown out the noises. “I was asking if you have a plan.” He said to you while brushing lint off his black sweat pants.

“I do, just gotta think it over a couple of times to make sure it will work.”

“That’s our Sarge, such a thinker,” commented Frank as he came into the room carrying a laptop as Jason followed in after him. “Never a strategist, just a thinker.”

Two things here; Who the hell are these two? And also;
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] 000eqt0g
Karla-Sue? A thinker? Gabby, just what kind of character do you think you've written? All your Sue-insert does is whine, piss, moan, bitch and bite other people's heads off. At no point does she ever stop to think things through, not even once.

You smirked as he winked while placing the laptop on the table; to you he looked like that wrestler/ actor Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, hell he could pass off as his twin.

Great, it wasn't enough that she ripped off Leon's canon appearance for a shitty fanon character now she's ripping off real people in appearance too.

He had a closed shaved head like Zachary did, but the difference was his hair was coming back fast. His tanned body was muscular but not over the limit like Chris, (your smirked widened), he also had dark eyes.

He was an all around honest to nice guy who loved cracking jokes and Joyce Hart.

“Isn’t that the same thing Frank?” Jason said as he turned on the laptop while chewing on a piece of bubble gum.

Jason Chu was Asian of course but he was of Chinese descent to be exact, his rank was of Corporal and his specialty was in computers and other electronic gadgets much like Kaplan. He was of average height but was lean and muscular like David even though Jason is much shorter than him.

You all realize we still have not received any explanation or reason as to why any of these people would be so against believing Karla-Sue did something horrendous.

“What are you doing anyways geek?” Frank asked him changing the subject with a scowl as Jason began typing away ignoring the stares of the rest of the people watching him like a hawk.

“I’m helping out the Major by hacking into Mercury’s database.” He answered simply as you gawked at him.

“What? You can do that without them tracking it?”

Jason looked over at you, “Major, I can do anything with computers.”

“Anything?” Frank asked with a smirk as Jason glared.

“Not like that pig.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] 00063ftk

Jill smiled with amusement, as did Sheva; you on the other hand looked up and watched as Mark held Claire in his arms. Determined to not let her go and she herself didn’t mind, Chris on the other hand shot glares at the man holding his sister every once in awhile.

What is it with Suethors and the overblown highly protective brother cliché?

Mark was smoothing Claire’s hair gently as though she would break at any moment, Claire’s face was relaxed and at ease since she had a close call with death.

“Chris stop it,” You said with a smile as the older Redfield turned to you.

“How would you like it if Sheva was all over Zachary?”

“I wouldn’t care, as long as he’s happy. Meaning you shouldn’t worry either.”

Oh, now I get it. She's using it to show just how *~understanding~* and *~caring~* her Sue-insert is. Sorry, I don't bite. Unlike your mindless drone fanbase I have a brain that I like to use to analyze that which I read and watch.

Chris took in your words before handing you a beer, his face then contorted into one of realization, “Sorry about last night, about what I said. It was wrong of me.” He said quietly.

While taking a swing of your drink you turned to him, “It’s alright, it’s no one’s fault.”

“Yeah…”

“But we should…”

Chris met your stare, “Break up.” He answered not angrily but in agreement.

“Yes.”

“Not a problem, I mean I still have feelings for you but we need to focus on stopping Mercury and K.” He said with a nod as he took another drink, still he continued to watch Claire and Mark.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331

“Yes.” You agreed.

“So Leon,” Oscar began, as the agent looked at him expectantly. “You didn’t break up with Karla just because?”

He met Oscar’s gaze with a steady one of his own, “I did it to protect your daughter…from myself.”

“Because of that parasite.”

Even though that reason didn't stop her from being a raging bitch to the man for no valid or justified reason at the beginning of this series.

“Yes,” He answered simply and truthfully, he wasn’t nervous or intimidated by the General of the US Army he had met him before and they had gotten along before all of this misunderstanding had happened.

“What’s it to him? I say you should kill them all when they least expect it…”

Who the hell is talking? Is this supposed to be the Plagas? Whatever happened to dialogue tags to tell the audience who's talking?

‘You stay out of this.’

“It won’t be long…I’m getting closer and closer to taking over your mind Leon…and when I finally do, you will disappear!”

‘Not if I stop you.’

“Hmm, I wonder…why didn’t you stop me when I was choking the life out of your beloved Karla? Twice. And I wasn’t strong then…”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Thatssotrue_1989_1330197331

Leon in took a sharp breath, he was thankful that Oscar was now paying attention and observing the others. You and Chris were having a conversation; it was just him and the Plaga. Even though he didn’t want to admit it, he knew the thing was right. It hadn’t been stronger than, at least not like now. He gripped his head as the thing cackled at his misfortune.

