AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Things Were Fun While They Lasted Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Things Were Fun While They Lasted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : Things Were Fun While They Lasted 196

Things Were Fun While They Lasted Empty
PostThings Were Fun While They Lasted

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Assassins Den,

It's your friendly neighborhood Super Moderator Miyu/Twilight Sunset again. Now, I know you're all wondering why the title is worded in that format. Well, I regretfully have decided to inform you all that I - Miyu - am not staying for good.

On the second of Febuary I had returned suddenly to the site after a long hiatus from 2013 to this month of Febuary. None of you knew of my whereabouts nor did anyone else that I was connected with. The true reasons for that are to remain disclosed to even my closest friends. I can't tell any person why (no matter how close I am to them) because the matters are, honestly, severely private. I honestly hope that you all will understand that there are certain things that must be kept out of the boundaries of the internet, and stay in the reality of the lives we live in. There is a thin line there that can so easily be treaded, and once something is put on the internet, it stays there in some shape or form even after being deleted whether it is in a cache or somebody's laptop. That is why we keep our names hidden and use nicknames for safety and truthful reasons, and this is why we should be careful with what we put on the internet - even in Private Messaging.

The problems I've had over the time I've spent on the old site, this one, other sites, real life... have piled up. Unresolved situations and emotions that have secretly increased in the bottle I have that keep all of my emotions intact within. No, I have not been bullied or harrassed by anyone here nor have I left certain things to fry before they catch fire anywhere else. Things have just risen to a point where I can not take it anymore. Which is why I need an indefinite break - a hiatus that will continue onward without my presence here or anywhere else.

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking.

Why come back again if you're just going to leave for good? Why tell us you're going to stay and then just leave again? Why promise us you'll hope to make up for your absence Miyu and then just leave like this?

Well, I'm here to answer those questions.

I actually came back again to see if everyone was doing all right, and I didn't trust the posts as a guest for my answer. It's so easy to tell a lie on the internet - on a computer screen - but when staring someone dead in the face it's hard to hide the truth. So, if some of you have noticed, I have checked in once or twice before fully returning for a short time. I wanted to make things as smooth and as fun as possible for those that were waiting for me - the ones that worried over me as they noticed how certain accounts of mine disappeared over time. I will mention that said accounts are my Deviantart which no longer exists, Dragon Adopters that I have stopped visiting, and my previous Tumblrs that are just dead now. Things slowly dissapated into inactivity and the reason for that refers back to the private real life reason that I talked about earlier. I wanted to make things fun for the last time before I needed to leave, and I wanted to make it seem like that I wasn't going away again. I wanted at least one person to have fun before I disappeared - a last wish if you will on here.

Now, as for why I said I was coming back, same reason. It's a lie. Of course I'm not going to deny that, and it's pretty obvious now that I've been typing this out. I am not ashamed for it nor am I angry at myself for it, but more than anything I am guilty about it. I started a roleplay upon my return and to see all that excitement and energy vanish, it saddens me and pains me. However, there are certain things in life that work so far as to prevent you from keeping that happiness among you and your friends - a family on a forum.

As for that promise in hopes to make up for my absence in due time, I tried. Even if a number of you may get tired of reading this by now, I honestly tried. In the past I tried to do certain things to make up for it. The most obvious action was posting, taking a shot at offering opinions, writing stories, replying to roleplays, one-shots, starting fanfictions, making graphics... I can't do that stuff anymore. Let me rephrase again that I can't explain to anybody why as well. It's honestly too painful to even talk about, and we all have those events and memories in our lives where there are some things that are too painful to talk about.

I truly loved spending time with all of you as the years passed. From the first version of this website to the next, I can't express how much you all mean to me... but in order to not cause any more pain onto any of you I feel that this will protect you all from any more emotional distress. What is happening with me now is something none of you need to worry about as well as it is nothing threatening onto me. It is purely a matter of personal business - a matter that I simply cannot deal with unignored any longer. Along with school work, my upcoming job hunt, and raising up money to learn how to drive... I cannot balance everything now. It is merely impossible for someone of my stature.

It truly pains me to be apart from all of you but I simply must do this. I have my goals in life that I need to reach and am maturing to a point where I have had to slap myself in the face before to grow a pair and face the challenges before me. I want to be strong like all of you and I want to do what is right for those surrounding me...

I truly had fun and I truly love you all so very much.

Oki, you are a one-of-a-kind young woman and you will always be a big sister figure to me. I always treasured spending the time I could with you and I will always remember you. Keeping you near and dear to my heart is what I will always do with you, dear. I love you dearly and always will. You keep striving through life and you don't let anyone beat you down to the ground. You are a fun loving, beautiful young woman who will always do her best. I believe in you, Oki. I always will.

Fang, I have so much I want to say yet I can't find the appropriate words to express them. You are my big sis cabbage and you always will be. I enjoyed all the fun times we shared and enjoying your vibrant, bad ass attitude. You are wonderfully beautiful in more ways than one and are talented in what you strive to achieve. I admire you and will keep you near and dear to my heart as well, with the desire to be strong just like you. I'll always enjoy the memories of how you were so outgoing and hilariously amazing. I'll always believe in you no matter what.

As for the rest of you... I wish I had much more time to spend with all of you in order to have gotten to know you all a bit better. I trust that you all will help the lovely staff members keep this site active, and take very good care of it. I believe that this site will truly flourish in the future and has the ability to. That is all that I wish for this place and want for all of  you.

Now, there may be a possibility to me making a reappearance again one day but that will be in a future quite some time from now. Who knows? The world operates in mysterious ways.

All of you please take care of yourselves and have the most wondrous of days ahead. I truly do care for you all and wish nothing but the best ahead.

Sincerely with the utmost care always,

Miyu
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Things Were Fun While They Lasted :: Comments

No Comment.

Page 1 of 1