AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 037

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Oh okay lol I've only seen a couple episodes of Doctor Who, I don't have the channel with it anymore. :,(
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 pm

I barely have time to watch BBC America anymore. :P
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:18 pm

I have a DVR so I don't worry too much bout missing a show!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Caught up on roleplays~. Like a boss~.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Yum tonight's tacos. I'm so excited, :) I'm hungry lol! Funny I sound like I'm fat when I say that yet I can't gain anything lol! Caked
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 280

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 pm

I am disliking Cress's voice in the English dub of Pokemon, must find the original Japanese now. Rip
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Fallen in love with The Terminator once again, since Biehn plays Kyle Reese (aka; the guy who plays Hicks in Aliens). Sheet, I can write fluff for ol' Reese, and I don't really ship him and Sarah Conner all that much.

Hey, Fang. Have you ever seen Terminator~?
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Reaper wrote:
I am disliking Cress's voice in the English dub of Pokemon, must find the original Japanese now. Rip

Haha, it's always something, ain't it? For instance I hate how overdone they use the taste-testing thing with Cilan in the show. Err...

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Fallen in love with The Terminator once again, since Biehn plays Kyle Reese (aka; the guy who plays Hicks in Aliens). Sheet, I can write fluff for ol' Reese, and I don't really ship him and Sarah Conner all that much.

No, I have not. I'm not really interested in movies like the Terminator. I usually tend to stick with my horror movies and venture around them only occasionally.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Haha, it's always something, ain't it? For instance I hate how overdone they use the taste-testing thing with Cilan in the show. Err...
I hate all the cheesy jokes, there were probably 10 within the first 7 minutes of the English Dub where the trio first shows up...that's the longest I lasted anyway. I can't find any original version either.... Weep
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Reaper wrote:

I hate all the cheesy jokes, there were probably 10 within the first 7 minutes of the English Dub where the trio first shows up...that's the longest I lasted anyway. I can't find any original version either.... Weep
I didn't even notice all of the cheesy jokes in that one - I was too hyperfocused on Ash being the dimbulb he is and raging about it.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Reaper wrote:

I didn't even notice all of the cheesy jokes in that one - I was too hyperfocused on Ash being the dimbulb he is and raging about it.
True, but that's just Ash; one of the biggest Gary-Stu's of them all. It's never easy to ignore him!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Reaper wrote:

True, but that's just Ash; one of the biggest Gary-Stu's of them all. It's never easy to ignore him!
Haha, it really isn't! And the boy never ages! Kid is perpetually ten! What the fuck is wrong with that picture?!
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Haha, it really isn't! And the boy never ages! Kid is perpetually ten! What the fuck is wrong with that picture?!
I have no idea! Ash's Coma Theory maybe? *shot* Dizzy
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 pm

Reaper wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Yeah, but when you go with that than you realize that everyone after the Spearow attacks them is a part of Ash - including characters we crush on like Cilan or Cress. I don't like the thought of liking anything that derives from Ash's mind. Rip 2
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:36 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Yeah, but when you go with that than you realize that everyone after the Spearow attacks them is a part of Ash - including characters we crush on like Cilan or Cress. I don't like the thought of liking anything that derives from Ash's mind. Rip 2
Shock Very true...Do not want! Just...NO. Cringe
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:

I like the Terminator movies they are great! I like to watch them with my dad.

-------

http://www.assassinsden.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1503

-------

http://www.assassinsden.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1506
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:43 am

That was weird. I woke up and turned my computer on, on a whim. Find Pointless Blabber split into two topics and the one with the most posts locked. I fixed it and all...but have no idea how or why it happened...
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:19 am

Welp that answer my question,
hope everyone has a lovely day today~
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Yeah I saw that, that's just plain weird! Idle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40