And here I was thinking that the Plaga was simplistic in its instincts, motivations and intelligence. Silly me. Who knew it could secretly torment the person it takes as a host via a telepathic link?

“You’ll finally get the hint, once your done letting your pitiful emotions get the better of you I’ll be back, when you least expect it…and then I’ll make you watch, I’ll make you watch as I kill her slowly…and painfully.”

Again - kind of beating a dead horse here, but still - the Plaga is not sentient enough for this. It just infects and kills and listens to the dominant strain Plaga host. It wouldn't be doing this at all in any capacity as it goes against it's parasitic nature.

Leon hadn’t noticed but he had begun breathing hard, not only that but he was sweating up a storm. He sat up straight and when he did he caught sight of Rebecca from his left, she was watching him with guarded eyes. Had she seen his inner conflict with this Plaga? She must have because she continued to watch him, as though expecting him to freak out and cause a scene.

For being the teams White Mage Rebecca's being pretty lacking with her medical ability. Realistically she'd probably be asking if Leon was alright or needed attention.

“I respect that.” Oscar said with a curt nod as Leon suddenly looked back at Oscar, he was confused. Had fighting with his inner demon self only taken a second? It felt like minutes had passed but the truth was it was only a second…

‘A second fighting with it…felt like the world stopped…’

No, that's just the author's shitty pacing ability at work again.

Oscar looked at David who was conversing with Jason and Frank. “That boy…I think I’ve seen him before…I think he fixed my Gran Torino.”

“Oscar you had a Gran Torino?” BillyBenny asked as he took a seat beside Leon.

“I still have her,” he said with a smile obviously pleased that someone was interested. “My 1972 Ford Gran Torino. Yeah, red all over with a black stripe…straight beauty she is.”

“You mean the one Zachary and I crashed?” you said matter-of-factly as Oscar shot you a look of irritation of the memory.

“The one that got your sorry asses doing 10 miles everyday for two months straight.” He corrected.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] 270627_429299343802810_412248345_n

"Uh huh, don’t forget you checked me out." David said to you.

"I was young and naive." You murmured remembering that he was the same mechanic that was acting like a jackass to you.

I have no idea what the hell they are even talking about now.

"Right, and I thought Mark was bad at lying."

“Wait, when was this?” Rebecca questioned.

“Back when she was a Corporal.” Oscar answered.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

David then walked over and sat in between Leon and BillyBenny as he nodded, he had fixed that car years before he had met you and the rest. Well, technically before he actually knew it was you who he had been a jackass to. "Which took me like 4 hours, and I did great."

“It was a good job indeed, she still purrs like a good car.” Oscar praised.

The phrase is "purrs like a kitten" considering its a simile and thus remarks that the car is like a cat in some way - not the other way around.

"Your welcome...I can fix anything."

“…Dad he’s a pervert, he touches me.” You suddenly said as Oscar stopped midway in drinking, David shot you a glare and Leon let out a long sigh of frustration. Billy however looked amused.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Originaldy

"Except that broken trap...." David grumbled.

“That better have been a joke.”

"She was kidding Oscar. I would never do something like that. I think I have some self control over myself."

"Self control? You mean grabbing my breasts and ass is your idea of self control?" you smirked as Oscar glared at David.

It's disgusting to me how Karla-Sue does nothing about her sexual molestation issues until the author deems it time for some "funny" to arise. The thing is none of this is funny. It's irritating and only works to drive up the word count again.

"Karla I swear to god." David growled.

"You did what to my daughter?"

"I did not put my hands on your daughter like that honest. Look...if I wanted to touch your little girl, I'd do that right now.... If only." He mumbled the last part to himself.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Facepalm

Oscar grumbled as he continued downing his first and only beer, you then took a nervous swing of your own before asking him an uncomfortable question. “Where’s Bethany?”

It was an uncomfortable question indeed,

You've already stated that thus making this repetition of it unnecessary and irritating.

for the next minute Oscar slowly put down his bottle and stared at the floor in front of him. “Last time I saw her she was with her grandfather, that son of a bitch Craig Knight.”

“What? Where did you see him?”

He lifted his gaze to stare at you and suddenly you realized that the barracks had fallen silent, “They had came here, with that man Donovan Matthews. Craig himself threatened that if I was holding your whereabouts from him he would kill off every single soldier here on sight. I told him the truth and they left, without her ever looking at me.”

“I know you still love her Oscar, and I’m gonna stop Mercury before they hurt anyone else.”

