AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

DigiPartner : Pumpkinmon
PokéPartner : |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Empty
PostSubject: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Rev headed to headcourters.Yeah, Commander Sampson had some work for her.Well, she hoped it would be lots of fun.Marcus and Thomas handled a lot of the work.They were the strongest duo.But her and Pumpkinmon wouldn't be cheated on the fun.So she arrived at headcorters.Rev noticed that everyone was there."Digimon had been spotted in two different areas.That is why we'll need two groups.Marcus you'll go with Natsumi."The commander explained.

"What are you playing matchmaker Commander~."Rev said with an amused grin on her face.The chance of Marcus working alone with a girl just had to teased about.

"Don't do anything too scandalous okay,Marcus?"She retorted only messing with Marcus.Natsumi and him looked cute together this could be a good oppotinunity for the two of them.

"Rev, you'll work with Thomas this time."The commander told Rev.

"Oh, yeah I get mister popular.This is going to lots of fun."She said with a smirk.

Rev grabbed Thomas's arm and pulled him along."Okay,we're off.See you after the jobs been done."She said pulling Thomas along well flashing a smile before turning and exiting.
They soon headed to the car,now everything was going to be even more fun then she first thought.

----

Marcus was surprised to hear that he was working with Natsumi.Yeah,he wasn't upset about it but he was just surprised.This would get them a better time to get to know each other.This would probably be a better team 
up.Well,he get like they'd be a great team.Marcus wasn't sure if he needed help this time around but it was nice to have someone who had his back."Alright,so that's cool.We'll be working together Natsumi."He said with a smile.This would be nice and might be fun.He got to beat up Digimon and talk with her.This might just turn out to be a great day,no it would be a great day.

"I don't really understand you.But whatever."He said as he didn't really care for her teasing and much rather only concertrate on what he had to do with Natsumi.So none of the teasong really mattered.Plus, he doubted he could do anything scandalous.But he decided not to think about doing anything like that like kissing and stuff like that with Natsumi.

He received the destination of where to head and Thomas and Rev heard the direction for them to head as well.So he headed to the car and waited for Natsumi to come along.Natsumi was cute so it was something that he hoped wouldn't distrate him.Augamon had entered to car as well.He probably wondered why his 'boss' a a light pink tint to his cheeks.The answer being that he was kinda nervous though he really shouldn't be or should he?

Marcus didn't exactly understand what he was feeling.But he was aware that this certainly would be interesting.He also, had the urge to show everything he has in this fight.Perhaps this was to impress Natsumi but he didn't understand why he wanted to do this yet.

So there he waited for her and was anxious to talk with her and get to some fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/Snowflakesparklegore
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Once Natsumi made it to headquarter, Natsumi wonder what kind of work they would be doing today. She knew that the work won't be that fun, but at least that she get to be doing something other then being at home. Once inside, Natsumi see Marcus and Thomas are here already with Rev coming after few seconds behind her. She listen to Commander Sampson order to be split into two team, while Rev get team up with Thomas Natsumi is team up with Marcus which was good in her own way since she get to spend time with Marcus like she wanted.

"He not playing match maker, I think he did this because he didn't want Marcus and Thomas to fight or he think it better if it's a boy and girl team is better." Natsumi suggested to Rev

Natsumi cheeks turned pink as she tries to hide it with her hand. She does like him, but she wasn't going to admit it at all to her "that means your with Thomas Rev, you be careful with him Rev or he might get you." Natsumi said as she giggles softly as she teased her back.

"I still don't see how Thomas is so popular." Natsumi mutter to her as she didn't want anyone to hear her.

Once Natsumi gotten ready to head to their destination, she let Renamon out of her digivice so she doesn't have to stay inside during the whole car ride. "You must be happy to be paid up with Marcus, you always seem to wonder if he's okay when he fight or get himself into trouble." Renamon said as she laughed to herself while Natsumi looked away as couldn't stop blushing for one moment. "So, I worry about Marcus from time to time, anyone would worry about a close friend." Natsumi said as she shook her head and pat her cheeks to help her calm down as she was ready to to go now.

She and Renamon walked to the car to see that Marcus and Argumon were already there waiting for them to come out. "Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Just reviewing where to go again." Natsumi said as she walks over to Marcus with a small smile as she found him cute up close. "The less time we chat the faster we'll be done." Renamon said to the both of them to snap out of what they were daydreaming about. She's right, let get going now." Natsumi said as she get inside the front seat of the car.

Thomas had already made it to headquarters early so that he could get the work that has to be done, but he waited for everyone else to show up still since this time they have to be paid up into two teams. Thomas set that everyone has arrived already with Rev being the last one to show up, he turned his attention back to Commander Sampson to give them their assignments.

