AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 2nged5x

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm

Pisces Dream wrote:
U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:
Pisces Dream wrote:
I think I may be getting back into Homestuck.

God, why must your voice be so beautiful unlike mine, Broadway!Aradia? ;u;

I need to. But then I think about how long the entire series is and it kind of puts me off reading it again. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 4287295859

Yeah... I'm still on ACT 2 sadly... Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 1580444477

I've been trying to past it but I always end up getting impatient and quit on it for a while.

But have you've seen the fandom lately? Yikes is all I can say, most of the fandom is now about shipping and who's a homosexual (Dirk, John, Kanaya, Rose, Karkat, etc.). I think Homestuck also has a new character now... But I'm not sure.

It can get that way with any popular series. The problem is, it's implied more in Homestuck than any other series. Most series, it's just a matter of people throwing to males or females together without any thought and calling it a pairing.

Homestuck, it's kind of iffy because it's so implied, it could actually work with the different shippings.

I just hate finding all the fail trolls/humans in the fandom. Like, the worst of the worst out of no where. People need to put some thought in their stupid characters.
Back to top Go down
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 196

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Pisces Dream wrote:
I think I may be getting back into Homestuck.

God, why must your voice be so beautiful unlike mine, Broadway!Aradia? ;u;

Wow ...that voice...Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 3862220605
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Trying to watch Supernatural in this house is damn near impossible. I just wanna get to season four to see the cute holy tax accountant, damnit! Fume
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:56 am

I have decided to delve back into my card collecting~. I used to collect a crap ton of Bella Sara cards until I, unfortunately, lost the majority of my collection. Time to start new! *Is forever lame and a slave to my love of horses*
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Lonely~. I'm still lonely~. I've got nobody~. To call me own~.

...Where did everyone GO?!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:35 pm

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

I was out layin' brick with my pa and uncle! GRAAH! Where was everybody else?! Inspect
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:57 pm

WOLFPACK: Operative Fang wrote:
U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

I was out layin' brick with my pa and uncle! GRAAH! Where was everybody else?! Inspect

Wish I knew why people left. Least if we did, we could fix whatever it was they didn't like. Cry
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:02 pm

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:
U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

Wish I knew why people left. Least if we did, we could fix whatever it was they didn't like. Cry
Tell me about it. We can't fix what we don't know people don't like.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:42 am

I have been completely ignoring this. For shame on myself.
[ HAS BEEN GAMING. ] Gaming

... Realization in 3...2...1...

Holy crap. Beltway...
Dumbstruck
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 am

ℓiттℓε αssαssiη мiyυ wrote:

Holy crap. Beltway...
Dumbstruck
Heehee, Miyu loves her some Puerto Rican manmeat that is Beltway~. :<3:
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Holy crap. Beltway...
Dumbstruck

Oh my~. Looks like Miyu's gonna have all the lovin' from Beltway from now on~. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:58 pm

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

Holy crap. Beltway...
Dumbstruck

Oh my~. Looks like Miyu's gonna have all the lovin' from Beltway from now on~. Giggle

Y--You... H--Hush! Hush!
Spazzy
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:01 pm

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

Y--You... H--Hush! Hush!
Spazzy
You can't hide what's inside~! Chest Pound
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Y--Yes I can! I can!

Under Pressure
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:52 am

Hey guys~!
Did you miss me~?
Because I missed you, a lot OTL
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 am

EVU- wrote:
Trying to watch Supernatural in this house is damn near impossible. I just wanna get to season four to see the cute holy tax accountant, damnit! Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 3224979720

Supernatural?

Wow, that brings back some memories... My mom got me hooked on that show when it first began~.

Castiel is my favorite. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 4228026645

But then I lost interest once something happened to him...

I'm not trying to spoil it (but failing)....

Anywho, guess what guys!?!!? School's gonna start for me! I've got my schedule already an' everything! And holy cow, I'm booked.

I have something called "Period zero P.E.", where I have P.E. for only one day of the week, thanks to my IB program. However, on the selected day I have P.E., I have to get to school at 7 in the morning; the other days I can sleep in or whatever.

I'm planning on going to school at 7 on those days to finish any unfinished work and to mess around in the library.

I got my electives as well, French 1 and computer animation art.

I might also be able to go on a trip to France and Spain as well~. Even though I don't have a religion or anything, I'm SERIOUSLY praying to be able to go....
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Hey guys~!
Did you miss me~?
Because I missed you, a lot OTL

We missed you much, yes. Mainly because it was lonely.

As you can see, our regular members still haven't returned. Have no idea why they up and left. And finding new ones seems an all for not issue at the moment...

I still have Knights profile - if you wish to ask her why she hasn't come back.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:04 pm

U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

As you can see, our regular members still haven't returned. Have no idea why they up and left. And finding new ones seems an all for not issue at the moment...

I spoke to her about the whole situation. Now what she said was along the lines of, she rarely gets any feedback by anyone. That seemed like her main concern really.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
U.S.S Delta Manic wrote:

I spoke to her about the whole situation. Now what she said was along the lines of, she rarely gets any feedback by anyone. That seemed like her main concern really.

God dammit. She barely posted anything for anyone to read as it was. Fang also did give her a critic a few times.

It's an excuse. Oh well. Looks like I'm going member fishing again.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Oki's right, I posted a few critics to her works that she posted on FFG awhile back and she never responded except for the first time I did it. It's even rather hypocritical of her to leave because she's not getting feedback when she never gave anyone feedback on their works either. You can't expect others to do what you won't do yourself.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:38 pm

I know guys, I know. I’ve tried to talk to her about it, multiple times but it seems we get to the same topic and she just cuts out. It’s almost like by the time I finished her part of the trade’s we’ve been doing, she just faded away from the sites.

Here let me join you, now that my internet is working well enough I’ve been scanning Fanfic.net and I brought a few people to the site.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:44 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I know guys, I know. I’ve tried to talk to her about it, multiple times but it seems we get to the same topic and she just cuts out. It’s almost like by the time I finished her part of the trade’s we’ve been doing, she just faded away from the sites.

Here let me join you, now that my internet is working well enough I’ve been scanning Fanfic.net and I brought a few people to the site.
How frustrating. She at least kept Random Blabber and the Forum Games alive alongside Lacie. They may not have posted fanfics but they helped the site stay alive in their way. Sigh

Ah, that's good! I've noticed we got a few users who posted a few stories. I hope we can keep that trend going and that if anyone has a problem that they know they can talk to us on staff about it. We can't fix what we don't know about. Hmmm
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:51 pm

EVU- wrote:

How frustrating. She at least kept Random Blabber and the Forum Games alive alongside Lacie. They may not have posted fanfics but they helped the site stay alive in their way. Sigh

Ah, that's good! I've noticed we got a few users who posted a few stories. I hope we can keep that trend going and that if anyone has a problem that they know they can talk to us on staff about it. We can't fix what we don't know about. Hmmm

Very. I think Lacie was having issues, and couldn't make it on the site anymore, I'm not sure if she'll come back. Knight is deadset on never touching the site again, so to speak.

Maybe we need to just drop in now and again and send out messages or polls asking how everyone is doing and how we can improve.

Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Very. I think Lacie was having issues, and couldn't make it on the site anymore, I'm not sure if she'll come back. Knight is deadset on never touching the site again, so to speak.

Maybe we need to just drop in now and again and send out messages or polls asking how everyone is doing and how we can improve.

That's kind of depressing actually. Kind of like an insult to us since we didn't do anything to solve her issue - not like we knew what it was or really is.

We've got one poll up right now, trying to pinpoint the biggest reasons as to why people come to sites like ours. The thing that baffles us most is that writing, reading and roleplaying are highest yet we get low activity from most of our users. If they want to write then they should post, if they want to read more from someone they should leave feedback to encourage and help improve the writers they like to read from and if they like to roleplay they should go out on a limb and start up a roleplay or jump into a pre-existing one. There's only so much we can do without the normal users pitching in, after all....
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:01 pm

EVU- wrote:

That's kind of depressing actually. Kind of like an insult to us since we didn't do anything to solve her issue - not like we knew what it was or really is.

We've got one poll up right now, trying to pinpoint the biggest reasons as to why people come to sites like ours. The thing that baffles us most is that writing, reading and roleplaying are highest yet we get low activity from most of our users. If they want to write then they should post, if they want to read more from someone they should leave feedback to encourage and help improve the writers they like to read from and if they like to roleplay they should go out on a limb and start up a roleplay or jump into a pre-existing one. There's only so much we can do without the normal users pitching in, after all....

Exactly, she only ever mentioned it /after/ she left. I don't see how that was helping anyone.

Maybe people are shy, thinking that what they write won't be all that. Or maybe when they post something and little to no one responded to it they might feel discouraged. It's not like we can respond to everything though, I wouldn't want to reply if I'm unfamiliar with the fandom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next