He didn’t nod instead he gave you a sharp look, “I don’t want you to die.” He said above a whisper.

“And I won’t.” you said softly.

“Not soon.” That remark came from none other than Leon, everyone’s attention turned to him your eyes looking straight at him in shock but Oscar…he was beyond angry.

“This is your fault!” he suddenly snapped, as Leon’s fiery and emotionless red eyes turned to him as uncaring as he looked. “If you wouldn’t have gotten with my daughter in the first place then she wouldn’t be feeling like she does now!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_lahlyxjUPa1qa13ow

“Oscar!” you shouted while jumping to your feet.

“Stay out of this Karla.” His voice was low and dangerous as his finger pointed at you to keep your mouth shut.

“It’s not my fault actually, FYI she came onto me.” Leon responded with a smirk that was not his own, he looked amused.

“Oscar it’s the parasite! This isn’t Leon I told you that already!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_lk944qkqIy1qhcan4

“Karla I said be quiet and sit down.” His voice boomed and it made you sit down abruptly, by now everyone was silent not daring to get yelled at by this man.

“You wanna know how your baby girl is in bed?”

That was the straw that broke the camel’s back, so to say. Before you could register what had happened Oscar’s hands went straight out to punch him but before he could, Leon had stopped him with a quick hit to the abdomen.

Chris got up and was at his side in no time helping him to his feet since he had the wind knocked out of him, David had turned to Leon with a fixed look of surprise.

I love how none of these assholes are doing anything to stop Leon here. It's hard to feel sorry for people who don't do a thing to fix their own problems in life such as these morons do.

Leon gave David a cold glare in return before suddenly reaching out and flicking the man’s forehead, “You’re not doing my woman.” He said casually as though they were both holding a normal conversation.

"Does it look like I care? No because I don't, Kenny. Get off of me asshole," David growled at his brother, who had his arm locked securely around his neck.

Yes, because people who don't give a fuck generally go around talking about how little fucks they give about whatever's pissing them off - oh wait....

"There's always a plus side on things Dave," Mark whispered trying to calm his brother’s temper.

David rolled his eyes, "Like?"

"You'll find a girl who isn't in a relationship some.... day."

"That's the plus side? Oh I'm dying on the inside. Literally."

“Let’s go.” You grabbed Leon by the collar and led him deeper into the underground barracks away from the chaos…

Again, hard to feel sorry for someone this stupid. She knows Leon wants to kill her in this state and she takes him to an isolated location.

Once you two had reached a supply closet you released him and spun around to face him eye to eye, “What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you doing this to me?!”

Because the Suethor thinks that it suffices for adequate and interesting drama. She's horridly mistaken.

Leon’s gaze, that reminded you of hell’s fiery inferno, didn’t falter instead he took on a deep voice. A voice that was like his old self…but then again it wasn’t. “I enjoy your shame.”

You rolled your eyes not clearly fooled by the act, “I know you’re the parasite, stop trying to fool me.”

He then made Leon grin, “Smart woman you are, and it’s a shame I will kill you.”

Yeah, so smart you willingly walked off with a murderous parasite-infected man who wants to kill you - oh, wait....

“Leon won’t let you.”

Funny thing about parasites, really, they have a tendency to do things we don't 'let' them do.

“I know he won’t, but…he has no say in what I do.” His voice sent chills down your spine making you cringe from his intimidating gaze.

You suddenly straighten yourself and took on your best ice-cold look, no way were you letting this thing intimidate you.

Already that resolve has been broken as his "intimidating gaze" already made you cringe. That is being intimidated, moron.

“I won’t allow you to hurt him anymore. I’ll find a way to drag you out.”

His hand reached out and you stiffened expecting his hand to reach your throat and strangle you again, but instead it went past your head and slowly it dragged down your arm and towards the curve of your back. In one fluid swift movement he had you pressed against him, his other hand reached out and smoothed back your loose hair.

“If I wanted to,” he began mixing his voice with Leon’s. “I could just take advantage of you…I could do this and that and definitely some of that while Leon is up here,” he pointed to his temple with his right hand before placing it back on the curve of your back. “Watching it with each agonizing minute.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_lih4rli4Js1qhdf8so1_400
Seriously, Suethor, you've been using the excuse that your Plaga wants to kill Karla-Sue. It wouldn't suddenly just want to take "advantage" of her. How many times must I explain that Plaga are not sentient enough for this type of thing?

At that moment you were tempted to delve into his lips and kiss him, you wanted to be held in his arms. At this moment that idea didn’t sound so bad, but sooner than you would’ve expected it your inner voice called out. ‘This isn’t Leon; he’s trying to manipulate you.’

