AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Shark Week makes me wanna jump into a cage and go diving with sharks, but I have to find a shark researcher boyfriend first to do all that fun stuff with. A boyfriend, in this economy?!? No thanks..  Well... 

Also my birthday is this Sunday, no big deal really. I will mostly likely sit around and do adult things, like cry or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:09 pm

Sad News today. Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata, has passed away. It was with his help that we had games and franchises such as Earthbound, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros and many more. Even when taking on the role of president, he still would do what he can to make the experience of being a gamer or fan of Nintendo as enjoyable of an experience as possible with his presence in and Nintendo Direct.

RIP Iwata, your family has my condolences. And Thank You.

So... anyone have any memories of games he helped make?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:39 pm

KnightZilla wrote:
Sad News today. Nintendo President, Satoru Iwata, has passed away. It was with his help that we had games and franchises such as Earthbound, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros and many more. Even when taking on the role of president, he still would do what he can to make the experience of being a gamer or fan of Nintendo as enjoyable of an experience as possible with his presence in and Nintendo Direct.

RIP Iwata, your family has my condolences. And Thank You.

So... anyone have any memories of games he helped make?

I heard from one of my Tumblr friends today...Spent a good while crying. Haven't felt this crushed since Robin Williams.

A lot of my memories are of Pokemon with my brother. He always helped me, you know? Through the first two games, I always had his help. So I beat Silver on my own and I was so proud of myself. That's why it's still one of my favorites.

It just hurts. It really does. I didn't want to believe it but it's happened. I hope his family is doing well...It's going to be a hard time for them for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 3:58 am

So this Sunday I leave for camp - more like summer vacation from Monday to Friday. I'll be back around Friday afternoon, so if I disappear for a good time or so it's because I will have no access to a computer. I don't think I'll be able to stream wrestling shows of the sorts because of the way the camp staff plans dinner and evening service. But I set the DVR to record my shows - and even recorded both Sharknado movies including the third one. Nice to kick back with the mothership [mom] for a couple days or so~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Well my internet went faster than I thought it would, damn my brother and his steam account, but at least I had time to focus on a, as of now, 10 page fic I'm working on~! Hopefully I'll start posting chapters soon uwu

So how has everyone at the den been~? c:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Well my internet went faster than I thought it would, damn my brother and his steam account, but at least I had time to focus on a, as of now, 10 page fic I'm working on~! Hopefully I'll start posting chapters soon uwu

Steam sucks everything dry, unfortunately.

I've been somewhat alright. Kind of in a 'eh' mood today and at work. Boss hasn't been helping. Just woke up in a fog, I guess.

Things have been pretty quiet here. Need to change that stat. I'll have to find some inspiration to write something soon.

What kind of fic are you writing, Canned?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 2:13 am

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Steam sucks everything dry, unfortunately.

I've been somewhat alright. Kind of in a 'eh' mood today and at work. Boss hasn't been helping. Just woke up in a fog, I guess.

Things have been pretty quiet here. Need to change that stat. I'll have to find some inspiration to write something soon.

What kind of fic are you writing, Canned?
Oh it's just awful sometimes, especially in the middle of nowhere, haha!

That's too bad, it's finally picking up weather wise (least where I am) no good being in a fog, you know? Hopefully traffic around here picks up as well! 

I'm writing something for Mad Max, the reboot rekindled my love for apocalyptic settings and like the drive to survive! I'm also fiddling with some ideas for an OFF fic for the prompt of the week c:
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 8:47 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

That's too bad, it's finally picking up weather wise (least where I am) no good being in a fog, you know? Hopefully traffic around here picks up as well! 

I'm writing something for Mad Max, the reboot rekindled my love for apocalyptic settings and like the drive to survive! I'm also fiddling with some ideas for an OFF fic for the prompt of the week c:

I'm feeling a little bit better today. Went to bed early and made sure I slept. Just have to get my sleep schedule back into the swing of things.

Oh, that sounds like an interesting idea! Well, can't wait to see what comes of it! Hopefully that won't be too much of a problem for you~.

Haha, I've honestly been toying with another diary stories like I did for Resident Evil. May produce something.

Oh! And we got an angle for the second Borderlands RP if you didn't see the discussion. uwu Wanted your thoughts on the matter~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I'm feeling a little bit better today. Went to bed early and made sure I slept. Just have to get my sleep schedule back into the swing of things.

Oh, that sounds like an interesting idea! Well, can't wait to see what comes of it! Hopefully that won't be too much of a problem for you~.

Haha, I've honestly been toying with another diary stories like I did for Resident Evil. May produce something.

Oh! And we got an angle for the second Borderlands RP if you didn't see the discussion. uwu Wanted your thoughts on the matter~.
Oh good! The hardest thing is just getting back into the groove of sleeping at night and being awake in the day!