"Rev, I think he's thinking on what person will go best with one person during the job, this is not about matchmaking." Thomas pointed out to Rev as he blush to hear what Natsumi said as he shook his head to get that thought out of his head.

Thomas looked back at the commander once more that he's assigned to be with Rev which he already knew since that she's the only one here at the moment, plus he thinks this might be a good opportunity to get to know Rev a little bit more then he does right now. "Okay, the both of us can do this, right Rev? " Thomas asked until he felt her holding his arm.

"Hey! You don't have to pull me like that. I wasn't planning on leaving." Thomas said as his cheek turn pink as he was happy that she's holding his arm like that, but he wanted to be the one to hold her her in his arms when they get to a point in their relationship.

Once at the car, he's the one will be the one driving the car instead since he rather have to drive to the destination. "Okay, we have to get there quickly before something happens" Thomas said as he get the keys from his pocket and head to the front driver seat of the car. "Rev, are you ready? " Thomas said as he was still blushing softly to himself as he's looking away.
Back to top Go down
https://www.wattpad.com/user/Haruka907
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PokéPartner : |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Pikachu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a496u

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 12:22 am

Everything was getting more amusing by the minute.She didn't respond to what the others had said about the matchmaking because what amusing thing could she say about that?"Oh,so it's just a coniquence that he pairs both you with a guy who is perfect for you."She said with a grn.

"Thomas, with how a good match we are together as well.This could very well be matchmaking~"She said with a smirk.How could she resisit to mess with everyone.

Rev smiled and knew what to say about Natsumi's teasing though."Oh,I'm not concerned because Thomas should be because I might do something."She said glancing and laughing evily but in a joking way.She was the type that people couldn't take seriously.But she would put her arms over him and might just give him a kiss but not too passionate or anything.Yes, others thought she was cruel or annoying.That is why she didn't have many friends.

"Of course, we can."She said with a smile.Rev was confident in her abilities.She knew that she knew that they would be a good team.

"Why?You must love being pulled around by a pretty girl.Don't deny it, you like it."Rev said looking at him and winking.Teasing him was just too much fun.

She hugged him in the car and let go quickly.It was nice to hug him as he was so warm and he smelled nice."Sorry,just couldn't resist.Yeah,I'm ready as I could ever be Thomas."She said as she waited for him to start up the car and get going.

-----

"That's alright,I don't mind."He said a light blush still covering his cheeks.It
 was hard not to be nervous around her.Marcus was sitting in the drivers seat.Though he wasn't really a good driver.Yeah,this wasn't going to a good
 ride.He sure hoped they wouldn't get into an accident.This was going to be even harder as he would be in a car with a girl that he found attractive.So it would be hard to stay focused.

"I'm not really good driver, so you know."Marcus said giving her a heads up.

"Boss, do you think this is such a good idea?"Augamon asked Marcus as his driving skills weren't very good.Augamon probably didn't that it was a good idea for him to be driving.That it was as Marcus wasn't good at it and it was a miracle that he hasn't gotten in a car accident.So yeah, he probably shouldn't drive.But he would and so this would a real challenge.

"Of course,I'm not that bad.Plus, I'm confident that we can get there without an accident."He said with a smile.Marcus started up the car and headed to where the digimon were.There wasn't an accident but it was a close call.So now that they were there he looked at where they were.It was a park and he saw the Digimon that was there.It was a bird digimon and was quite big.So this meant that with how big the digimon was it wouldn't hard to hit but it was flying so it would here.

Marcus exited the car and was ready to fight."Ready,let's go Augamon."He looked at Natsumi and smiled.

"Ready,Natsumi?".Marcus asked as it was time to fight.

He was ready to fight as his blood was boiling.The passion of fighting ran through he mind.There his nervousness was gone and replaced with excitement.This was going to lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2015 3:37 am

Natsumi smiles at Marcus as she was glad to be a partner up with him still. "Okay, when we're done with the mission then I'll drive us back." Natsumi said as she thought it would be fair since he's driving them to the location and he should be the one to drive them back afterwards. She has somewhat confidence in Marcus's ability to drive the car without making a car accident or anything else.

"I know, but I have some confidence that you can get us there." Natsumi said as she give him some reassurance.

"Yeah, I'm having doubt the he can get us there without a problem." Renamon said as she wasn't much help at the moment when it comes to people ability in different things. "Agumon and Renamon, give Marcus a chance to drive." Natsumi said as while she know he may need to be the careful on the road for their sake and the people in the other cars as well as she put on her seat belt.