Something tells me this is about to dissolve into stupidity really fast right about now.

Your breathing hitched as you felt tiny kisses tracing your jaw line, his breath on your skin as his free hand gripped the back of your neck. You in took a sharp breath as his lips trailed closer and closer to your neck but more so your chest, before they could reach there he suddenly met your face with a smug look.

“Ya know? I had a change of heart I won’t kill you. You’re just too damn sexy, instead why don’t you kill your friends for me?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Ioj68yjpg-1
SUETHOR, PICK A MOTIVATION AND STICK WITH IT! GETTING ALL WISHY-WASHY WITH IT BECAUSE YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO MAKE YOUR INSERT STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THIS DOESN'T HELP US FEAR OR HATE THIS CHARACTER MORE! IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THE SHITTY SUETHOR YOU ARE.

A look of disbelief crossed your face before you rose up your hand and slapped him across the face; his whole left side was exposed to you as a red mark colored his left cheek.

“Don’t you ever, ever tell me to kill my friends.”

Funny how that's the thing that gets her attention to resolve this with some sort of action. This moron has no self-preservation instinct in her at all.

The hand that had slapped him quickly was pinned to the wall behind you as his eyes turned to yours; danger was set deep within them. “1. Don’t touch me unless I let you, 2-” He then quickly released your back and gripped the front of your throat making you croak out a breath. “Don’t disobey me, if I say kill them then I damn well meant it. 3. Your mine. Not Leon’s, he doesn’t even want you. He just felt compelled to you because of your looks, he is nothing but a womanizer you should’ve known that.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Hate

You scoffed, or at least tried to. “Back the hell off, your nothing but a liar.”

The hand tightened and before you could shove him off, the hands left you as you took in a deep breath. Looking you see Leon breathing heavily as his blue eyes locked on you, “Sorry, isn’t gonna be enough.” He rasped out.

“It’s ok,” you said sincerely. “I know all about him.”

“I don't ever want to lose you, promise me you won't die.” He suddenly said his close proximity let you hear his rapid heartbeat and the desperateness in his voice worried you.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_llo2dt0NHW1qjf835o1_500

“Leon…”

“Promise me Karla!” he shouted placing his gloved hands back on you, but carefully and gently. His hands cupped your neck in a loving gesture.

“…I won’t die…I promise.” You said softly but before you could think twice on that promise Leon’s lips found yours. Slowly like before his lips moved against your own, it was true passion and it made you want to just…screw him right here and right now.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

Leon pulled away before looking in your eyes, “Trust me when I say that we will be together one way or another.”

You were quiet, but only because he had said that before back in Salazar’s castle after he had kissed you for the first time. You smiled again before pulling him close to you in a tight hug, “I know.”

Have I mentioned how much I hate everything yet? Because I do. And I'm not even sorry this took so damn long to update. Let me illustrate via a .gif.
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Tumblr_lwisinBysI1ql5yd1
You see, NewspaperCrane over on the das_sporking community says it best:

Quote :
See, Magneto represents me, attempting to complete this chapter. The dinosaur of course represents this book. The rocks symbolize my countless attempts to start and finish this thing. Charles Xavier in turn depicts my common sense, telling me that if I didn’t wind up learning anything from this experience, I was going to steal Stephanie Meyer’s time machine, go back to when I thought this was a brilliant idea, and punch myself in the face.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] 172

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Empty
PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Is it bad that as soon as I read the name 'Fidel' I automatically thought of Fidel Castro.. And I feel your rage at the.. 'Oh I am just a plain jane', comment. GabbyCancer all I have to say to her about that is when you get the time, not now or anything, but when you do, A) Go fuck yourself, and B) Keep your story consistent. I realize there are some characters and people that actually have that certain type of beauty and see themselves as plain and they really aren't. But you had it mind set that anything with legs would try to get into your pants, so she can just fuck off with that. That is bullshit, and makes me soooo mad.

Uhh she is such a 'Plain jane', then when other characters are describing your shitty one, keep out the words; 'perfect', and 'stunning' because you plan this shit that pisses everyone off!!! Uhh. >.<

Let's get into something else, Chris, Claires brother, is in the room when another man is telling her to go "Sleep with his brother." When is that ever appropriate, If I heard someone tell one of my little siblings that I would go off on them and jerk them up they wouldn't even know what happened. I wouldn't stand by idly and let that pass as if it was all okay. That is inconsiderate and rude, but of course Gabby doesn't see it that way.

All the fucks I don't give about this story, and the poor characters that this tyrant has butchered.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [44]
Page 1 of 1