AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.51 No Rest for the Wicked

Which means there is also no rest for the Sporker who must combat the wicked.

{Hello~ I'm in a better mood now, so I'll jump up and down for the excitement of hitting the 50's of series 3! I know I don't usually bug but...maybe one or two messages would be great! It'll let me know if I'm doing a decent job. Enjoy!}

Don't be fooled, she's just wanking because she hasn't had any messages praising her for this crap lately so she has to beg for some.

The fights have begun and the timer is on a countdown...sacrifices will have to be made. Karla knows that.

That's only because Karla-Sue knows all via authorial knowledge being shoved into her empty head. And really if anyone jumps into a battle to save anything without thinking that there might be a sacrifice or so involved is an idiot.

“Karla.”

You snapped your eyes up to meet Leon’s gaze as he hooked a thumb behind you; you followed his digit and found Natsumi and the other BETA agents standing behind you. She smiled warmly before looking over your shoulder and seeing the entrance.

“Hmm, it appears we have a slight problem. No worries,” she turned back to the others. “Ronin, you and the others will distract them.”

“Why do I always act as the bait?”

“Just shut up and do it,” she snapped.

“No, for two years now I act as the bait and you get to sneak in while I am being abused; mentally, physically, emotionally, and…sex-”

“Why are you lying for?! You always come out unscathed now shut up and just follow orders!”

How - how - does anything get done when everyone in this goddamn fic acts like a spoiled brat?!

Ronin glared before running his fingers through his green tinted spikes, “I didn’t sign up to be abused like this!”

“Urasai!” Natsumi hissed again.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] 69ad52f9faca60adc1cfa431544820a4

“Let’s go Ron,” a woman with bright dyed blue hair said before making him stand to his feet. “We need to do this before we don’t have a world to belong to.”

Take note, Karla-Sue, because that's something you should have been saying the instant your plane landed!

Ronin gave a defeated sigh before locking an arm with her extended one, “I hate when you’re right Shina.”

“That’s why people don’t believe that we’re Twins…let’s move out.” Shina called to the others as they skillfully moved through the tall leaves and plants while moving towards the facility’s front entrance.

“Wow…Twins…” you said before turning to Leon and watched as he assembled his gun.

That is so not something you should be focusing on right now!

“Once they clear the guards we can move in and find the bomb, it shouldn’t be that hard.”

Oh, no, never considering there is absolutely no high level defense or security measures taken to keep the missiles from being tampered with. Of course it's not going to be hard!

“Yeah,” you said not really sure on whether or not you liked that idea. Looking for the bomb could very well take hours and time was not at all your savior here.

And whose fault is that? Yours. Instead of getting right to your mission you instead decided to party and fuck Leon. That's on you.

Leon looked back at you as though he sensed your uneasiness with Natsumi’s idea.

“You ready?” he asked while placing a comforting warm hand on your shoulder. You suddenly flinched violently as a throbbing pain made its way to your head…another sharp pain made you jerk to the left. “Karla?!” Leon had placed his hands on your shoulders as though that would help ease it.

“I think…they’re under attack…” you managed to say in between deep breaths. It was hard to resist the jerks of your body since they were very powerful spasms.

Have I ever mentioned I really fucking hate this bullshit linkage ability of hers? I have? Great, I figure it's about time to re-verbalize it: I fucking abhorr that damn bullshit power of hers.

“Who?” Leon asked desperately.

“I don’t know,” you said through clenched teeth.

“Commander, we must go in.” Natsumi spoke unsure of how your reaction would be.

“Wait let’s just give Karla-”

“No!” you nearly shouted. “Let’s just go in and do this before they get killed.”

Your hazel eyes pleaded with Leon’s blue ones and although he didn’t like it he couldn’t argue with you because that would intrude on Happy Land and we mustn't have that. With a reluctant sigh he stood up with you as the three of you hurried down to the entrance.

There's only three of you?! This is a high level mission, why aren't there more of you!? This isn't like in modern day in Assassin's Creed where the assassins are spread so thin they have to work in small groups of four or five at most or risk losing more of their number to Templars if caught! You have no reason to have such a tiny amount of people infiltrating this place for such an important mission!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris dodged the other bullet

What? Is this the Matrix and he's able to bullet-time? The hell is this shit?

as he and Bambari ran down the sharp turning corridors, “We cannot keep trying to outrun him Chris!”

“I know, let’s just try to lose him!” Chris shouted back as he and Bambari headed down the stairway. Once they exited on the fourth sector Chris looked around trying to find some means of escape, that was when Chris was pounced on from behind. He shook the attacker off and as he spun around to shoot the person he froze.

Bambari’s breath hitched as he stood frozen as well, “Jill?”

A sweet laugh escaped from behind the brain washed Jill,

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Original

Chris looked over her shoulder and saw Alexia walking down the steps along with Alfred. Once again he froze upon seeing another familiar face.

“Oh hello there Chris, it has been a long time hasn’t it?” Alexia giggled again as they descended the steps and ended up beside Jill.

Jill’s blue eyes were blank as was her expression, Alexia took notice of the situation and she immediately giggled again. “Oh dear, it appears that your friend is under our control doesn’t it?”

Chris’s eyes snapped up to meet hers, “What did you do to her?” he demanded.

“Alexia is testing out a new toy,” Alfred answered as he aimed his rifle at Bambari. “A plant with the ability to take control of its host…actually Alexia will control the body.”

Bullshit! What kind of plant would do that shit?! Explanations! I demand all of them!

“So you’re using Jill as a test subject? Let her go now.” Chris demanded as he pointed his gun at Alfred. “Bambari, disable the missile.”

Alfred raised a blonde eyebrow before narrowing his eyes, “I think-”

“I don’t give two shits what you think!” Chris snapped. “I’ll fight you two, Bambari go now!”

“Alright,” the Indian commander said reluctantly before turning around and running down the hall.

“Let Jill go.” Chris said again as he pulled the hammer down.

“Do you think we are not aware of what you plan to do Chris?” Jill had spoken but it was obvious where her words were coming from. “We will not allow you to disarm that missile; because once it does we will be unstoppable. The world will be ours for the taking…not K’s.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Tumblr_lk944qkqIy1qhcan4

“Stop using Jill as your goddamn voice box!”

“If you want us to…then why don’t you make us Mr. Redfield?” Jill had answered and suddenly he turned his aim onto Alexia.

Normally I'd bitch about childishness but.... Alexia and Alfred really are that childish.... I don't believe for a second though that the Suethor planned it that way.

Alexia merely smiled before spinning Jill around and lifting her ponytail up to reveal a purple flower coming from her neck. Veins were visible going upwards to her skull and beneath her scalp. Those veins were pulsating with some sort of liquid, it seemed, that would eventually enter her brain.

That is such a blatant rip-off of the P30 device used on Jill in RE5 it's not even funny! If you're going to plagiarize ideas at least be subtle about it!

If Chris would have to take an educated guess, he would assume that that liquid was delivering the chemical to alter her neurotransmitters within the brain.

No, fucking really? Do go on about more obvious details that I could have figured out on my own.

“If I were you, I would figure out a way to save Ms. Valentine before this plant crushes her…if that happens then she’s gone forever. A vegetable…do you like vegetables? You won't be able to leave the table until you finish all of your peas, mister!” Alexia spoke in her sweet and sinister voice before turning Jill back around.

Chris lowered his gun. He didn’t know what to do at this point, it was either stop Alexia and Alfred or save Jill. He had to stop them though because if they got to Bambari and killed him before he disabled the missile then the world will be at stake…but if he didn’t remove the plant now then Jill’s mentality will be gone forever and her body will just be an empty shell of nothing. No feelings and certainly her feelings for him would be abolished as well.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] 551888_428479297218148_101402669_n

“You can stop us and leave Jill to slowly but surely lose her mind or you can remove the plant before it does that and let the world go the way we want it too.”

You already said that! Come up with new dialogue!

Alfred spoke but Chris disregarded what he had said.

He had to stop the missile…you were counting on him too and so was the fate of the world.

How egotistical to place your Sue-insert before the whole world, Suethor. I see what you did there.

But then again…what harm could one missile do? No! Chris shook his head, he couldn’t let that missile deploy…but then…Jill would be gone mentally forever and he couldn’t bear that. He wouldn’t be able to.

Alexia suddenly let out an ear piercing scream as she looked back along with Chris and Alfred to see another Indian BETA soldier standing there with a gun. “Looks like your plants didn’t warn you in time,” She spoke as she slowly walked over to the three before landing beside Chris. Reva then dropped the plant that she had cut off before looking towards Chris. “I’ll help you take them on…well more like I’ll be the distraction while you remove the plant from Jill.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Picard-facepalm-o-1
Suethor, when you constantly moan and piss about everyone having to sacrifice something for this mission to be a success and then continually save everything that would be sacrificed it really cuts down on the message. Do you want to know why characters like Zack Fair, Clay Kaczmarek (i.e. Subject 16) or Dean Winchester are so loved and looked up to? Because they sacrificed their all for their morals and friends! They did so despite knowing what would come!

Zack gave his life to save Cloud's who had become a vegetable at that point; Clay committed suicide to paint a message to Desmond in his blood and to come back as an AI program in the Animus to continue to guide him; Dean made a deal to go to hell to bring his brother back from the dead and all of that on top of wondering why he had to be the one sacrifice so much of his life just to protect others!

And what have these people lost during PKC? Nothing. Not a single sacrifice has been made. And yet you continue to go on about a sacrifice being made, of how they would all lose something. No. It doesn't work that way. Either do it and do it without someone swooping in to save the day in some ridiculous, ass-pulled event or don't even bring up the subject at all.

Chris smiled inwardly as he looked at the woman, “Alright, sounds good Reva.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David quickly turned at the sudden noise as he found that a man had thrown Annamaria to the wall of the room with much force. So much that it had knocked out the Italian commander

Would you shut up about race and nationality already?! You don't have to keep pointing out that someone's Russian, Italian or what-have-you in every scene they show up in!

and allowed blood to slowly trail down her temple. David concluded that she was now suffering from a concussion;

How? How did he know that? While it's always a risk not all head injuries result in a concussion!

he was more surprised that the throw hadn’t killed her, but then again he should be lucky it hadn’t. David soon came face to face with a big buff blonde haired guy with a scar framing one side of his rough looking face. The other man beside him appeared to be Spaniard with shoulder length dark wavy hair; he was short in comparison and not as buff but more lean instead.

“Oh you’re kidding...who are you two?”

“Me llamo Luis Sera, and this…is Jack Krauser.” The Spaniard introduced.

“I know my own name Sera,” Krauser snapped before locking his dark blue gaze on David’s form.

Normally I'd be squealing and all but needing a drool bucket for the amazingness that is Krauser and my love for him but in this case it's more along the lines of this;
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] 600

“Who cares, throwing a lady like that is wrong. You better hope that she turns out ok.” Carlos threatened as he took a step forward.

“Or what? What are you gonna do about it?” Krauser said while taking one as well. The South American born native casted a glance towards the missile, and then his gaze shifted towards the fallen commander in worry. How much time did they have left until it deploys?

“Great Carlos, you got him agitated, and guess who's probably going to pay for it?”

“Your mom.” Krauser replied.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Frustration
Krauser is much more mature than this childish banter!

“See what I tell you?...Wait, what?” David demanded.

Carlos passed him an amused glance, “Sorry man, but we gotta take care of this before…before we die, I guess.”

David countered his glance with an irritated one before turning back to Luis and Krauser, “Anyways...you guys sure you want to fight in a time like this? Can't you see we're in the middle of something?”

“Yeah we can see that,” Krauser replied. “That’s why we’re here to stop it."

Seriously, it's like Gabby15cancer just doesn't realize that people have individual personalities, ways of thinking and talking and the like! Every single one of these people sound the same!

“And people wonder why I don't like blondes. Carlos you take the big one, I'll take down the small one.” David retorted.

“Oh really? You that scared man? I guess I should tell you about the time I fought the Nemesis…single handily.”

“Fine, I'll take the big one,” David replied. “Oh and by the way, I heard the whole story. Jill took care of it while you stayed on the sidelines.” Carlos gave an eye roll in response to that.

Krauser became annoyed with their talking and so he brought out his combat knife and threw it, the blade embedded itself in the wall behind them as it missed Carlos’s head. “Listen ladies, you can stand there and chat away it you want. But either way your both gonna die.”

Why didn't Krauser just imbed the knife in, oh, I don't know, Carlos' head? They are here to stop them, most likely via death though why they're following the clone's orders is still beyond me. Then again I employ reason and logical thinking which have no place here.

David flinched, “Ugh! We don't have time with you idiots!” He hit his fist into Krauser's jaw hard enough to bruise his knuckles, judging by the impact it barely moved the other man’s head. “Son of a bitch!”

“Oh, did that hurt amigo? Qué ganas de llorar?”

Luis found it amusing but the other man didn’t, “Your next, after I beat this guy.”

“Go fuck yourselves! Carlos thanks for having my back by the way.”

“Anytime brother,” Carlos slowly brought out his gun. “Anytime.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was it.

The missile laid there right where Joseph had said; well at least his bitchass wasn’t lying about that.

Shocking, really, considering they are enemies!

You three walked over to it with much caution as Natsumi bent down to inspect it before tilting her head to the side, “It seems that I can shut it down before it deploys.”

“Hopefully,” you sighed out.

Leon looked around before spotting two figures on the top level overlooking where you three were, you noticed his silence before joining in on his gaze and found what he was staring at.

Both Aleksandr and Kseniya were looking down upon you three gulping in sudden surprise when they suddenly appeared before you both. “You let me die…and in return stole my daughter.” Kseniya spoke.

You shook your head, “No…I…I tried to save you.” It was so eerie how these two looked so much like Chris and Jill.

Suethor! Stop ripping off of everything in canon! Come up with your own ideas, your own character appearances, and your own goddamn plot points for once! Would it kill you to do that?!

“Ve were sent here to dispose of you, and that is vhat ve intend to do.” Aleksandr spoke for the first time in his thick accent.

“Natsumi-”

“Already on it!” she called from far away as you and Leon aimed your weapons at the couple.

“You’re going to kill me this time Karla?” Kseniya said in a taunting manner.

“Don’t try and make me feel bad,” you replied.

Yes, please don't. All it will do is fall on deaf ears. This brat doesn't feel bad for anyone but herself and anyone who is an extension of herself, such as her boytoys.

“You were supposedly going to give Milla a good life…and instead you give her a life of eternal danger.”

“Look who’s talking, you were--no offense--dumb enough to go inside a facility belonging to Umbrella... while pregnant…putting your baby in danger like that? What the hell where you thinking?”

Do I have to keep pointing out the fact that no one knew this secret about Umbrella cultivating the viruses until Raccoon City? Gee, it's like I actually played the game or something and would know this!

She smirked, “I am going to kill you.” She dismissed what you had said and opted to continue with her taunts.

“Talking vith you is a waste of breath,” Aleksandr remarked with smugness lacing his tone.

“Look, I might not have known you but…keep out of it. It’s your fault Milla is infected with the Veronica Virus.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Tumblr_m64hs6VImJ1qdyjjao1_500

Aleksandr began a steady walk around you as a smile eased its way onto his chiseled face, “You think that was a chance happening? No Ms. Smith that was planned. I planned for my wife to inhale that virus; I knew it wouldn’t affect her. I wanted it to change my child into a superhuman, as you Americans call it and that’s exactly what I got.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Tumblr_lv12gxnNQ61r0r60n
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Original3rv
There is no possible way you would have known that it would not affect your wife and only the fetus! There is also no way in hell that you would have known what affects it would have had on the fetus, either! Gabby, would you do just one ounce of research?! Science does not work this way!

Your gritted your teeth in rage as you pointed your shotgun at him, “You sick son of a bitch. I’ll kill you for that!”

“Why should you care?” Aleksandr asked with true curiosity. “She’s not your daughter, she’s mine. And as such I can do whatever I want with her.”

“Technically she’s mine now.”

“How could you do that to your own child?” Leon demanded while keeping his gaze on Kseniya.

“Simple, have no remorse. And I don’t.”

“Kseniya did,” you answered as said woman stared at you. “She felt something.”

“Ah well enough of this meaningless talk, it is pointless.” His hand struck out but you managed to stop him with your own enclosed around his wrist.

“If you think your planning on hitting me…you are so wrong.” You said with a smirk before kneeing him in the gut and smacking him to the ground.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

“Leon,” you called out as he came up by your side and aimed his weapon at the two.

“I got your back,” he said as you both went forwards and attacked them both.

Aleksandr threw a kick at Leon in which he quickly blocked and thrusted the heel of his shoe upwards to strike his chin. You had managed to subdue and quickly dispatch Kseniya before throwing her against the wall, as soon as you moved forward to put an end to the clone a sword came out from above and pierced her in the chest. It affectively pinned her to the wall as she disintegrated in the air, Aleksandr witnessed this and before he could move forward he was effectively put out as well.

“We’re gonna fight,” that chilling voice spoke before you slowly turned around and saw your clone pointing a gun at Natsumi. From behind her came your father as he walked over to her left and stayed there by her side, “You and me…one on one let’s finish this.”

“Gladly, release the girl first.”

“Oh but of course,” K said in a mockingly sweet tone. The butt of the gun made contact with the side of Natsumi’s head before she fell to the side unconscious. Her black heels clicked forward as she walked over to where you and Leon stood side by side, “It’s time to see who is the better Karla Smith; me or you the original.”

You snorted, “There’s only one Karla Smith and she’s standing right here.” You pointed to yourself as K tossed her black hair to the side.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Original2-2
In all seriousness though, there is nothing I can really say to this. It's boring, it's dry, it's lacking in emotional gravity and a sense of urgency. I feel as if I could skip all of this and not miss a thing and when a reader is getting that feeling there's something dearly wrong with what you've written.

“While I was in Wesker’s hands all he ever cared about was you; the original this and the original that. I’m sick of you, and I’m sick of your bleeding hearts club. I am gonna be the new ruler of this world and I’ll be sure to spit on your rotting corpse.” She snarled in anger as her red eyes flashed with danger.

Blatant Wesker motivation rip-off is blatant.

“I’m shaking,” you replied sarcastically as you saw Ricardo and Leon walking off to the side. Leon passed you a sideways glance before looking back ahead at Ricardo. “Listen, just because you have more powers than me doesn’t mean crap, it’s all about efficiency and how well they work.”

“Ignorance,” K spat as she walked passed you. Her hand clamped around the hilt of her sword before she pulled it out of the steel wall effectively. “It’s all about power these days, and I’m gonna be the one to have it.”

“Where did you go wrong?” you asked as you turned to look over your shoulder at her. “Since when did my clone become so-”

The silver blade made contact with your throat as you felt her presence against your back, “Since I found out you existed,” she hissed as you felt the sword pressing tightly to your jugular. “I was the best that was what they said and all of the sudden out of the blue you appeared and then it went from me to Project K! Not K19 anymore, it was all about you now.”

“Jealousy huh?” you said with no interest as she pulled your ponytail back to make sure your throat was exposed.

Pulled her ponytail - what? What is Karla-Sue's goddamn ponytail wrapped around her fucking neck? Why would her ponytail be in the way of her throat?

“I am not jealous of you, why should I be jealous of someone who has done nothing but wreck people’s lives? Oh no wait, I did the same. Except the people’s lives that I fucked up I didn’t give a shit about. It was your entire fault that Zachary died the way that he did and your mother too,” your eyes snapped to meet with Ricardo’s as he gave an apologetic look. Leon was nowhere to be found until Ricardo quickly dashed to the side dodging the swipe aimed at him from Leon’s knife. “Your mother was a traitor to both Mercury and Umbrella; she died having you instead of living on to become a successful scientist. You were a waste of her time don’t you understand?”

“It wasn’t Rosalina’s wish to become that,” Ricardo’s voice was made heard as Leon slowly picked himself off of the floor. Yours and K’s attention was on the former Army soldier, “She told me herself. She wanted to be a mother and have a family; she knew she was taking a risk when she became pregnant. Rosie was given the choice of having a c-section,” his focus was on you now as you felt the sudden stir of emotions within you. They begun writhing, everything you had tried so hard to lock away was beginning to show. “She didn’t want that…she wanted to experience the sacrifice and pain of labor…she wanted a natural birth and she knew she had a 50% chance of living…but god she wanted to give birth to you Karla. She loved you, Rosie was determined to give you the love and attention that she never had, you were special to her…to both of us.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Scootaloo-DidntRead
The person who recaps those two paragraphs the best in the most interesting or comedic fashion first wins a drawing of any of their fanon characters/self-inserts because I literally did not read a word of that.

Tears were running down your cheeks as you felt K’s grip on the sword tighten, “How sweet,” she stated bitterly. “But there’s no rest for the wicked.”

The sword then swiped across your throat in one swift motion, leaving Leon to watch in horror as the blood spilled.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Tumblr_m3l3tligpe1qfpjm7
Guys! Guys! You know what this means? It's time for a .gif party! No, I don't care if this doesn't follow through with Karla-Sue's death, the possibility and the mental image still stands1 It's time for a .gif party in the comments!

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Djnyasu
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] AIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Cb1 llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Tumblr_lc4tpcwX0P1qzjufdo1_500 llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] 0f566632 llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Lunadance llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] 0db

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51] Tumblr_ma9303M29d1qemuua
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [51]
Page 1 of 1