AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3

Go down 
+16
Project: Niluphel
Mystery
MoonlightWonderland
Totoro
pitapan
Jade
Rinko
Snowball King
Noxtis
Rekka Pop
Manic
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
Okami Yammi
Dream Drops
Tyriant
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 037

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Hey everybody it's been awhile. Anyway I have a comic book character question from a buddy who asked me. He passed a comic store and saw on a comic book a female character dressed in blue holding a blue stone heart next to spider-man and wondered who she was. I told him I would try and find out and so far have been unsuccessful and had hope someone would help!!! If you know who she is please let me know my curiosity is peaked and being unable to find anything is killing me!! 

Thanks everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:35 pm

NavyReservist wrote:
Hey everybody it's been awhile. Anyway I have a comic book character question from a buddy who asked me. He passed a comic store and saw on a comic book a female character dressed in blue holding a blue stone heart next to spider-man and wondered who she was. I told him I would try and find out and so far have been unsuccessful and had hope someone would help!!! If you know who she is please let me know my curiosity is peaked and being unable to find anything is killing me!! 

Thanks everyone!!!

You might try Black Cat, she used to work with Spiderman before she took to a life of crime and thievery~ Granted her suit is black but drawn with blue highlights, she's one of the few gals commonly associated with Spidey.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 037

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
NavyReservist wrote:

Thanks everyone!!!

You might try Black Cat, she used to work with Spiderman before she took to a life of crime and thievery~ Granted her suit is black but drawn with blue highlights, she's one of the few gals commonly associated with Spidey.
I thought it might be so too but that was proved wrong... Anyone else think they know who it could be??
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:40 pm

NavyReservist wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
NavyReservist wrote:

Thanks everyone!!!

I thought it might be so too but that was proved wrong... Anyone else think they know who it could be??

Not unless they genderbent Cardiac. It might be the new Ms. Marvel, Kamala Khan, I believe her suit is blue and she already was on a cover with Spidey for an arc.  
Spoiler:
Could you possibly tell me more about the character?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 7:58 pm

My 'Sharper Image' headphones broke today, I had them for quite a while. Can't afford 'Beats by Dre', and I only use my earbuds for car trips - I don't know why but they like to fall out off my ears after a while.

Can anyone recommend good headphones that last a while? I'm not even a computer gamer, but I love my music~.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 8:39 pm

Sharknado wrote:
My 'Sharper Image' headphones broke today, I had them for quite a while. Can't afford 'Beats by Dre', and I only use my earbuds for car trips - I don't know why but they like to fall out off my ears after a while.

Can anyone recommend good headphones that last a while? I'm not even a computer gamer, but I love my music~.

The current pair I have is from Sony. I bought them on Amazon. They've got a decently long and thick cord, so they don't short out as quick.

I don't know if you can find them in stores though. .__. I find most of my good headphones on Amazon that aren't super expensive like the ones you have to buy in stores.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Sharknado wrote:

The current pair I have is from Sony. I bought them on Amazon. They've got a decently long and thick cord, so they don't short out as quick.

I don't know if you can find them in stores though. .__. I find most of my good headphones on Amazon that aren't super expensive like the ones you have to buy in stores.

Mine didn't short out, but the part that extends the head-piece to fit actually bent and broke away one of the speakers. I mean, they were a cheap $10 pair I had bought from F.Y.E at the mall a while back. I think I should be looking for a sturdier frame, and thicker cord.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 am

Sharknado wrote:

I heard once that the reason earbuds fall out of some people's ears is because their ears aren't shaped right for them. I'm in the same boat more often than not but I've got to use the earbuds at work so I can hide them under my hair when I get moved to first shift. The boss is kind of a stickler about personal music devices.

As for a better pair, I couldn't say for sure. I had once bought a good DJ headset for $50 and it shorted out on me in half a year but it had a skinny cord to it. I usually just recycle the cheap ones as I need new ones.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:37 am

Sharknado wrote:

I'm not sure if there is a particular brand that I can recommend, but I can say that I would recommend going for something that is at least durable. Earbuds I don't personally go for, so more traditional headphones are still a good option. 

The ones that I use for most devices, as well as for computer needs when needed, are a pair of cheap SONY headphones that I've had for about 3 years now if I remember right. Also make sure to take care of them, since that should help extend their life time.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 5:05 pm

I'm sure I'll figure something out soon, thanks for the help you guys~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 5:44 pm

I've started to buy headsets more then earbuds myself now. The sound tends to be better and the cords are thicker. I much prefer them~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 am

Oh my God! Dragon Age: Origins credits play 30 Seconds to Mars' "This is War"! If I didn't already love this game so much it would've won me over with that alone~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:04 am

Shark Week. Yes yes yes~.

Oh, I also managed to get my hands on a Rocket Raccoon shirt from Guardians of the Galaxy~
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 am

@Fang: I'm hopefully going to play a little bit of that today. My aunt won't be leaving until around fivish. She's participating in the Gay Games this year.

@Knight: My boss love shark week! She was so excited for it to start up! She'll no doubt be watching it!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:18 pm

Little Owl wrote:
@Knight: My boss love shark week! She was so excited for it to start up! She'll no doubt be watching it![/color]

Oh it is! I'm intrigued, yet terrified at the same time~.

They even have 11 p.m. talk show called "Shark After Dark", in which they have celeb and shark expert guests talking about things. Even though the show is just kinda for shits and giggles after dark. XD
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:05 pm

I barely got to stay at home for twenty minutes. Had to get to work! But I got paid today~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 7:15 pm

An example of my thought processes:

'Fifteen dollars for a hair cut? Fuck that shit! What, do they think I'm made of money?!' *immediately goes and buys a $185 capture card for video gaming*

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:57 pm

My cash has been going towards gaming snacks, and I'm saving up for the next wrestling game; WWE 2K15 (2015) that's supposed to be out October this year.

As for snacks, I've got Pringles chips, and a bag of Trolli gummie worms~.
 Rofl 
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:08 pm

It's been pretty quiet lately. What's everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Been busy with work, and this Friday my dad and I are going to a live wrestling show. Other than that, been catching up on Attack on Titan, and trying to get myself back into Resident Evil. All these gif sets I see on tumblr are giving me feels~.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Ah, be sure to have fun with your dad on Friday, Knight!

Oki already knows what I'm up to but for the benefit of everyone else here; I've been recording with the new capture card I bought and trying to set things up for a Let's Play channel of my own.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:54 pm

A Let's Play channel? Sounds like a lot of fun, and work!

I will, but I'm sure after the event I'll be working my ass off for my dad as payment. XD
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 pm

When I'm not writing, I've been working. I just got put on every other Saturday so that's been good~. We're also in the process of moving as well, so that's taking a chunk of my time too.

Oh, on occasion, I'll be appearing in those lets plays too! All of the co-op games we have~. Lots of Resident Evil~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 8:30 pm

Sharknado wrote:
A Let's Play channel? Sounds like a lot of fun, and work!

I will, but I'm sure after the event I'll be working my ass off for my dad as payment. XD
Yep! I'm in the process of building up some videos to stagger though I need to get onto actually starting the channel proper soon.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Fang came up with an adorable, clever Youtube name. It's super cute~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3 - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 3
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next