AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Pointless Blabber Again!

Go down 
+13
Tyriant
xxxJRosesxxx
Manic
KasukaNaKaori
MadHattersPassion
Mystery
Okami Yammi
Rinko
Wandering Leo
Angel_the_Claymore
Jade
Sharky Bites
Dream Drops
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 2nged5x

Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Lonely. I'm so lonely! I've got nobody! To call my own! D:

I am all alone tonight! Where'd everyone go?
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Poyomon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 280

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:05 am

Dream Drops wrote:

I'm here~! Super Mouse Girl
Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 am

Dream Drops wrote:

Funny, that was my exact thoughts until I decided to fuck it and called upon Emmy to hang out with. No one was on long enough for me to talk to all day. It was rather depressing.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:11 am

Mother Fox wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

Funny, that was my exact thoughts until I decided to fuck it and called upon Emmy to hang out with. No one was on long enough for me to talk to all day. It was rather depressing.

We spent most of the morning at the store and didn't get home until around one. Than my dad came so I had literally no time to log on. I changed my icon real fast and than left again. Long travel day was long.

Finally get on and I don't see anyone here. So I hopped onto Golden Sun: The Lost Age for about an hour and a half and than came back again.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:14 am

Dream Drops wrote:

We spent most of the morning at the store and didn't get home until around one. Than my dad came so I had literally no time to log on. I changed my icon real fast and than left again. Long travel day was long.

Finally get on and I don't see anyone here. So I hopped onto Golden Sun: The Lost Age for about an hour and a half and than came back again.
I just went out and Emmy and I got bitched at solely because we couldn't get everyone's Pizza Hut order correct because we didn't have enough money. I was not pleased mostly because I had to explain over ten times that we did not have the money for everyone's exact orders, we got what we could and only got as much as we did because the woman at the desk snuck in some coupons and helped us to max out our food order to reach our small budget.

Neither of us were pleased about that considering if it weren't for Emmy and I none of them would have had food to eat in the first place. Ingrates.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 am

Mother Fox wrote:
Dream Drops wrote:

I just went out and Emmy and I got bitched at solely because we couldn't get everyone's Pizza Hut order correct because we didn't have enough money. I was not pleased mostly because I had to explain over ten times that we did not have the money for everyone's exact orders, we got what we could and only got as much as we did because the woman at the desk snuck in some coupons and helped us to max out our food order to reach our small budget.

Neither of us were pleased about that considering if it weren't for Emmy and I none of them would have had food to eat in the first place. Ingrates.

Well, that's stupid. They should be grateful that you even went to get it and the fact that they're actually eating something. =3= People are so rude anymore. They need to get over themselves. It's pizza. Not gonna be the end of the world if something's not on it.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:26 am

Dream Drops wrote:
Well, that's stupid. They should be grateful that you even went to get it and the fact that they're actually eating something. =3= People are so rude anymore. They need to get over themselves. It's pizza. Not gonna be the end of the world if something's not on it.
As I explained in my PM to you it's not just that. They got pissy because they didn't get their orders and wouldn't listen to me (Emmy's too laid back to argue other then for his "Next time you can walk and get your own food!" pitch in) when I explained we didn't have the money pooled together for what everyone wanted - we had to make due with what we had. Even then they argued. So I told them we couldn't even hear half of what they wanted because everyone was busy talking over one another as we left and it's about a twenty or so minute drive to Pizza Hut from where we were and no one bothered to jot down what they wanted.

Not. Our. Fault. We did what we could with what money we had. I was decidedly not pleased. I told Emmy next time we get food it's just for ourselves if they're going to act like that.

And that's my bullshit quota for the day.
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 570

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:42 am

Guys, I volunteer myself for tribute a few days ago.

EDIT; Well I surely feel stupid. I'be noticed the new ranks! Very cute. <3

Last edited by Rin Rin Signal on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:53 am

Well, just got home from the Homecoming dance right after the Varsity football game. I mean, jesus christ, haven't seen so many hormonal teenagers grinding in my life. I saw like one group dancing, and all of the grinders hiding in the back...

