AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 2nged5x

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:11 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh my swag~

I don't know, I mean I like going to the dances and such but I just get sick of people asking if I'm with anyone

I've always brushed stuff like that off, but that's just me. I'm happy to go on my own. Doesn't give me anyone to tie down too.

And lawl, I have noticeably pissed off some Feferi fans on Tumblr with an anonymous confession blog, proclaiming that I don't like Feferi. Mainly because I 'insulted' her sign being Pisces.

Problem is, some people don't seem to realize that Feferi is kind of mean and I tend to hone in on that, because she's...kinda like me. Pisceans have been said to be the 'sinners and saints' of the zodiac. Fans just can't man up and do research~.

That, and it seems people are convinced that the trolls signs do not effect their personality, when they actually do.

Sorry for going off on a tangent. People make me face palm with how stupid they can be for not reading into things.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:15 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
It's sad when your mother and sister force you to go to the homecoming dance

Remember that time I said I was sick from after the Homecoming game? Well, the way they had the dance outside on the tennis courts, wearing socks only. I, and a lot of other kids got sick with a cold Monday..

I actually went to Homecoming willingly...with a mini light saber. Cause I'm boss like that~.

I'd rather have gone to the dance with all of my friends, but all five were out of town that night.. :B
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:35 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh my swag~

I don't know, I mean I like going to the dances and such but I just get sick of people asking if I'm with anyone

I've always brushed stuff like that off, but that's just me. I'm happy to go on my own. Doesn't give me anyone to tie down too.

And lawl, I have noticeably pissed off some Feferi fans on Tumblr with an anonymous confession blog, proclaiming that I don't like Feferi. Mainly because I 'insulted' her sign being Pisces.

Problem is, some people don't seem to realize that Feferi is kind of mean and I tend to hone in on that, because she's...kinda like me. Pisceans have been said to be the 'sinners and saints' of the zodiac. Fans just can't man up and do research~.

That, and it seems people are convinced that the trolls signs do not effect their personality, when they actually do.

Sorry for going off on a tangent. People make me face palm with how stupid they can be for not reading into things.

It just gets so pestering after a while, I do love going with friends though~ Nothing says off limits like a group of loons~!

lkajsdkl
Oki
Oki give me your tumblr
if it's anything like your rage is it beautiful

I have to say I agree with the trolls and the zodiacs signs, they've pegged me down as a leo no matter which 'show stopping of the zodiac' I am~

Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:39 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh my swag~

It just gets so pestering after a while, I do love going with friends though~ Nothing says off limits like a group of loons~!

lkajsdkl
Oki
Oki give me your tumblr
if it's anything like your rage is it beautiful

I have to say I agree with the trolls and the zodiacs signs, they've pegged me down as a leo no matter which 'show stopping of the zodiac' I am~

Haha, this is my tumbles: http://theearthadept.tumblr.com/

I don't do much raging on it, but you'll see the posts with Feferi when you scroll down a little. I also confessed that liking Sollux made me want to learn how to hack computers. Err...

Regardless, yea, I can kinda see the trolls and zodiacs going hand in hand. Since I've had a deep interest in it myself, I've looked up things about the individual zodiacs. I also follow this one person who does a whole bunch of zodiac analysis and she's backed up my thoughts even more.

Truth be told, the trolls are more related to their zodiac sign then most people seem to know.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:01 am

Love your Tumblr, Oki~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:02 am

Love your Tumblr, Oki~.

Thank ya~. I'm a sucker for rainbowish wallpaper~. Typically the only thing I like when using a layout~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:09 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Love your Tumblr, Oki~.

Thank ya~. I'm a sucker for rainbowish wallpaper~. Typically the only thing I like when using a layout~.

It's awesome~.

By the way, did you notice that withthewill is down for updates?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:10 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Love your Tumblr, Oki~.

It's awesome~.

Ah, yes I did. It's a shame since I have no idea when it'll be back up. If you're looking for a certain Digimon, I can attempt to track down the sprite for ya.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:
Love your Tumblr, Oki~.

It's awesome~.

Ah, yes I did. It's a shame since I have no idea when it'll be back up. If you're looking for a certain Digimon, I can attempt to track down the sprite for ya.

Could you find Cerberumon, or possibly Cerberumon X?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:15 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:

Haha, this is my tumbles: http://theearthadept.tumblr.com/

I don't do much raging on it, but you'll see the posts with Feferi when you scroll down a little. I also confessed that liking Sollux made me want to learn how to hack computers. Err...

Regardless, yea, I can kinda see the trolls and zodiacs going hand in hand. Since I've had a deep interest in it myself, I've looked up things about the individual zodiacs. I also follow this one person who does a whole bunch of zodiac analysis and she's backed up my thoughts even more.

