AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Need someone to throw ideas at

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

Need someone to throw ideas at Empty
PostSubject: Need someone to throw ideas at   Need someone to throw ideas at Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 5:38 pm

And get them thrown back. xD

But I need help with Elyasia as for a Ideas go. Sadly I have no one to throw ideas. And it's getting annoying. Since I got a LOT of ideas.

So here's the deal. Elyasia is a crossover fanfic with an original setting and realm. If you know about the old fanfic called Otherworld by Lin. If so then you might know what I'm doing.

In order to help me, you must know something about the following animes and games:
Anime - Yu Yu Hakusho, Inu-Yasha, D-N-Angel*, Bleach*, Some of Gundam Seed*
Games - Pokemon*, Fire Emblem*, LUNAR 1 and 2, Devil May Cry 1 3, and 4, 

*This means that you will only need to know about a few characters or you don't have to know anything about. The only two that you don't have to know much of... is the ones marked.

Sadly, most of the characters from the anime/games are wrapped to fit into the setting as other are ocs that are loosely based on a canon or use their looks. 

So yea... Also I would like it if you knew some of Otherworld. I'm not taking for the fanfic, but I'm trying to do something like it... but a lot different at the same time. I can email the full otherworld story with few of the pics used in it. If you don't know much about it.

Elyasia site link: http://salyazelyasia.weebly.com/
My email can be found on the site, as you may talk to me in the cbox or mini forums.

Edit: I did some thinking... If you are willing to look up info on the characters that I'm borrowing from the listed animes and games, then I could work with you. Also I'm really thinking of hiring two people to make graphics, so if you can make icons and wallpapers then you could join the staff. owo But I don't know yet about graphic staff/whatever. lol
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com

Need someone to throw ideas at
Page 1 of 1