So yeah, I was gone most of the evening. C:
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 3:58 am

Solar Mother Amaterasu wrote:
Well, just got home from the Homecoming dance right after the Varsity football game. I mean, jesus christ, haven't seen so many hormonal teenagers grinding in my life. I saw like one group dancing, and all of the grinders hiding in the back...

So there's a football game for you too, huh? My high school had one today too, sixth period had the band, cheerleaders, and football players running around campus cheering. I kinda want to go to one -- it seems really fun -- bu.t meh, I can go another time I guess.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:00 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

So there's a football game for you too, huh? My high school had one today too, sixth period had the band, cheerleaders, and football players running around campus cheering. I kinda want to go to one -- it seems really fun -- bu.t meh, I can go another time I guess.

Yuppers. I was gonna got to the game only, but I got talked into going to the dance. uvu
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:03 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Yuppers. I was gonna got to the game only, but I got talked into going to the dance. uvu

Cool.

Okay, this is going to sound like a stupid question but... are high school football games exciting or fun?
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:07 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Cool.

Okay, this is going to sound like a stupid question but... are high school football games exciting or fun?

Well, I say it's what you think of it.

I go just to hang out with my friends and eat, other people are fans and supporting the team. :3

I'd say just go to one of yours and see how you like it. Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 347556324
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 pm

I am reminded how much I love red heads.

My aunt has me watching this series called 'Revenge'. Red head boy in it is adorably devious and a lot like me~. He is love~.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
I am reminded how much I love red heads.

My aunt has me watching this series called 'Revenge'. Red head boy in it is adorably devious and a lot like me~. He is love~.

That's awesome. :D
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Long time no see~

How is everyone doing this evening~?
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

I have a headache from the dance last night, and my nose is stuffy.. :C
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:07 pm

So I cast out a few invites, as well as keeping people from their finished oneshots and having them join the site. (it's only fair). If they don't wanna leave the ruins of Quizilla for here; then there's no Colonial Marine/Assassin's Den rescue for those sorry fucks..
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:10 pm

So I cast out a few invites, as well as keeping people from their finished oneshots and having them join the site. (it's only fair). If they don't wanna leave the ruins of Quizilla for here; then there's no Colonial Marine/Assassin's Den rescue for those sorry fucks..
Haha, at least you're trying. If any of them join be sure to let Oki or myself know so we can keep track of how many join that you sent this way.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Haha, at least you're trying. If any of them join be sure to let Oki or myself know so we can keep track of how many join that you sent this way.

I gave them my username, and told them to contact you guys and tell you that I sent them. :)
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 pm

I gave them my username, and told them to contact you guys and tell you that I sent them. :)
Still be sure to keep an eye out just in case. We get a lot of lazy join-ups who will sign up and then leave without any message, change-up of their profile or anything.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Mother Fox wrote:

Still be sure to keep an eye out just in case. We get a lot of lazy join-ups who will sign up and then leave without any message, change-up of their profile or anything.

I shall, I'll even send out the Rookie to message them. C: I'll stalk them myself if I have to.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Who is the person who changed my rank,
and how may I thank them with love and affection
and maybe a oneshot.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
and maybe a oneshot.
That would actually be me. I was hoping you'd enjoy your new rank considering the new batch for those of us on Staff were all an experimental style. /would be more enthused and happy if her day hadn't been shitty
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
and maybe a oneshot.
That would actually be me. I was hoping you'd enjoy your new rank considering the new batch for those of us on Staff were all an experimental style. /would be more enthused and happy if her day hadn't been shitty

I really love it Hatter, I thought the Tea on was adorable but this one just really takes the cake! The curved title and style is really lovely.
/let me cheer you up with a oneshot, any fandom of your choice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pointless Blabber Again!    Pointless Blabber Again!  - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pointless Blabber Again!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next