AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4

Go down 
+16
NavyReservist
Lain
BB01062010
atomic
yurenxtsubaki78
Dream Drops
Noxtis
Wandering Leo
Tyriant
Rekka Pop
Manic
Snowball King
Salya
Jade
KnightZilla
MadHattersPassion
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Got a fair amount of money for Christmas, considering my dad hasn't paid me since August. I might have my current savings going toward a PS3 and some games I wanted to play for it. I dunno, I haven't decided yet. lol
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:57 pm

Hope everyone had a good holiday! I got Alpha Sapphire and my friend got Omega Ruby so I can't wait to start that with her!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 11:25 am

These last two weeks have been weird. I've had Thursday off up until Saturday. It feels like I haven't been at work in forever. D:
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:28 am

Happy New Years everyone! I hope this year finds you all well! Heres to a great year!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 2:35 am

Happy New Year to all! I hope that everyone has a fantastic 2015, and for it to be better than what we got with 2014. We all have our resolutions (maybe), so let's hope that they all work out!

For me, my resolution(s) is to start getting my life back in order, with getting a new job, and actually figuring out what I REALLY want to do with my life. Pretty much the sort of stuff where'd you'd expect me to go into the mountains and train with a bunch of Kung Fu masters, only not as expensive. Or cool.
Also I want to make more stuff, and have it be with more frequency. And enjoy doing the work and having it pay off.

Then there is the classic resolution to conquer all and become the Supreme Overlord of all, but lets face it that's been a work in progress for the last couple of decades. I just need your votes.

So yeah, Happy 2015!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 10:49 am

Happy new year, everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Happy new year:3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Happy new year all! Let's hope for a good one!

You want to know why it's good for me so far?

I got the trophy that was kicking my ass for a year and a half last night! It is a glorious day!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:36 pm

I bought an old childhood favorite toy off of Ebay today. I'm surprised I could even find it considering how old and discontinued it was.

It's an interactive Mew by Bandai when Pokemon was really, really big. You touch it's head and it'll talk to you. I took that thing everywhere as a kid. I'm happy to have one again and it'll go great in my collection~.
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Garchomp_mega_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ma
Location : Somewhere North. Or Possibly very very far South. Either way, not in Strong Badia.

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 9:29 pm

One way to treat cravings to see as much Tolkien film adaptations: Watching all South Park episodes that relate to Lord of The Rings and The Hobbit (both Rankin Bass & Peter Jackson).

But it won't last... I must find a way to see those special editions... They calls us.... The Preciouseses....
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:39 am

It's been rather quiet lately. What's everyone up to?
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:11 am

Most likely trying to survive the cold. And not get killed by wampas.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:02 am

Working out in the cold. I work outdoors so I get to be in the heat, wind, and cold. xD Other than that, watching wrestling and trying like hell to get back into writing again. I'm Dead
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:48 am

Playing Persona Q.The puzzles are so hard it takes me so long to go the next floorT-T.I'm currently stuck on Inaba Exhibit 1th floor.It's so hard to get those tourches lit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:31 am

Okami Yammi wrote:
Working out in the cold. I work outdoors so I get to be in the heat, wind, and cold. xD Other than that, watching wrestling and trying like hell to get back into writing again. I'm Dead
God dammit, You also have to work in this cold?! WHY CAN'T WE GET THE NICER JOBS THAT ARE INSIDE, AND NOT HAVING US BATTLE THE ELEMENTS?! CURSE YOU PIECE OF SHIT JOB MARKET!!

On the plus side, JOJO'S BACK TODAY!!
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm

I'll tell you what sucks also. Waking up with my eyes so dry that I can't stop rubbing them and that makes it worse. Do not like!
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Why is it so cold...? Yet no snow? -sighs- I'm random and bored... I need to finish GU vol 1 yet Piros is soo annoying XC
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 12:09 am

Salya wrote:
Why is it so cold...? Yet no snow? -sighs- I'm random and bored... I need to finish GU vol 1 yet Piros is soo annoying XC

It won't snow because it's too cold, much as that sucks. The freezing point hits around thirty two degrees. Anywhere under, what, I think fifteen it starts to get too cold for it to snow.

At least, that's what I recall from school or...actually, I don't remember where I heard that from. Glasses
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 1:43 am

Salya wrote:
I blame Frieza. 

While we got snow over here, it's not enough to blame it on The White Witch, a legendary with Snow Warning, or on Frozen Fanatics.

But for absolute freezing fucking cold, Frieza must be behind it. Or it's his brother. Or his dad. Or his son. Or his ancestor. ALL BECAUSE HE RETURNS IN THE NEW MOVIE.

Oh shit, there's also ManBearPig....
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 am

KnightZilla wrote:

I blame Frieza. 

While we got snow over here, it's not enough to blame it on The White Witch, a legendary with Snow Warning, or on Frozen Fanatics.

But for absolute freezing fucking cold, Frieza must be behind it. Or it's his brother. Or his dad. Or his son. Or his ancestor. ALL BECAUSE HE RETURNS IN THE NEW MOVIE.

Oh shit, there's also ManBearPig....

Watch Dragonball Z much? XD I blame him and Gohan for not warming me up. XD Sorry I'm a Gohan.. well Teen Gohan fangirl. lol

Well I found something to keep me busy for a well... Maybe working on my fanfic site will help me get into the writing mood... if Chrono doesn't annoy me. XD

Who is the manbearpig?
Back to top Go down
KnightZilla
TK Baha
TK Baha
KnightZilla

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:58 am

Salya wrote:

Watch Dragonball Z much? XD I blame him and Gohan for not warming me up. XD Sorry I'm a Gohan.. well Teen Gohan fangirl. lol

Well I found something to keep me busy for a well... Maybe working on my fanfic site will help me get into the writing mood... if Chrono doesn't annoy me. XD

Who is the manbearpig?
Most of it has been Team Four Star as of late, which got me interested in the series again. Plus I'm not kidding, they are ACTUALLY REVIVING HIM IN THE NEW DBZ MOVIE.

As for ManBearPig....

AKA the true reason behind global warming.
Back to top Go down
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:11 pm

KnightZilla wrote:

Most of it has been Team Four Star as of late, which got me interested in the series again. Plus I'm not kidding, they are ACTUALLY REVIVING HIM IN THE NEW DBZ MOVIE.

As for ManBearPig....

AKA the true reason behind global warming.

O_o... I need to watch that movie. I love DBZ movies. lol

Oh southpark. heh

True.

.... my wrist hurts... .w.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:05 am

Uhhhhg. I hate the nights I spend half of the night tossing and turning. Makes trying to get through a Saturday without falling asleep almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:24 am

Switching mobile carriers is a fate worse than death. I might have to give up my phone because I had to get a new number. I'm even having trouble with the broadband hotspot device they gave me. Basically if the one I have now gets shut off before I get T-Mobile's desktop device working, I may not be able to visit here until I'm able to make it work. Haunt
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:58 am

Okami Yammi wrote:
Switching mobile carriers is a fate worse than death. I might have to give up my phone because I had to get a new number. I'm even having trouble with the broadband hotspot device they gave me. Basically if the one I have now gets shut off before I get T-Mobile's desktop device working, I may not be able to visit here until I'm able to make it work. Haunt

Oh no! That really sucks! D: We don't want you to have trouble getting on the site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4   Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next