AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

World of Warcraft RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PokéPartner : World of Warcraft RP Rapidash_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a494r

World of Warcraft RP Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:53 pm

Ashaani sat next to a fountain in the gardens thinking over current events. Arthas had changed a since he returned home but she thought it was just the effects of war. Everyone had their own way of reacting to things and he had made difficult choices over the course of the war against the Scourge. She was happy he had returned home but she knew in her heart something wasn't right. She touched the water that fell from one of the platforms as she smiled to herself. The water sparkled in the sunlight as some of it ran down her arm. She always loved being near water, it was calming. She stood and began following the stone path through the castle grounds down to the training grounds. She hopped to see Arthas on her way out. It had taken a while to build up the courage to try to speak with him about recent events. Lately she had been a little nervous around him and she couldn't really find a reason why. 
She began putting on her armor piece by piece and took her sword from its sheath before walking out to the training dummies. First she began practicing with spells. Her proficiency in swordsmanship was good enough to put on hold for now.   

---------------

Illidan stood on the shore listening to the waves break on the rocks. It had been a long time since he heard the sound. He spent years in the outlands and there was something that drew him back to Azeroth. To many he was given the title Betrayer but in his heart he felt that he was the one who was betrayed. All those years ago when his brother destroyed the well of eternity and his building of the second in its place. Those were far behind him now. Still his hunger for revenge grew not only against his once brethren, but against the burning legion as well. Slowly he lifted his head as he sensed magic near by. The burning orbs that were once beautiful eyes saw what others did not. Illidan could sense magic like no other.
Normally he wouldn't bother with magic that was anything less than his but this time he decided to humor himself. After all, it had been a while since he had done so. Illidan stayed cautious and remained in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:19 am

Arthas paced throughout the castle grounds, a sullen expression masking his handsome features. He moved like a man out of sorts and deep in thought all at once. Certainly, he had a lot to process after the journey he's been through. His brows creased slightly as the events of that journey played back in his mind. The shift in climate from Northrend to Azeroth should have been a  welcomed change for the wayward prince, but it was the opposite. The tepid weather was far from refreshing and failed to bring any warmth to his pale face.

Many of the castles denizens had taken  notice to his altered physical state, that bothered him very little, it was these visions and thoughts that were concerning. Ironically, those were what were easily dismissed. With a slight grimace, he turned in the direction of the castles training grounds. He needed to empty his mind, focus this new found drive on something more productive.

-{X}-

The sea air felt fresh and refreshing against Solumbow's exposed face and forearms. With a triumphant smirk, she took in a deep breath of the crisp air. She'd been traveling from Nighthaven for the past few weeks and had finally broken through the thick forest line. She felt utterly content looking out onto the foggy ocean, leaving the looming canopy of leaves behind her. Wind from the sea whipped her short hair this way and that as she settled against the closest tree.

Her ethereal blue eyes looked out into the foggy ocean, watching the waves lick the shore with each passing moment. The last time she had seen the ocean was when she was shipped out to the Outlands, she remembered very little past the sea sickness she experienced. She sighed, rather she enjoy it now before she travels on it.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 3:47 pm

Ashaani took a short break, looking into the distance of Lordearon. She sighed before she took up her sword and began hitting the training dummies once more. After a few blows she became bored and finally gave up. Sparing with a training dummy that couldn't swing back wasn't going to push her skill any further. Sheathing her sword and looking into the distance a small smile formed on Ashaani's lips. 

"Arthas!" She waved her hand and began at a fast pace before running to him. Her smile faded into a look of concern upon finally standing next to him. "Arthas I've been looking for you. Are you alright?" 
To Ashaani he didn't look well at all. Sure he had changed since returning home but he looked worse than before. "Is something troubling you?" She placed a comforting hand on his arm and gave him a small smile. 

----------

Illidan stopped as he sensed the magic was closer than before. Part of him didn't mind the company. It had been a long time since he had felt the company of another. So long he had almost forgotten. He wondered who it might be and why they have ventured to this part of the ocean. He stepped forward inching himself closer to the magic and when he decided he was close enough he watched for a moment. He sensed it was a night elf and hesitated for a moment before he spoke. 

"You are far from your home, are you not, night elf?" Illidan's voice was loud and strong. He spoke with authority and with his tone all means of making a companion was lost. A small fear of being discovered by others entered into his mind for a short moment and then he slowly stepped into view. 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:53 am

As he worked his way closer and closer to the training grounds the familiar echoes of sword play were heard. This slowed him slightly in his jaunt, personally he didn't want to run into any of the sods who had joined him on his journey. He'd had enough of them to last a life time. However the need to swing at something pushed him back to his original pace, he needed to get this energy out. He needed to free his mind of this burden if only for a few moments.

Arthus rounded the corner into the castle training grounds, finding it practically deserted. He praised the Light under his breath, feeling oddly empty in his brief prayer. Dulling his mood further, he scanned the vast training grounds verifying its desolation. Stationed at the furthest practice dummy was a familiar figure who, upon noticing the prince, sprinted towards him. A paladin, like himself, with a crop of long auburn hair and blue eyes, she called out as she ran at him, ecstatic to see him after his trek.

He spared her a brief and forced smile, his efforts immediately noticed by the paladin. So little he could hide from her, they've trained far too much together for him to pull such wool over her eyes. The hand she placed on his arm proved a noticeable warmth, one that his skin seemed to hiss against, “I'm fine Ashaani,” He reached for her hand and held it briefly, giving a reassuring squeeze, “It's been a long journey home, I guess I'm still out of sorts.”

He prayed she would believe the lie, little snippets were truth, he was out of sorts but still more was fabrication.

-{X}-
In the tranquility of the sea side something was off, Solumbow's ears twitched lightly scanning for any odd or out of place sound. There was something that gave way to a wave of apprehension. Something familiar but still so very new. Something she felt when stationed in the Outlands, she held on to her staff as she cocked her head this way and that. A voice echoed all around her, terrifying and territorial. And yet extremely familiar.

Solumbow tightened her grip on her staff as a figure emerged from the shadows. Her eyes widened in a panic, she'd recognize those horns and wings from any distance, The Betrayer Illidan Stormrage. Now, this was a real surprise, the Betrayer mere feet from where she sat. If she wasn't so afraid she'd laugh at the irony. She still wore her tabard of the Illadari from her service days, a reward for vanquishing many of Illidan's underlings.

She'd be a fool to attack, many much more qualified heroes had fallen at his feet in the Outlands. Her jaw clenched as she stared him down, defiance was still on her side, “My home is in the ground I walk on, Betrayer, you are further away than I am.”
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Ashaani knew there was something more than what Arthas was telling her. She decided not to push the matter and offered a warm smile. "I'm glad you made it home." She told him as she tightened her hand around his. "I was worried about you, all of us were." Ashaani let go of his hand and stood on her tip toes to stretch her arms around his neck. 
She wanted to let him know she was there for him without having to say it. 

She stood back on her feet and clasped the hilt of her sword before she looked back at Arthas. She had so many questions about the battles he had. Battles Uther didn't let her go to. He claimed she wasn't yet ready and the girl often wondered when she could fight in her own. 

Quickly enough she came back to and focused her attention back to the Prince. Her smile faded a little as she didn't like to see him this way. Whatever happened must have shaken him up pretty badly. "Did you come to spar?" She asked wondering if it might take his mind off things. 

--------

Illidan said nothing for a moment as he stood still. The elf was right, he was a long way from home and even though she had ventured far from the safety of the woods this land was still in fact her home. It was once his home as well and the comment that would have infuriated him instead had saddened him. 

"Your home, night elf, was once my hime as well." Illidan turned his back to her and continued to direct his attention to the raging sea. For a brief moment he ignored the woman partially annoyed by her prescience.   
He knew she wasn't as foolish as attacking him by herself and as long as she was no threat to him he would leave her be. 

