AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 509

[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Trunks spared a glance towards Celia when things had grown silent between them all. She seemed a little worried now. What was on her mind? Trunks found he couldn’t quite bring himself to ask and he wasn’t sure why; perhaps it was the fact that Monica was here along with Raditz or maybe it was his own awkward feelings in the pit of his stomach.

His gaze flickered between the two saiyans as Raditz spoke up to Monica. An offer? What kind of offer had he made her? The thought of it made Trunks a little nervous.

Monica blinked up at Raditz. So, he’d finally been shooed away. Perhaps he wasn’t too fond of sticking around with people he claimed were wimps. She waved him away with no more than a “We’ll see!” if only to try to irritate him a little before he wandered off.

Still, it wasn’t like she’d outright said no to it. Monica’s silence would merely continue, unable to force herself to say ‘no’ and unwilling to possibly hurt Celia further by going along with Raditz’s offer. It was a rather painful place to be stuck between.

Pushing that thought away she waited until Raditz had gone off, presumably going to come find her again later. Only when he was out of sight in the crowd did Monica turn to Trunks and Celia. Both still looked a little hesitant to Monica but she couldn’t be sure why. If anything Monica should be the one feeling awkward and shameful.

“So…?” she prodded after a moment or two had passed in silence. “What did you want to talk to me about…?”

”Well…” Trunks paused then, glancing to Celia before he continued. “We wanted to smooth things over a little.”

Trunks watched as Monica tilted her head at that, glancing at the two of them. At least she didn’t seem resistant to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Celia shuffled her weight a little bit. What 'offer' had Raditz made this time? It might have been a different Raditz but the offer could have essentially been the same. That worried Celia quite a bit. She spared a glance at Trunks, worry prevalent there.

Still, she had to fix things with Monica and she intended to see it done. That might have meant taking a large risk as it was.

Raditz wandered off, leaving them to speak a little more privately. It was Trunks who started to explain things first. Monica listened quietly, tilting her head a little as she listened. At least she was listening, that much was a blessing.

"Look, I...found your journal by a tree and...and I read it," she started. It probably wasn't the greatest ways to start but if they were coming clean, she could at least do that much, "And I never meant to make you feel like your decisions were insignificant or that you'd done or felt something wrong."

She could feel her tail twitch nervously once again. She'd noticed over time that it responded to a number of emotions. It was too bad that most of the time, she'd been down.

"Uhhh...and I just want you to do whatever you want to do," she finally said, "So you do your thing and I'll do mine...as soon as I find out what my thing is. I want you to be happy. It really was never my intention to make you feel so lousy..."
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Monica blinked as Celia started to explaining what they wanted to talk about. Had she left that stupid notebook behind? She’d lost track of the times she’d just forgotten something in her broody, depressed state of mind. Looking at Trunks she note the thing in his hand before he awkwardly held it out to her.

Taking it, she merely stared at the cover. It was a plan looking thing, and yet it had been the only way to get her mind to quiet the last few days. Jotting down all those thoughts and feelings, however bitter they were about herself had left her able to just wander and ignore the thoughts for a time.

She’d toss it off the side of Toki Toki City later.

“Is that right?” Monica interrogated softly, eyes still on the notebook.

Trunks glanced between the two women, unsure if he should speak up. This seemed like something he was just some onlooker to. Still, he’d said he’d be there by Celia while they did this so he remained rooted to the spot.

“She just wanted to make sure you were safe,” Trunks added, wondering if he should have said anything at all.

”It’s done and over with. Stop fussing about it.”
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Celia's heart pounded against her chest. Everything she felt and said had been the truth. Was Monica still down about all of it though? Did Celia do something wrong in admitting that she'd flipped through the journal.

What she said wasn't promising. At least, it wasn't promising to Celia. She knew that 'forget about it' could still linger for a long time. Celia couldn't deal with any more of this stress.

"As long as you are too," she finally replied, lifting her arms slightly before they slapped against her legs. She was a little frustrated was the lack of response as it was, "Neither of us has slept, we both have fucked up anxiety and it's going to catch up eventually."

At least those were feelings were out. They were both pretty bad with their own anxieties and at times, depression. Harboring emotions like this didn't really help. Celia didn't want a panic attack and she didn't want to see Monica beating herself up any worse than she already had.