Thank you~ uwu I'm really excited, once I go through it and fix any errors I'll start posting~

Now that sounds like a great idea, I love diary stories because theres just so much left unknown~

!! I must have missed it, I'll go look right now~!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 11:25 am

Currently falling asleep at my desk...is not a good. I'm taking a nap when I get home.  Huh?
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Currently falling asleep at my desk...is not a good. I'm taking a nap when I get home.  Huh?
Having to be called in to work on a day you would rather start by sleeping in another 30 years (at most) is where you DESERVE a nap. ESPECIALLY when you're nodding off.

Fuck it, NAP TIME FOR ALL!! SEE IF YOU CAN TOP PUNCHING OUT A BEAR DISGUISED AS WILLIAM SHATNER IN YOUR DREAMS!!
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 5:51 am

I'm a slasher...

...of prices!

No I'm totally kidding (terrible joke, i must pay). Been motivated to write non-video game stuff, but I've been getting real bad Resident Evil cravings lately so I might jump back into that hopefully throw down some stuff with one of my OC's. Hope everyone is doing okay, however. Nod
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:02 am

Snowball King wrote:
I'm a slasher...

...of prices!

No I'm totally kidding (terrible joke, i must pay). Been motivated to write non-video game stuff, but I've been getting real bad Resident Evil cravings lately so I might jump back into that hopefully throw down some stuff with one of my OC's. Hope everyone is doing okay, however. Nod

I've been feeling much of the same lately. I just haven't gotten a concrete story going yet. Really want to do a diary based story again!
Back to top Go down
Snowball King
Seasonal Secret
Seasonal Secret
Snowball King

DigiPartner : Megadramon
PokéPartner : Grovyle

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
Snowball King wrote:
I'm a slasher...

...of prices!

I've been feeling much of the same lately. I just haven't gotten a concrete story going yet. Really want to do a diary based story again!

I really haven't been playing video games a lot like I've used to. Not sure why but I've been watching a lot of TV and movies. If anything the next time an RE craving hits me I'm going to jump into one of the games I already own.

Well I hope you do figure out another diary, I'm certain it'll be worth the read!
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/EndlessSummer
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 8:16 am

And today, I leave for Wisconsin, a state known for cheese hats and some football team for a reunion. This means I'll have to be stuck in a car with my dad and bro for a few hours.

I pray to god that I don't go mad. Not from seeing the rest of my family, but for having to be in the same vehicle as my dad and brother. let's if we can all survive.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Safe travels! KnightZilla~

I can rejoice, the English Premier League is back. Which means some weekends I will have to get up at 4 & 5 am to watch my club play. Hehe, that's what I get for being an American supporter. Soccer / football is pain. But this weekend I'll be getting up at 7am so it's all good~.

Really hope Newcastle United stays away from the bottom of the board so we don't get put through another relegation battle like what happened this May. We barely managed to pull our asses out of the fire.
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:43 pm

*crashes in while riding a cow that was thrown by a tornado*

I'm back, met family, played Boss Monster, talked about Superman, Pokemon, and Gravity Falls with some of them, hated the bugs, got some insight, AND I think the cow is dead. Yep, it's dead.

Welp, back to my daily grind I go... Hopefully mix it up finally.

Okami Yammi, You're doing something about the dead cow. Cut some steaks, make hamburger, pull a Godfather, it's your call. Also, you may take some blame for it. Don't ask why, just remember that you'll know you're in trouble if the people questioning you have US Midwestern Accents, and has some sort of paraphernalia related towards anything associated with the State of Wisconsin (Green Bay Packers, Cheese, bottles of Spotted Cow beer, etc).
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 5:54 pm

Noted~!

Anyway, tried Mountain Dew Kickstart Citrus for the first time. Feels like I'm getting electrocuted. Dx
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Moved into the dorms at the community college today owo I ACTUALLY HAVE INTERNET I CAN WATCH STREAMS AND SKYPE WITHOUT FEAR! also uwu Hope you all have had a lovely month~!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Moved into the dorms at the community college today owo I ACTUALLY HAVE INTERNET I CAN WATCH STREAMS AND SKYPE WITHOUT FEAR! also uwu Hope you all have had a lovely month~!

Oh! Congrats to you! I'm glad that the move went well and you have the interwebz regularly now! :D
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Manic wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Oh! Congrats to you! I'm glad that the move went well and you have the interwebz regularly now! :D
Hehe thank you~! owo I'm super excited~!
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 pm

I think my newest game-craze is Until Dawn, I don't own a PS4 so I'm getting my fill of LP's w/o commentary. I really like it so far. (:
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 4:15 pm

Oh man, I have had one of those days where everyone needs help on the computer...
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Quarantine was on last night so I caught it, and it made me think of that fic Fang sporked that was an RE crossover. XD
Back to top Go down
atomic
Fluff Master
Fluff Master
atomic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 181

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:07 pm

College sucks at the moment and I'm forever in a writing slum. The only good thing to come out of this month though is that I finally got Okami and Rune Factory 4! (pre-owned of course) Both are simply amazing~! I've been dying to play Okami for a long time and it's such a beautiful game so far~~. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next