Truth be told, the trolls are more related to their zodiac sign then most people seem to know.

/follow forever

Likewise, I've always had an interest in astronomy and than homestuck happened. Hehe, but really even I didn't notice how much they actually represent

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:16 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:
Love your Tumblr, Oki~.

It's awesome~.

There was only the gif for Cerberumon. Really cool looking Digimon though. Have the image~:

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Cerberumon_vg

Last edited by Earth Phoenix on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:
Earth Phoenix wrote:
Love your Tumblr, Oki~.

It's awesome~.

There was only the gif for Cerberumon. Really cool looking Digimon though. Have the image~:

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Cerberumon_vg

Yesss~. That'll do! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
/follow forever

Likewise, I've always had an interest in astronomy and than homestuck happened. Hehe, but really even I didn't notice how much they actually represent

Follows back! I has ten followers now! Party! lol

Yea, Hussie either knows what he's doing or is such a subtle troll, that he's tricking the minds of everyone, letting them believe what they want to believe! :O

I'd believe it. XD

I notice it a lot with Tav's personality recently. In anaylsis, Tav's a soft spoken individual, but Taurus in general can get 'fed up' with being walked over all the time and will eventually explode on the person who's causing them torment, much like he had done with Vriska.

Likewise, Karkat's personality fits Cancer to a key, often times is loud, blunt, and easily angered, but can be informative and supportive.

Same with Fef; knowing my sign. As I said, we're sinners and saints. If we don't like a person, we will be rather mean spirited, as she does with Eriden quite often. We can be all happy go lucky, but we have a dark side that most don't want to see.

Kind of why I don't why people claim 'they don't go hand in hand'. Course, I read into the smallest of things, so I suppose I take notice to more...

Yesss~. That'll do! Thank you!!

Not a problem~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:25 am

Hold the phone, Canned has a Tumblr? :D
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 am

She does~. I did not know this until she popped up, following mine~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:28 am

Earth Phoenix wrote:

She does~. I did not know this until she popped up, following mine~.

How has she not found me yet~? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:33 am

I'm holding your calls, Knight~
Some serious stuff has appeared~
uvu

all homestuck what am I doing with my life
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:35 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

uvu

I follows you~. :3
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:39 am

Wandering Leo wrote:

uvu

/can not hit follow fast enough lsjkd
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

uvu

/can not hit follow fast enough lsjkd

Gawd Damnitt, I have a crush on Michael Biehn and Misha Collins. Whyyyyy~.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 pm

I've got about a page of the Homestuck Member story started last night. I'd keep at it today, but I didn't fall asleep until after three this morning. I'm so tired, just completely drained. That and I'm picking up my Pokemon White Version 2 today, so I'll be distracted...again. Wasnt Me
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm

I say that is really okay. :3 Take your time~! :3
I'm distracted AND I ended up scrapping my Slender story because I didn't like how I was starting it. DX
I did sleep sleep okay. I'm always waking up in the middle of the night though. But did went to bed at 9pm only to actually get out of bed around 11am.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Pbucket
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 037

PostSubject: I understand that....   Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:49 pm

I know how it is not being able to sleep it sucks sometimes. Depressed I have been having trouble lately as well and I have come to the conclusion that maybe I should start writing something when that happens!!! Tea Time
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Noxtis wrote:
I say that is really okay. :3 Take your time~! :3
I'm distracted AND I ended up scrapping my Slender story because I didn't like how I was starting it. DX
I did sleep sleep okay. I'm always waking up in the middle of the night though. But did went to bed at 9pm only to actually get out of bed around 11am.

Haha. I feel like I'm taking too much time on it. But at least it's got a start.

Awww, didn't like your Slendy idea. D: That is not a good thing!

I wish I could get to bed that early and sleep in that late! That would be awesome~. lol Can't really get myself to do that anymore.

NavyReservist wrote:
I know how it is not being able to sleep it sucks sometimes. Depressed I have been having trouble lately as well and I have come to the conclusion that maybe I should start writing something when that happens!!! Tea Time

That's what I used to do, and what I started to do last night until I got sucked into playing Pokemon again. XD
Back to top Go down
Noxtis
Scooter
Scooter
Noxtis

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Well, I'm verrry patient with others. I also understand things happen with others. And yes- at least it got a start~ Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 3530457912
I'm just not that patient with myself. See when I write I don't think of titles, and I usually prefer to think of a title that fits. The way I was writing, I couldn't think of a title. I am gonna try a different approach when I feel like I must write something of Slenderman. Just can't force myself I guess~ XD;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next