"So...if you want to do whatever Raditz offered, I won't worry about it. As long as he's, you know, not beating you to a bloody pulp, I'll leave it be," she finally continued, "Cause I'd just like you to be the normal Monica again, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:58 pm

Monica placed a hand at her hip—the one holding the notebook, actually—and waved away Celia’s concerns. It was always like this when they had their squabbles and problems. Celia worried and Monica would bounce back only when something sufficiently distracted her from her previous problems. In this case that distraction had been the rather stubborn Raditz.

“I never sleep anyways,” she pointed out simply, by way of dismissing the topic a little.

Trunks silently waited and glanced between the two women. Was this being sorted out or was it all for nothing? He didn’t know Monica well enough to gauge her reactions. Making a guess about it now might very well end up badly later and he’d rather not make assumptions anyways.

Monica closed her eyes as she heaved a sigh, scratching at her head. Had Celia been worried this whole time that she’d never bounce back? The guilt was still there yes but the distraction had reminded her to focus on other things, to break out of her shell again despite that.

“Let me worry about myself,” Monica dismissed again. Anything to stop this talk and the awkward feeling that settled in her stomach. She’d never been good at these kinds of talks.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Celia wasn't sure how this was going. She knew that sometimes, Monica just liked to sort things out on her own. That always left Celia worried in the end. Monica always had her so had hopes that she'd rely on her friend.

She wrung her hands, a little uncertain. Eventually, she shook her head at the answer. If anything, Monica wasn't wrong about that. Who knew. Maybe all of this could sort itself out on its own.

"Are you sure?" she started, almost ready to open her mouth to speak up again. It wasn't a moment after that she was cut off,
"I'm waiting, girl!"

Celia's fur bristled a little, surprised by that voice. Raditz must have sat by, as if waiting on Monica to finish up. Just how obsessed was this guy and so quickly as well! Still, it was rude to interrupt as well, annoying Celia.

She threw a fist in the air, as if it would hurt the man as she shouted; "I'm fucking talking to my friend, okay! You can fucking wait!"

Celia huffed, trying to ignore the man standing not to far from them. If he took offense to that or even was phased, he didn't show it. He simply stood there, arms crossed over his chest.

She heaved a sigh, rubbing the back of her neck. Eventually, she finally went on with what she wanted to say, "Are you sure you don't want my help?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:01 pm

Despite the more natural answers from her Celia still didn’t look or sound too reassured. There wasn’t much Monica could really do about that but let time pass. It didn’t help that Trunks looked just as uncertain as Celia, adding to Monica’s current annoyances. What more could she do here?

Monica didn’t get to say much to Celia before Raditz’s voice rang out. The shout caused her tail fur to stand on end briefly. Celia beat her to yelling at him though that didn’t mean that Monica didn’t either. Instead she waited, sending a glare towards the muscle bound guy.

“You’re worse than a dog with a bone! You get to wait even longer for that!”

She couldn’t be sure but it looked like Raditz might have scoffed about that. It didn’t matter much though. She wasn’t going to be bossed around by him despite her fondness for the guy. Turning back to the pair before her she could spot Trunks trying to hide an amused smile behind his hand again, glancing away.

”You two are pretty alike, you know that?” he pointed out.

Monica merely waved him off. Celia was still looking way too unsure for Monica to want to focus on something else just yet.

“I’m sure, but just to spite Raditz I’m going to stand here like I do and make him wait,” she said.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Celia guessed she should have understood why Raditz was so impatient. If she recalled, these saiyans could be impatient. Maybe that's why Monica ended up like one while Celia had somehow been turned into some strange half breed.

She blinked, glancing at Trunks as he spoke. Like before, he tried to hide that smile behind his hand before he commented. He seemed so bashful about reacting, honestly. It was kind of cute.

"You think so?" she asked, glancing back at Monica, "I don't know. I'm a big cry baby."

Over time, he'd no doubt pick up on the differences. They did share a lot of things alike as well, some good and some not so good. Maybe that's what made them such good friends.

Celia spared a smile in response to Monica's words. At least that was somewhat normal, stubborn behavior. That made her feel better, knowing that something was going right. Celia just hoped that it would continue that way. She really was worried about Monica's well being.

