AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Looking for RP Partners - - - Open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Looking for RP Partners - - - Open 509

Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Empty
PostSubject: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:14 pm

So I'm making a list of fandoms that I'll gladly try my hand in roleplaying in.

Beside each fandom I'll list out what characters I have for each fandom so that you can pick and choose from. They will be hyperlinked to their character sheets as well so you can check their information and love interests. If I don't have anyone up next to the fandom it means I've not yet roleplayed for it and/or don't have a character ready just yet.

If you're willing to RP with me just comment on this down below, telling me what fandom you'd like to RP for.

Resident Evil:  Alma Burkes | Trishka Huntson | Hatter
Assassin's Creed: Rozalin Maddigan |  Rosaleen | Karissa | Aceline

- - - Locked for specific RPs - Matilda Mathers | Shana | Rekka
Pokemon: Blaire Baskerville | Kalista | Claire Wright
- - - Locked for specific RPs - Six
Mass Effect: Beryl King
Nier: Reks
Dishonored: Leanne Pearce
Borderlands: Larissa
Okami: Mari
Thief (2014): Ashe
Silent Hill: Kelly Locke
Devil May Cry: Blaze Maddigan

- - - Reboot: Lacie

Dragonball Z: Monica | Sol
InuYasha: Sachiko

The list is ever changing to meet new fandoms or new L.I.s and ideas. If you want to ask to make a new rp for a different fandom than what's listed don't be afraid to ask, I could surprise you.
How to RP with me:
1) Just drop me a message either in PMs or on this post that you wanna RP with me.
2) Give me at least three paragraphs if you can manage it per post. They do not have to be huge or overly detailed.
3) Do your best with spelling and grammar please.
4) I'll play your love interest only if you'll agree to play my character's love interest.
5) I may take awhile to reply to RP posts due to a number of things (work, school, writer's block, lack of immediate interest, other hobbies being entertained, etc. etc.). If you feel I've forgotten about it do feel free to drop me a message reminding me about it but do not hound me for replies.

Last edited by Rekka Pop on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:45 pm; edited 71 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:45 pm

I'd love to do a Bioshock or Avenger's roleplay if you'll have me uvu
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I'd love to do a Bioshock or Avenger's roleplay if you'll have me uvu

Sure thing! Which one do you want to do more? I'm a little more familiar with Avengers though. XB
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:50 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:

Sure thing! Which one do you want to do more? I'm a little more familiar with Avengers though. XB

Hehe, Avengers sounds good c:
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Awesome, awesome~. If you want to go ahead and set something up I'll respond to it when I get the time. I'm in the process of getting ready for work at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:56 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Awesome, awesome~. If you want to go ahead and set something up I'll respond to it when I get the time. I'm in the process of getting ready for work at the moment.

Sure, quick question though, would you be alright if it was an open roleplay? That way Oki could join if she liked c:
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Sure, quick question though, would you be alright if it was an open roleplay? That way Oki could join if she liked c:
Sure. Though Oki's 'yelling' at me that she's already juggling so many RPs at the moment that she's not sure if she'd jump in or not. XB
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Sure. Though Oki's 'yelling' at me that she's already juggling so many RPs at the moment that she's not sure if she'd jump in or not. XB

Oh jeez, hehe, well she'll be welcome either way uvu I'll start up a topic in a moment~ Have a nice day at work c:
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Oh jeez, hehe, well she'll be welcome either way uvu I'll start up a topic in a moment~ Have a nice day at work c:
Awesome~. If I have a bit of time before I leave I'll try to get a response up. If that doesn't work out than I'll be sure to get something there when I'm home tonight. :3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:42 pm

Awesome~. If I have a bit of time before I leave I'll try to get a response up. If that doesn't work out than I'll be sure to get something there when I'm home tonight. :3

Hehe, alright~
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 pm

I've got a couple of new Pokemon characters up as well as a Prototype, Golden Sun and one original character all together up.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Looking for RP Partners - - - Open 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Looking for RP Partners - - - Open 547

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:51 am

Does an Avengers rp sound like fun? I finally got my oc up and I've been really wanting to rp on here.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Tyriant wrote:
Does an Avengers rp sound like fun? I finally got my oc up and I've been really wanting to rp on here.
I wouldn't mind it! We have two options here, we can make a new one or, the one that Canned and I are in is Open for anyone to jump into if you want to jump into that (can be found here). I was going to reply to that here in a bit but I'll hold off on it if you want to jump into that one and join Canned and I in that one. :3
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 am

Tyriant wrote:
I wouldn't mind it! We have two options here, we can make a new one or, the one that Canned and I are in is Open for anyone to jump into if you want to jump into that (can be found here). I was going to reply to that here in a bit but I'll hold off on it if you want to jump into that one and join Canned and I in that one. :3

I'd prefer to start a new one. I'm not comfortable enough for group rps yet. I still want to tweak my character before I do groups, if that's alright with you.

But thanks for offering.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:21 am

Tyriant wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

I'd prefer to start a new one. I'm not comfortable enough for group rps yet. I still want to tweak my character before I do groups, if that's alright with you.

But thanks for offering.
Not a problem at all! I thought it'd be nice to offer just in case. Never know if I don't ask, yeah?

If you have a start in mind than you can go ahead and set something up and I'll reply to it as soon as I can! sucks majorly at starting posts XB

Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:11 am

oh god I'm just as bad at starting... I could try though
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Tyriant wrote:
oh god I'm just as bad at starting... I could try though
Ah, we're both in that boat then, eh? I'll see if I can't think something up and if I do I'll make a starter but no promises. that and I have to run off to work tonight, too, so that'll eat up a good chunk of time
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 am

I tried. But I couldn't think of anything. If we can get a plot idea, then I'll be able to start no problem.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Tyriant wrote:
I tried. But I couldn't think of anything. If we can get a plot idea, then I'll be able to start no problem.
Let's see.... Canned and I used the 'Loki returns' idea for lack of anything better or we could try and come up with a new villain to combat for it?
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Let's see.... Canned and I used the 'Loki returns' idea for lack of anything better or we could try and come up with a new villain to combat for it?

I think Loki returning would be a good plot to start off of. And then later we could reveal that he was being manipulated by some other force that was after Earth or something /or does that just sound like the actual Movie.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:39 am

Tyriant wrote:

I think Loki returning would be a good plot to start off of. And then later we could reveal that he was being manipulated by some other force that was after Earth or something /or does that just sound like the actual Movie.
It's kind of like the movie there but I don't mind if you don't! sorry about the late reply, when Miyu got on earlier I got swamped with all sorts of rps that I had to get to
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:41 am

Here's the start clicky clicky~
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:35 pm

So, now that I've beaten Mass Effect I'm thinking about creating a character for it but I'm not sure.... Keep an eye out, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Updated my character's lists. Some where taken off, you can consider them "retired" in a way. The likelihood of them being used in new rps was slim to none as it stood.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:08 am

I've added a couple of new fandoms and characters, be sure to take a look. Might do some clean up here on some I never use like Nix, however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for RP Partners - - - Open   Looking for RP Partners - - - Open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for RP Partners - - - Open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next