Finally he turned back to her and scowled. "Why do you linger here?" He asked with a raging voice. A strange calm then came over him as he began to accept her, realizing it was nice to have a brief moment of companionship no matter how she felt. Still he stood firm and waited for her to speak. 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 2:10 am

Arthas let his eyes drop slightly, out of shame more than understanding. He hated to have been reduced to lying to someone he had such a kinship with. Ashanni of all people should be one he could turn to, find solace in, regal he with his tales and new found strife. Part of him scoffed at that idea, dragging her into this would leave him more troubled than calm.

Yet still that nagging voice thought otherwise. It hissed against her as she embraced him, kept him from doing more than a simple pat on her back. It seemed to know more than Arthas did at this point and that was frightening. It wanted to nip this in the bud before it could escalate.

He turned his eyes back up to her and watched her as she did him. It was apparent in her eyes that she was eager to pry, to learn more of the journey he'd embarked on. There was so little she knew and even less he could tell her. His shoulders sagged and he dropped his eyes back down, this was a losing battle.

Her voice, chipper against his frosty demeanor, was enough to bring out a smile, “I did, indeed.” He gestured towards the sparring zone, worn grass and dirt that was roped off away from the training dummies and hay bales, “Lead the way, Ashaani.”

He still needed that distraction, some sense of normalcy to get himself back into gear. This was perfect, just like old times.

{X}

Solumbow watched Illidan as he spoke, a sullen expression masking her features. The once refreshing sea breeze seemed to turn to ice against her skin, the smell of tree roots took on the smell of rot and decay. She needed to get out of here before she'd say something regrettable. Or worse.

Her heart rate refused to slow even enough to let her fade into the shadows and wander away. She cursed herself under her breath, she'd used too much mana in getting to this location. She was a sitting duck at the mercy of a creature much more powerful than she could even dream to be.

The Betrayer turned from her suddenly after he spoke and Solumbow felt her chest grow slightly heavy. The man of infamy that she'd been sent to fight years ago looked like a remnant of his former self. He held a certain air that was still just as commanding but also somber. Like a man waking from a dream, he was lost.

She couldn't help but feel sorry for this wretch and ponder slightly just what life might be like for him. Constantly wandering not by desire but by necessity. It was lonely, she knew that much, but she always had a home to return to or a home to linger in. He was exiled by everything he held dear.  

His booming voice caused her to jump slightly, her shoulders went back into the bark of the tree and she seemed to growl with defiance, “I linger because I chose life Betrayer, do you take me as a fool?”
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:00 pm

Ashaani noticed Arthas kept looking away from her but felt butterflies in her stomach when he finally smiled at her. He was so solemn and different now. She wished there was more she could do. Even though she was saddened by his troubles she remained positive, for his sake. Maybe she could spare a moment of peace for him and that was more than worth it. 

"Arthas..." She took a brief moment to take his hand. "I'm always here." She stated. She had seen soldiers come home like this many times. "Arthas, Too many times I have seen the destruction war has on the mind. It's not healthy to hold these things in." She looked up to him and paused as if she was struggling with herself to finish. 
"I want to be here for you. I just dont want anything to happen to you." Her voice became somewhat shy and quiet as she still didn't get out everything she wanted to say to him. 

Instead she watched him to make sure everything was going to be ok. She wondered if she had said too much. She then let go of his hand and looked to the practice field. "Uther has been training me more than ever now. I bet I could beat you!" She said changing the subject. 

Ashaani started for the practice field eager to show him her new skills. She said a silent prayer for him and looked back up to his eyes. "Are you ready?" She asked as she moved in front of him. "I'm going to warn you my swordsmanship has grown a great deal!" She said drawing her sword from it's sheath. "Don't hold back ok?!" She smiled at him as she got into a ready position. 

-----

Illidan stood for a moment once again quiet. She was smart not to run from him or attack. He could vaguely remember her voice from all those long years ago. "A fool is far from what you are." His words were calm and somewhat slow. 

Illidan turned to face the elf that stood before him. He had no desire at the moment to fight her. He hadn't realized how lonely he had been. "It has been many years since I have had the company of another." Illidan stepped off of a rock and made his way closer to her. 

He observed the elf closely. Though he could only sense her magic he still imagined what she looked like. Shorter than most of her kind but very beautiful. 
"You're a hunter are you not?" He asked her as he walked around her. "You must be very talented in your profession..." Illidan didn't normally pry but this single night elf had peaked his curiosity. He continued to focus his attention on her as he waited for her response. 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Her cool tone brought Arthas back to her, turning himself away from the training ground and towards his comrade once more. She looked utterly forlorn, taking his hand and giving another reassuring squeeze. It pained him to put her through such grief but there was little in his control. Even less than he thought previously. He could do nothing but thank her for the sentiment, her wish to be there for him.

If he was a stronger man he would take her advice and spill his sorrows. He couldn't, of course, that bitter wind in the back of his mind wished it of him and he was at its whim. He was relieved when she smiled, turning towards the training grounds and sauntering towards the practice field.

“Has he?” Arthas cocked an eyebrow at her retort, watching her as she moved, “Well, we'll have to see just how well he's trained you since my leave.”

He feigned an excited jaunt as he joined her on the field, hoping he looked as excited as she felt. He'd hate to disappoint her any further and would love for the normalcy to return. He gave an amused grin, in their youth he'd possessed the best sword skills of the two. He'll have to see just how well Ashaani could hold herself now.

Arthas took his place before Ashaani, hand resting on the hilt of his sword. Her footwork alone had improved immensely since their last training session, perhaps this would require all of his focus. Just what he needed! He chuckled at her comments, “I won't hold back, Ashaani. Give it all you've got.”

He bent at the knees, drew his sword and waited for her to make the first move.

{X}

The silence never seemed to engulf the two for long, sound came rhythmically from the seashore from the waves cascading into the seaside. When the waves lulled, he would speak up and drone on about one thing or the other. Solumbow's brow hadn't smoothed from her previous sneer, she watched with ethereal eyes as he moved about in his musings. Almost bat like, sensing something that even she couldn't truly sense. An obvious advantage in combat, no doubt.

Solumbow couldn't help but wonder what his fascination with her was. She'd seen comrades be torn apart by his hand alone, a regrettable mission she led that only resulted in the bloodshed of her own troops. She racked her brain thinking of plausible answers, but couldn't quite find one that fit. Perhaps he recognized her smokey tone, a trait unique to her people that only a select few seemed to carried.

Her hands tightened around her staff as he moved closer, he had to have recognized her there was no alternative. She bit into her cheek and watched him move, she was not jittery enough to make a move or swing at him. In fact, she almost let lose a chuckle at his assumption, it was a profession she tried desperately to learn in her youth but could never really succeed in. Animals didn't like her enough to be trained, so naturally she turned to the Druidic arts, became her own animal.

“I take it you smell an animal,” She stated lightly, growing considerably more on edge the closer he came, “You are wrong, Betrayer, I am no hunter.” She almost rolled her eyes, how useful a companion would be at this point! She'd sic whatever beast she tamed and be on her merry way.

Still, her mana was too low to try anything successfully, let alone escape. Perhaps if she kept bidding her time she'd feel replenished enough by Elunes great will to shift forms and fly far off into the imposing tree line. Wishful thinking as she returned her attention to the remnant before her, “But I am very skilled in my profession.”
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:52 pm

Ashaani smiled, happy to see Arthas's mood had at least changed a little. She raised her sword, pointing it at Arthas before she charged to him. Honestly it felt good to be sparing with her old friend again. In his absence there were times she wished they were all young again and instead of training so much.  

As her sword locked with his she couldn't help but notice the glowing runes on the blade. It was a beautiful sword and she wondered how he came across it. Quickly putting it to the back of her mind. With every twist and turn she hoped it would be enough to impress her old friend. "Do you remember our last duel?" She asked as she kept her fighting stance. 