"Well, just do whatever you want to do," she replied. She reached over, slinging her arm over Trunks's shoulder, minding the hilt of his sword, "We'll be alright, right Trunks?"

At least, she assumed with such. In between all of the ill emotions, Celia had been toying with ideas of what she might be able to do. She planned on asking Trunks about it later. Now that she felt a little lighter, she might be able to do it.

Last edited by Manic on Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Though Monica had brushed aside Trunks’s comment Celia was quick to question it. It wasn’t surprising that Celia was downplaying herself though it was true that Monica was the tougher one of the pair. Still, there wasn’t any need to go rubbing it in.

When Monica declined the help again Celia was quick to remind her to do what she wanted to. Despite that it didn’t erase the conflicted feelings about the option presented to her though Monica didn’t let that show. There wasn’t a need to after all.

Trunks had taken to silently standing by, nodding on occasion with Celia’s comments. That was, until she slung an arm around his shoulders, drawing him close so that he had to hunch over a little. His face grew hot and he tried to grin though it felt a little sheepish, maybe even strained.

Was that his heart beating fast in his throat? Trunks wouldn’t have been surprised if it was.

“Uh, y-yeah!” he agreed hastily. “No worries here!”

Was it just Trunks or did Monica look a little amused now? He couldn’t say for sure but she wasn’t scowling at them or anything.

It was a little surprising to see Celia acting so forward with Trunks. Before this had all become their reality Celia had been quite fond of the awkward half-breed. Monica resisted commenting on it however; the guy already looked like he was embarrassed enough for the moment.

“Well, as long as you’re not causing trouble,” Monica answered, shrugging. “That’s my job.”

It didn’t escape her notice that Trunks appeared a little concerned about that response.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:24 pm

Celia couldn't deny her heart pounding at her own boldness. Who knew, maybe this was a good thing. She had always been far too shy and indecisive about those who were interested in her. She's keep it low key for the time being. Trunks seemed just as awkward, if not more, after all.

For a moment, Monica looked rather amused by that boldness. They would talk about it later, surely, or she'd tease Celia about it. That was something of a normality, bringing up banter.

"That's right," she boasted, trying to remain light, "I've already got some ideas that I've got to talk to Trunks about later."

Whatever those ideas were, they were left unsaid for a moment. She didn't want to let herself feel disappointed if it didn't work out. In some way, she was a little afraid to find out about what she would ask.

Her ears twitched as she spotted Raditz approaching. Celia finally released her grasp from Trunks, feeling a little more bashful about the contact now. She forgot about all those who were watching. That was something she would have to keep in mind.

"Are you all finished yet?" Raditz asked, impatience in his tone, "I'm losing what little patience I have."

It was something of an odd thing to watch these three. He tried not to think about it for the time being. Brushing it off seemed like the best. Instead, he eyed Monica, raising his eyebrow.

"Well?" he prodded after a moment, "Have you made me wait long enough?"
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Monica raised an eyebrow, wondering if Celia was going to part with these ideas now or not. For all Monica knew she might be plotting something but what that might be was a mystery. Sometimes Celia had some odd ideas she liked to act on and sometimes they were cause for worry—at least to Monica they were.

It seemed Trunks felt the same way. He spared a curious glance at Celia, his face still red.
“Ideas…?”

Whether or not Celia would have answered that would remain unknown. Instead her ears had flickered and she’d quickly separated herself from Trunks, however innocent their positions had been. Trunks quickly straightened up and seemed to busy himself with cooling his face, rubbing at the back of his neck sheepishly.

It wasn’t until Raditz’s voice rang out as he neared did Monica realize why Celia had reacted as she had.

Monica glanced at him, unfazed by his annoyance and impatience. He’d live, especially so if he wanted to partner with her in any sort of way. There was no way that she was going to be bossed around and bullied because he felt he was a big shot. That much would need to be made clear.

She shifted he weight from one foot to the other, getting comfortable where she was as she merely surveyed Raditz. When no one answered his first question he turned to her, demanding to know if he’d waited long enough. The answer he’d receive would be a simple one.

