AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Empty
PostSubject: Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge"   Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 pm

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Knight, why the fuck are we doing this?

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 No one ever dies, plus, we can blow shit up!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Don't be fooled. She's got her 'imaginary attack dogs' trained on this thing. It was a sure fire thing we'd be on this one.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Well, this can't be good then.

Title: Blacklist
Rating: M
Pairing: Hicks/OC
Summary: Set in Movie: Aliens. In Alien, Ripley and her friend April survived. After Ripley agrees to help Burke, her and April set off to destroy the aliens. But April is falling for a certain soldier. Hicks/OC

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 NO, JUST, NO...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I'm beginning to see just what has Knight so pissed now....

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 And the root of the problem has begun! You're the star of the show, Hicks! Congrats!

Prologue

Darkness enveloped the atmosphere and there was nothing but calmness. A peaceful quiet that drifted over the horizon, at least that was what it felt like to April.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Well, fuck. My aunt's name is April, now that's who I'm going to be envisioning for this little puke stain.

She wasn't aware that Ripley was plagued by dreams, horrific and realistic dreams that woke her up screaming almost every night.

April was what you could now officially call a 'survivor.' Her and Ripley had stuck it out and defeated the alien. Then clasped themselves in their sleep as they drifted off and forgot about the universe outside.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I'm sorry, what? More than one survivor of that incident? Oh Christ....

Twenty five years old and April was what you could definitely call traumatised for life. Watching her family die and the horrors in the ship was enough to deem somebody crazy.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 25, eh? I'm only 22, stick that up your pipe and smoke it!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Fuck man, this has to be the stupidest thing yet...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Oh no, Drake. Fang and I have seen worse...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 That we have, that we have... ... But you know what would make it better?

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Honestly, I'm a little hesitant on asking with you.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 *points at Drake* Drake! Shirtless! All of the times! .... Don't look at me like that!

Closed off from the others and Ripley too, April was less than ready to brace herself to living again normally on the outside world.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 This prolouge is so dull and lifeless, just like Drake's lovelife.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Hey, hey!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 *mimes silently behind Drake's back of something lewd*

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 *smacks Fang upside the back of the head* Behave, you!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 What?! It's not my fault I'm depraved!

Ripley awoke screaming again for the second night in a row and April was beginning to lose her patience.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Oh, I'm so sorry that your fellow survivor is suffering from trauma, horror, and possible survivor's guilt and is interrupting your beauty sleep. We'll try to remind her to be more considerate to your needs next time. *snorts* Ass-hat.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Just one of those things managed to wipe out Ripley's crew on the Nostromo. One of them. I give Ripley props for being so brave, this little brat has no respect!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I think she needs some respect PTed into her.

Rolling over with a very unladylike grunt, the brunette watched the older woman breathe rapidly and hug Jonesy, the ginger cat. 'You awake?'

April rolled her eyes, sighing she answered, 'yeah. You woke me.'
The older woman chuckled a little and placed the cat down on her bed who purred contently for a moment before cuddling into Ripley's legs. 'Sorry.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 She needs to apologize to Ripley for being such a brat about it.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Yeah, no shit...

April rolled over to face her friend, 'Ripley, what are we doing here?'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736Not using the proper quotation marks, that's for sure.

Ripley laid back down and shrugged, 'briefing tomorrow. We will find out.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Can I please punch April-Sue in the face now, and then push her into the nest?

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 I was going to suggest shooting her.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Not in public you two.

April was sat at the head of the table, in front of the big projector screen Ripley was intently looking at. Pictures of their old team was flickering on the screen and April looked away when a familiar face of a man and woman appeared.

'I don't understand this.' Ripley said, turning around to look at the group of men, one, a man she had met earlier and introduced to April as, 'Burke.'
'We have been here for three and a half hours, how many times do I have to tell the same story?'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Until such a time when the Suethor decides to deviate from the original I'm sure.

April glanced at the other men who were sighing and muttering within themselves before a grim voice said, 'look at it from our point of view, please.'
Ripley took this as a sign to sit and took her place on a chair beside April who could glare daggers at the elderly man who was talking. 'You truthfully admit to detonating an expensive piece of hardware.'

The man was looking at Ripley who was looking at him right back. April remembered it was her idea to blow the hardware up. Alien aboard and all.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Considering you claim to have been there when this went down that would go without saying.

'42 million dollars,' said another man checking his notes. April and Ripley exchanged looks, neither of them had that kind of money but it was hard to take in when they were telling the truth.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 42 mil.? If they payed us that much I'd be fuckin' outta' this job. But I'd miss you three too much~ *winks at Hicks*

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Shit, and she's not drunk...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I'm... I'm not quite sure how to respond that, Knight.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 You could start by abducting her and doing unspeakable things to her while Drake and I sit here... alone.... ... ... Hint, hint, wink, wink... nudge, nudge.

'You self destructed the system for unknown reasons.' The elderly man at the foot of the table spoke again. His hands making movements on the table to ellaborate the seriousness of the situation.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 I don't even...

'Hey, hold on. It wasn't for reasons unknown. That was company orders to destroy the thing that killed her crew.' April cut in not liking the tone any of these men were using. Ripley turned her head to the money man and sneered at him, 'and your expensive ship.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 *places hands over her head in a frustrated gesture* I mean - WHAT? WHO CARES, WHAT HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED. April needs to shut the hell up and go play in the Queen Alien's daycare; filled with Facehuggers!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Knight, calm down. Remember your bearing. Things aren't even that bad yet, you can make it through this!

'There is nothing to prove the existence of this creature you described.' The elderly man spoke, a mocking smile on his lips and he spoke firmly.
'Good,' Ripley stood and glared at him, 'that's because I blew it out of the goddamn air lock. Look, me and April stayed on that ship to kill that thing to protect all of you!'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 ALL APRIL DID WAS BE A FUCKIN' BRAT, SHE DID NOTHING. NOTHING!!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Oh man, here it comes...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Can you really blame her, Drake? We're just expected to roll with April's existence here without seeing anything she's done previously on the Nostromo. For all we know she could have been hiding under a table like a tiny child while Ripley did all the work.

April looked at the ground. Nothing really could prepare her for the conversation at hand. It was surreal to know that people, important people like these didn't believe something like this could exist.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Considering 'important people' like the ones you're speaking to now don't often believe tales unless given solid proof to back it up this isn't at all strange. You know what would be strange? If Vasquez suddenly jumped up on the table and started doing the Worm at the mess hall.

A snide comment from a woman made Ripley turn to face her with an evil explanation. April was tedious of the same conversation and figured it was her cue to leave. Placing a comforting hand on her friends shoulder, she stood and said her polite goodbyes to the chair people.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 This is boring. Hicks! Drake! You should make this both more interesting by stripping for Knight and me!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I - What?! How did you come to that conclusion, Private?!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Hell yeah~! Get the booze flowing, then it'll be a party!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Knight, you get Hicks! I'll take the loveless Drake and we'll call it a night~. I got vodka~!

April walked to her hospital room feeling embarrassed and tired. It was only moments after she was met with a very angry looking Ripley.
'Everything okay?'
Ripley paced the room, 'there are families there! 60 to 70 families in danger.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Give the Xeno's April, then they will leave!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 *flips through the files the four are looking at* I don't get it, what the hell are we flipping out over?!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 *gapes momentarily at Drake before smacking him on the arm lightly* Bite your tongue, heathen! You're clearly not paying enough attention to the material here!

April was in shock. Nothing reported by over a hundred witnesses. 'Are you sure?'
'That son of a bitch admitted it.' Ripley said finally sitting down and sparking up a cigerette. April sat across from her and looked at her carefully, 'we aren't going back,
are we?'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Boreingggggg, get to the part where April-Sue gets attacked by a Facehugger!!!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 You're getting a little hostile here, Knight. Not even I would wish for a facehugger to attack my enemies.

