AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. 547

Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. Empty
PostMusicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans.

Hey all! Tyriant here with some important summer announcements!

School gets out this Thursday, and on Friday the band will be playing at graduation. After that I have a bunch of things planned for this summer.

NUMBER ONE:

I'm going back to Texas for the entire summer! The boyfriend is doing Drum Corps this summer so I wouldn't be able to see him at all regardless, so I'm packing my shit and going over to Texas to visit my friends. I'll be staying there until late July, and I'll even be attending an Anime con in Austin! If you live in the area you might run into me.

NUMBER TWO:

I'm going to Europe! It's a school trip that I won last year by maintaining above a 95 in my Spanish class. It's with my Texas High School, so I'll be leaving shortly after I arrive there. I'm really excited. I've been there once before with my dad because we have family that live in the mountains, but that was when I was little, and I don't remember very much about it. I'll only be gone for two weeks, but I won't be able to get online as I will not be taking my laptop.

NUMBER THREE:

ANIME CON! I'm going to Anime Overload in Austin from July 5-7. I have three cosplays lined up.
Friday: Matryoshka!Gumi. My friend and I will be dressing up as Matryoshka Gumi and Rin. I already have a good wig for that, and suitable pants, so all I need to so is paint my hoody.

Saturday: Super secret Cosplay Go! It's a surprise, but it's hella classy.

Sunday: PandaHero!Gumi: I'm pulling an outfit together and figuring out my makeup. My bestie is going as the Pink haired Panda hero.

NUMBER FOUR:
I'm going to be transcribing a ton of piano music into flute / french horn duets for me and the Boyfriend. I'll also be making Flute / Flute duets from piano music as well (the Bass clef anyway) for me any my flute friends to play in Texas. Since I'll be hanging around my old band a lot I want to come prepared.

And that's about it. I tried out for Drum Major on Friday, but I'm not sure how well that went. I was hella nervous. If I don't get the position I don't be mad though, I always have next year to try out.

Tyriant out~
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans. :: Comments

No Comment.

Musicality and Europe: Tyriant's Summer Vacation plans.

Page 1 of 1