“No.”
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:11 am

Celia didn't get the chance to answer Trunks as he echoed her words. It was a minor thing, nothing serious. She might not even know if it would work out. She could only wait and find out. For the moment, there were other things at hand.

"No?" Raditz echoed her simply response, raising his eyebrow, "And what could be so interesting that you'd take all your time to speak with these two?"

"Hey, hey," Celia protested, "We're interesting! Besides, I've known her longer than you have, you muscle head!"

Radtiz snorted, shooting a look at the fox eared woman. She seemed to flinch immediately, shuffling her weight a little and silenced herself. No doubt her bark could be bigger than her bite if that was the reaction he got.

"I'm still waiting on you, girl," he finally replied as if he were ignoring the two nearby, "I'm offering to train you. I don't do that for everyone."

Celia shuffled her weight carefully, more or less quieted after that brief look of annoyance. It seemed that Raditz only wanted to train Monica. Maybe that was a good idea. She might need it in time.

"You should play with the scary man," she suggested after a moment, "He seems far too eager for his own good."

She spared a glance at Trunks and offered a shrug. They could do whatever they could find. Celia would simply ask about possibly using ki to heal. At least then, she'd have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 pm

It was almost a little funny to see Raditz taken aback by her simple answer. Even so it did not take him long to start prying for answers, subtly insulting both Celia and Trunks. Before Monica could say anything Celia beat her to it though it did little good. With just a look from Raditz she’d grown quiet.

Monica huffed at that. She was the only one who could bully Celia! From the brief look she’d gotten of Trunks he looked annoyed by Raditz’s comment too. Why he remained silent, Monica couldn’t say; maybe he just didn’t want things to escalate right now.

“You don’t know much about girls, do you fool?” she retaliated, a mocking smirk on her lips. She could at least be a nuisance in return for his attitude. “Unless you want to be kept waiting out of spite never rush a girl! Also, last I checked my name was not ‘Girl’ and I suggest you learn it.”

”So, uh… maybe we don’t have this argument out in a crowd like this…?” Trunks offered, holding up his hands in defense. Maybe he was just trying to make sure that a fight didn’t break out in a crowd.

It seemed that Celia might have the same idea, or maybe she’d been plotting something. Monica wasn’t sure which. It was no secret that Celia didn’t like overbearing guys like Raditz and yet here she was, urging Monica to take him up on his offer.

Silently, Monica shot Celia a questioning look but received no answer from her—whether with words or not. Maybe later she might be able to pry an answer or two from her.

”We can always find you later anyways…” Even so he was hesitant to admit that. What all would Raditz try to prod her into doing?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Celia nibbled at her lip, sparing a glance at the both of them. Monica was lecturing Raditz. Honestly, that was a bit of a funny sight to see. She tried not to laugh. The man looked so bewildered at the given moment, surprised by what she was saying to him.

"Not everyday he gets lectured by a woman, I assume," she teased quietly, sparing a shrug to Trunks, "Probably for the better. She'll put him in his place eventually...or not. Who knows. They both seem stubborn."

Raditz was taken aback by the woman's words. She was digging right into everything he said and how he acted. This was somewhat strange but also familiar. A common trait was stubbornness among his kind. She certainly held it quite a bit.

"You're a bold one to be lecturing me," he commented, ignoring the young mans protests about arguing in the open, "Careful what you say. I might make you eat those words."

He watched as Monica shot a quick look at her friend. The other woman merely waved her off, easily reaching out for the sleeve of the one who stood beside her. Already, she was tugging him away.

"I need to talk to Trunks about something," she explained, "We'll find you later or the other way around! Whatever comes first!"

Raditz snorted, shaking his head. They were an odd pair but otherwise, easy to ignore. Raditz didn't put much stock into them. The half breed seemed particularly weak.

"Well, what might be your decision?" he asked after the two had disappeared into the crowds
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:35 pm

Trunks blinked, distracted from the squabble between the two saiyans by Celia’s comment. He rubbed the back of his neck again. What should he say to that? On one hand it might be a little funny, if he wasn’t so concerned about how badly this could end up if either took offense to the other.

“Er, we shouldn’t be saying those things out loud, I think…” he pointed out, offering Celia an apologetic smile. She’d just started feeling better and now he was trying to stifle things to avoid a conflict getting out of hand.

Whatever Celia and Trunks were muttering to each other didn’t matter much to her. Instead she watched as Raditz bounced back from his initial bewilderment almost too quickly for her liking. It wasn’t everyday she’d get a leg up on someone like him, after all. Besides, getting after him like this helped to ignore her increasing fondness for him, to try to remain distant to him.

Monica wasn’t sure how well that was working though.

“Treat others how you wish to be treated,” Monica lectured further, unfazed by the threat. “You’ll keep getting a taste of your own medicine until you learn better.”

Celia was giggling again, trying to shoo Monica away into training with Raditz. Confusion had to be prevalent on her fact—Monica certainly felt nothing but confusion. What the heck was Celia trying to accomplish? Monica didn’t get the chance to ask before Celia was urging Trunks away.

”You do?” Trunks asked, blinking at Celia in surprise. He didn’t get an answer as she grabbed his hand and began to lead him away. “H-Hey! What-!?”
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Trunks barely had a moment to protest. Celia was already pulling him away, hoping that Monica would make her own decision with Raditz. It might have been subtle prods but Celia did hope that this fixed things. She didn't want to manipulate her friend. It was just too hard to take.

She spared him a smile, well aware of how warm his hand was in her own. She hoped he didn't mind it though, it looked like his cheeks were dusted pink once again. He really was very bashful. It was endearing, in a way.

"I really do have something to ask you," she finally pointed out when they were a distance away, "I've been trying to think of things that I can do here, you see. And I was wondering about ki. Monica can obviously naturally manipulate hers own into a shield. Watching the fight, it looked like ki takes a lot of different forms. So I was wondering if maybe, with some practice, I could learn how to do it was as well but only to heal."

She might have to go through a couple of hurdles to get to that point, she was well aware. After seeing Monica so hurt after her fight with Raditz and accidentally landing on her tail before that, Celia wanted to do something to ease those pains a little bit. Healing just seemed like the practical route.

"I don't know if I can even do it but at least I can try," she finally continued, "It'd give me something to concentrate on while Monica is out and about, at least."

---- | x | ----

Raditz snorted, folding his arms over his chest. The other two had disappeared, leaving him and Monica behind. It seemed better that way. The pair were the quiet sort. They were never the type he wanted to be around so willingly.

He shook his head, his attention turning back to Monica. The words she spouted honestly made him chuckle a little. He'd never heard of a saiyan who actually spoke of something like that. Most would have been more than happy to just kill one of their own where they stood.

"Funny, most of our kind would have just tried to kill you before you had a moment to finish that sentence," he mocked in response, "Where were you raised? You lack that saiyan drive!"

Monica really was an oddity. That made him curious of her and her ability. There was a power there, he was well aware. Drawing it out was what he was most interested in.

"So you're asking me to be polite, is that it?" he inquired in a little teasing manner, "That may be too hard. I'd strain something."

From the looks on her face, she didn't look overly amused. Still, there was something of a glint in her eyes. Maybe she was improving in terms of how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Her hand was smaller than his and yet it was warm. Trunks’s face felt hotter at that realization, however innocent it might be. It wasn’t like he had practice with dealing with these kinds of things and Celia was kind of cute. The way she smiled at him over her shoulder made his heart flutter briefly in answer.

Those thoughts and feelings were swept away when she began to speak up, explaining what she wanted to talk about. Her ideas were sobering, reminding Trunks of more important things. There was always a need for new healers, after all… Most patrollers took to fighting, however small the distortions might end up being.

“I don’t know too many people who can heal with ki. Actually, I don’t really know any personally. Gohan told me of a Namekian he knew that could heal though, so we could ask around and see if anyone can teach you,” Trunks offered after a minute or two of deliberation.

They had trekked through another section of the Industrial Sector now, Monica and Raditz far behind them and lost in the crowds. Trunks hoped Celia knew what she was doing leaving them alone but opted not to bring it up. He’d trust her.

“We’ll figure something out for you,” Trunks assured her.

Why she was intent on using ki he couldn’t say. Was healing through other means too much for her? Perhaps in time Trunks might brave asking her and find out but for now he didn’t want to ruin the good mood that had fallen over everyone.

----[x]----

Monica wasn’t too fazed by the comment that other saiyans might have tried to off her for that sentiment alone. With her natural ability with this ki of hers she would have liked to see them try to get through her shield. While she might have only used it twice so far nothing had penetrated it despite the opposition’s skill in battle. She had faith in her voice—if that’s what was triggering it—to hold up.

“They could try,” she answered simply. “Oh, bite me. I have my own drive.”

Monica noticeably did not answer his question. If he’d recalled that his younger brother had been sent to Earth than who was to say he might not have known if others had been sent there too? Saying she was from Earth might strike a few cords with Raditz much less pin Monica in a place she couldn’t weasel her way out of. At least, not without looking insane…

He was teasing her again; Monica could hear it in her voice alone. It was less scathing than the outright mockery he’d used against Piccolo and Goku. If Monica were to be honest, it was a nice change.

“Well, get to straining!”

Crap, had that come out good-natured? Monica silently berated herself for it. Raditz was making it too easy to banter with him now, or maybe her mood had lifted enough to accommodate for it.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:51 pm

It was hard to deny a feeling of warmth at his expression or just little blushes sent her way. Honestly, it made her feel good, swelling with a little more confidence than she normally had. For Celia, that was something of a rarity.

She shoved it aside for the sobering words. At least there were ways. Celia would have to conquer a bit of her own discomforts in the end. That would make her grow as a person, she figured. She wanted to help, make sure Monica was safe and well.

"We'll figured something else," she replied, "I figured ki might be a practical way of doing things but if there are any other ways, I'll gladly take them."

All she wanted was to help. If that meant trying to find more normal ways to heal wounds, she'd try. She wasn't exactly comfortable with blood or broken bones. Over time, she'd just have to get used to things.

"I don't doubt that," she replied, sparing a smile, "It'll be fine. It's just going to take some time to figure it out."

That much it seemed she had. She didn't have a job anymore as it was, so it wasn't like all of her time was being eaten away. There were some ups about this. She just had to remember them.

---- | x | ----

Raditz started at the girl as she thought things over. His eyebrow quirked a little as he waited. Eventually, she shot back another retort, leaving him a little surprised. Maybe she had more drive than he was giving her credit for.

A chuckle left him after that. At least she was bucking up. She was finally showing a bit of that saiyan attitude. That he very much liked.

"Well, at least I'm finding you're not as boring as I believed you to be!" he replied, a smirk tugging at his lips.

She didn't answer his next question, leaving him wondering just what it was that she might have been hiding. He barely hummed in thought, pushing it aside for the time being. Perhaps in time, she would let him in on what that might have been.

Instead, she focused on what he said about straining himself. Raditz openly laughed at that. She was stubborn. That was something he found he very much liked.

"Softening up to me, are you?" he teased in response, "Not as much bite. Not that I mind that. At least I know I'm working my way under your skin!"

The look he shot her left him laughing once again. She was really struggling not to like him. Over time, he would see that change.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Trunks was still highly curious, that much was certain—curious of Celia, of her friend, of Celia’s behavior today and her wish to learn to heal. In time he might learn what he wanted to know but he didn’t think asking about it was going to help any. Things were finally looking up despite the last couple of days and he wanted to keep it that way. Perhaps Celia did too given her sudden intent to leave Monica with that other saiyan.

Whatever Celia was up to Trunks trusted her judgment. She seemed like someone with a good heart and only wanted to help, after all. It was hard for Trunks not to like those aspects of her already.

“If you’re sure,” Trunks answered with another nod. “Whenever you want to ask around though, feel free to do so.”

She may feel more comfortable doing so on her own, or if she wanted him there with her he would do so. Celia seemed to be the one struggling to figure out what to do with her ki after all. Trunks would do what he could when he was able. That was really all he could do at this point in time, no matter which way he looked. A stressful situation made all the more so with that fact hanging over his head.

“So, if you aren’t looking to ask around just yet then what are you intending to do now?” Trunks wondered. He’d assumed Celia had dragged him away from Monica to do just that and yet here they wandered aimlessly through Tokitoki City’s crowds instead. Just what was on her mind?

While he waited for an answer, Trunks stole a glance at her. She definitely seemed happier now than just a few hours ago. It was strange how quickly something like that could change.

----[x]----

Monica sighed at Raditz’s boasting. Boring. The idea was a little annoying, especially so since he was still quite persistent on bothering her. She tried not to let all of that agitate her but Monica was finding it a little difficult. She didn’t particularly like the idea of being thought of as boring.

At the very least it wasn’t a topic that was explored much. While she berated herself silently for being so easily relaxed around Raditz he had laughed. It was a bit of a startling thing to behold and Monica found she could only blink in response to that until he spoke again. He had such a booming laugh—maybe it was just because he was a brash individual.

Monica huffed, reaching out to pinch Raditz’s arm in retaliation. If he wanted to play that way then she had no intentions of making things easy for him, especially so given Celia’s confusing change of heart over any matters concerning this particular saiyan.

“Shut your dumb face, maybe I was throwing you a bone!”

Despite the comment Monica wasn’t sure Raditz bought that. Or maybe he was just that sure of himself when around those he knew were weaker than he was—it wasn’t like that was wrong, after all. Monica had a long way to go to actually become proficient at fighting with this new power. All the same she was still left reeling about Celia’s sudden change and the way she’d rushed off like that. What was she up to?

Monica wasn’t so dumb that she knew she needed training from someone but she wasn’t exactly fond of just asking for it either. It especially left a bit of a bitter taste in her mouth considering Radtiz’s overconfidence on the matter entirely. Nonetheless she heaved a huffy sigh and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Though since it looks like I’ve been ditched I suppose I’ll grace you with my presence.”
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:45 am

Things seemed a little calmer now that so little weight was on her shoulders. Celia still had her frets on occasion, mostly when she was alone, but at least that larger weight was lifted. Monica wasn't as angry as Celia had originally believed.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Trunks studying her for a moment. She didn't mind really. Whatever was on his mind, he'd bring it up eventually.

"I'll make sure to do that," she answered him easily, sparing a small smile. In time, she'd grow to branch out, at least, that was her hope. Maybe she'd make a point to do that sooner rather than later.

Celia rubbed the back of her neck at the next question. She hadn't made many plans outside of, well, sulking really. Even when she and Monica had their worst squabbles, they almost always just got back together without really mentioning anything more.

"Well, I hadn't really made many plans in terms of what I was going to do today," she replied after a moments thought, "My minds been a bit jumbled after everything that's happened, so I suppose I'm still trying to sort myself out."

Truth be told, she knew it could have been a lot worse. For the time being, Celia had her friend and things were patched up once more. Now her only immediate worry was what would happen with all of this Time Patrolling business.

---- | x | ----

Despite all of the fuss, she seemed to be in better spirits. Whatever that was about, he figured it was better that he didn't get involved. What was the point anyways? Those other two had taken off for whatever reason.

She scoffed and simply reached out to pinch him. He barely felt it and simply swatted her hand away. At least she was speaking to him now.

"Oh, well if that's the case, you're far too subtle," he responded, his tone slightly mocking, "Maybe you should learn to be a little more blunt."

Her response was typical and arrogant. Good, that was how a Saiyan was meant to act. It was good to see that not all of his kind had grown soft after the years on their own.

Raditz crossed his arms over his chest, studying her for a long moment. She already had an idea of what he was going to say, no doubt. Maybe pride kept her from bringing it up again.

"I'll make it simple," he said, "I'm offering to train you. I warn you, it will be hard training but you'll come out all the stronger for it, if you can keep up, that is! I'm not a soft mentor, so if you're not keeping up, I won't waste my time!"
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Another nod came from Trunks. Celia was definitely in a better mood. Whatever the little meet up with Monica just now had accomplished it had done wonders. Trunks only worried that there was something to worry about in the future though he couldn’t say. A gut feeling, maybe.

For now there wasn’t any reason to linger on such things. Trunks was usually always worried anyways, given the situation with the main timelines changing as they were. Once that was solved Trunks would have an easier time of things, he knew it. It was just waiting until the next moment came, when it could be fixed that ate at him.

“Well, you’ll have to tell me if anything good comes out of it for you,” Trunks stated. He flashed a bigger smile then, hoping that Celia knew she could trust him. She could come to him if she needed to at any time, even if they were still getting to know each other.

No plans yet, that was about right from what had been going on. With so much trouble that had come with that first mission he’d tasked Monica too of course Celia hadn’t planned for much. He sincerely hoped that would change now. Why the dragon had brought both girls instead of just one Trunks couldn’t say but maybe it was best that way.

He rubbed his chin, thinking for a moment. Maybe they could find something to do in Tokitoki though he wasn’t sure what sort of things Celia really liked. Maybe this was a chance to learn.

“Well, why don’t we see what you like around Tokitoki City then?” he offered.

----[x]----

She doubted a little pinch bothered the muscle-bound saiyan much yet all the same he had swatted at her hand. Monica didn’t let it bother her much. In fact, she’d really expected that sort of reaction. It would have been weird if he hadn’t reacted in kind, she realized.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll do what I want,” she scoffed in turn. There were times when she’d wondered if Celia’d prefer it if she were actually more subtle, if Monica were being honest with herself.

There was a silence that fell between them for a long moment after that and Raditz mimicked her stance, arms folded over his chest, in that time. Maybe he was able to guess at her pride being in the way of asking to be trained. Saiyans were a prideful lot, that much had always been very clear. One would have had to be blind and daft not to realize that much. That thought was the only reason Monica could think of for why Raditz did eventually break the silence with his offer again.

Monica’s tail flicked, as if in answer. Trunks had intentions to throw her out on the field again though it was clear to everyone she was lacking in necessary training. Monica wondered if Trunks had someone else in mind but if he had he hadn’t mentioned it to her yet… Even so, Raditz’s words sounded like a challenge in itself.

“I’m amazingly persistent,” Monica replied finally. A short pause followed. “That’s a ‘yes’, by the way.”
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:09 am

There was still a lot about this she wasn't sure of. Had she made the right choice leaving Monica with Raditz? Despite what had happened, Celia still trusted her friends judgement...

She shook it from her head, glancing back at Trunks as he spoke. His smile brought out one of her own. Things could be worse, she decided. In hindsight, she was incredibly lucky.

"I will, I promise," she replied, a little more of a lightness in her tone. He was sincere and she felt she could trust him. Character she had read about or no, there was no need to keep any secrets here.

The suggestion was a simple one. Celia hadn't quite taken a look around the city extensively, more or less sticking to her own after what happened to Monica. Now that things were more or less smoothed over, she could roam without too much worry.

"I don't see why not," she said, nodding toward the suggestion, "I haven't exactly explored too much. If anything, it'll be nice to know what Tokitoki City has to offer."

Celia wasn't sure there would be too much she'd be interested in but knowing the area would be helpful. Maybe she'd even find someone who would help her out as well. Celia would very much like to help in a practical way, after all. If she had the chance here, she'd take what she could get.

---- | x | ----

Monica seemed to consider the offer for a long moment. Her tail twitched on occasion as if to show she was thinking. Whatever was on her mind, Raditz could only guess. Really, this woman was a mystery to him. He didn't know her well enough to know any more subtle patterns in her habits.

Raditz scoffed lightly at her answer. She really was an impressive sort if she was standing up against him. Then again, this woman was a Saiyan as well.

"I'm sure you will," he answered her easily, "You'd surprise me if that wasn't the case."

Any proud Saiyan would live this way. Monica had adopted this attitude long ago. That was good. Not all of them had grown soft. It made the aspect of their race surviving bright.

He shook the thought away for a long moment, waiting for her answer. When it finally came out, the reply was sarcastic, much like her other replies. He snorted, not at all bothered by the tone.

"I would have guessed," he said, a smirk tugging at his lips, "Nonetheless, I'm glad to hear it. That persistence might very well keep you alive."

They wouldn't be able to train here. The little Kai woman would throw another fit if he even tried it. Something about space and time being destroyed if something happened here. Raditz didn't pay enough mind really bother with it.

"We'll have to go somewhere else," he pointed out, letting his hands fall back to his side, "I don't intend to go easy on you and this place isn't fit for Saiyan's fighting. We'll head to the Wastelands or something."

He motioned for her to follow. He'd become accustom enough to this city that he knew where to head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]   [DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DBZ] Clockwork's Lullaby [1-on-1]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Roleplay Corner :: One-on-One Roleplay Booth-
Jump to: