AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2

Go down 
+13
Snowball King
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Zmija
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
NavyReservist
Jade
MadHattersPassion
Dream Drops
Okami Yammi
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 509

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

Who would have thought a Pokemon rp could do this to the both of us. XD

At least with Try, we can be openly funny and not worry about it because Emmet's such a childish guy.
Jesus Christ, right?

Hahaha! Emmet is there to save the day feels!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Who would have thought a Pokemon rp could do this to the both of us. XD

At least with Try, we can be openly funny and not worry about it because Emmet's such a childish guy.
Jesus Christ, right?

Emmet can be our feels doctor! He can make things better!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

Jesus Christ, right?

Something tells me that Emmet would be completely okay with that, too.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

Jesus Christ, right?

I think he would be too~. Just dresses up like a doctor when either of us come to him. "Need me again~?" kind of deal. Is totally into the 'game'. XD
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Jesus Christ, right?

I think he would be too~. Just dresses up like a doctor when either of us come to him. "Need me again~?" kind of deal. Is totally into the 'game'. XD
But of course! He has the little doctor's mask and stethoscope and everything~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Jesus Christ, right?

But of course! He has the little doctor's mask and stethoscope and everything~.

Doctor Emmet is ready to restore the good feels! 8D
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:47 pm

I love how the ongoing joke in my house is that if I don't like the taste of something just pour rum in it and I'll scarf that shit right down. Idea!
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 547

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:31 am

Haha, I've tried rum once before. My grandma gave me bon-bons for my birthday this year. I pop about four in my mouth and realize they were filled with rum.

Hacking and spluttering came shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:32 am

Tyriant wrote:
Haha, I've tried rum once before. My grandma gave me bon-bons for my birthday this year. I pop about four in my mouth and realize they were filled with rum.

*le gasp* Blasphemy! We do not waste the drink of the gods most inebriating of nectars fucking awesome drink that is rum! Cool Nod
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:51 am

Tyriant wrote:

*le gasp* Blasphemy! We do not waste the drink of the gods most inebriating of nectars fucking awesome drink that is rum! Cool Nod

Me thinks I just might be a bit too young to fully enjoy partaking in the nectar of the gods.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Tyriant wrote:

Me thinks I just might be a bit too young to fully enjoy partaking in the nectar of the gods.
It's more about personal and acquired taste, really. That and rum's pretty strong. Most people start with beer or something with weaker alcoholic content like hard lemonade or Smirnoffs and then work their way up to trying the harder stuff. Confident Granted, I jumped right on the hard stuff and haven't regretted it yet~. Haha
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Siggy change on both accounts! Whoo~!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

Hehe, looks super cute Oki c:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Thank you~. I worked super hard on both! *lies*
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Oh you~
How is everyone tonight anyway~? Feels like I haven't seen head nor tail of your guys for a while~
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Oh you~
How is everyone tonight anyway~? Feels like I haven't seen head nor tail of your guys for a while~

Oh, we've been here. Just on the other accounts, role playing.

Regardless, I've been working most days and trying to relax on the days I have off. Trying to get through the holidays in one piece as well. .__. Never thought of how bad it would be until I actually started buying things for people.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

Regardless, I've been working most days and trying to relax on the days I have off. Trying to get through the holidays in one piece as well. .__. Never thought of how bad it would be until I actually started buying things for people.

Oh, I see~

Shucks, sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Oh, I see~

Shucks, sounds like you have a lot on your plate.

Yes, yes. There's been so little activity from other users that myself and Fang just kind of wait and see what happens.

It's not too bad. It could honestly be a whole lot worse. It's those last minute things I need to get...and a new keyboard. The one I'm using is about seven years old now and is deciding it doesn't want to work with me as well. >__<
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Dark Trinity wrote:

Yes, yes. There's been so little activity from other users that myself and Fang just kind of wait and see what happens.

It's not too bad. It could honestly be a whole lot worse. It's those last minute things I need to get...and a new keyboard. The one I'm using is about seven years old now and is deciding it doesn't want to work with me as well. >__<
I hope it's just the holiday season or something, I've never seen the site so empty before.

Keyboard issues too, huh? My keyboard is missing a few keys unu I have to use a pen cap to even type sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

I hope it's just the holiday season or something, I've never seen the site so empty before.

Keyboard issues too, huh? My keyboard is missing a few keys unu I have to use a pen cap to even type sometimes.

Not to mention Finals coming up right around the corner. Once Christmas break hits hopefully we'll have more users on here.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:06 am

Tyriant wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

Not to mention Finals coming up right around the corner. Once Christmas break hits hopefully we'll have more users on here.

It's really hard to say at this point. I know Rinny has finals and Miyu's computer is either dead or she's sick (which sick is normal for her).

I know one member is attempting to get a job and she only responds to rps once in a while; one user sticks to one specific rp and doesn't move much else.

As for the rest, I have none of the ideas where they are.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:12 am

Dark Trinity wrote:
Tyriant wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Dark Trinity wrote:

It's really hard to say at this point. I know Rinny has finals and Miyu's computer is either dead or she's sick (which sick is normal for her).

I know one member is attempting to get a job and she only responds to rps once in a while; one user sticks to one specific rp and doesn't move much else.

As for the rest, I have none of the ideas where they are.

Hm. That is strange. Hopefully vacation will help with that though. (repeating myself >.>)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Hm. That is strange. Hopefully vacation will help with that though. (repeating myself >.>)

We can only hope. I know it got pretty slow around this time last year but it wasn't this drastic. .__.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Well, I'm sure after New Years things will get going again. C:
After all, December is usually a busy month with holidays, school, and others.

But anyways... Who's been in the Christmas spirit lately~? For some reason I can't get into it sadly...

Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Rinko wrote:
Well, I'm sure after New Years things will get going again. C:
After all, December is usually a busy month with holidays, school, and others.

But anyways... Who's been in the Christmas spirit lately~? For some reason I can't get into it sadly...

I don't really do Christmas. It reminds me a lot of my parents, and I don't believe in a God so it doesn't really have a meaning to me. But I do give out gifts and stuff to my friends.

I'm making a shit ton of cookies for my friends this year, and giving my gift exchange partner a Mutini plush.

And I'm working on the Secret Santa drawing. I just need to scan it and re-do it with a tablet in Sai or something.

(And sorry for typing this out on your first post, I accidentally hit Edit. I fixed it but encase you wondered)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 2
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next