"We'll believe in you Marcus, just imagine this as a challenge for you like when you fight with other fighter or chasing after someone,but not in a violent way." Natsumi said as she tried to help him with his driving, but at the same time trying not to get hurt in the process on the speed he's going at. Their was a close call, but they made it to the location of the digimon should be at. She and Renamon gotten out of the car as they saw the the bird digimon in the sky which wasn't hard to miss at all.

"Are you ready Renamon? "Natsumi asked as Renamon quickly walks over to Agumon. "Of course I'm always ready." Renamon said in a calm voice.

"We're ready Marcus. We need to be careful with this one." Natsumi said as Renamon watched the moments before attacking.

Thomas looked away from Rev as he wasn't going to admit it to her, but would speak his mind. "Yes, we're paired up because we bring balance to one another, I'm the one who focus while you..... who has a great mind of wonders." Thomas said as he didn't know else to say after that.

"Rev, you're making the sound like we're a couple on some game show or in school. Well see once we get to our location." Thomas said as he looked at Rev.

Thomas sighed softly how they were compatible in the first place to be partner up in the first place, but he would see how they're first before he decided on how he feels about her and if they work together once more out of the DATA. "Rev, you shouldn't tease people too much or they might get confuse on if you're being serious or just joking with them." Thomas said as he found her personality a little cute.

"Well..... I think we can do it as long we work together and get everything done." He said as he put on a small smile for her.

Thomas cheeks turned red as he looked at Rev as he wasn't going to admit he liked when she pulled his arm then any other girl. "Not really." He said still looking away from her.

Once in the car, he put on his seat belt, but was then taken by surprise when she hugged him. His cheeks turned pink as he looked at Rev before he started the car "well, it's okay since I wasn't driving yet, but don't do that while I'm driving the car." Thomas said as he drives carefully to their location to see a bug bee like digimon flying in the air shooting his stinger at anything nearby.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:28 pm

"So you're basicly saying that our personalities balance each other out.But you really are thinking that we'd make a good couple aren't you?"She said messing with him.Though was he suggesting something insulting there.Well,even if it was she shouldn't take it to heart.Rev grinned at his comment about the couple on a game show comment.She didn't quite think about him and her actually dating.Though did she actually have feelings for Thomas.That question she couldn't answer as she isn't sure yet.

"Yes,that could be true.But honestly I can't help myself.Does how I am bother you Thomas?"Rev asked quite seriously.Being serious was rare for her but honestly she wanted o know what he thought.Somehow she didn't want him to dislike her.That was kind of strange when she thought about it.

"Alright,so what's the plan?You're the guy with a plan for everything so tell me what it is?I may follow it if I decide it's good."She said as she was trying her best to be a good partner.Also,who is to say his plan might actually be good.Thomas was smart so he planned things out very well.

After the hug and his comment."Okay,but I'm sneaking in a hug after the mission is complete."She told him and decided to just tell him what she planned to do this time around.When they saw a bee like Digimon.But she decided to wait to hear what sort of plan he had.Then she would decide if she would follow the plan or not.

"Okay,I've got an idea.First I have Pumpkinmon digivolve then I use the vines of Pumpkin on to hold the digimon in place.Then you attack with your digimon.Sound good?"She said as she took out her digivice.
-----

Marcus liked that Natsumi believed in him.The digimon didn't and it was nice to hear her say she believed in him.Marcus felt like he had even more strength then before.So he tried his best and would show her that she was right for believing in him,So he tried extra hard and they didn't end up in an accident.This was something he didn't expect as he thought that the would get into one.But he smiled at the thought and was quite proud of himself.

Now they had yo think about how they would beat the digimon.He couldn't reach the digimon from up there.A human couldn't digivolve unless he hit the digimon.So he exited the car and A human followed after him.

"Okay,Agumon use pepper breath.."He told A human as he hoped that attacking it might help.Though he might possiabily need Natsumi's help.Though he was trying his best just fighting with A human.A human did as Marcus told him and sent a ball of fire at the Digimon.But it missed as the digimon dodged it flying away from it.This was going to harder then he thought.What should he do now.

"Boss,my attack didn't hit.What should we do?"A human asked as he was as confused on what exactly to do as much as Marcus was.So maybe Natsumi had any ideas.He wanted to show Natsumi his skills.But like this it was hard to battle that digimon.

"Natsumi, do you have any ideas?"Marcus said as he decided to rely on her.They were partners so they should help each other out.So with her help they would defeat that guy.He knew that they could do this.Just as Natsumi had trusted in him, Marcus was going to trust in her..

