AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Empty
PostSubject: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 pm

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb This is not going to end well, I'd rather fight Yami again than deal with this..

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058
Personally speaking, dealing with Orochi might be easier than dealing with this. We shall see.

A cry to the heavens, a cry to you

Chapter 1
Yuri watched in silent awe, as the Tao troopers came into the palace room where Queen Himiko, ruler of Nippon stood in front of them, a gentle smile on her face. Yuri was on a kneeling position on the floor not too far away from Queen Himiko. Yuri was a servant to Queen Himiko, one of the most trusted servants too. She had never disobeyed Queen Himiko, she had never questioned her either. Yuri was treated kindly and well, like a very close friend of Himiko.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb *snorts* Bullshit! No one can get that close to Queen Himiko, a servant is just a servant.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 It is unnerving to see the "most trusted servant" card played already as well. This is a sure sign of things to come.

"Yuri-chan" Himiko called her. Yuri quickly nodded and came to her side.

"What is it my lady?" Yuri asked kindly bowing with sincere respect.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Is mentioning the "sincere respect" bit necessary? When one bows of their own volition it is usually out of such sentiments.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Truely spoken~

Queen Himiko smiled.

"Would you stand with me as I greet the captain of the tao squad" Himiko smiled at Yuri as her face brightened up.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb I- I don't even know why Yuri-Sue gets to stand with Himiko. It's a bit odd and far-fetched.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Why is Tao not capitalized? It is the proper name of a group. Show some respect!

"Yes of course" Yuri agreed politely, another small, gentle smile on her face. Queen Himiko wrapped her arm around Yuri's shoulder gently and pulled her into her side. Her arm glided off her shoulders and back down to her side. Yuri smiled again at the kindness shown by Queen Himiko. Yuri waited patiently as Queen Himiko quietly talked to the Tao troopers, when something struck Yuri.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Excuse me? *pins ears back* Just - no.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 *ear twitches as if in thought* It strikes me that the demure descriptors are being quite abused here. "Gentle", "quiet", "small" - please, do try and mix it up a little or else I fear I may grow bored.

"Queen Himiko?" Yuri asked gently, after Himiko had finished talking to the troopers.

"Yes? What is it Yuri-chan?" she asked.

"Well, I want to know, what the tao chief is like?" Yuri asked, picking at the hem of her kimono. Queen Himiko blinked before answering.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 *snarls briefly* Capitalization! Show your respect to the Tao and their chief, you simpering pup!

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Seriously, you do not mess with the Tao Squad. *ignores Issun bouncing around her face*

"Well, he is a very kind man, very smart, very brave, loyal" Queen Himiko explained, a look of curiosity flashed in her eyes, "Why?"

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 *lets out a doggy sigh* Please, do try and use some varying words other than "very".

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Very~? Teehee. I'm kidding.. *tail drops slightly*

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 *tosses Amaterasu an amused look but says nothing*

"I just wanted to know, I mean I have never met him before" Yuri explained carefully, and quietly, feeling embarrassed for some reason.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb You shouldn't feel embarrassed, after all, you are Queen Himiko's most trusted servant, right? *perks ears up in a rather amused way*

"I see, are you nervous about meeting him?" Himiko asked. Yuri shook her head.

"No, I was just very curious, I mean, well, I'm like that a lot aren't I?" Yuri asked an amused smile on her face. Himiko chuckled quietly.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Are you even aware that we do not give two shit's about Yuri-Sue's moron personality?

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 It's even more annoying as we are apparently expected to believe that Yuri-Sue is always quite like this without having given any evidence to prove it to us.

"Yes you are Yuri, but that is what makes you, you" Himiko answered, her smile mimicking the amused one Yuri had. Yuri nodded and chuckled quietly as well.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Then what makes me, me? Oh wait, I just answered my own question.. *ignores Issun's furball comment*

"Excuse me, my lady, Captain Waka has arrived" a Tao trooper cut in, interrupting their quiet conversation.

'Waka?' Yuri perceived the name quietly.

'Captain Waka, now I know his name' she thought again.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 With this much emphasis on Waka it is already easy to hazard a guess as to who the love interest shall be.

Yuri's thoughts were interrupted by a screen door opening in their wake.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Oh shit. You can't really just already be lovey dovey, you have to build up to it or it will just look crappy. I had a friend tell me that, poor girl, I don't know what happened to her. I just hope her and her marine friend are okay~ [[I kid, I kid~]]

Yuri gasped, and then blushed a red color. The man before her was Captain Waka! Her face became redder as he started forward towards, a tired smile arising to his face. Her heart pounded faster.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Oh, dear. *ears flatten against head" So soon? It is never the sign of a serious or in-depth story if the feelings are being shown in but the first chapter.

She looked over him, the blond locks of his bangs stuck out from his hawk like helmet, his eyes were a nice shade of blue, and his Tao outfit just made him seem more perfect.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Perfect? *snorts softly, tossing Issun a glance* I am sure there are some who would strongly disagree.

Only three feet away from Queen Himiko and Yuri now. Yuri's blush darkened even more, and she didn't know that was possible. He bowed respectfully, and stood up, his eyes sparkling in the light the room had given off.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Fruity half-baked prophet, Hurry Queen, reveal her as Nine Tails in a shitty disguise!

"Ah, Waka-san, I welcome you" Himiko greeted warmly. Waka gave her a smile.

"Bonjour Himiko-sama" Waka said kindly. Yuri's blush did not go away.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Yuri-Sue must have a lot of blood flowing to her face to make that feat possible.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb That is impossible, I call bullshit. *annoyed growl*

'His voice is like silk, it's so soft' she thought in complete awe.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Do tell me how a voice can be anything akin to something material. I am just dying to know.

Her thoughts snapped when Himiko pushed her forward.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Snapped? That usually makes me think she's lost her mind...

"And this is my faithful servant, Yuri-chan" Himiko said pushing Yuri a little bit more towards Waka. Her face became more red, which wasn't even possible anymore.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 I am a tad confused as to why Queen Himiko is acting in this manner. What does a lowly servant have to do with anything that is to arise?

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Guys, guys, this is Queen Himiko we're watching here. This woman does not act like that, at all!!

"Yuri-chan this is Captain Waka, the chief of the Tao squad" Himiko told Yuri pushing her forward more. Yuri being as clumbsy as she was, tripped over her own feet. She fell forward, and then shut her eyes for impact of the ground…but it never came.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Oh hey, she capitalized 'Tao'~! Let's try it some more, shall we?

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Good. Now let us see if she can keep the trend alive and going strong. On a side note, it is disheartening to see an already Sue-ish character have the faux flaw of being LOLclumsy attached to her.

Yuri opened her eyes slowly, as the side of her face was pushed against something soft. She something tighten gently on her forearms. When she looked up, she was only inches from Waka's face, and she realized that the side of her face was pushed against his shoulder.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Boooooo, not funny. It will never be funny.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 I think that it is supposed to be more in the vein of being "romantic" or "cute" but this soon when they have just met? No.

"Oh….uhh…I-I….umm" her face was now a tomato.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 So now she is Topstalk?

Waka stared down at her, which made her breath get caught in her throat. As if on instinct, she slowly pulled free of his grasp. She bowed nervously, and words spilled out of her mouth.

"Waka-sama! Gomenasai!

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 *snarls viciously* You are not Japanese, do not pretend you are as such by sneaking in the common phrases heard about the 'net!

I am so sorry! Please forgive me!" Her ramblings would have went on, but Waka silenced her.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb Forgivness is for people who deserve it. Yuri-Sue needs a swift kick in the pants and ride away from here...

"Please do not be sorry, it was an accident Ma Cherie" he reassured her gently. A smile arose to his face, as she tried to hide her face with the hem of her Kimono.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 'Ma cherie' and 'kimono' should not have been capitalized. Are you quite sure that you are aware of what a proper noun is?

"Yes, thank you Waka-sama for being so understanding" Yuri bowed again, looking up, she noticed, that now she had an audience. The Tao troopers stared, and so did Queen Himiko. Her blush that had began to fade, turned back into a vibrant red as she stepped back into position beside Himiko.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb That was the worst thing I have ever witnessed in my entire life...

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 Agreed. I would like to believe that the Tao troopers and Queen Himiko have better things to do than sit around and watch this travesty.

"It is very nice to meet you Waka-sama" Yuri said calmly, the blush now just a light pink.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 How long has she been blushing now? It has to be a new Nippon-record.

"And same to you, Yuri-san" He smiled, which made Yuri's heart skip a beat.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb *lets out a swift, surprised bark* Are you freaking kidding me...?

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 It seems she is gunning for all of the clichés.

"Okay, now, Yuri, can you please show the Troopers the palace, as in a tour?" Himiko asked, giving Yuri a very small smile. Yuri nodded.

"Please follow me" Yuri said politely, gesturing towards the men. All of them followed Yuri, While Waka stayed behind to discuss some things with Queen Himiko. Yuri couldn't help but be curious, but, a strong feeling of something washed over Yuri, but she could not comprehend it, so she ignored the feeling, though she was going to find out.

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Ammy_zps446c1beb What? Your bullshit feelings for Waka? *face-paw*

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Shiranui_zps7ca36058 It seems this is only the beginning. I fear for what lies ahead.

Last edited by Solar Mother Amaterasu on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" 2nged5x

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Just adding my own little opinion in this:

I don't like how she's introduced Waka right off the bat, just saying. The man does his own thing, despite being high rank, really. He's so aloof, he's out for his one mission and that alone...While he generally shows he cares, he's so often making jokes and acts as if he is "higher than thou" with his jokes at times, that I personally, would not see him as someone charming in the beginning.

Basically, in my opinion, he's that kind of guy a girl would really, really have to learn how to tolerate.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:12 am

Dream Drops wrote:

I don't like how she's introduced Waka right off the bat, just saying. The man does his own thing, despite being high rank, really. He's so aloof, he's out for his one mission and that alone...While he generally shows he cares, he's so often making jokes and acts as if he is "higher than thou" with his jokes at times, that I personally, would not see him as someone charming in the beginning.

Basically, in my opinion, he's that kind of guy a girl would really, really have to learn how to tolerate.

Oh yeah, I will admit, Waka annoyed the shit outta' me. His fight in the game was pretty annoying. xD
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Oh yeah, I will admit, Waka annoyed the shit outta' me. His fight in the game was pretty annoying. xD

Quite. The man is just so condescending that he's rather hard to get used to. Though, I admit I do love Waka, I prefer Oki out of the two (very odd seeing my nickname as use for an actual game character). Of course, I've always liked the silent, brooding types.

Regardless, this writers doesn't grasp Waka's persona well and, for all it's worth, is just making a complete wish fulfillment kind of a story. I deeply hate these kinds. There's not plot, just a blushing idiot every two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Quite. The man is just so condescending that he's rather hard to get used to. Though, I admit I do love Waka, I prefer Oki out of the two (very odd seeing my nickname as use for an actual game character). Of course, I've always liked the silent, brooding types.

Regardless, this writers doesn't grasp Waka's persona well and, for all it's worth, is just making a complete wish fulfillment kind of a story. I deeply hate these kinds. There's not plot, just a blushing idiot every two seconds.

True, I'd have to say I love Susano. I fell for Orochi as my favorite villan.

Agreed, poor Waka is OOC, I don't even know if the writer has even payed much attention to his personality in the game - at all..
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Agreed, poor Waka is OOC, I don't even know if the writer has even payed much attention to his personality in the game - at all..
Either that or it could be she took one look at him, liked his appearance and replaced his actual personality with that of how she hopes a boy would act to her in reality. I've seen this concept happen a lot with Suethors and their fanfictions.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Mother Fox wrote:

Either that or it could be she took one look at him, liked his appearance and replaced his actual personality with that of how she hopes a boy would act to her in reality. I've seen this concept happen a lot with Suethors and their fanfictions.

Very true. It ends up being more of a preference of what they want to be treated by the man, not his actual personality.

Could stem from the 'I'm bullied, so I'll write a story where everyone loves me' kind of issue, as I've seen and done long ago. Which is rather sad when you think about it. Just, some get over it, some don't.

Regardless, can't wait to see more from the both of you. Looks like it's going to shape up to be rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Mother Fox wrote:

Very true. It ends up being more of a preference of what they want to be treated by the man, not his actual personality.

Could stem from the 'I'm bullied, so I'll write a story where everyone loves me' kind of issue, as I've seen and done long ago. Which is rather sad when you think about it. Just, some get over it, some don't.

Regardless, can't wait to see more from the both of you. Looks like it's going to shape up to be rather interesting.

Hehe. I've been doing more Sporking than actual fanfiction. xD

It'll be pretty interesting, this Spork. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"   Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celestial Brush of Sporking [Okami]: "A cry to the heavens. A cry to you. {1}"
Page 1 of 1