Ripley looked up at her not surprised by her question which startled April a little. 'No.'
April was satisfied with the answer. There was no way she would go back. She will die first. Going back would endanger her life, and Ripley and Ripley is the only thing she has now.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Fuck... I just realized we're gonna be in the next scene. Knight, Fang, we need your editing skills!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 My services aren't free, Drake.... If you catch my drift~. *promptly smacked by Hicks* Ow!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Mind on the mission, Fang!

A knock on the door sounded and April answered it to be met with Burke and unknown man dressed in a soldier uniform. 'April, hello. Is Ripley there?'
April glanced behind her and Ripley looked up at hearing her name. Crossing the room, she took one look and then slammed the door in their faces. April had to move her hand before it got crushed.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 I could go for some shirtless Marines right now. *smirks deviously*

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 I second this motion!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 *sighs* You two are hopeless. How did you ever make it in training like this?

'Please, Ripley!' Burke yelled and let himself in anyway which April was upset about. Ripley stood up prepared for a confrontation. She looked at April and told her to leave. April obliged quickly and took a walk down the hall.

'I don't get it, you want me to go back in there?' Ripley asked after Lieutenant explained everything.
Burke was excited and Ripley looked at him disgusted, 'no way.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Is Ripley even in character???

The Lieutenant shifted, 'you will be going in with the troops, you both will be protected.'
Ripley paused and looked at him carefully, Burke cringed and mentally cursed the Lieutenant for his mistake. 'Both?' Ripley asked interested.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 *groans* This is not gonna end well, might as well lock n' load...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Flame Units?

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Whatever Hicks decides...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Hold off on the Flame Units. Save 'em for when we're in a pinch, Marines.

The Lieutenant swallowed although it was more of a gulp and decided to let her know all the details now anyway. 'You and April.'
Ripley, scoffing, shook her head vigorously, 'that is a hell no! I am not taking that girl back in there, no way.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 Just what reason does Ripley have to be so protective over April for? We've seen almost zero interaction between them and what we did see was April being a selfish bint.

The Lieutenant and Burke left shortly after, their heads dipped and shoulders slumped, defeated. Ripley was positive she wouldn't endanger April's life again. But families in close encounter with aliens was a big deal. If Burke wanted to destroy them, she wanted to help.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Burke doesn't wanna destroy-- *sqiurms a bit as Drake's hand clamps over her mouth*

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 No spoilers!

That night, Ripley contacted Burke and made conditions clear. April would know nothing about the mission until the last minute and think it was an experiment to rescue the families.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Hiding important information like that from your allies is a sure fire way to get them to turn against you later.

And Ripley made Burke promise he was there to destroy, not to capture and test. Giving Ripley his word, Burke mentally smirked and Ripley turned off the power communicator aggreeing to the mission.

This would be interesting, she thought.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 No, what would be interesting is Drake and me, alone with lots and lots of vodka. Immediately. Corporal and Knight can go do... something~!

I am so sorry guys. I will get around to updating all my other stories, and I know I won't get a lot of reviews on this but I noticed there weren't any Hicks/OC fics and I was a little upset. I watched Aliens and found Hicks to be a complete hottie, not anymore, being 54 and all but back then... Swwooooon. 3

I hope you enjoy, whoever is reading this. More to come soon.

~ Noxin

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 Total hottie? Nah, more like worthy of causing one's ovaries to explode~!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 528158_1283100237567_100 Seriously... Knight'll do anything for free.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" MK_zps10fdad19 ... Like saving Hicks from his virginity~!! Awwwww yeaaaahhh.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I'm sorry, what did I just hear?

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 You heard Lassie! Now go get it on like bunnies in the other room while I monopolize all of Drake's time~! Boy, you can do all manner of unspeakable things to me all night long~!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 FANG!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" FangI_zps41f45736 I'M NOT EVEN SORRY!
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge"   Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:16 pm

You realize this is probably our most entertaining spork to date, right? Hairflip
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge"   Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
You realize this is probably our most entertaining spork to date, right? Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 4141008479

Hell yeah, we came to fuck shit up~

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" 4179362455
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge"   Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Prolouge"
Page 1 of 1