AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] 2nged5x

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Empty
PostSubject: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13]   The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm

So yea, I haven't touched this thing in months and for good reason.

A. I like to be in a good mood.

B. Pokemon Black and White Version 2 came out.

C. I'm in three awesome role plays.

Do I need to make any more excuses? No, good, I guess I can get on with this drivel.

Quote :
Mikki’s p.o.v. The stars had begun to twinkle when I had finally gotten the tent set up. And I could hear Bara and Haru laugh as they watched my efforts over and over. But I didn’t mind that too much. It was a good way of showing them no one is perfect and I’m pretty happy with my flaws.

One, taking that long just to set up a tent means that you are not someone who should be camping outside. If you are too stupid to put up a tent, you shouldn't even trust yourself starting a fire. Because that would be a major concern to me.

And two, not being able to set up a tent isn't a flaw. That is an excuse for a flaw. That is someone who thinks that being clumsy is a flaw, which, it isn't.

These are excuses. Not flaws.

Quote :
“All right you wise guys. Who wants to try some marshmallows?”

When did she pick up marshmallows? Because you know, buying things is kind of a good thing to mention when making a point to use them later on.

Quote :
I said pulling a bag of them from my backpack. Haru flew up to my shoulder to get a better look at them. “I see I have your interest.” I took a thicker twig and peeled off the bark with a small pocket knife.

When did she get a pocket knife?! Why are these things just being mentioned now!?

Quote :
I stuck a few marshmallows on and began to roast them.

Bara sat close to me as he watched the marshmallows began to crisp up. Both my Real and Game Dad taught me the fine art of Roasting Marshmallows. Except my Game Dad had a Charizard. A rather sarcastic Charizard according to my other memories anyways. Before the Marshmallows caught on fire I pulled them from it. I pulled one off and held one to Bara.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] 2yxkeox

Quote :
“Here ya go. It’s kinda sticky though.” I said. Bara sniffed it and then took the whole thing into his mouth.

“Chikariii!!” Bara said with some marshmallow goo around his mouth. “Chika Chika~!”

“Okay, Haru here’s yours.” I handed Haru some. Haru took and with his foot and began to peck and tear pieces off of it. By the rate he was going I could tell he really liked it too. It felt very cozy like this. To be with pokemon and eating marshmallows under a starry sky.

A Half bag of Marshmallows later I discovered both Bara and Haru could get really hyper from marshmallows and they also had their first Sugar crash as well.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Tumblr-thosemoveslikesherlock

Quote :
I recalled Haru into his ball after I saw him snore. “Come on Bara. Bed Time.” I picked up an almost asleep Bara and went into the tent.

I snuggled into my sleeping bag with Bara. He feels like a very smooth young vine when I hug him.

So...you've hugged vines before...? Is...is that an actual thing?

Quote :
What a day. I thought to myself as I drifted into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waters are swirling all around me as I stand on a pitch black rock. There’s no threat or menace to them. And that song again. That sad and Haunting tune is coming from the water. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say the water was dancing. I started to dance with the water too. It got closer and we danced to the tune. Wild and Free. But I could see a large shadow coming from below the water as well.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] AndrewScott_thumbsup

Quote :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Chika? Chikarii~ Ckika Chikorita!” Bara was calling as he poked me from my sleep. Is my dream evolving? I thought to myself as I popped my back. “Chika!”

“Yes, I’m up! I’m sorry for getting you worried!” I said to Bara as I Rolled up the sleeping bag. “I was in quite the dream.” I explained as we got out of the tent.

“Chikorita?” Bara asked as I took down the tent. Which was always easier than putting it up.

“How? I’m not even sure how to explain. Maybe it means something.” I said as I put the tent away. “I guess I’ll find out sooner or later. But come on it’s a brand new day and I’m thirsty for adventure!”

It was slightly windy this morning and my hat kept on wanting to fly off in the breeze. It usually sits on top of my head and I guess the breeze can catch under it easier. I was holding onto my hat by the time we got to the transition area. “Hold on a second.” I re-adjusted my hat so it would sit firmly on the back of my head. But by having it this way it meant my ahoge or cowlicks would stick out and be noticeable.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Tumblr_ly7p9zpqMZ1r8fmdeo1_400

My mind is literally screaming at me. This writer does not know the difference between actually writing something interesting and writing everything boring! We're just going in circle here! I did this, I did that, then I DIED!

It's literally making my mind scream. I could be doing better things with my time! I could make far more interesting role plays in less than thirty minutes then it would take the time to spork this drivel!

My GOD! This is so BORING!

Quote :
“Hey you got here before I could.” I heard Ethan’s voice from behind me.

“Marill!” Marill said running and circling me and Bara.

“Ethan! Was up? What brings you all the way here?” I asked already glad to see him so soon.

“I’m still not sure what I’m going to do, but I figured if I traveled I might get some pretty good ideas.” Ethan explained.

“That’s a good way of doing it.” I said thoughtfully.

“Ahoge ahoy!” Ethan teased.

“Feather Duster!” I said right back because part of his hair stuck from his hat like a feather duster. Ethan gave a fake gasp.

“Well I hope Falkner Beats you to a pulp.” Ethan said.

“And I hope you get ran over.” I said as we walked into Violet City.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Ohnoiamallama

...I've probably said this before, but when your conversations are putting me to sleep, somethings wrong. There is literally no ounce of emotion in the dialogue. It's just there to be there! These two are supposed to be friends but they barely show an ounce of that! They don't act like friends do! It's just bland and boring and serves only to stretch the page out more!

God, it's no wonder I haven't touched this thing in months! I get more feels from role playing than I ever will from this!
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Poyomon
PokéPartner : The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] 280

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13]   The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Ow...Reading that made my brain hurt... Dizzy
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [13]
Page 1 of 1