AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Grenin10

[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:00 pm

She sat there for a long time, curled in on herself, trying not to shake or shiver. She felt cold. Celia knew those warning signs far too well. She hated the thought of having an attack so soon but it was always a possibility.

So deep within her own thoughts, she barely heard the sounds of footsteps nearby. A slight shift would have alerted her to another presence. Instead, it wasn't until someone touched her back did she realize another person was beside her.

Trunks's voice rang out soon after, quiet compared to the usual tone. He kept a steady rhythm as he rubbed her back, doing his best to calm her down. Celia tried to take a deep breath, in attempts to do as he said.

She swiped at her cheeks, trying to dry the tears as quickly as they had spilled over. Celia didn't care for others seeing her cry. It was something of a paranoia she had since she was young.

"I-I didn't mean for her to f-feel like she didn't have a choice," she finally explained, "Or for her to t-think that she was being selfish about wanting to d-do something on her own for once."

Yet, she had done exactly that. She'd hurt Monica in a way that she had never intended. What was worse, she didn't know how to fix it either.

---- | x | ----

Raditz wasn't sure how he ended up here. He had been ready to fight his brother and then what? It was a perplexing question. It didn't matter. The city was lively. Perhaps he could find something of interest here.

It seemed like some of all kinds walked around the area. Some species he had seen in the past, others were completely new to him. Raditz hummed at that, unsure of what to make of it.

As his gaze wandered, it landed on a woman not too far from him. A familiar tail was wrapped around her waist. He wouldn't have believed another saiyan existed in the universe and yet, there she was.

Now that was something to be interested in.

He started toward her. Even as she looked a little intimidated to see him, he didn't allow it to deter his path. He wanted to know how this was possible, after all.

"I wouldn't have believed another saiyan existed in the universe," he noted, "So tell me. How did you survive all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 509

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:35 pm

Celia lifted her head, her tearstained face blotchy and red. Trunks continued to rub her back comfortingly, hoping that it helped even just a little. Celia was in a bad state right now, probably had been for days now since Monica had woken up.

His frown deepened as she stammered over her words, swiping at her eyes. It didn’t seem to do her much good though; tears still clung to her lashes and cheeks. If Trunks had any kind of handkerchief he’d have offered it over but his pockets held no such things.

“It’s okay,” he said softly, swallowing the lump in his throat next. Was he saying the right thing? Maybe he was only going to end up making things worse at this rate. “If we have to we’ll talk to her later about it, okay?”

Maybe that would only worsen things but at this rate they were already headed that way. Monica seemed to avoid Celia as it was, barely saying a word to her when Celia did manage to approach her. Things had to be settled but Trunks was worried about the possible outcomes over all of this.

“Do you want me to stay here with you for awhile?” Trunks offered. “Or maybe go find Monica and talk to her? I-I mean, it’s your choice and all!”

----[x]----

She hesitated a moment too long, she knew it. Yet she turned to walk away anyways despite that. Perhaps he was aware of the fact that she was going to leave, try to lose him in the crowd even considering her small height, he called out to her. She felt the fur on her tail bristle a little, a strange prickling feeling racing up the newest appendage as this happened.

Despite her feelings on the matter she halted in her steps, still facing away from him. The feeling of his gaze on her was prevalent, clearly he was waiting for an answer but it wasn’t like Monica had a satisfying one to give him. In truth she was still wrestling with the idea of staying and speaking to him or to flee and avoid him further.

But would he leave Toki Toki City now that he knew there was another saiyan here?

“Carefully.” The answer was short, deliberately so. It wasn’t like she could just say she was originally born human until Shenron had summoned her here.

Why had she changed so much anyways? Monica didn’t know, perhaps she never would. For now that didn’t matter much. Raditz’s attention was focused squarely on her, a small but selfish desire rising to remain and speak to him. Perhaps these new memories could erase the ones of meeting that original Raditz—

’No, you can’t do that, dumbass.’

Warily, she peered over her shoulder at Raditz. He seemed quite intent on speaking to her, perhaps prodding for more answers. Monica wasn’t sure how to go about any of this anymore.

“If you don’t mind, I have things to see to,” she muttered. ’What a lie.’
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:13 pm

Celia tried to swipe at her eyes again. They burned and were sore now that she had cried. It had been a long time since she had even managed to cry this hard. She'd regret it for the next day or two, well aware that they would strain.

He was doing his best despite the obvious awkwardness in his voice. She appreciated it even if he was uncomfortable. Celia had been alone with her thoughts and feelings for days now. It wasn't doing her any good.

"I worry," she started, sniffling a little, "that maybe I've just burned the bridge between her and I. She's angry and I know it but she's not letting me fix anything either."

It wasn't as if she hadn't tried to do something or apologize. Celia very much had. Every time, her words seemed to fall on dead ears. Monica either didn't want to hear or it or ignored it all together.

"I don't know if it would even help to go to her right now," she finally replied after a long bout of silence, "Until she decides to come around, there's very little that can be done."

That's just how she worked. Celia was well aware of that. No amount of apologizing or begging or pleading could change that.

---- | x | ----

She was walking off on him, not even bothering to answer his question. That irked him a bit. The least she could do was answer. Especially so seeing another of her own kind. They were so rare as it was.

Eventually an answer came, simple as it was. It almost sounded as if she were mocking him. Raditz snorted in response. She was in a foul mood as well, it would seem.

"Carefully enough, hmmm?" he replied after a moment, "I'm surprised that's even possible."