As she finally struck her last blow Ashaani called upon the Holy Light, hoping it would answer her. She felt the warmth from the Light as it surged through her body. The hammer of wrath was a very new skill, one she hadn't used too often. Making sure it would miss her companion she threw the Light's energy to a tree. 

She watched Arthas, waiting for his response. He was still stronger than she was but she didn't mind too much. "It took Uther a lot of patience..." She said looking to the tree. She looked back to Arthas and gave him a welcoming smile. "I'm glad you're finally home...you are attending the feast are you not? They are preparing all of your favorites!" 

----------

Illidan ignored the elf for a moment, almost angry at the fact he'd been wrong about her talent. The stench of animal was strong, something was close. The betrayer ignored whatever it was and continued focussing on the woman before him. He wondered why she was still there. Why she spoke to him instead of running off and alerting the nearby villages. 

He stood in silence for a moment pondering this and when he couldn't find an answer he walked even closer to the she elf. "Illidan, the betrayer, demon slayer...I have many names night elf, your scent is familiar to me, yet I cannot place it...Tell me your name." 

The demons voice was demanding, yet it yielded a cool and relaxed tone. One Illidan hadn't heard from himself in over a thousand years. "Tell me...why do you stay here?" A new curious tone loomed about in his voice and for the great Illidan it surprised even him. A strange aura about this woman before him had relaxed him and he wondered why. What magic did she possess that over took him like this?

"Your magic is strange to me..." He began as he noted his cool tone. "Why did you come here?" He asked becoming a little more harsh with his tone. 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 4:08 am

Arthus watched with keen eyes as Ashaani charged, waiting till she was an arms length away before dodging to her left. He caught her sword with his and held her at bay. The cursed blade he'd acquired on his quest chilled his hand as he gripped the hilt but, at least the voice was silent.

Like a wraith upon the battlefield, Ashaani broke the lock and bounced back on the balls of her feet. She came back for a second charge, adding a flare and a flick of her wrist she sent Arthus for a start before he parried her blow. Very impressive, the two stood apart, waiting and watching.

Arthus smirked lightly, “If memory serves one of us was already on the ground.” It was refreshing to see Ashaani moving up in her training. Soon enough her skill would even surpass his in certain aspects. The voice chuckled darkly in the back of his mind, a bitter reminder of what was to come. And soon.

Her next blow caught him off guard as he tried to shake the cruel tone of the voice from his mind. The warmth of Holy Light was a welcomed contrast to the chill in his hand and head as he aimed for Ashaani.

After the last of the blows, he lowered his sword to respond to her, “It shows, Ashaani, you've improved immensely with your skills.” Her smile seemed to melt the chill that was taking over and he welcomed in greatly. He hadn't honestly wanted to attend the feast, he had wanted to ponder on the sword and the voice and it's...requests. But now, he smiled back at Ashaani, now he thought he would join, “It's good to be back, Ashaani. If you like I can escort you to the banquet personally.”

Just like old times...

{x}

Solumbow flinched slightly, her mind was miles away at this point. She took every pause in his rantings to return to her musings, coming back around proved to be shocking in the least sense. There was something in his tone that was foreign to her. Something that certainly shouldn't come from The Betrayer, the Demon Slayer, as he had reminded her.

He was demanding a lot of her, information that could be easily used against her. In truth, she didn't know why she didn't try to go for help. She wasn't as filled with bravado as she had been in her youth, perhaps? Although, some snark lingered enough to give her an attitude towards this monster. Perhaps that was it, she wanted to see how far she could get in this so called game. At the moment, she was getting nowhere fast.

There was little in her control at this point, he'd get his answers one way or another. The tabard of the Illidari weighed heavily on her chest. Solumbow forced herself to look him down while she spoke, putting a slight venom in her voice, “My name is Solumbow and aided the Alliance in your downfall at the Outlands.”

She gave a pregnant pause, watching him for any recognition. He only seemed to stare her down, in a sense, his eyes covered as they were. Curious, she wondered what in Elune's name really was keeping him so pacified, when it hit her. Tranquility. The underlying effects of the ability acted as a charm, leaving everyone who surrounded her soothed and calm.

“I've trained in the Druidic Arts,” Solumbow stated, with a swell of pride, “My magic is driven from the Earth itself, Betrayer. It is all around us, yet untouchable to those such as yourself.”

“I came here to sate a wanderlust, to become one with the world around me.” Her eyes narrowed slightly and her tone become much more pointed, “Why is a wretch like you here?”
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 10:36 pm

(Sorry i took a while! Ill get them up faster next time!)

Ashaani smiled at Arthas seeing him perk up a bit. She welcomed his compliment as it made her feel good hearing her companions praise. Ashaani smiled even bigger when Arthas offered to escort her to the feast. She bowed her head politely. "I would be honored." Her voice was calm though she was very excited. "I should start getting ready. I'll see you soon..." 
Before she started off she put a hand on his shoulder and offered one last smile before she started off. 

Ashaani began her routine to prepare herself for the feast. With her sword still strapped on her side, her dress for the occasion matched perfectly to the blue and gold tabards and flags that were strung throughout the castle walls. This was not only a victory celebration for the Alliance, but for Azeroth as a whole. 

As Ashaani started from her room she kept her eyes open for Arthas. The celebration was starting soon and she was eager to begin the feast. 

--------

Illidan turned away from the elf and clenched his fist. "A druid.." He stayed with a bitter tone.  Long ago he tried to train in the arts with no avail. "I have sensed a very powerful magic, the source is unknown." He didnt bother going into detail. He knew the night elves would once again try to stop him. It was powerful magic. One that could supply another sunwell. 

He turned back to the woman and paused. "Here, Without your brothers and sisters, you are powerless, you would be a fool to try and stop me." Illidan questioned her motives. His voice was slow and calm. She didn't seem afraid of him and that fact puzzled the great betrayer. 

Illidan didn't trust her or her people. Illidan stood in silence for a moment before he turned to look at the woman. "I do not doubt your very skilled in your path." He
 offered a compliment in the midst of the pause. 
"I once thought I was destined for the Druidic arts. But it was not so." He looked to the water and scowled. "Instead I became this beast, a demon...the very thing I fought against." His words held a biter tone and even surprised him that he began to share with this night elf.  
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Arthus bid Ashaani farewell and watched as she disappeared back within the castle. He lingered in the training ground for a moment, feeling the weight of the sword and the voice fall back like a cloud. It was growing more and more difficult to shake it off but Ashaani helped, that comfort and familiarity did wonders to the anxieties.

With that thought in mind, Arthus found himself fairly excited for the feast. Something he hadn’t necessarily felt moments before, perhaps things would start looking better for the young prince. He chanced another glance at the path Ashaani had taken back inside, a smile playing on his lips.

As was tradition, Arthus looked far more regal than he felt comfortable with. The armor he wore was few, save the gauntlets and shoulder pads he normally wore mixed in with other little trinkets. His tabard mimicked the crest of his family and the royal colors and set off the splendor of his crown rather nicely. His cape was fastened tightly and dragged behind as he wandered the halls outside the main feast hall.

He greeted any and all that met his path, wishing them good tidings and to see them within the feast hall shortly. With that he continued down the halls to where he’d imagined Ashaani would be located.

{X}

What in Elune’s name was he talking about? Solumbow wrinkled her brow in question as he droned on before her. He acted as if her presence here has foiled some kind of great power he was seeking. An uncomfortable familiarity seemed to grow in the back of her mind, but he couldn’t mean…

His sudden pointed tone and accusations sent her off her thoughts and a new wave of apprehension moved in. Any venom was gone from her, drawn out and used by him. He paused once more, seemingly in deep thought as she gathered herself.

In the middle offering a compliment to her as of yes unseen abilities, making the sense of pride his words brought short lived as curiosity took over. Brow furrowed tightly she watched as he started on another, far more personal than she would have expected, anecdote.

Her brow softened slightly, going after a dream only to find you aren’t necessarily adept for it is heartbreaking. Something she knew far too much about. “It seems fortune doesn’t run through the blood,” Solumbow murmured, just barely audible as she watched his aggressive body language with wide eyes.

She bite her lip slightly, that silver tongue of hers would get her in a heap of trouble someday, before adding “I had the honor to study the Druidic Arts under Malforin Stormrage.” She watched Illidan for any sudden change at the mention of his brother.

{It’s alright! Take as much time as you need c:}
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:00 pm

"Arthas!" Ashaani shouted as she threw a hand in the air. "Arthas! You look...handsome..." She gave him a smile as she joined arms with him. Her voice was soft and joyful as she spoke to him. "I was worried for a moment you decided not to join us...everything looks wonderful. Your father missed you very much..." 

Her eyes shifted downward, away from Arthas as if to hide something she wanted to say. She wondered how he would respond if she told him how much she really missed him being around. Instead she looked back up to him and then out to the crowd. "We're all happy you made it home safely Arthas..." She took his hand in hers before he felt herself blushing. 

She wondered if she should mention, or even hint a question to him about choosing his queen. She watched the crowd as they danced and laughed together. She smiled watching them before she looked back at Arthas. "For a while I feared the worst..." Looking back to him she thought this wasn't the best place for her conversation and she quickly shied away from it. 

------

Illidan let a small sigh pass his lips. Did he really miss this place at all? Or was this just some strange magic cast by the night elf in front of him? The question burned in his mind as he stood in silence for a long while. He had come for one reason and now he questioned himself. 

His anger had subsided for a moment. The fire in his heart for revenge was beginning to calm. He wondered what it would be like to go back to his former home. To see the forrest again. 

As the elf mentioned his brother he felt his anger once more. He clinched his fists and in a fit of rage upon his brother. "It would be wise not to mention that name in my presence." Illidan  watched the woman's reaction.  As far as he could tell she didn't seem too intimidated by him. Illidan soften a bit as yet another question burned in his thoughts. 

"You have not told me your name young elf..."
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:43 am

A soft voice range from behind, it was a sound Arthas had grown to recognize immediately. Giving a hearty call in greeting, he linked arms with Ashaani as she met up with him. She was as enthusiastic as ever and it certainly helped lift his spirits after having so much on his mind.

“I had a lot to mull over,” He admitted scanning her face as she spoke. She appeared very preoccupied with something, she seemed to look everywhere but in his face. He chose his next words carefully, “I assure you I’ve missed the whole company here at the castle.”

Her cheeks turned scarlet as her gaze wandered to the crowd before them, Arthas looked out too and watched as people mingled and danced. Hardly a care in the world they had. Utterly free to do whatever they so pleased. No nagging voice or freezing pull, nothing at all.

Ashaani’s warm voice seemed to pull him back, as it always did, he looked down at her with a quizzical expression. There seemed more to what she said, perhaps she had her own demons to battle as well.

“You shouldn’t need to fear anything,” Arthus forced a smile, if only to reassure her, “With the light at my side I have nothing to fear.”

The words felt hollow in his mouth.

-X-
When he was calm he took on a whole different form, the harsh lines that covered his face like scars seemed much smoother when he mused and pondered. Solumbow watched him as he brooded, intrigued. Certainly, there must be more to the man within the monster and she was here alone to witness the slightest look of calm and, dare she say, weakness.

The calm was short lived as he entered another pang of rage, another rant about something or other. Honestly, at this point Solumbow hardly winced at the onslaught of venom in his voice. She was becoming numb to it.

Solumbow shot the man before her a defiant look before shrugging lightly, better she not push her luck with the beast any farther. After all, she would be the one to walk away from this chance meeting unscathed. If she could just keep her tongue from digging her further into this hole.

Her ears perked slightly at his question, the first that didn’t seem a demand, why would he wish to know her name?

“I’d think it little use to you, Betrayer,” Solumbow held her chin high with pride as she rattled off her name and title, “Solumbow Shadowstar, The Noble.”
Back to top Go down
moonprincess
TK Baha
TK Baha
moonprincess

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Ashaani'smile faded. She couldnt help but wonder if Arthas truely felt this way. It seemed to her there was something more that he wouldn't admit to. Still, the young woman stood beside the prince as she listened to his words. "Yes, the light has truely blessed us by returning you safely... though, I can not help but feel as if it is pulling me - trying to tell me something I can't yet understand. I fear something is close, as if this is only the begining..." Ashaani finally looked up at him, into his icy blue orbs that once seemed so joyfull. 

She could only wonder if there was something more she could do for him. If only she could have went to battle with him. "You feel it as well, dont you Arthas?" Ashaani droped her gaze to the ground as if she were thinking. "Arthas, I want you to know something..." She began as she smoothed out the royal blue fabric of her dress. "I wanted to be there with you...The day you told me you were leaving...It was all I could do to pray the light would watch over you. I waited every day for reports, for word on how you were, where you were. " 

She took his hand in hers. "Then they said you went missing...every waking moment I spent I could only pray you were safe. I never realized how important you were to me." She looked back up at him as she felt her cheeks burn once again. She held her breath for a moment as her stomach ached, hoping she hadn't said too much.  

-X-

Illidan hummed softly at the name as if thinking on it for a moment. "The Noble. That is what they call you?" The Betrayer stepped from down from a rock and made his way closer to the elf. He examined her for a moment - sensing her magic and taking in her scent. "You hold much back Shadowstar...I can see what others can not...you are stronger than what you lead on."

Illidan grinned at the woman slightly amused by her attempts and even more so by her proud gesture. Many elves the Betrayer had faced were proud of their name. Suddenly his small grin faded as he looked down at her. "Surely you come here seeking the same magic I have." He stated calmly - it was almost more so out of curiosity.  After thinking over if he should trust her or not he moved in closer to her.

"I have sensed a strong magic, one powerful enough to replenish the sunwell..."
A small smile found its way back to him as he watched her. 
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 am

For whatever reason, Ashaani’s words pulled a newfound sense of dread into the air. Something Arthas himself could not place, he wondered if maybe she felt the chill of the voice as well. That she sensed what was mulling itself within his skull and tearing through him like a whip. Was it the proximity the two shared or something more still? He feared for her safety now more than ever. He seemed to stare down at her as she spoke.

Her gaze took from him to the floor and Arthas felt mild relief, a hollowness had started brewing within his chest the longer the two held eyes. Her words filled his head like cotton as she spoke, he tried desperately to focus on them and their meaning but it was difficult. The voice was whispering of malice and deceit the likes of which he’d never heard before.

What could be triggering this? Why was it happening now and, by the light, he prayed it did not show on his face. His fears were eased slightly when Ashaani took his large hands within her own delicate hands. Her face came into focus and her words became sharper to his ears. It was still so surreal, the words she spoke and the effects they had on her own face.

Her checks were ruddy and he swore he could feel the heat coming off her in torrents, soothing the chill he’d felt since his return.

“I apologize for all the strife my departure caused,” He sighed, lifting her hands up to his face, “It was not my intention to leave you with such worries,” He kissed her hands once and released them back to her, “You mean more than you may know to me, Ashaani.”
-X-
Solumbow only nodded in response. The Noble was a title that had taken her quite a long while to receive and she was incredibly proud of such a tagline to her own name. Her pride didn’t last long, Stormrage had taken a few steps too close for comfort and fear quickly replaced the high of pride.

Oh yes, she was far stronger than this opportunity forced her to show. It was salvation or bravado and she favored the first. She wanted nothing more to lash out, hit him with moonfire and fly off towards the freedom she so craved. It would be a loss from the start, so she fumed in both panic and contempt.

“You would be mistaken,” Solumbow narrowed her eyes as he spoke taking in every bit of information he provided, “What I seek is a wanderlust, I wish to travel.”

What magic could be powerful enough to replenish the sunwell? And why on Azeroth would he have been led here in search for it? She pondered this and more as her eyes flickered from musings to mistrust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft RP   World of Warcraft RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft RP
Page 1 of 1