AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pbucket
PokéPartner : Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 037

Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 12:29 pm

Expectations

If my partner prefers fast posting then the posts will be small.  If my partner prefers longer posts then expect you should expect it to take more time.  I could go either way just let me know which you prefer.  I like detail in my posts just as much as anyone else just know I do believe in too much detail.  If we are RPing an original then there should be a great bit more detail than a fandom.  If we are RPing a fandom there should still be some detail.

~Alright below are the fandom's that I currently have OC's for!NOTE: IF WE SHARE A LOVE INTEREST DO NOT PANIC I AM WILLING TO CHANGE MINE FOR I HAVE MULTIPLE :) LOL ~
[spoiler]

Limitations

At least two paragraphs (MIN) with three sentences per paragraph in one post!  I have NO limit on how many (MAX) paragraphs are in a post.  In fandom RPs I will RP your LI (Love Interest) as well as my FOC (Female Original Character)  In original RPs I will play my FOC and your LIM/FOC (Love Interest Male/Female Original Character)  I have only ONE LIMIT when it comes to FOUL LANGUAGE – anything goes EXCEPT using the Lords name in vain. (If you do not understand what I mean then ask)

MY RULES/LIMITATIONS EXTENDED

¥        Do not ignore contributions made to the roleplay. I understand that replies take time, BUT if you are going to take more than a DAY or TWO then you should PM me to inform me so. And I shall do the same.

¥        I’m not a stickler for spelling &/or grammar errors so you do not have to be PERFECT. If there is something you have written that I for some reason do not understand I will PM you and I expect you to do the same.

¥        Make sure you have posted your OC (original character) in the HUB, via PM, or via E-mail before contacting me that you are ready to RP (This does not include asking if I will RP a fandom/orginal with you or discussing Plot Ideas and Cravings. For those questions/discussions will be answered even without your OC being made/posted.)

¥        If you want to RP a fandom that is not listed below in the Plot Ideas and Cravings PM and ask if I would be interested. I have many interests and not all are listed! If I know of the fandom well enough or if you want to do an interesting original I will create an OC and get back to you ASAP.

¥        I will try to match the amount of writing that you do in a post! I do at times do more or less but no less than the minimum of two paragraphs with minimum of three sentences per paragraph and I expect you to at least have the minimum.

¥        If you have any questions about anything PM me and don’t keep it to yourself. Also If you are interested make sure to PM me your Rules/Limitations and anything else you feel I should know.

¥        Lastly if you have a problem with anything PM or you just have advice to help me improve upon my posts/replies in the RP’s PM me! (Advice is always welcomed)

Posting Times
Depending on the size of a post and what is going on in my personal life at the time but   know that I will try and post daily if not ASAP. Also if I am unable to post ASAP or daily then I will let you know via PM.

Genres/Types of RPs
I do all genres but you must know I always have some form of romance not necessarily super lovey dovie chick flickish stuff just know I always have a LI in mine somewhere.  Sometimes it’s more of a hate to love relationship but I just thought I should be real clear on that.

Plot Ideas & Cravings
Below are listed in this order! First are FANDOMS (TV Shows, Animes; Books; Movies; and Mixed) Last are Originals no fandoms found their! Now FANDOM wise I haven’t listed love interests here because I have multiple and so can be very flexible, in short you tell me who your love interest is and I will choose someone else! PM me if you are interested in any, have your own ideas you think I would be interested in and/or to discuss one of the below further before starting an RP.  

NOTE: SOME THINGS I LIKE HAVE YET TO HAVE A PLOT IDEA WRITTEN THAT DOESN’T MEAN THAT YOU CAN’T STILL PM ME ABOUT IT. ALSO IF YOU HAVE A PLOT IDEA/CRAVING THAT IS SIMILAR I’M SURE WE CAN DISCUSS IT!

~TV Shows~
Stargate SG-1 – We can either do OC’s who are a part of the Stargate program, OC’s who are Aliens, or the old OC’s Fall into world ploy! I’ll do any of those! We can discuss this more for I’m pretty flexible with this show having a great love for it.
Stargate Atlantis – OC’s are already on Atlantis (Lateens) and are woken up when the Stargate Expedition (the humans from Earth) arrive in the city, OC’s are from Tayla’s planet/people or other planet in the Pegasus galaxy, or OC’s fall into world ploy or even OC’s are wrath!!! Both oc’s don’t have to be the same those are just examples again PM me so we can discuss this again I am flexible.

~Movies~
The Little Mermaid – Meghan falls into the ocean and is magically transported to the world of Ariel. Going from human to mermaid is strange business to her but she makes quick friends with the youngest of King Triton’s daughters (Ariel). Wanting to help Ariel and Eric she is busy trying to think of what she can do to get on land when the time comes without having to make a deal with Ursula. But before that can happen the storm where Ariel helps Eric comes, Meghan can’t seem to be found after the storm by anyone. Little do they know the storm washed her ashore? Waking up naked on the beach as a human again she is utterly confused. How did this happen? Will she have to learn to walk all over again? Who will she meet as a human first?

Alice & Wonderland
The Expendables
X-men
Avengers
Pirates of the Caribbean

King Arthur – Gwenivere isn’t the only female prisoner found barely alive at the Roman’s home. There are two other females prisoners, Margaret (my OC) and you’re OC. How would these women help? Would others live because of their existence that would otherwise have died? Is there love in the air for other knights?
Sherlock Holmes – Dr. John Watson never meets Mary and so life with Holmes is as it always has been without him worrying about losing his friend. But what happens when the pair meets up with two others who seem to be helping the Constable with a case that Holmes wants? Margaret Stafford and her friend (your OC) agree to let the ‘boys’ help in the case? What happens when Professor M enters the picture? Will Holmes and Watson find soft spots for the two women? Or will Professor M decide that he wants the two women so he can continue his cruelty to the men?
Aladdin – Mia falls into the world of Aladdin… Is she helpful? Does she tell her best friend that his father is alive and King of forty thieves or wait for his wedding to her other best friend Jasmine? Starts in the first film and escalates through them all. Your OC can also fall into the world of Aladdin or whatever you want. PM me and we can discuss the details before starting!
Beauty and the Beast – Belle meets two people on her way to find her father. Margaret (my OC) and your OC who decide to travel with Belle to the Castle. Once they come upon Belle’s father in the dungeons of the castle it is Margaret who stay’s behind for Belle’s father and your OC’ stays so Belle too can take her father home. Gaston still comes to the castle to kill Beast but only in hopes of showing Belle that she should marry such a man. Does Gaston still stab Beast? Or will one of his new residences take the dagger for him? PM and we can discuss!
The Thief and The Cobbler – What was Mia thinking? Trying to help her brother Tack seems to be nothing but trouble. And what is that thief who started it all doing following their caravan to One Eye’s sister The Good Witch?
The Mummy – While at Hamunaptra the moment Evelyn raises the dead priest from his grave a portal opens within the city dropping two unsuspecting woman, Mae and your OC in a world of adventure. Mae and your OC must decide to run or help fight Imhotep. NOTE: Neither character knows what will happen!!!
Zombieland – Bangor Maine that’s where she was headed when she first ran into the group of four survivors… she doesn’t really trust them heck she doesn’t trust anyone. But it seems like they are determined to have her join their rag tag group of survivors? Why is it that Tallahassee had to look so appealing to her? No, she is going to keep running and surviving on her own… it’s better alone… isn’t it? After that way one doesn’t know those who die or are turned? NOTE: We can discuss whether there is one person my oc does trust aka your oc or if the gang runs into your oc before or after they run into mine. Also if it is after they run into mine she won’t be with them at the time for they will still be looking for her.

Aliens
Predator 

RED – This includes both films. The rag tag group labeled Retired Extremely Dangerous along with Franks girlfriend end up picking up two more to add to their group. Peggy one of their new ‘recruits’ keeps her past to herself after all she has a military background and because of her secrecy she surprises the group when she grabs a 9mm pistol off Frank to protect Marvin!

~Mixed~
Maze Runner
The Hobbit
Lord of the Rings

Star Trek – First we have to decide which version we want to do! (Example: Original, Next Generation etc.) Basically where in the timeline we want to start etc.?

~Originals~
Slave Trade – Where one or both our OC’s are to be sold/bought into slavery. There are many ways to go about this one. If you are interested in doing this PM me and we can discuss how we want to go about this.
Egyptian Curse – Present day Egypt! Maggie’s older brother Joel takes her on a high school graduation trip to see the wonders of Egypt. Who knew they’d get into so much trouble? Who are these men dressed in black? And who are these men dressed in red? What curse is everyone talking about? No you guys are wrong I don’t look like ‘her’? Your OC can be Maggie’s friend that tag’s along or is a native to Egypt.
Mutants – Max is a mutant (obviously) her mutation is difficult for her to hide for the more her powers grow the more markings appear on her skin. She lie’s saying that they are tattoos so that she isn’t killed by the mutant hunters. Some humans are hunters and some humans protest the hunting’s in hopes of protecting family members and friends who are mutant.
Middle Ages – Takes place in time where there are Royalty, commoners, knights and knaves! Mira a maiden and commoner one day while outside the castle gates picking flowers in the neighboring forest she is roped into a quest by a Mage. Her companions are ten of the Kings best Knights. (Your oc can be whoever you want except a knight those are all male’s! Your OC can be Mira’s friend or someone else they run into along the way etc. PM me if you’re interested and we can discuss this.)
Magical Beings – Where Kai and/or your oc (one or both can do the following) are types of magical creature for example: fae/fairy, witch, mermaid etc. Where magical creatures are hunted to be used and/or killed by both the good and evil in the world? Who tries to catch you/me/us? Who succeeds in catching you/me/us?
Military Mission – Carson is sent on a military mission that even she may have a hard time completing on her own…. Wait she can bring three other’s? Your two OC’s (m/m, f/f, f/m) and my two OC’s (f/m) Carson[female] and Daniel’s[male] go on a very dangerous military mission into the jungles of the Amazon.
Apocalyptic World – Earth the world in general has gone to hell in a hand basket. How you may ask? Well that is where you my RP partner come in! We can discuss the different scenarios that could possible take place and decide which one we want to go with. Examples are: Solar Flare, Global War, Virus/Plague, or even Zombies. PM me if you’re interested!
Aliens – Planet Earth and its beings have discovered that there is another planet out there with life. Will these aliens be friendly? Are they humanoid? How advanced are they? We can discuss how we want to go about this if you/my OC’s are earthlings or aliens from this new found planet.
Camping Trip Gone Wrong – Carol goes on a camping trip to be one with nature and boost her writing. But what happens when everything that can go wrong does? What is a girl to do when she twists her ankle so bad that binding it doesn’t help? Can anyone help her?
Fairy Tale(s) – Where our OC’s fall into a world full of evil villains, prices, princesses as well as many different fairy tale creatures. Can we find our way back home? Will we even want to? This like many of the others listed can be done so many different ways. One oc can go evil and the other good or both one way or the other. Love and/or death can be found! Anything is possible.

Angels
Devils
Ireland
Code Talker
Outer space
Thieves

Last edited by NavyReservist on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATED OCTOBER 27,2016 (OC links updated and alphabetized.))
Back to top Go down
BB01062010
Claptrap
Claptrap
BB01062010

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:07 pm

I'm going to go into shock cuz. You don't have TMNT on here... really that is just so not like you! Well lets see if you wud be willing to RP with your younger cuz let me know so I can PM you wat I'd like to rp with ya!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 12:40 am

Alright sure just pm me cousin.
Back to top Go down
shadowtiger
Claptrap
Claptrap
shadowtiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 4:41 pm

Would you be i terested in bleach? I tried to pm you but the screen wouldnt load for me....my connection is really bad at work
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Working on updating list and OC's! Stay tuned for things will be added and taken from the list!!
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2016 10:38 pm

List Updated!!!
Back to top Go down
BB01062010
Claptrap
Claptrap
BB01062010

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Okay sorry that I have been busy but it looks like I'll be freed up so expect a pm about rping with me! Tease
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 7:56 pm

Links updated for the list!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For RP Partners!! - OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1