So he decided to wait for her idea before he attacked.Attacking wasn't going to help and he wanted to be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 am

Natsumi believe in Marcus even if the digimon didn't encourage him to drive carefully. She watched how Marcus was doing so far as he was doing great right now as he was paying attention to the road and even keeping his speed under control. "See you guys, Marcus is doing just fine. You shouldn't have doubted him in the first place." Natsumi said as she looked back at the road to see how much farther they have to go.

"This might be a problem since this digimon can fly in the air and neither of our digimon can even fly in the air, but I think we can still beat the digimon." Natsumi said as she get out of the car.

Natsumi think carefully as she watched the battle with Agumon and Marcus trying to hit the bird flying digimon in the air. "None of his attack are hitting and he's too quick to dodge any of the attack that they try to hit.' Natsumi thought in her head as she slowly starting to form a plan all together. "I think I have an idea to get him to come down here so Marcus can hit him to make Agumon digivolve" she told renamon.

"Agumon, none of your attack will hit in the air because it's not strong enough to reach him."Renamon shouted to him as she couldn't keep watching, but couldn't go in without Natsumi permission. Natsumi runs over to Marcus as he asked her if she has a plan. "I got a plan, let me me and Renamon take care of this and when he comes flying down to get us, you hit him to get Agumon to digivolve." Natsumi said as she get her digivice out.

"Digivolve!" Natsumi said as Renamon change into Kyubimon. Kyubimon watched the bird digimon in the sky before she release her attack "Dragon wheel!" Kyubimon said as she spin quickly as her body get erupt with blue fire as she summon a mystical dragon as it aim at the bird digimon which hit him. The bird digimon get mad as he goes in for dive, but Kyubimon dodge it as he hit the ground and trying to fly once more. "Go for it Marcus!" Natsumi said.

"Well yes, that's what I am trying to say to you? Our personalities balance each other out. No! Why would you think that! " Thomas asked as his face was red from that sort of question he was given. He should had been careful with his words since this Rev he's talking about. But in the back of his mind, he was thinking back on the sentence she said at the last end in the back of his mind. Marcus has been thinking about Rev lately, but something more then a friend as he has found her cute from time to time.

"Well..... sometimes it bother me,but other times it's actually nice to have you around to make the fun things happen." Thomas said as he admitted he didn't find her completely annoying. "I don't dislike you Rev, you're a nice girl that I ever met." Thomas said to her looking back at the road when the light change.

"Hmm, this digimon is flying from the sky and may be hard for Gaomon to even fights since he has to dodge the attacks." Thomas said as he was now going to have to think about another plan to take down the bug bee digimon in order for them to attack.

"Fine, I'll keep my promise for you getting a hug after the mission is done." Thomas said as he would let her have this hug this time with his permission. Thomas listening in the plan Rev has come up with, he found the plan can work and will be able to get up the bug bee digimon from flying around too much.

"I have to say Rev, this plan sound great. It can work along it stay down long enough for me and Gaomon to attack." Thomas said as he would give Gaomon the signal.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 2:35 am

Marcus was glad to see that Natsumi was coming up with ideas.She was a great partner.Maybe even would make an excellent girlfriend.No he shouldn't be thinking of such things.There was a need to concert rate on the battle.He couldn't let anything happen to screw up anything up.Natsumi believed in him and he had to prove that she could rely on him.Renamon was kind of blunt.Wit that comment but now the battle must be fully concert rated on.

Wow,Natsumi was pretty cool when she digivolve her digimon and her skills were pretty amazing.Okay,he had show her skills now.He was able to get a hit on the giant bird digimon and his fist had orange arnd it.Showing that he ready to digivolve Aguman.

"DNA charge."He said as he ran his hand onto the side of the digivice that he had taken out.Then Aguman was transforming into Geo Greymon.Then the transform was complete as he turned a giant digimon."Mega burst."As the blast came out of Geo greymon's mouth and had turned the digimon into an egg.

They had done it.Agumon turned back to his self."Yeah,we did.We're pretty good partners."He commrnented with a smile.He brought her in for a hug.Sure, he didn't do this often but it was the end of a mission that they had done well together.So yes, he blushed after realising what he did and he let g after a minute.He then looked away with a blush on his cheeks.His cheeks being bright red.

------

"Oh,so you like me.I'm so happy.I like being around you as well, Thomas.Cause your dependable and cool.Really cool and you can be quite cute at times."She commented with a smile.How could she resisit with him.He didn't hate her and that made her happy.Sure, she might like people who are fun and Thomas is kind of stick in the mud.She still likes him.Rev thought of him as both a cool guy and a adorable guy that she wanted to mess with.Yes,it was kind of strange.

"Cool,knowing I'll get a hug makes me want to work harder."She said a grin.This was going to loads of fun.It was nice to hear that her plan was acceptable.So she had planned to  complete her plan as she thought of it.

"Okay,let's go Pumpkinmon.Digimon realize."She said as Pumpkinmn  came out of the Digimon.

"It's time to have fun!"Pumpkinmon said excitedly.

"Yeah,let's do it Pumpkinmon.Data charge!"She said with a serious expression.Rev made a chop motion to make her hand turn purple with a charge and touch the digivice.Pumpkinmon then did involved to Punkimon.A giant pumpkin on digimon with giant vies."Vine hold!"Punkimon then put the vines around the digimon tightly keeping it still and ready for Thomas.

"Okay,Thomas it's your turn."She said looking at him with a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:27 am

Natsume has to come up with the idea since Thomas would usually be the one that comes up with the idea. Before joining the team, she would be the one to come with the idea on how they can escape and not be seen by any of the DATA members. She and Renamon would work together to help one another, she's actually glad to be on the team because now she can be with Marcus full time. She snapped out of her daydream land and focus back on the work they have to finish up.

Kyubbimon is not the one to sugarcoat the truth just to make anyone feel better, she blunt and straight to the point as she attacked the bird and quickly dodge to let Marcus have his shot on hitting the digimon so that Agumon can digivolve. 

Natsumi steps back as she was impress on how Marcus and Agumon work together so well together as she'll thinks their teamwork is different, but at the same time effective at the same time. Once she saw that digimon is turned back into a digiegg. Kyubbimon caught it with her tail as she saw Marcus hugging Natsumi. Natsumi face light up like a Christmas Tree as she hugged him back. "We did a great job today Marcus, glad that this teamwork worked out for the both of us." Natsumi said as she let go of him.

"Yeah, I like you just the way you are since you're different from other girls. What! Well.... Thank you for saying that about and I'll keep that at heart." Thomas said as he couldn't believe that she said that about him like that. He has to remain focus on what's happening right now that the situation they're in right now and how can they deal with the digimon before it goes out into the city.

"Well I'm glad that the hug will give you the strength to work harder to defeat the digimon." Thomas said as he turned his head a way to hide the the blush that appears slowly.

Thomas looked at how the battle was going between the digimon and Punkimon fighting with one another she was impressed that she and him have such a bond with one another. He snapped out of his imagination after it was time for him and Gaomon to do their part. "Digivovle!" He said as he Gaomon digigvolve onto Gaogamon as he was ready to take down the digimon. Gaogomon used Double Claw on the digimon as it slowly turned into a digiegg.

Thomas walked over to it as he picked up the egg as the mission is finish now for them both.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:12 am

Rev was so happy at the moment."Honestly,you're so cute."She said to him afterwards about the whole hug thing.Everything,about him attracted her.Thomas was cool yet so cute.Well, planned guy yet was entertaining.Waiting for that hug was so hard.Though she did wait.They took down the digimon together.This was such a nice moment.Though she hoped he'd get the digi egg to the car fast.Cause she wanted her hug.

"Thomas,get the egg to the car fast.Cause I want my reward.Don't think I forgot, about the hug."Rev was pouting because waiting was so hard.The hug was all she could think about.Thomas was making her wait and she didn't like it.Hugging him herself wouldn't satisfy her.No she deserved a hug by 
Thomas.She worked hard in the battle and even planned out ho to beat the digimon.Thomas was holding a digi egg so she knew that he wouldn't just hug her now.Especially, since eggs were so delicate.

"Why don't you hug him?"Pumpkinmon asked.That wasn't a good idea though she had to explain why to the digimon.Cause he wasn't the type to understand things off the bat.

"I can't Thomas is holding a digi egg and those are delicate.Another thing,he promised to hug me so he should do it."Rev explained hoping Thomas would understand how much she wanted the hug.

"Okay,I understand."Pumpkinmon answered.

----

Marcus loved what had happened.He found that she was so nice to hug.Her hugging him was a nice gesture.Perhaps, she liked his hug.That would make him happy if she did.His thoughts were on the hug.Her body was so warm and delicate he was able to small her and she smelled so sweet.This made his blush darken.He would never admit just how much he actually liked her scent though.Cause her scent was nice that he could breath it in every day and never tire of it.Her warmth of her body as hot as warmed milk.He was getting so caught up in the hug he realized in a bit.As he hadn't replied to her right away.The hug with her had been so pleasureful he just couldn't help himself.Of course, he couldn't help but be spaced out.Marcus knew that he liked her and admitted this to himself.The boy could no longer Denie this to himself.

"Yeah,we did make a good team.Who knows we may just get the chance to do this again.That would be great don't you think?"He asked her with a smile.Being with her like this was way better ten the usual.Being with Thomas certainly wasn't fun.This however had been dream like in it's enjoyment.So he could only hope to enjoy it again as well.Though he wondered if Natsmi had enjoyed being together with him a team as much as he did.He could only wait to see what her reaction would be.He noticed that her digimon had gotten the egg so that made things much easier.

"Also,how about you drive this time?"Marcus asked her.As yes he could in fact drive them to datas.But with going back meant that he could get in a accident.Sure, he hadn't here but he didn't trust himself going back.That and he was curios about Natsumi's driving skills.But he wasn't totally sure if Natsumi could drive.So he would wait for her to answer.So that he would know for sure what her driving skills were if she had any.What if she was as bad as him?
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 3:36 am

Natsumi couldn't believe this was happening to her, she's just getting a hug from Marcus himself. Her face is all red, heart beating like a drum. 'I can't believe this still, Marcus smell so nice even if he does work out on his fighting skills.  His chest is so close to me right now.' Natsumi said in her head as Renamon is holding the egg in her arms as she smirked to see her partner was finally getting some hug action from Marcus. 'Finally, she takes too long when it comes to her feelings.' Renamon said in her head putting the egg in the car. She inhale more of his scent as she wanted to remember his scent and everything about him. She has to admit, she like him more then a friend should like.

"Yeah, I think the commander made a great choice in putting us together. I hope we do get to partner up once more again on the next mission to get the digimon." Natsumi said liking this pairing since she didn't have to deal with Yoshi. She likes her, but it's hard to tell if she's having fun or not and Thomas is nice, but she knew that Rev must want him more then she does. "Maybe next time let hang out while not working." Natsumi said as she looked up at him as Renamon get in the car so they could get out of here.

"Yeah, I was going to do that either way since it's fair since you drove us here and I should be the one to drive us back." Natsumi said as she get the keys from Marcus and winked at him.  Once she get in the driver seat, Renamon smirks at her "playing the hard to get card. Hope he figure out." Renamon said as she stay quiet once they guys get in the car.

Thomas looks at Rev for a moment. "Um well..... Thank you for that comment." He said as he coughed to hide the blush away from Rev so that she wouldn't be able to see it. Thomas couldn't help, but to think of Rev acting so cute right niece to him even when they're on the job. They worked great together defeated the digimon. Gaomon catch the egg before it could hit the ground "good job." Thomas said picking up the digi egg.

"Okay Rev, you should calm down because we don't have anything else to do other then go back to headquarter." Thomas said as thinking she must be waiting for the hug he promise her before battle. Thomas doesn't even remember why he promise her that hug, but he's a man of his words and will keep his promise to her without a hesitation. Once he gotten the egg into the car safely, he turned to Rev and saw her talking to Pumpkinmon at the moment and would wait until she's done. "Sir, you seem to be under the weather. Your cheeks are red and you seem to be sweating a lot." Gaomon pointed out the things that's wrong with him.

"I'm fine Gaomon, just have to gather up the courage at the moment." He said as he walked over to Rev without waiting for her to be done talking. He comes up behind her and turned her to face him as he slowly and gently gave her a hug that he promise "I did promise you that Hug and I did came to deliver." He said as he smelled her hair when she's not looking. He couldn't imagine her scent being so sweet and calming for him as he didn't want to let go of her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 9:01 am

"Yeah,the commander did do good in pairing us together.With he well we did together on this mission.We will get to be partners together,I just know it."Marcus said with a grin.He was defiantly sure that they two would be partners together.It was a gut feeling and was kid of common sense.Pus, being postitive and believing that they would might make it more of a reality.So hoping and believing were good things to now.He had no idea about Natsumi's feeling and neither had any clue that she had enjoyed the hug.If she liked him he had once thought that he would embrace himself.That being because he wasn't good at these situations.

"Sure,we can.Whenever,you want.Just tell me a day and we can hang out."Marcus was dense however and didn't understand that when she meant hang out she meant date.Well,he was oblivious and a idiot at times.So it was obvious that he wouldn't know.Though spending time with and  not on a mission sounded nice.Though he hadn't thought of what they would do if they did.

"Alright,let's go."He said as he got in the passengers seat.Then he noticed that she winked at him.Though he didn't really know what that meant.Though he blushed lightly and glance away.But then looked back to her.

-----

"Yeah,but I want my hug."She said pouting and giving him a cute look.Though she was aware they they didn't have to rush.Though she waited and waited for it.When he finally gave it to her she was so happy.Her heart race speed up and her cheeks heat up.She put her arms around him as well.When she was against  his chin and was able to smell his scent.It was so very nice.She loved the scent of him that was a rich scent of some soup she wondered what brand and kind it was.It was of spices that she could hardly describe.She wanted to continue to linger in his arms or a long time."I'm so glad that you finally hugged me."Rev said with a smile.

"You give pretty nice hugs.This hug was worth all the work and wait.Honestly, if you get a girlfriend, I'd be kind of jealous that she'd get to experience hugs like these."Rev was so into the hug she didn't realize just what she had just said until after she said it."I mean that your hugs are really wonderful and are a special thing.Even better when your the one gives them instead of me taking them.So I really liked the hug is basicly what I'm saying."She said a heavy blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:38 pm

"The commander know what he's doing and he knows who to pair who up with. This is one of the best idea he ever have. I like working with you Marcus." Natsumi said with a smile. She felt something between them growing more and more between and she wanted that bond to stay like this forever. Natsumi focus back on the driving as she hope that Marcus feels the same way about her as she feels about him. She was nervous once she asked him out on the date and was surprised that he said yes. 

But then was disappointed that he thinks they're just going as friends which was disappointed her wound. Renamon shook her head as she would have a little talk with Marcus once they get back to headquarters. "How about this Saturday Marcus if you're not busy with anything this weekend." Natsumi said hoping he wasn't busy. 

Natsumi kept a smile on her face as she drives them back to headquarters. 'I wonder if Rev has better luck with Thomas.' Natsumi said in her head. 

Thomas wonder if the other find her personality a little bit weird or somewhat nice. To him, he find her personality and the way to she look at things perfectly normal to him. Which, made him happy that he actually gotten to hug her like this even if it's a request before they started to fight the digimon. His cheeks turned red as he looked to Rev, he didn't know why his face won't act right, he's usually the calm one and yet his heart is beating out of his chest. Is this the feeling of developing a crush? Or was this the feeling of love? He doesn't know what to think, but he's happy to be holding her in his arms. "I did promise to hug and I never break my promise to my friends." He smile when he said that. 

"I don't give out much hugs to all of the people I know, but for you I'm going to allow to have you to hug me like this." Thomas said as the heard the words girlfriend coming from her lips. He never really thought about it for a while, but maybe he and Rev could be a couple. 'Why am I thinking such things.' He said in his head as he looked back to Rev. "I know what you were trying to say Rev, I was thinking maybe this weekend we can go out together. Just the two of us." Thomas said as he smile down at her
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 6:20 am

The fact that Natsumi said that she liked working with him made his day.Well,this day was getting better and better as it went on."So you like working with me too.I'm glad."Marcus responded with a light laugh.How could he not be happy at her statement.The two could also, hang out together outside of work.The orange haired boy had wanted to spend time with her outside of work.Yet at the time he wasn't sure how to approach her on this.The guy was brave hen it came fighting yet when it came to her he melted like butter.The difficulty of saying what he wanted went up.

Then there was the thought that maybe this was date.Though he dismissed this right away.As he was oblivious to Natsumi's feelings.There was no way he would get it.Though the fact that could hang out with her outside of work made him happy.Even if when they hung out they weren't along.Though the boy wondered when she wanted to hang it with him.Also, he wondered what exactly she wanted to do with him.It was these things that he as curious about.Part of him had that she asked him as he probably either wouldn't have thought to ask.That or he wouldn't have the guts with her.The other part of him wished he would have asked.As he perhaps could have done it in a cool way.Though he wasn't sure in which way he could have.

One of his questions was answered."Sure,I'd love to.So the two of alone?Also,have any ideas where we'd meet up and when?"Marcus said as he wanted to give her the option to decide.This couldn't be a date.He would love it to be but he wouldn't believe it.No way was he lucky enough to get a date will a wonderful girl like her.It was too unbelievable to be true.

-----

Rev loved the blush on his cheeks.Seeing him not act like his calm self was always fun to her."Yeah,you do seem the type to keep your word."She said with a disappointed look.It was because she was hurt at being called his friend.Must be that she wanted to be much more to him.Well,she pretty much accepted that at that moment.

"The two of us alone.That sounds like a date.Your asking me out Thomas."She giggled a blush tinting her chess.Yes she didn't give him an answer right away that was because she wanted yo wait a while to build tension.Though she couldn't keep her answer for long.

"Of course,I will"Rev kissed Thomas's cheek.This was going to be lots of fun.Yes, she was thinking of the as a date.Though she wasn't sure if Thomas considered it a date or not.Well,she wouldn't know till a while.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Natsumi love working with Marcus and couldn’t wish for anything better then this at the moment. “Yeah, you

Re easy to be around and I feel like I can relax with you around.” She said thinking that maybe he would finally realize her feeling for him someday. At first, she didn’t know how to even talk to him until day that they’re assign to be partners for this mission.

Natsumi’s feeling for Marcus was falling on death ear since he doesn’t seem to see that when she asked him out, she was really asking him out on a date. The date in her mind was going for a walk in the part, having lunch as a small café close by so they could get to talk to one another not about their job and just talk about one, going to a an ice cream together and maybe at the sunset, she would get her first kiss with him. But that dream was dash when he thought it was just them hanging out as friends.

Natsumi would take what she can get and focus back on driving. “I was thinking maybe we can meetup at the park and go from there.” Natsumi said as she wish in her very heart that they would go out as a couple on a date, but this was them as friends.

Thomas tries to keep his calm look, but wasn’t working because he can’t help it around Rev. “ I never go back on my words on any promises I made to a friend.” Thomas said as he smiled right at her happily as he would make sure she get the promise he made for her.

“A date! Well… okay this is a date for just you and me” Thomas said as he does think of this as a date between the bot of them. In his heart, it was telling hi to make sue not to blow the date or he’ll never get a chance like this again with Rev of all the girls he knows.

“I’m going to make sure that this date goes perfect.” Thomas declared as he didn’t want anything to ruin their time together.
Back to top Go down
yurenxtsubaki78
Yomigami
Yomigami
yurenxtsubaki78

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:07 am

Marcus was happy to hear her say that."I'm glad that you feel that way."He said a light blush on his cheeks.It was nice to have her enjoy working with him.Although he still was obvious to his feelings.Well,he was an idiot when it came to stuff like this so it was no surprise.

"Okay,that sounds great.This sounds a lot like a date.But that's probably just me right?"He laughed out akwkardly.Though he had no idea that it was really meant to be that.Though he couldn't' understand that.With how dense he was Natsumi was serious going to have to be straightforward with him.That was honestly he only way he would understand.Though he knew his feelings he was dense to her feelings.Maybe he thougt she was too wonderful a girl to like him back.Yeah,that and it would hard for any guy to ask straight out if this was to be a date."This isn't meant to be a date,right?I'm just checking."He added and hoped she wouldn't thin of him as a fool and turn him down.

----

"Of course,you are.I knew you would keep your promise."Rev replied as she was happy he did as he said."I'm so excited.Believe or not this is my first date.It's with a great guy with you so it'll be amazing I know it."She said confidently.The girl was amazed he agreed to the date just like that.Did that mean he liked her?It could be he was just trying it out of curiosity.So she wouldn't know until later.

"It doesn't have to be perfect.Well,you'll still try to make it perfect even if I say you don't need to.I guess I'll enjoy what you have planned then."She said as Rev was interested in what he would do for the date.

It certainly didn't have to be perfect.Just going on this date with him was enough.This was going to be great either way."Your lucky I've got this really cute outfit that I just got.I'll wear that you'll love that."She said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Haruka907
Claptrap
Claptrap
Haruka907

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:33 pm

“Working with you is an enjoyment and I hate to be with anyone other than you.” Natsumi said as she smiled happily as she hope this work. She hope her feeling for him would help him figure out that she liked him more than a friend.

Natsumi blushed as she looked at Marcus. “No… I was hoping this is a date Marcus.” She said as she looked down at her lap as she wonder if Marcus just think is just a joke right now.  She was serious as she wanted this to be a date and want Marcus to understand how she feels as she want their relationship to move forward from the friend zone to the dating zone.  She is going to have to deal with him somehow to get him to realize his feeling for her or help him understand that she is crazy about him. It was quiet for a while until Marcus spoke up. “It is supposed to be a date Marcus that is why I asked you out.” She told him as she wasn’t going to hide it

“I never break promises and your promise is very much important to me.” Thomas said as he was happy to be going out with Rev after this. “Really? You’re such a beautiful girl and thought you would have at least two or three dates before me.” He said honestly. Thomas has feelings for Rev as she somehow attract her to him and want to know more about her.

“Yeah, I want everything to be perfect for our date.” Thomas said as he has to make sure the date is perfect from point A to point B of their plan.
Thomas is going to pick her up from her place and then take her out to eat, take her to the park for a slow walk together and then a view at the ocean. “I can’t wait to see you in the outfit.” Thomas said as he really couldn’t wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|   |Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Digimon Data Squad| Digital evolution |1-on-1 RP|
Page 1 of 1