Whether she acknowledged him or not was a mystery. She just kept walking, her gaze straight ahead. Her shoulders were tense as if something was on her mind.

She spoke up again, trying to brush him off. Raditz snorted. He was a stubborn sort. Something like that wouldn't make him leave. A foul mood or not, he'd found someone he was interested in.

"Then you won't mind company, would you?" he taunted in response, "Unless you're merely trying to get rid of me?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 8:43 pm

Trunks tried to offer a small smile, holding out his other hand to her as if this would help to prove a point. “C’mon, you two seemed really protective of each other before. I don’t think it’s that bad,” he offered.

Still, he couldn’t be sure. He’d only seen how they’d acted briefly before he’d sent Monica back with the scroll. For all he knew things might have been shattered. But if the two didn’t try then who would know? Perhaps inaction was what would doom their friendship.

Trunks didn’t want to see this worsen if he could help it.

He shook his head. Just wait and hope for the best from Monica? That didn’t seem right to him. If anything leaving each to their own thoughts was only making things worse. Maybe if he mediated a little… Would that help at all? It was worth a try at least.

“It can’t be any worse then sitting and waiting… right?” he said. He held out his other hand in a silent offer to help her rise to her feet.

----[x]----

He had fallen instep behind her, easily keeping up with her despite the people around them. Monica didn’t have to turn around to figure that out. He was probably going to be persistent at this rate. Of all the saiyans that had been found alive in the series none had been women after all.

That thought kind of worried Monica, if she were honest.

She tried to shake him away, mentioning faked plans and sparing a cautious glance over her shoulder at him. The hint hadn’t gone over his head though he looked more amused by it then irritated. Hell, he even sounded like he was just playing with her now.

Her brow furrowed, causing the stitched up wound to ache sharply. A bandage was plastered over it, if only for a few more days before the stitches would be removed. All the same it only helped to contribute to the headache she was quickly developing, a slight dizziness following. That collision to the ground had been more vicious than she’d originally thought, especially so with how long she’d been all but comatose after the facts.

“Maybe I just want to be alone, or maybe I don’t like the look of your face,” she scoffed as she turned to watch where she was going. Her heart was thumping hard. At this rate she was going to cave, she was going to hurt Celia somehow and be trash like before—“Take your pick.”
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:11 pm

What he said was rather true. Then again, things had never been this bad either. She'd never seen Monica withdraw this badly. They had had some amount of fights in the past. Each was bad enough but this had to be the worst.

"Of course she is," she finally said, sniffling again, "But it's never been this bad before. Not the way she's feeling about herself."

What could be done to fix it though? They were both feeling rather lousy. Monica was so distant that helping wasn't exactly something that Celia could do. She just wanted things to be normal again.

She watched as he rose to his feet again, sparing a small smile down at her. He suggested that it couldn't get any worse than that. Celia tried to look on the bright side of things but it was hard. Maybe it was simply because she was so down right now.

Celia took his offered hand, rising to her feet. She tried not to let any concern over her bad her hand shook or how cold she felt. Over time, that might fade if the stress lifted a little. At least now, she wasn't choking on sobs.

"You really have no idea how Monica is," she told him, shaking her head a little bit, "She takes things hard..."

---- | x | ----

Raditz kept up with her rather easily. She might not have liked it but he would keep up with her as long as it took. It had been years since he'd seen a new saiyan and a woman at that. That was promising in and of itself.

Despite all of this, she didn't even look happy to meet someone of her own kind. She shot him a look, annoyed with him no doubt. It didn't stop him following after her however.

Her comment didn't deter him either. He honestly found it very amusing. She had a bite to her tone that was familiar to the saiyan. He was more than pleased to hear it. That gave him some incentive to banter.

"Well now, what's wrong with my face?" he asked in turn, "I think I'm rather good looking, wouldn't you say?"

Why she wanted to be on her own, he couldn't say. Whatever left her in such a foul disposition, his joking about didn't seem to help. Then again, maybe it did. She had turned away when he did speak.

"You look as if you've been beaten to a pulp," he pointed out after a moment, "Have you ever considered some real training?"

At least it might interest her. Saiyans were bred to fight. She might be very much the same.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:33 pm

Trunks couldn’t say he knew what Celia was talking about. There was a notebook near her but it felt like something he shouldn’t just go grabbing and reading for himself. Perhaps that had the answers to what Celia was talking about now. For now Trunks would ignore his curiosity and work to patch things over between the pair.

Her hand was warm in his hand and he easily helped her to her feet, glad that she was at least entertaining the idea. She might have seemed a little pessimistic about the results but she was at least going to come with him and try. Trunks only hoped his mediation skills might be up to snuff for what might be needed.

“You’re right, I don’t,” Trunks admitted. “But nothing’s going to get fixed like this, is it? Let’s just do our best.”

It was the least they could do.

Rather reluctantly, Trunks let go of her hand, his own falling to his side. He placed his other one on her back momentarily to urge her into step beside him before they were really off. The book seemed to be forgotten for just a moment before he went back and picked it up, hurrying to Celia’s side to hand it to her.

“Is this important?” he wondered briefly, head cocked to one side as he waited for her answer.

----[x]----

She should have guessed that Raditz wasn’t going to just give up. He was persistent and perhaps even more so now because of what she was. That thought almost made her heart flutter before she quashed the feeling. She couldn’t betray Celia again, after all…

It wasn’t until Raditz spoke up again, commenting on his appearance did Monica realize she’d said something she shouldn’t. ’D-Damnit! You dumb idiot! Stop it!’ He was already prodding at her, trying to get her to respond favorably or to banter back. Monica didn’t want to tempt herself further by answering. No, that would only make things worse, wouldn’t it?

