AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Empty
PostSubject: Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3"   Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 Back again! Ugh, I can't get any sleep because of the baby~

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100
Yes, fuck rants!!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I'm a little more concerned that the girls thought it was a good idea to bring the baby!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Ah, don't be such a worry-wart, Corporal! What'd you name the baby anyways?

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 James~

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" HicksBaby

Before I start, I need to thank and apologize to the very awesome and very talented, Ashten Knight, if you're reading this and haven't reviewed, she is doing all the work for you but you NEED to check her out. So, thanks so much, and sorry I didn't mention you in the last chapter, I was supposed to add it in at the end.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 Ashten-Sue, I'M COMING FOR YOU.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Go Knight, kick ass!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 The good thing about Suethors calling out other Suethors is that it makes it that much easier to find new targets.

Chapter 3

It was bustling inside the ship and April was becoming more and more sick. She didn't usually get sick on planes, although this was in fact, a kind of space ship?

Ripley sat next to Burke and looking a little shaken herself. Not even able to glance at Burkes direction, April focused on the others around the ship.
Most of them looked pretty prepared except Lieutenant Gorman who looked a little angsty.

'We're on the express elevator to hell! Going down.' Hudson said and April cracked a small smile through her nerves. Last time this happened,
she was on her way with her mother and friends. She promised herself, she would never go back.

Now she was sat in the exact same postition, only this time she realized, she knew what she was expecting and she was ready.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Oh, wah, would you just shut up already?

'Mark.' Came overhead and the ship plummeted down. She faintly heard Hudson woop but then she closed her eyes and tried to block everything out.
It was like a rollercoaster, halfway through, you realize that at any time something could do wrong and you could die. Overall, it doesn't stop the amusement of the experience but it's the frightening thought that makes you try and block everything around you out.

It was another moment before it seemed to calm and they were flying. Soaring, was probably more appropriate though. Soaring through the sky. And although it was still scary and immensely fast, April felt a little better.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Uh, no. You do not 'soar through the sky' on a drop. It is called a drop for a reason.

A little disappointed that she couldn't hold her friends hand on the way down, Ripley looked past Burkes head and spotted her friend looking rather relieved.
She would do whatever she could to ensure she got through this alive. She owed her that.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Boring...

'Rough air ahead.' The pilot announced overhead and April almost groaned. The only thing worse than falling out of the giant ship, turbulance.
Another moment and everything was good again.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 If you're going to make a big deal out of something at least explain about it!

She heard Ripley speak and looked at the woman.

'How many drops is this for you Lieutenant?'
April looked towards the man in question and saw him squirm awkwardly. She understood why Ripley had asked, he looked more terrified than anyone else here.

'38. Simulated.' He added shakily.
'How many combat drops?' Vasquez asked.

'2.' Lieutenant answered guilty, 'including this one.'
April rolled her eyes, 'great fuckin' leadership.' She said causing the Lieutenant to look away shyly.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 DON'T INSULT GORMAN, HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!!!!!

Ripley and Burke exchanged looks and April looked at Hudson who seemed more amused at the thought of his leader being so inexperienced.
Next to him, Hicks lay sound asleep. April smiled and Hudson noticed, mistaking the kind gesture for himself, he took it upon himself to smirk at her and lean forward as far as his guard bar would allow. 'You know, me and you should get together.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Hudson wouldn't give two shits about this girl, hell, I've seen him try to flirt with Knight. But she put him in his place...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 I'm fairly sure Hudson thinks himself a ladies man and he still wouldn't pay attention to the little puke stain that is April.

April couldn't help but laugh at his invitation but shook her head, 'thanks but no thanks. I feel more naughty every day but being with you, would make me evil.'
Hudson smiled again despite the rejection. No matter, he thought, he could still get her in the sack.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 I am never going to make any sexual innuendos ever again...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 As far as innuendos go that was really shitty.

'I got a bad feeling about this drop.' Apone declared.
Another Marine that April sparsely knew spoke,

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Don't be fooled, guys. By "[A] Marine that April sparsely knew" she really means "I couldn't give two shits about this guy".

'you always say that Boss, you always say you got a bad feeling.'

Apone chuckled deeply.

Lieutenant Gorman fiddled with some technology stuff.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 "Technology stuff?" *snorts* And here I thought you were the big, bad tecchie who showed everyone up earlier fixing that computer. Surely you would know what all of this is, April.

April wasn't in the mood for helping him and could care less if he didn't understand anything.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Oh, God...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Originaldy

'Drake,' Lieutenant called, 'check your camera. There seems to be a malfunction.'

Drake smacked his camera to the side of his armor casually and Lieutenant approved when it began working again. April then noticed the miniture camera's attatched to their heads and looked away shyly. Hicks was asleep but she wasn't exactly dressed to be involved in a movie right now.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 WHAT. THE FU--

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 I think Knight's kid is gonna pick up after her...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 No, if anything it's going to pick up after Aunty Fang who once taught her toy Furby to scream things like "Let's Party!" and "Fuck you, crack-whore!". On that note; What the fuck?! What the fuck?! ... What... the fuck?!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Knight, Fang! Easy with James around! I don't need that kid picking up bad language before he even is old enough to go school!

'I'm ready man.' Hudson said standing up from his seat. It wasn't exactly frowned upon but April herself wouldn't do it.
It seemed the others thought so too since Hudson was the only one standing. 'I am the ultimate badass!'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 We already know that, Sueauthor...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736I don't think the Suethor grasps the concept that Hudson was showing off as he was the only one who chose to get out of his safety harness. It's like those people on amusement rides who don't hold onto the bar out of fear or nerves.

Hudson walked down the ship a little bit and stopped in front of April, 'check it out.' Leaning down so his arms were shielding her face, she looked down but then back up teasingly. She wasn't a flirt but something about him made her smile. He would be a good friend, she thought.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 *facepalm* My mind hurts...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Oh, it's okay, Drake~. I'll make it better later~.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 Aww snap~!

'Hey April, don't worry.' He stepped away with a smirk,'me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you.' April burst out in laughter and Hudson began to explain weapons which only seemed to interest Ripley. April looked over at Hicks who slept peacefully despite the turbulance, voices and ship machinery.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 *bounces James around in her lap* Yeah, sure. Creeper...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 She likes to watch.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Thanks for that, you two. I needed that thought stuck in my head. [ / sarcasm mode ]

'Alright people, gear up.' Apone said, 'two minutes. Get hot.'
April followed everyone else and removed the bar from around her waist. She then stepped behind Burke as he spoke to Lieutenant Gorman and she smiled at her friend.

'Somebody wake up Hicks.' Apone said distastefully. April watched Hudson smack him a few times and his hazel eyes opened again. He was frowning but laughed when Hudson made some joke.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 What is it with all this bland writing? Things are being rushed and nothing's getting the time it needs.

Ripley suggested they step up front to look through the cameras. April agreed as the soldiers were preparing their weapons anyway. As they closed in on the beacon, Ripley saw something in the camera. April moved to look at it too.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 It would be nice if you'd actually take the time to describe what this something is. We're not all watching what happened on LV-426 as we read this drek! Likewise we're not you, Suethor! We can't envision what you do unless you take time to explain it!

'That's the atmosphere processor?' Ripley asked.
'Yep, that's it.' Burke said stepping in. April moved away swiftly and stood the other side of Ripley scowling at Burke's small smile.
He continued talking.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 She acts like Burke is the fuckin' grim reaper...

'A remarkable piece of machinery. Completely automated. You know, we manufacture those.' Ripley and April turned around to give him a 'are you stupid?' kind of look in unison. Burke shut up afterwards and April and Ripley rolled their eyes.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 It's very important that Ripley and April share the same responses to nearly everything, you see? That way the Suethor doesn't have to fry her little brain trying to think of individual responses for people!

April leaned against the computers as Lieutenant Gorman gave a few instructions to the pilot, Farro. 'Okay, move in forty.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 It's Ferro, not Farro...

'Roger.' Was the response and April asked Ripley, 'hey, you think the aliens will still be here?'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Did she really just ask that? Where the hell else would they go?

Ripley didn't look at her and carried on staring into the camera screens, the misty fog didn't do much for the sights but you could get the general image.
'Maybe. Can't know for sure. Just, stick by me, okay?'

April smiled kindly, 'I can take care of myself. But thank you.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 This kid's a fucking dingbat...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 The brat's just talking tough now. She's got no bite to back up that bark.

Ripley then said something that wasn't directed at April, 'complex still intact. They still have power.'
April took a look and noticed it too. That's right, they did.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Hey, idiot, if she just said they still have power than we already know this. What? Did you just think that your word is Word of God and we absolutely had to hear it from you, too?

Which was bad because it means either the aliens have turned into Einsteins and learned to work electricity or it means aliens have been roaming all over the complex without the benefit of locked doors.

'Okay Farro,' Gorman said, 'set down on the landing ground.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Yes, as opposed to setting down on the landing air.

April prepared herself and took a deep breath, here we go. Or here they go, rather since it was the soldiers that had to enter first ensuring everything was safe.

Or as safe as safe could get in this situation.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 Ugh. Hey look, James is being cute~!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Watching Jamesie suck his thumb is always cute, Knight.

Ripley and April were stood side by side keeping an eye on the soldiers camera screens. Gorman was sat and Burke was standing behind him.

April was a little glad he was keeping his distance. 'First squad up, on-line.' Gorman said.
'Hicks, get yours in a cordon. Watch the rear.'

April looked and found Hicks' camera. He was moving forward and then looked at Vasquez's who had the perfect view of Hick's backside.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Are you fucking kidding, talk about a creeper...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 I think I may need to file for a restraining order soon.

Hudson was asked to run a bypass through the automated and computer controlled locking mechanism. This was pretty simple stuff for April but still wished she could have ran out to do it a lot faster than Hudson had managed.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Kid, I wouldn't trust you with my iPod much less all our equipment with you spouting out terms like "technology stuff".

She, unfortunately, was stuck in this little ship room full of screens.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 She's like that Karla chick who bitches and moans...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Do NOT get me started on that bitch, Drake! Just don't even go there!

Gorman ordered Hicks secure the upper level while Apone secured the lower level. April was impressed with the two teams stealth and authoritive way of doing things.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Bitch, are you serious right now? We are trained military personnel, why wouldn't this mission be going in a stealthy and authoritative way? And stealthy? You've clearly never met a Marine in real life, kid!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Patriot-Nation-Motivational-Poster-

'Hudson, Hicks, use your motion trackers.' Gorman said. April looked at the screen and saw Hicks pull out something. After a few moments of silence,
Hicks said, 'nothing. Not a goddamn thing.'

April learned the hard way that silence meant danger. And that aliens were very, very quiet.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 No shit, Sherlock...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 It's like they were genetically designed to be quiet when creeping around or something.

Gorman sighed at the lack of action so far, April glared at him momentarily, she sure as hell didn't want him to think this was some fucking holiday.
'Okay, quarter and search by two's.'

Apone's team dispatched down different corridors while Hicks' remained the same.

Suddenly a small beeping was heard and April and Ripley scattered the find the source,

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 How they hell did they scatter considering they're all sitting in front of a collective group of monitors?

'it's Hudson's.' Burke said and everyone looked at his camera.
His motion detector had sensed something.

Hudson and Vasquez wandered and found the direction, they followed it professionally until they came to the door. The beeping was loud and April leaned in closer to the camera. An alien? She wasn't sure if she wanted to give Gorman the satisfaction of proving him they were telling the truth, or forgetting the whole idea and going home.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 It's not really a detector, mostly a tracker. If you stop moving it loses you...

April flinched when Hudson kicked the door, they advanced and found mice scurrying around in a cage. Taking a deep breath, April looked at Ripley who looked a little relieved too.

Looking back at Hicks camera, April spotted something. She wasn't sure what and realizing she was the only person who seen it, took it into her own hands to get a better look. 'Wait, tell him to go back.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Oh, what? Is she stealing Ripley's thunder now?

Gorman looked confused but April lost patience of counting on other people and grabbed a microphone, 'Hicks?' Her nerves kicked in when she realized this would be the first time she had addressed him by name. 'Back up.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 How fucking hard is it to say his name?!

Hicks took a few steps backward and April then said, 'pan right.' Hicks looked right following her orders and spotted it. April looked at the spot, 'there.' Ripley patted April's back as if saying she did a good job and April was pleased.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Uh.. What? ... ...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 I'm more pissed off with the fact that April's blatantly stealing Ripley's actions and lines now to be confused with that end line.

Hicks bent down to it and April switched to Drake's camera where she saw Hicks look at it closely. 'You seeing this alright?'
Bending lower he added, 'it looks melted. Somebody must have bagged one of your girls bad guys here.'

April felt her breath hitch and snapped her head around to look at Ripley. The two girls looked slightly afraid and Burke then confirmed their thoughts.
'Acid for blood.'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 Guys, no flamethrowers, why? These bugs have a habit of exploding when on fire...

'If you liked that,' Hudson began bringing their attention back, 'you are gonna love this.'
There were multiple holes, some big some a little smaller. Whatever had happened, April knew one thing. She knew it was an alien doing.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Seriously, is the whole fic going to be like this? There's no environment building, no character fleshing, nothing! It's just "this happened then this then this and this" - how do people find this good?!

Apone then spoke into the mic, 'second team, what's your status?'
Hicks answered a little disappointed, 'we just finished our sweep. Nobody's home.'

Apone declared the complex safe and Lieutenant sighed, April knew what he was thinking. That they were late and nothing was around.
April had a very bad feeling though.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 That's only because you have authorial knowledge, kid. You'd probably be the first one getting killed in reality.

'Alright,' Gorman said, standing, 'the area's secured.'
Ripley obviously had the same feeling because she stood up straight and yelled, 'wait a minute, it's not secure.'

'The area is secure, Ripley.'
Ripley and April looked at eachother in doubt. They knew how to keep alive, and that was to keep a considerable amount of distance between yourself and those fucking aliens.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 This is painful.

'First time, head for Operations. Hudson, get their CPU online.' Gorman announced. Hudson obeyed with a quick, 'affirmative.'

'Hicks,' Gorman continued with authority, 'meet me at the south lock, we're coming in.'

April glared daggers at him, 'you're fuckin' stupid if you go in there.'
Gorman turned and faced the young woman, 'what do you mean? You're coming too.' April yelped as Gorman grabbed her roughly by her collar and literally dragged her out of the ship.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 *hands Hicks James* Excuse me, I have to kick a brat's ass...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 *holds James awkwardly* Oh, uh, okay! .... Just don't make it too graphic, alright?

Ripley called after him angrilly and when they got out, he let go of Ripley only to stand aside Burke. April and Ripley knew then, they were in way over their heads.
Rubbing her sore neck, April cursed under her breath. She hated them both.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 What a woman-child...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 *leans against Drake, beginning to doze off* Did you expect anything different?

'Sir,' Hudson came on over the radio just as Hicks and his team came out from the doors, 'we got CPU online.'
'Good, stand by for Operations.'

Burke had rushed on apparently afraid of a little rain. April hung by beside Ripley, still a little shook up with the whole confrontation with Gorman. Usually, April can hold her own but that really shook her and she figured it would be best to stay within the confines of Ripley for time being.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 *sleepily* Yeah... uh-huh... Whatever you gotta tell yourself to sleep at night, uncute brat.

Just until Gorman get's into a little trouble and will be begging for my help, April thought menacingly.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 ... What a fucking bitch ... [/is totally getting a Spitefic written on this]

Ripley and April were last and April frowned when she felt Ripley freeze beside her. 'Rip?'
Ripley was staring wide eyed at the building. April realized it was most probably bringing back memories. To her, it was just a building. A building that was just there. To Ripley, it meant something entirely different. Memories and pain.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Deal with it, we're all grown-ups here.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Well, all except for the brat....

April was aware of the fact her mother could be an alien bearer and dead in this very building. But her priorities were on the task at hand and Ripley at the current moment.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Bitch, please. *yawns* Your priority isn't the mission, it's to get Hicks into your panties.

'Ripley?' April stood in front of her older friend who stood about an inch taller than her. She felt someone's presence behind her and stiffened when she heard the familiar voice of Hicks, 'is she alright?'

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" MK_zps10fdad19 *takes off in a sprint down the hall and out the larger doors*

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Release the Hounds!!!

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 I feel like now would be an appropriate time to start playing 'Who Let the Dogs Out'.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 *while rocking James, begins to speak to the baby* Yes, that's your mommy. Yes, you'll get used to her insanity.

April shrugged and stood on her tiptoes to stare directly into Ripley's eyes. April blushed when she felt someone's hands prepare themselves at her hips in case she fell.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 Why would anyone go for her bony hips? Most people steady someone's back or shoulders in case they're about to fall.

Hicks stood a little behind April, his hands braced to catch her but Ripley snapped to attention and muttered a, 'yes,' under her breath before smiling a reassuring smile at April.

April stepped back and was disappointed to discover Hicks' hand had moved.
Hicks held back for a moment and let the women enter first.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 Knight is gone off on a rampage, this is going to hell real fast...

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" FangI_zps41f45736 Tell me about it.

Okay, enough now. I was writing for a whole six hours today in college and now I am typing.. Poor fingers. =(
More soon =D
~ Noxin

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" 528158_1283100237567_100 NO, WE DO NOT NEED MORE.

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3" Hicks_zpse4dbc217 *starts panicking a little as James starts crying* He-Hey! D-Don't cry now! Mommy will be back soon! God, I hope she'll be back soon!
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Aliens: Colonial 'Sporking' Marines: "Blacklist: Chapter 3"
Page 1 of 1