AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 509

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:51 am

I tried playing Slender once. My computer doesn't have the right component to play PC games and I wasn't able to even get five feet within the game it lagged so bad.

A shame, I was in "let's go punch Slendy in the face" mode, too.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:55 pm

That is a shame..

Slender Man gives me the creeps, he just does. Any other monster I can handle...
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:31 pm

I fear that which is in my sleep. The Slender Man scared me for a little while but, when my sleep paralysis started kicking in again, my fear kind of vanished. It's not a fictional thing for me, it's real; and I feel that's much more frightening than Slendy will ever be to me.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Well, can't have this topic dead.

So, I spammed Quizilla again today and yea. I'm not sure I'm gonna get fruitful results through that, but at least it's done.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

So, I spammed Quizilla again today and yea. I'm not sure I'm gonna get fruitful results through that, but at least it's done.

I actually went back on to check if this gal had finished my part of a trade {it's been a year, all hope is lost} and I see that I have six new messages all of the same person cusing me out for making her 'betray' quizilla and her friend.
I...what
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:59 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

I actually went back on to check if this gal had finished my part of a trade {it's been a year, all hope is lost} and I see that I have six new messages all of the same person cusing me out for making her 'betray' quizilla and her friend.
I...what

Wait, what? Do you still have the messages? Let me in on that~.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

I...what

Wait, what? Do you still have the messages? Let me in on that~.
Oh, please share; I wanna see these messages myself~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Ahh, I wish I still did!
After I got through the first two I kinda just, abandoned ship and deleted them!

I'll keep in mind next time, that you two feed off of quizilla users hate~
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:05 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ahh, I wish I still did!
After I got through the first two I kinda just, abandoned ship and deleted them!

Awww, that's a damn shame! I would have liked to have seen them. The angry ones tend to be pretty funny!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 pm

They really are the funniest ones! It's quite sad actually, because they're the easiest to break too~.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:31 pm

That moment you realize you are completely alone on your site with very little to do...

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Rain
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ahh, I wish I still did!

Aww poop. That would have been nice to see.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 280

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 pm

On a completely unrelated note, little sister broke a piece off one of my Egyptian God statues...There goes my good mood.
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:37 pm

Well, I took note to three new members joining up~.

I wish they would stick around though and learn how to use the site. It's really not all that hard...
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:28 pm

Going with what Oki said; is it good if you've used forums like this before?

Since I'm on two alien-movie fansites that have a forum layout. I've been pretty comofortable with this, so it's easy for me. lol
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

Since I'm on two alien-movie fansites that have a forum layout. I've been pretty comofortable with this, so it's easy for me. lol
It's not necessary but it tends to help with those that have troubles adjusting to new posting sites.

For instance, I'd never really been on a forums before AP a year or so ago but I had no issue adjusting and figuring out how everything worked.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

Most people just don't seem to want to learn how to use the forum or don't ask for help. They don't consult the help section or ask around. So often times, they join and leave.

The problem is they just don't want to go about the work of learning how to use something they're not used to.

It's really not a hard thing to work around; it really isn't. They just seem to think it's rocket science.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm

It's a shame that they don't bother to try and learn how to use the site. Honestly the layout is much better than a few other forums I've seen. Not to mention You two and the rest of the mods are more than willing to help out.

I don't want to chalk it up to lazyness, but that's what it's looking like.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:25 pm

A little bit of change could be good for them.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Tyriant wrote:
It's a shame that they don't bother to try and learn how to use the site. Honestly the layout is much better than a few other forums I've seen. Not to mention You two and the rest of the mods are more than willing to help out.

I don't want to chalk it up to lazyness, but that's what it's looking like.

Well, I appreciate that you've said that! Sometimes, I wonder if things aren't straight forward enough of that these people aren't understanding the concept.

Personally, I thought everything was straight forward and rather easy to follow but I tend to be proven wrong over and over again. .__.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Sorry for the topic change, I just need to say that I'm having relatives stopping by and won't be able to be on today.
Have a good day everyone~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:41 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Sorry for the topic change, I just need to say that I'm having relatives stopping by and won't be able to be on today.

Quite alright. See to your family~.

Fang and I will probably just get more role playing done~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Hope you have fun, Canned!
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:17 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

Wow! So am I! I had two marching band parades today, and my sister came to one of them. It was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 am

Finally updated my siggy! Cause I've been neglecting that for way too long now!

On another note, is there anyone going to join up in the Christmas contest? Days are going by fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next