AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}

Go down 
+2
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:45 am

Zer0 nodded in agreement, he was more than capable in assisting her. She knew little of what his profession entailed of him. At least, he hoped she didn't. Given the pain she'd endured in a manner similar to his own negotiation tactics he'd hope she would never know what he did. The notion left an oddly, empty feeling within his chest. 

People weren't always so trusting with him when they knew what he was and what he did. Even comrades in trade seemed to be a little hesitant in speaking with him. Something he very much prided but, now the thought made him uneasy. For once he didn't know how an individual would feel and felt the worst in its regards.

Perhaps Gypsy knew full well of his skills and abilities, his trade and still trusted him. That would be ideal. Surely, his wanted poster had been plastered somewhere in Pandora, if not within the walls of Sanctuary itself. She must have seen it somewhere, despite her reclusive nature. Or at least heard of what he was and what he did from word of mouth. 

The skag snorted once more in its sleep, pulling Zer0 from his pondering. He focused once more on Gypsy and was relieved. She was smiling, so for now things seemed utterly ideal. 

“Of course I will Gypsy,” He gave a reassuring nod, “Wouldn't dare to disappoint.” 

Holding out his hand to officially seal their verbal contract, Zer0 continued, “When do we start?” 

{X}

Banshee brought her hand to her face in pondering before jutting forward slightly as Salvador’s hand made impact with her back. He seemed to belt out his opinion on the matter and despite the ale they were much more rational than her neurotic thoughts. He did have a good point, she'd work herself into a tizzy over nothing if she kept this up. 

With a heavy sigh, she flopped down besides Salvador and crossed her legs. Sanctuary was still as busy as ever with vagrants and residences wandering around aimlessly. Other drunks lingered, pausing to look about and get their bearings before taking off in another direction. Banshee watched with slited eyes all that passed. 

“If I didn't mind all those sods in Moxxie's we coulda stayed longer,” She muttered, blowing her bangs up out of her eyes as she spoke. It really was her fault she dragged the two out here, especially her of all people. Leave her out in the wastes and she'll be home bound in no time, drop her in any encampment or town and she's gonna be utterly lost.

His humming seemed to drop as she spoke, which she regretted. It was tuneless and rough but any white noise that wasn't bottles on glass or footsteps was reassuring. 

“This probably sounds loony but I'd rather be out intha' wastes than cramped in here.” Banshee tilted her head towards Salvador, “It just doesnt feel right, too many people, ya know?”

She grimaced lightly in her haze, “At least there you know everyone wants to shot you.” 

{{OOC: Golly this took forever to get to! Sorry for the hold up!}}
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:55 pm

He was quiet for a long moment. In those few beats, Gypsy had her sudden doubts. It was a lot to ask of someone, anyone, even in this place. Most people who hid within Sanctuary were the jumpy sort, often favoring remaining with it's walls. Finding those who would venture out freely was becoming difficult.

What made things harder was not being able to see an expression behind that mask. If she could have seen a face behind that mask, discern what he might be thinking, she would have felt better. At the given moment, that was impossible.

She was able to relax when he finally spoke. That made her life so much easier, at least currently. There were still difficulties. This was just one luxury that she had been fortunate enough to stumble upon her.

"Oh good!" she replied easily, "It's a lot to ask for, I know. I'd understand if you weren't up for the task."

From his answer, it seemed that he had made up his mind on the matter. Gypsy wouldn't argue. By all means, she needed this. For the first time in a long while, she felt rather pleased with her situation.

She took the offered hand, sealing their partnership. A grin worked it's way onto her lips almost immediately, "It's a deal then. Come, come. I'll show you want I might need done."

Most importantly, and foremost at that, was monitoring places Hyperion and Jack had taken control of. Given that was most of Pandora now, Zer0 would be running about quite a bit, Gypsy had no doubts about that.

----[x]----

She'd motioned to the area in front of them. The few that remained out and about didn't look like much. They all appeared worn, no doubt reflecting the abuses they endured now that Jack was almost in full reign here.

The man was not kind. That much, he had known beforehand. Having experienced it himself, however, Axton felt it only appropriate to hold a bit of a grudge for nearly being murdered. Normally, he brushed things off rather easily but Jack? He seemed like another story all together.

"The little lady obviously likes her fair share of adventure," he teased in response.

That wasn't something that would unfamiliar. On this place, everyone seemed to be looking for it. Some even risked their lives just wandering the wastes, dying to bandits. Pandora was famous for it.

"You'll have to do your best to make a point not to die on me," he continued after a moment.

Really, it would be a shame. The first person he met that he actually liked just dying on him? That was a bit of an insult if there ever was one!

A beat passed when she asked another question. Axton chuckled in response. He was a trouble maker. So much so, he was meant to be executed for it. Axton had escaped with the last mercy of his ex-wife.

"Besides just stirring up trouble, you mean?" he replied, "You know, not a whole lot other than that. I love everything exciting. That's why I teamed up the little rag tag group and came here."

|OOC:| It's alright! It happens! uwu We can try to get back on the ball with it all~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 1:32 am

It didn’t take Banshee long to flop down beside him, sighing and lookin’ agitated still. Salvador was unbothered by this though he wondered if she was the type to take it out on those near her. So far she hadn’t but who knew? It wasn’t like he knew her all too well yet.

“Eh?” He blinked at her, wonderin’ if she’d repeat herself. Salvador hadn’t quite caught that muttering of hers. When she didn’t say anything for a few seconds he forgot about it entirely.

Eventually she did take to talkin’ again, gesturing to those around Sanctuary. Salvador took a moment to blink at them all rather blearily before turning back to Banshee. What, she thought that was strange? Well, he must’a been even stranger then! A sharp bark of laughter escaped him and he shook her shoulder a little.

“That’s my kinda gal!” he crowed cheerfully. “Gotta love a good ol’ firefight, eh?”

Maybe that hadn’t been quite what she meant but it was how Salvador ended up understanding it. No matter, it meant enough to Salvador to see her as a friend already. He slung his large arm round her shoulders, albeit with some amount of difficulty, and grinned up at her.

“Just kick back an’ relax! We can go wanderin’ the wastes after a hangover or two!” Salvador pointed out.

----[x]----

Larissa grinned at the spot of teasing. “Well, of course! Life’s a little dull without an adventure or two.”

More and more she was finding this man attractive though Larissa would wait awhile and see. First impressions were one thing, after all, but really knowing a person… She pushed the thought away. A little flirting never hurt anyone, especially so when she had no desire to sit and commit to any one person. That idea was somehow a fearful one.

She offered a coyer smile and a shrug of the shoulders. Dying out on Pandora was a likely fate for anybody here, even her. She might be skilled and vigilante but she couldn’t predict when luck would turn against or she might slip up. Still, she didn’t have any plans for dying anytime soon.

“I’m tougher than I look,” she simply said.

Eventually she steered the conversation around to his likes. For a moment it looked like had to think about it though Larissa did not try to rush him. It wouldn’t’ do anyone any good and besides, it had been awhile since she’d been earnestly interested in anyone. Most people were either rather dull or just not up to snuff for her tastes—however fickle she might be about her own desires.

Finally, Axton did answer, not giving her much to learn about him. Perhaps in time she might see for herself however. It was only a few hours since they’d first met after all.

“Well, maybe you’ll be able to keep up then!” Larissa goaded a little.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:27 am

Zer0 watched Gypsy closely, she seemed unsure for a moment and he felt his own fear become more possibly. Luckily, she melted into a grin that eased any anxieties he held. She sounded almost chipper as she released his hand from their sealed partnerships.

With a click of his neck, Zer0 focused back on his surroundings more at ease than before. It was nice having purpose, staying ideal could be a very bad thing for someone like him. Hopefully, he’d be able to get out of these walls for Gypsy’s mission.

“Lead the way Gypsy.” He flashed an emoticon to better express the excitement he felt. “I cannot wait to get started.” The pixelated smile lite up the room immediately, flashed slightly and cut off.

“What do you require?”

Zer0 hoped that Gypsy held the same sense of excitement. Perhaps not in the same manner, she probably sees it more as a necessity rather than an opportunity. Either way, it should be as interesting as it is exciting.

{X}

Despite her recent ravings, the sudden banter coming from Salvador startled her slightly. Frankly, she wasn’t used to having company during one of her drunken rants. She forgot he was there.

His weight on her shoulder immediately reminded her of his presence. The man was like one of those badass psychos only tinier. Banshee cringed inwardly at the thought. She turned to look down at him and was relieved by his grin.

Offering her own, Banshee nodded to what he was rambling. In a way he felt like the drinking buddy she never had, nor wanted given her weak tolerance, but a buddy none the less.

“Now that is something I might take you up on,” Banshee agreed heartily, “After all this is over and done for sure.”

She gazed out dumbly, back to the open streets and those passing the two. The skyline was visible and utterly inviting to her, she’d rather be out in the wastes right now and if she could have Salvador along for the ride it would be better.

“We’ll go for a ride.”

{{OOC: owo sounds good~!}}
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:38 pm

Somehow, the emoticons that flashed over his mask put her at ease. It was something of an expression, letting her know he was at least pleased with the partnership. Gypsy honestly was pleased, knowing that someone would finally help her.

He seemed anxious to get moving and learn some information about what she needed. Here and there, it might be parts or placing specific USB's to hack into higher Hyperion tech. This would be a grand help.

She motioned for him to follow, leading him into another room apart from this one. Here, equipment and other computers ran twenty four seven. This area was chillier, keeping the tech cool, to avoid overheating.

"Mostly, it's going to be placing devices into Hyperion tech," she explained easily, "Jack's made it hard for me to get into another more advance, for obvious reasons. Due to my...conditions, I'm not often able to get out on the field myself unless I'm told to."

It wasn't often that she actually wanted to go out on the field as it was. Sometimes, it just had to be that way.

Gently, she kicked one of the larger computers before she continued, "If you can ever nix any of their equipment or parts, I'd appreciate it all the more. While being able to get into larger mainframes is nice, some of this tech just can't handle it and fries before I can make any progress. Not really a difficult job, all things consider. And seeing what you did out there, so easily, I think I can trust you ability, Emotes."

----[x]----

Larissa seemed to be enjoying herself despite just meeting him. The few hours that had passed were comfortable, surprisingly. That wouldn't last, Axton was sure. Life out here was wild and soon, they'd be on a new trail.

Mind as well enjoy the down time while he could.

"Well, I can't wait to see how tough you are!" he replied with a chuckle.

Anyone who survived out here had to be impressive Axton intended to be one of them as well. Adventure was something he quite liked. Maybe a few with this woman would be exciting.

Another chuckle left him as she spoke playfully. Keep up? He'd do something better than that! He aimed to please. Axton would show her that in time, however.

"You make it sound like you have your doubts," he noted lightly, "Come on, you've gotta have a little more faith in me than that!"

Larissa would see how good he was in time. He hadn't really gotten to show off what with the creatures out in the tundra. Fun targets would crop up eventually! He'd just have to find them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3