The bandage must have been clear to see under her bangs as he pointed that out next when she didn’t respond. She resisted reaching up to try to stem the aching throb a little. It would only make it worse anyways.

’Yeah, by you.’ The thought was soon pushed away. It hadn’t been this Raditz that had fought her; if that had been the case he’d have remembered her. Perhaps he’d even try to attack her again after all. This Raditz was from some other timeline, perhaps one where he did not die by Goku and Piccolo’s combined effort.

“That depends, have you considered leaving me be?” she shot back. “You’re giving me a headache.”

She scanned the crowds, hoping for once in the last few days that Celia was among them in. Monica had avoided her out of guilt and shame but now, if she were here it might be easier to make Raditz back off before she stopped trying to resist his attention. Celia’s orange ears and tail were not in sight however.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Celia knew he had a point. In fact, he had a pretty darn good once. There was always a part of Celia that was a little afraid of confronting Monica in this state. It was hard to deal with without hurtful words or feelings being tossed about.

"No you're...you're right," she finally admitted, "I know that. I'm just scared."

She didn't want things to change. If Monica ended up hating Celia, she wouldn't know what to do here. In time, she might heal but it was hard to say. She just wanted things to go back to the way they were.

Eventually, he let his hand fall back to his side. Her hand felt all too cold when he did so. She tried not to let it bother her too much. At least some kind of lingering warmth remained there.

Trunks picked up the notebook, looking as if he'd hand it to her. Celia shook her head in response. It belonged to Monica though what was inside was mostly what was important.

"It's Monica's...journal," she replied, shuffling her weight a little, "I started looking through it. Read some things I probably shouldn't have. That's why I was so upset..."

---- | x | ----

She was quiet once again, leaving Raditz at a loss to what to say. He merely tipped his head a little, ignoring the sway of his long hair. He kept his pace even, merely trailing behind her. It was easy to tell she was getting annoyed with him.

He tried to get a look at her face. She merely seemed conflicted. Why that was, he couldn't say. A lot of this was an air of mystery to him. What Raditz thought about it was a strange mixture of feelings.

Eventually, she answered, sounding a little snappish once more. He snorted, barely bothered by the comment. He was used to that kind of thing. Snappish comments from his own kind was something of a comfort.

"Leave you be?" he echoed, "When you're looking so bored? Now where would the fun in that be?"

He smirked at the look he shot her but nothing more. She seemed very much aware that he wasn't leaving anytime soon. That was good. At least they understood where each other stood at the given moment.

"Taking your frustration out on training helps," he brought up, "Provided you can muster up the strength to manage it! You're a pretty scrawny looking saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:16 am

Trunks still held out the notebook for a brief moment before lowering it to his side. He’d hold onto it then, if only to return it to Monica. Whatever had been written inside had been enough to distress Celia however and his curiosity burned. All the same he resisted that temptation.

“Well… you know the problem now, so maybe this won’t be as difficult as before,” he offered hopefully. He nodded his head in the direction they’d been facing. “If we search together we might find her quicker.”

It was a good bet at least. With two pairs of eyes looking for the saiyan girl then they would be more likely to spot her. He had seen her wandering aimlessly more times than he could count in the city after all. Perhaps all the walking kept her distracted, Trunks couldn’t say for sure though.

From the looks of things Celia’s mood might be looking up. It was a tentative improvement but one that made Trunks smile a little. He was glad he could help, even if he was just winging things. He’d never been particularly good at that sort of thing, after all.

“I’ll be with you, okay?” he assured her further.

----[x]----

The more he answered her the more Raditz made it obvious that he wasn’t going to leave her alone for a long while. If anything this only made the throbbing in her head worse, and was she getting dizzy? Monica couldn’t be sure. She’d honestly still been out of sorts since waking up.

’Hitting my head did worse than I thought,’ she realized not for the first time.

As expected he’d merely teased her further, smirking when she tossed him a half-hearted look. It hadn’t deterred him in the least, perhaps goading him on even. It was clear he was trying to get a reaction out of her though whether he hoped for more favorable ones or not, Monica couldn’t say for sure.

Monica heaved a sigh, coming to a halt. Raditz stopped just before tripping over her though noticeably hadn’t moved back. His body heat could easily be felt and Monica’s heart thumped rapidly in response. Carefully, so as not to bump into him, Monica turned to peer up at him. Her head throbbed more in response though she tried to ignore it for now.

Raising a hand up, hovering over his chest, she took a step back. Her hand remained up, as if to ward off Raditz further.

“Do me a favor, just tell me what you want!” she snapped weakly. It was enough that her head was aching but now she had o work to resist her temptation to get to know Raditz too.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 4:26 pm

He seemed hesitant about what he should do about the notebook. She was glad that he decided not to flip through it. Relief washed over her knowing that he wasn't going to look through it.

"Maybe," she answered him, "I suppose we won't know until we find her."

Celia really didn't know where Monica might have wandered off to at this point. When she went through these bouts, she could really go anywhere. Sometimes she flat out didn't realize that she had been wandering in the first place.

At least things were looking up. Her eyes might have itched and she might not have been in the highest spirits but this was better than nothing.

She shuffled her weight, sparing a nod and a small smile. There was at least that. She was a little happy to know she wasn't attempting this alone.

"Yea, there's that," she answered, "Let's go look for her."

---- | x | ----

Raditz didn't slow. Why would he? Despite being ignored, that only egged him on a little more to keep following. A little annoyance wasn't going to bother him. That's just the kind of person he was.

He spared a quick glance around, watching others go by. They all acted as if interacting with so many different species was normal. Some of these people were mortal enemies, after all. So what had changed?

A long sigh drew his attention back to her. He blinked, wondering what she was going to do now. She was frustrated with him and his constant trailing along.

She snapped at him again, though it was weaker than before. His eyebrow rose at that. Now that was no way a saiyan should act.

"I find someone out of an extincted race and I'm asked what I want? That's a little funny, girl," he pointed out. Finally, he offered a shrug, "I guess I'll be blunt. I'm looking for a new partner."

Notably, she flinched at that. He couldn't say why that was. He didn't even ask. Ordinarily he would have but given her foul mood, it was probably for the best right now.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 8:12 pm

She was smiling again at least, though her face was still red and blotchy. Trunks offered another smile of his own, less awkward this time around. It looks like he’d done better than he’d anticipated he could with someone who had been sobbing and down in the dumps. He could only hope that luck would continue when they found Monica now.

“She might be around the industrial section of the city,” he mused out loud. “I’ve glimpsed her wandering there yesterday a few times, at least…”

If nothing else it was the closest area of the city to them and would give them a starting point. That place was always pretty busy anyways and if she was there someone might be able to point her out to them.

“You certainly seem more optimistic,” he pointed out, hoping that he hadn’t offended her by it.

It was nice to see her starting to smile after so many days. She’d already been kind of a nervous mess when she’d first arrived and it’d only worsened since. With any luck she’d grow more comfortable here and find a purpose of her own. She was no fighter and they both knew it, it would just be finding her a good place she excelled at once this mess was blown over.

----[x]----

Monica huffed at the word ‘girl’. ’How rude!’ The least he could do was find out what her name was, especially so if he was that intent on bothering her.

Her brief irritation was swept away as he announced what he did want out loud. Monica wasn’t sure what to think of that. ’Partner?’ Sure, it was a simple enough want but in what way did he think of that, romantically or just a combat partner? Both even? Raditz hadn’t specified and didn’t seem inclined to.

“Partners tend to need a mutual want of such things,” she pointed out huffily. “I don’t even know your name.”

At the very least she figured these were logical arguments. Still, the temptation was there, growing a little the more Raditz refused to just leave. It wasn’t like Monica knew how to instant transmission away either and besides, Raditz had that scouter on. He could just trace her down by her power level if he felt like it.

She kept her hand up, as if that was the thing warding him off and keeping a set amount of distance between them. Still, something told her he wasn’t going to be deterred that easily. Especially if he was as stubborn as she normally was.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:12 pm

Her mood had picked up, if a little bit. She'd been doing everything on her own for the passed few days. On top of everything else, losing her family and being dragged into an unfamiliar world, she had her number of stresses.

"I wonder why she's been hanging around there," she mused out loud, "She normally likes quiet places when she's in a mood."

Monica had always been prone to headaches as it was. Heading all the way over to the city seemed counter productive. Then again, maybe she just wanted to find some means to clear her head. Celia figured that would be one way to do it.

She spared a glance to him when he mentioned her optimism. She nodded afterward, rubbing the back of her neck. She'd always been one to look on the brighter side of things, or at least try to.

"I've always been an optimist," she replied, "But I try to keep a level head too."

Expecting some of the worst left her with the ability to lessen the blow. She could still be disappointed, true enough, but at least taking it wasn't as hard.

---- | x | ----

She was getting huffy again but at least she was talking a little more. That in and of itself held some promise. Whatever had left her in such a foul disposition would just have to be brushed off. At least, that's how he saw things.

Her response was as snappish as before. Raditz snorted in turn, merely waving her off. Who would have thought she could be this complicated? He hadn't seen anyone complain about finding one of their own kind.

"My name is Raditz, if that makes you feel better," he replied in an off handish manner, "So who are you?"

He'd given his name. He saw no reason for her to withhold hers any longer. From the looks of things, she still appeared conflicted about that matter. Raditz didn't worry about it too much. Honestly, it was a little funny to see her so outwardly stubborn.

"Well?" he pressed a little more.

It seemed that doing things like such as this helped break her shell a little bit. He would keep doing as such until he got the answers he wanted or needed. Raditz wasn't going to give up all that easily. He just wasn't the type to do that.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:16 am

Trunks picked up a quick pace for the two of them. Celia’s balance had improved a bit since arriving here, though he had to wander why she’d been out of sorts or just clumsy before. Perhaps being summoned here had left her a little woozy. It was the best guess he had.

Trunks thoughts were put on hold as Celia answered him, commenting on Monica’s odd behavior. Blinking at her, Trunks wasn’t sure what to make of that. If that was the case then perhaps Monica had been looking to distract herself. Still, she could have done that by helping with the other time patrollers. He didn’t mention that out loud, however.

“Maybe she’s looking for something?” he offered. It could very well be, it wasn’t like they’d been able to ask her after all.

The thought was pushed away soon after. They’d figure it out as soon as they found Monica after all. For now Trunks would keep talking with Celia and perhaps get to know her a little. It was worth a shot, at least.

“That’s a good thing,” he answered. “Better than the alternative!”

----[x]----

Her answers were merely scoffed at, or even ignored. Raditz was not deterred at all, stubborn to a fault with partnering with her. Monica still had no idea in what sense he intended to take that to. It wasn’t like she didn’t know she was a rare breed as it was much less the only known female of it right now.

Eventually he did give his name, as if that helped matters. At least Monica would not need to worry about slipping and having to explain how she’d already known it. That was a tiny relief compared to everything else though.

A frown tugged at her lips. He had given his name. Here she’d thought he’d be stubborn and want hers first, now she was in a tight spot. It wasn’t like she was given a lot of wiggle room either though.

“Monica,” she relented.

The almost triumphant look that crossed Raditz’s face at her answer was one Monica found she didn’t mind. Not too much anyways. It made her heart pick up pace a little, if she were honest with herself. Still, if he realized that he might be a little overbearing—more so than he was now.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 3:33 pm

It was nice to be able to follow him without an odd sway in her walk. Her tail took long enough to get used to. Thankfully, she was getting there a little at a time. It was just managing with it now.

She didn't miss the confused expression that marred his features. Since Monica had closed herself off, he wouldn't know her usual habits or minor pains. Celia knew far more about that then he probably would for a while.

"Hard to say," she answered him, "I can't imagine she'd be looking in a place like that. It would be bound to give her a headache. But who knows. She might have just been looking for a distraction."

The city wouldn't be a long trek for them. Trunks had adopted a quick pace and she did her best to match it. Her head throbbed dully and her eyes still felt sore but at least she wasn't crying.

"Very much so," she replied, sparing a smile, "I never really got the mindset of people who always expect doom and gloom."

---- | x | ----

Raditz waited patiently for her name. She was taking her time giving it. Perhaps she was deep in thought. That was almost strange to him. He didn't quite linger in deep thought if he didn't have to.

Eventually she did give her own name. He mulled over it a little, allowing it to sink in. It wasn't all that impressive but then again, neither was she.

"Monica," he echoed, "Odd name. Kind of puny."

A look was shot at him again. She had many of those. He'd seen them all at this point. Raditz easily scoffed, glancing elsewhere. At least he was getting something out of her now.

"Well, Monica," he started, "Do you intend to merely wander aimlessly all day?"

Raditz had noticed she had no real set course. In fact, she just kept going to wherever her feet would take her. Why this was, he could only guess. The woman seemed impatient about something or other. It certainly didn't help that he continued prodding her, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Celia was at just as much of a loss as he was as to what Monica was wandering around in busy places for. That was odd to be sure though Trunks tried not to let it bother him. For all he knew it might have been as Celia said, that she’d been seeking out something to distract herself with.

He shook his head as he led the way. Already the section of the city they were headed for was in sight. The area leading to the Time Vault and Time Nest was not too large of one after all, not in comparison to the other parts of Toki Toki City. It probably helped that their pace was quick, both of them eager to finally sort out this mess somehow.

“Well, I’m glad someone else here is optimistic,” Trunks announced, sparing her another smile. “I’d like to think we’ll fix everything at least.”

Not only with Monica but with the time distortions as well. There was too much at stake if they were left as they were and Trunks couldn’t let their universe fall apart if he could help it. Dozen’s of parallel universes of the one he’d been born in might exist and connect to this place but his birth universe was the one at stake here. Trunks couldn’t just sit by and do nothing.

For the most part things were looking up. Trunks would hold onto this hope and optimism until proven otherwise.

----[x]----

The sound of her name from Raditz was a pleasing one. Despite that it was dampened a little by the look that crossed his face as he said it and quickly after he was quick to speak his mind about it. Monica let out a scoff, her tail beginning to thrash here and there in the air a little. It wasn’t like she kept it bound around her waist after all.

“At least it doesn’t sound like a vegetable,” she argued shortly.

She blinked when Raditz changed the subject. Had it been that obvious she’d just been wandering since he’d started following her? She had been hoping to find Celia if only because it would be easier to ignore Raditz that way. At least, she hoped it would be. It wasn’t like Celia wanted her to go off with Raditz after all.

For a second she debated on answering Raditz or not. He was pestering her and he knew it but it also was getting her to answer him too. Monica briefly wondered if that was his plan considering her earlier attempt at ignoring him.

“And if I am?”

It wasn’t like it was his business what she was up to anyways. Fond of him as she might be that didn’t mean Monica had to cave into him, especially so when she couldn’t just leave Celia here. It also wasn’t like Raditz was the type to just sit still and not go fight or decimate planets or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 9:57 pm

He was quiet for a moment, perhaps mulling over what she had said. Honestly, Celia at times couldn't predict Monica's movements. Due to that, she couldn't really tell why she was out and about now. Regardless, at least they had a hint.

It was then Trunks mentioned this time thing once again. Celia had a hard time understanding that too. She didn't recall at any point within the series things such as this. Maybe it was further in the future, in places she was rather out of touch with.

"Yea, about that," she started after a moment, "How exactly is this happening?"

Everything seemed like it was leaning toward deliberate actions. It wasn't as if time and space just inevitably fell apart on it's own. Things like that didn't happen.

She scratched her cheek, trying to make sense of it all. A lot of this, she had to suspend her disbelief about. After all, things like this just didn't happen. Her life had more or less just been a regular straight and narrow kind of thing. Now? It was all turned upside down.

"I mean, there has to be more to it all, right?" she continued afterward, "It can't just be a random occurrence."

---- | x | ----

Her tail thrashed in annoyance. It was obvious that he had struck a nerve with that one. He took amusement out of it honestly. That raw nerve was still easy to strike, especially so with such little things.

"Ouch," he responded, "Now that stung a little."

Of course, his tone was rather dry. More or less, he humored the idea of being hurt but such a small thing. It was honestly a little funny, in fact. His name had never before been compared to a plant. Then again, he didn't know what kind of plants she was eating.

She didn't answer him right away. In fact, she looked downright confused for a couple of moments. When she finally did manage to answer, it ended up being another question, shot at him simply to agitate him, no doubt.

"Then you're boring," he shot back simply, a smirk tugging at his lips, "You obviously don't know how to have any fun."

So down in the dumps, he really wasn't finding much fun out of the saiyan at all. He would have expected a lot more out of his own kind. Picking and prodding would only go so far, after all. Maybe if he pressed a little harder. Maybe he could crack her out of that state.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:50 pm

It was a little surprising that Celia was asking about the time distortions now. She and Monica had been adamant about not discussing them for days now. The change in attitude was a little startling; more so than Trunks would have thought it would be. Perhaps with this good mood her priorities were shifting however.

“I’m not sure,” he answered honestly. “The Supreme Kai of Time isn’t able to figure it out yet either. We’ve no choice but to fix the distortions as they become known and hope the culprit is found eventually.”

’Preferably before something that can’t be corrected occurs,’ Trunks mused. He pushed the thought away. For now there was no saying for sure if something like that might happen or not so he’d continue to look on the bright side of things. Still, it could be difficult sometimes.

Trunks shook his head and offered a smile. “Let’s just focus on one thing at a time right now.”

It was the best course of action. The sooner Monica was up to snuff with her mood then the sooner time patrolling could be done with her. The other patrollers were tough but they weren’t what he needed right now. No, he’d made that wish to Shenron for a reason—to have someone powerful enough to help.

----[x]----

Monica blinked once in response to Raditz’s dry comment. Of course he’d be like that. Brute like him? He’d probably heard a myriad of things in his life if not having spout it himself. It wasn’t like he was a nice guy after all, even Monica could admit that despite her fondness for him. Still, being on the receiving end of it was a bit weird.

She otherwise ignored the comment, instead trying to end this and get a move on. Still, that plan wasn’t exactly working either.

Another huff almost escaped her thought she held it in this time. Instead she merely blinked up at Raditz for a moment or two before reaching up to flick his forehead. If he was going to be rude then she would be too. It was only fair or at least she thought so.

“Idiot.”

With that said she turned and started off again. She wasn’t going to be goaded into doing things by something so childish! If he really wanted her attention that badly then he’d have to try harder. On the other hand Monica wished dearly for her music player right now. A good pair of headphones and some music would make this ordeal far easier for her.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 1:51 pm

It was a little unsettling to know that even he had no answer for why these things would be happening. Given the circumstances, she supposed she couldn't blame him for that. If time was changing and someone was behind it, there was no doubt that he wouldn't know.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out," she told him, "Given some time."

It was the most she could offer. If Monica was going to keep going into the past, she had to find something, right? It was just a matter of time before whoever caused all this change would slip up.

She nodded in agreement. Before they went on worrying about the culprit who was changing time, they needed to find and speak with Monica. Maybe Celia could patch things up there. Then Monica could do something she liked; fighting.

"I think that's for the best," she agreed, "No point in rushing around, trying to fix ten things at once."

It never worked anyways. This way, at least, things could be hashed out one at a time. Even if time was a large need here. They would simply have to fix things as quickly as they could manage.

---- | x | ----

She went on ignoring him once again. Raditz tried not to snort in amusement about that. Really, he'd met a lot of stubborn people but she seemed to take the cake. He wondered what had her so tense as it was, anyways.

What surprised him was her deadpan stop, glancing up at him for a long moment. He waited for her to do something. What she did decide to do however, surprised him. She reached up, practically having to stand on her tip toes to reach, and flicked his forehead.

For a moment, he was baffled by that. A chuckle left him soon after. So she did have a sense of humor in her. As dry as it was, it was something nice to see.

"Oh, I'm wounded," he taunted back, "So she does do something more than pout and brood."

Before she could even register that statement, she was off again. Once more, it seemed like she had no real destination in sight. Raditz simply followed, wondering just what she was trying to gain in this ending wandering.

"I suppose that's all I'm getting out of you, hmm?" he teased in response, "Now that's just no fun."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:33 pm

Trunks was uneasy when he thought about who might be behind the time distortions. Until they found them there was no saying for sure. He’d started the universe down the path of ruin when he’d first used a time machine to better his own era, after all. It was up to him to work to set this all right with the help of the Supreme Kai of Time and all the other patrollers.

He didn’t mention that right now however. All of that could come later, when things were settled and more at ease on all parties.

“Exactly,” Trunks agreed, smile returning. It was best to look on the bright side of things. “Everything will get sorted out in time.”

They passed through the gateway that led to the industrial section. Here all sorts of little shops were run fro the time patrollers, manned by Capsule Corp robots. It made things efficient and made sure that everyone in Toki Toki City that stayed were not caught up trying to man shops of their own. The Time Patrollers needed every helping hand they could get sometimes.

Trunks began to look here and there for the short saiyan woman. In such crowds it might be hard to spot her, still Trunks hoped that wouldn’t be the case.

----[x]----

It surprised her a little that Raditz didn’t do much when she reached up to flick his forehead. Even as she’d turned to walk away again she could hear him chuckling however. Perhaps the odd show of defiance was what he was looking for. He certainly wanted to banter anyways.

She wasn’t too sure what he’d said but Monica dismissed it anyways. He was just trying to rile her up and get his way. At least he wasn’t pretending to be subtle about it though. For that she could give him credit for. Not that she’d tell him, of course.

Only when he’d caught up with her again did he say anything more. Monica didn’t bother to spare him another scathing look; it wasn’t doing her much good anyways. The guy just didn’t learn. Still, she hated it but a part of her was a little glad he wasn’t so easily deterred and that he was still hanging about with her.

“You’ll live,” she pointed out simply. She had no reason to entertain him after all.

Monica scanned the crowds around her, hoping to spot Celia among them. Chances of that were unlikely though. It wasn’t like Celia and she had been speaking much lately, mostly due to Monica’s own shame. She hoped that wouldn’t mean that Celia would just try to ignore Monica if she was found. It was possible though and it’d leave Monica at a loss as to what to do to try to shoo Raditz away.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 11:59 pm

For a moment, he seemed a little more than just withdrawn in his thoughts. This was a big deal and what was more, he didn't know why it was happening. No doubt it really was distressing for him. It had to be a lot of responsibility.

He seemed to shake the thoughts as soon as they had come, instead focusing on what was in front of them. Celia didn't mind. Maybe he didn't want to focus on possible outcomes.

"Right," she replied, "I think we can manage at least that much."

They reached the busier part of the city. Celia's ears twitched on occasion, adjusting to the sounds around her. That was something that she had to learn how to manage with. All of the noise could be a little overwhelming.

Her senses heightened as they were, picking out particularly voices and scents was somewhat easy. The thought was a little embarrassing in and of itself at times. Still, she figured it might come in handy here.

As they searched for a while, someone in particular caught Celia's eye. She blinked before she paused, taking in the bushy long hair and saiyan armor. Not too far from him was Monica, appearing annoyed but otherwise, somewhat amused.

It wasn't a moment after did she realize who she was talking to. Celia made a beeline straight toward them. This was a way to fix things, right? Even if it was a risk.

"Ah, excuse me," she called out, catching their attention, "Don't mind Monica's attitude. She's a little tsuntsun. She always has been."

The man she knew as Raditz blinked in confusion, taken aback by all of this. Eventually, he opened his mouth and spoke;
"Excuse me?"

The bewildered expression almost made Celia crack a smile. Monica's own expression seemed more surprised than anything else.

"You know these people?" Raditz asked, sparing a glance down at Monica. The one, with ears a top her head and a tail trailing behind her, simply approached without an ounce of nervousness. Perhaps that was the case, that she might have been a friend of Monica's.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he carried on, "Maybe you should start speaking a little English."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:03 am

They had grown silent as they entered the industrial sector, glancing around. Trunks hoped that Celia’s ears and possible sense of smell might help her. Even so he couldn’t even be sure if her smell was enhanced or not, it very well could be just like his was. In that case Monica’s scent would be a useless thing to try to follow.

Embarrassed at the thought alone, Trunks couldn’t bring himself to ask either. He merely spared a curious glance at her from time to time before dismissing the thought.

Thankfully the topic was not one that came up. Celia had glimpsed something and had made a beeline towards it after curiously stopping for a moment. It wasn’t until Trunks spotted the large, bushy-haired saiyan did he see why. A frown tugged at his lips then. Another Raditz from some other universe had arrived here and was trailing after Monica?

Trunks could only pray that this would not end badly as he hurried after Celia, catching the tail end of what she’d told the pair of saiyans.

Monica halted as Celia’s voice rang out sounding as if she were apologizing for Monica’s behavior. For a moment Monica could only try to discern what Celia was up to. Before she’d been so adamant about Monica not going with Raditz and now she seemed to be encouraging him to stick around and bother her. The sudden change was jarring.

Nonetheless she folded her arms over her chest, scowling at Celia. “I’ll tsuntsun you! Don’t go around telling lies!”

If she’d been paying any attention to Trunks as he arrived she might have noticed the awkward way he passed a hand over his mouth to hide an amused smile. Relief was prevalent in his eyes as well though Monica dismissed that. It wasn’t important right now.

She blinked as Raditz questioned her about Celia and Trunks. For a moment she just glanced up at Raditz and then scoffed. “Nothing to worry your questionable-looking face over.”
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Celia's ears twitched as Monica's attention finally turned to her. For a moment, there was a hint of worry inside her. When she spoke in more of a joking manner, Celia's worries dissipated a little.

"It's true though," she answered after a moment, "There's no reason for you to deny it."

Raditz's eyebrow rose, unable to make any sense of what was being said here. Both women seemed to be bantering on and off as they went. Another followed after the animal girl, appearing a little worried but also meek.

He snorted in amusement though didn't say anything right away. It was clear enough these two were friends. If that wasn't the case, they would have never approached her in the first place.

"You certainly have a fair few odd friends," he answered, "As long as they're not making trouble for me, I suppose I won't worry."

Celia's tail swished behind her a little, glancing at the pair of them. Monica looked rather small compared to Raditz. That was something she quickly noted and knew Monica rather liked. If this is what it took to fix things in the end, Celia would do what she could.

"We don't plan to make trouble, right Trunks?" she asked the male beside here, "We just wanted to talk to Monica."

At this point, that might be a little less of an urgency. Monica appeared a little brighter in spirits, even if it was only a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:44 pm

Trunks kept his hand over his mouth for a brief moment before it became obvious that Monica didn’t seem to have any plans to physically act out her frustration. At least things weren’t as serious as they might have been. Though Raditz’s presence here bothered Trunks a little—what would the cruel saiyan do here?—it seemed to have been enough to make it easier to chat with Monica right now. Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise.

“I think you’re going to get more than you bargained for at this rate, Celia,” Trunks pointed out softly.

Whatever Trunks was muttering to Celia didn’t matter much to Monica right now. The last thing she needed was for Celia to try to explain what a tsundere was to Raditz and give the already persistent guy more reason to bother her. He already seemed quite intent on sticking around and trying to prod at her in some attempt to make her his ally anyways.

“You’re lucky you’re my friend or I’d make you eat that tail of yours,” Monica scoffed at Celia. This only seemed to make Celia smile a little wider.

Her attention diverted back to Raditz as he commented on her choice in friends. Monica merely offered a shrug at that. She’d prefer to be friends with oddballs than boring people any day.

“You get used to it.”

Things were much better than Trunks could have hoped for, that was for sure. Monica still seemed easily irritated but perhaps that was just her initial nature. If that was the case then things really were looking up now.

“Let’s all just remain friendly here, okay?” Trunks offered, holding up his hands. The last thing they needed was Raditz starting a brawl over some imagined slight.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:21 am

She blinked, glancing back at Trunks when he finally spoke. It was a soft thing, he didn't speak any higher than that of a mutter. She smiled a little, more than understanding the slight joke. Then again, it might have been something serious too. If she did this and Monica got reckless, well, it did worry her a little.

"Well, we'll just have to make sure it's not," she answered after a moment, "Then again, that might be a challenge in and of itself."

The two were muttering to each other, something of an oddity seeing as they had sought Monica out. It seemed like they were stepping lightly as well. Maybe it had to do with Monica's attitude in a whole. She was a saiyan. They should have expected as much.

He raised an eyebrow down to Monica when she taunted her friend. That was somewhat odd but it had caught the girls attention once more. The woman motioned to Monica before she said;
"See I told you. You are tsuntsun."

Raditz snorted. He wasn't even sure what that word meant just yet. It seemed like a small detail if anything. He waved it off rather easily instead, focusing on what the other had said.

"Who's being unfriendly?" he inquired curiously, "You're all strange. A little aggressive banter and you think we're at each others throats."

At least, that's what Raditz had experienced so far. He couldn't quite understand it. So many acted more reserved than most of his own kind would have. In some sense, it was a little boring.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:06 am

Celia didn’t seem bothered by the thought of getting more than she bargained for if she continued to prod at Monica. Honestly, Trunks wasn’t sure what Celia hoped to accomplish. He resolved to ask her later, when they were alone again.

“Well… just be careful,” Trunks warned further.

Monica was one thing, from what he’d seen, Raditz was another. Whatever Celia was trying to act upon seemed to include both saiyans.

Monica waited briefly before she’d spoken up, breaking up the muttering between Trunks and Celia. What were they up to? This was unusual already; then again this whole day was turning out to be unusual. Monica wasn’t sure what was going to happen next much less if Raditz was going to continue to stick around stubbornly.

An agitated sigh escaped Monica at Celia’s insistence that she was indeed being ‘tsuntsun’. This was so backwards from the things Celia had been telling her before… ’What the hell even is happening in my life anymore?’ Monica wondered.

Before Monica answered she could hear Raditz scoffing. He was probably getting annoyed with all this tsuntsun talk when he didn’t understand it. Most likely that was for the best though.

Trunks’s comment to keep things civil derailed that topic thankfully. Monica just hoped Celia wouldn’t bring it back around later, just to annoy her. The pair did that sometimes, just to get a rise out of the other. It went with the territory, she supposed.

Trunks felt his heart stutter momentarily at Raditz’s accusation. Trunks quickly held up a hand, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. He hadn’t meant to start a squabble or anything! Maybe he should’ve kept his mouth shut; it wasn’t like he had been raised like many of the others had here. Such vicious-sounding banter wasn’t normal for him.

“Uh… N-never mind…”
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:23 pm

Celia's tail twitched in thought for a moment. Would things really be alright if she did this? More over, if she allowed Monica to grow close to Raditz. It did worried her a little. What if Raditz took the opportunity to influence her otherwise?

She shook it from her head. She was already in too deep now. There was no point in turning back. She just wanted Monica to be happy, in the end, after all.

For a moment, Monica appeared annoyed. Celia should have been more careful. She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly, trying not to worry about it. It was hard not to however.

"Look...I just wanted to talk if that's alright?" she stated once again.

The conversation was growing awkward enough, at least for Celia and Trunks. It was easy to know Trunks was in a strange position in and of itself. Hearing it in his voice had told her that. Celia felt a little bad about allowing this in the first place.

Raditz snorted at the quickly growing awkward pair. Just what had them so on edge? She spared a glance toward Monica. Perhaps they simply weren't used to the brash behavior of saiyans. A little pathetic but he said nothing otherwise.

"I see a couple of wimps," he taunted lightly, "But it's not my problem."

He waved it off as easily as the comments had come. There was no point in causing a scene over nothing. He had no plans for such things as it was. Whatever these two wanted, he could only guess.

"I suppose your friends what some of your time," he prodded Monica, "I suppose you can think over my offer whilst you speak with them, hmmm?"

It was a minor suggestion. At least then, he'd get an answer. That much he could bet on. Something told him she wasn't going to say no as it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Roleplay Corner :: One-on-One Roleplay Booth-
Jump to: