AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 pm

Ah Facebook, all I do is spam people's dashes with shares of German Shepherd dogs. I'm really getting ticked off at the people who share pictures of abused and sick kids just for likes. I've blocked a lot of people because of that. Likes and shares aren't gonna do jack shit for those poor kiddies. Facebook pages these days have turned into Lke-Whores.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:38 pm

I was only on Facebook maybe once or twice. It never really appealed to me that much and when my account was hacked, I just shut everything down.

The most I use of Facebook now is for the site and even that's not much. As much as some Tumblr users can annoy me, I do very much prefer Tumblr over any other 'social' networking site.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Our band director has been removed from the school for unknown circumstances, and is under investigation by the school board because of said circumstances. And because I posted a status a month ago saying how I didn't like his teaching methods, I was obviously the one to be blamed, and now these facebook harassments aren't going away.

I've screencapped all the messages they've been sending me though, and I plan on showing those to the Principal.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:11 pm

Welp, I have some good news and some bad news. I recently got a new internet wifi source and it gives us 20 gigs to use, well 30 since it's our first month, we've already used 98% of it and it won't get refreshed till the Twenty Seventh each month. Personally, I think it's tumblr/facebook/deviantart what with all the loading images but it might also be automatic updates and what not. Either way I haven't been on much

So it looks like I'll have some free time on my hands during the black out periods. I've always wanted to start a big Prom au for Homestuck (specially since my love for it was rekindled eight-fold) So, on the bright sides of things, I might put something up asking if anyone would like to be into, who they'd like to go with, etc. and it'll hopefully be up once my internet comes back. Unless it turns into something to big to chew and I just make it reader insert or something
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:43 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Welp, I have some good news and some bad news. I recently got a new internet wifi source and it gives us 20 gigs to use, well 30 since it's our first month, we've already used 98% of it and it won't get refreshed till the Twenty Seventh each month. Personally, I think it's tumblr/facebook/deviantart what with all the loading images but it might also be automatic updates and what not. Either way I haven't been on much

So it looks like I'll have some free time on my hands during the black out periods. I've always wanted to start a big Prom au for Homestuck (specially since my love for it was rekindled eight-fold) So, on the bright sides of things, I might put something up asking if anyone would like to be into, who they'd like to go with, etc. and it'll hopefully be up once my internet comes back. Unless it turns into something to big to chew and I just make it reader insert or something

I think my friends have something like that. Has to recharge every so often but they can still get internet. I've heard of it. Thought it was strange. But I supposed they don't complain!

But quite alright. It's good that ya let us know~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Augh, Canned. Nooooooo. DX Oh well, hopefully you can get by.

Ugh, my allergies are kicking my butt. Can't get around to typing before I either sneeze or my nose runs. I'm really starting to get irritated..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:17 pm

Everyone needs to wish Fang a happy birthday today! Fang is twenty-two today~!

Happy birthday Fang! Kiss
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Hey, at least we'll know where you've up and run off to if we don't see you for awhile. Thanks for the heads up.

Dream Drops wrote:
Everyone needs to wish Fang a happy birthday today! Fang is twenty-two today~!

Happy birthday Fang! Kiss

Well, I wasn't going to make a big production of it and stay quiet about it but I guess the cat's out of the bag now...
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Ffzdf
Claptrap
Claptrap
Ffzdf

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:32 pm

lol happy b-day Kiba-sama~ ^^

And I feel you, wolf girl. I have the exact same problem with my allergies. It sucks :P
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Well, I wasn't going to make a big production of it and stay quiet about it but I guess the cat's out of the bag now...

The cat will always be outta the bag when I'm around~. Tongue
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 am

asdfghjkl

Sorry for missing your birthday Fang! I hope it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 am

Tyriant wrote:
asdfghjkl

Sorry for missing your birthday Fang! I hope it was a good one.

Quite alright. It went as it always does.

Ffzdf wrote:
lol happy b-day Kiba-sama~ ^^

Thanks. You finding things alright around the site, by the way? You said you like to roleplay, don't hesitate to ask people if they'd be interested in roleplaying with you if you can't find an open group RP to jump into or anything.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:23 pm

I feel so proud of my recent siggies~. It's been a long while since I've made something I'm really, really happy with~.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:04 pm

March Hare Madness wrote:
I feel so proud of my recent siggies~. It's been a long while since I've made something I'm really, really happy with~.

The one you have now is precious.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 509

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Tyriant wrote:
March Hare Madness wrote:

The one you have now is precious.
It's definitely a cute one! You did a good job on it, Oki.
Back to top Go down
Ffzdf
Claptrap
Claptrap
Ffzdf

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Thanks. You finding things alright around the site, by the way? You said you like to roleplay, don't hesitate to ask people if they'd be interested in roleplaying with you if you can't find an open group RP to jump into or anything.

Things are great, thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, though, I've been really busy wih homework and school in general. Hopefully we can RP together later, when I'm not so swamped XD

-------

http://www.assassinsden.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2002
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40