AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14]   Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

~Project K~ {Leon S. Kennedy} Pt.14 The Raccoon City Incident

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Happy So, uhm, Fang told me to sit in on this one because this was absolutely horrendous or something! My name's Beryl and I'll be your Sporker for today~!

“This is Channel 7 news reporter Anna Farisco! There is still no explanation for these recent unexplainable murders going on! Cannibalism is mostly the factor! Right behind me are the Raccoon City Police force and S.T.A.R.S. members trying to deal with the people doing these mur-No! Get away!”

The reporter was cut off and all that was left was the static.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Happy Oh, wow! What a start! This should be good! I don't know why Fang got her panties so in a twist about this!

“Whoa, what’s happening?” nineteen year old Karla Smith asked aloud as her mother Bethany Smith was frantically gathering her most treasured items.

“Karla! Come on let’s go!” Bethany shouted at her daughter.

“Where are we going mom?” Karla asked with one raised brow.

“We have to get out of here now come on!” Bethany said while heading towards the door but before she opened it she turned to Karla. “Karla, let’s go this instant!”

She rolled her eyes, “Mom I’m sure it’s a practical joke.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Confused Nooo! Karla, don't say that! You have to get outta there!

“Karla Leanne Smith you will leave here with me this instant do you understand me?!” Bethany shouted at her as she flinched back.

“But mom! What about Zack?!

“Your brother will be fine Karla he is a cop after all.” Bethany tried to convince her but Karla was not having it.

“Mom, just get out of here I’ll go and get Zack and we’ll meet you at the bridge.” She said sternly.

“Absolutely not!”

“Trust me we’ll be okay.” Karla pleaded and finally Bethany gave in.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Confused So much happening already! I wonder when Leon's going to appear though.... I bet it's going to be an absolutely super appearance!

“If you’re not at the bridge by ten tonight I’m coming back for you both, end of discussion!”

“Okay.” Karla nodded as Bethany kissed her on the forehead and telling her, her ‘love yous’ and ‘be carefuls’.

Bethany turned to look at Karla one last time until finally leaving the house.

“So long Raccoon City.”

**************Two hours later (8:17 p.m.)*********

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 Wow! I'm already on the edge of my seat! I wonder what's going to happen next!

“This is Zachary Smith does anyone copy? Over.” Twenty-two year old rookie officer Zachary Smith sighed in annoyance as he waited in his cruiser for someone back at the police station to answer his call. “I repeat this is Rookie officer Zachary Smith does anyone copy? Over.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited Zachary's a new cop like Leon, too! Oh, why didn't Fang tell me that! This just keeps getting so much better!

Finally giving up he slammed the receiver down upon the police radio as he attempted to start the engine only to find that it had died.

“Damn it.” He gets out of the cruiser while reaching for his gun and that’s when he hears a groaning sound. His arm freezes as he realizes that groaning is coming from one of those…things.

“Shit.” He cussed as he grabbed the shotgun and instantly shot the creature in the head dead on. “I have to find Karla and mom.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 C'mon, Zachary! You're not allowed to die! You gotta get outta there! You can do it~!

“Don’t shoot!” the brunette woman screamed at the rookie cop as she exited from the diner.

“Get down!” he shouted back as he took a head on shot to the monster from behind her. “Come on!” he shouted while offering his hand as she grasped it and soon they were running from the many monsters as they climbed into a nearby cruiser.

“The name’s Leon Kennedy you?” the brown-haired, blue-eyed twenty-one year old rookie asked the trouble looking civilian.

She looked at him and nodded, “Claire Redfield, I came here looking for my brother Chris. Do you know him?” the brunette asked Leon with a twinkle of hope filling her eyes.

He sighed in disappointment, “Sorry I don’t know anyone by the name of Chris Redfield. I barely transferred here from another city.”

“Oh,” she said looking around outside and when she turned back she was about to add in on her reply but was cut off when they noticed a truck coming dangerously close.

“Hold on!” Leon shouted as he swerved the car while making a sharp turn.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 *squirming in chair in excitement*

“No! Get back!” you screamed at the oncoming zombies waiting to devour your flesh. “Please!” you whimpered, “Don’t kill me!” looking all around you, you spotted a door leading into one of the shops in that alley. You made no hesitation as you ran and threw open the door before running inside and securing it with a chair. The poundings on the other side proved to be too much as you sat in the darkest corner of the room, silently crying to yourself.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Scared Oh, don't cry, Karla! Leon will come and save the day like the dashing Prince he is~! I just know it!

“I’m going to die here, and be eaten by those…things.” You mumble to yourself, fresh tears still falling down.

To your left you saw a shiny sleek object and as you picked it up you realized it was a survival knife, “Unless…I take my own life first…”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Scared Noooo! Don't do it! You have so much to live for! Just wait until Leon gets there! Romance fixes everything!

To Zachary’s left he heard an explosion, he was sure he did. So he ran knowing it might not be safe and what he came across was fire and piles of cars all over followed by soon to be zombies. “Oh man. What a mess.” He whispered.

Suddenly there was movement near the fire, without hesitation he raised his gun as the figure slowly stood up moaning.

“Die sucker.” He whispered as he shot at it…but missed.

“What the hell?! Don’t shoot I’m not one of them!” the figure shouted while waving his arms at him.

“Maybe…but you’re probably some super zombie or something who can talk!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited *gasps* Could it be?!

“No! seriously!” the figure jogged up to him while coming to a stop and resting his palms on his knees. “My…name is…Leon Kennedy…you’re a cop too?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] MistyHappy

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 IT IS~! IT IS~! IT'S LEON! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~! HE'S MET UP WITH KARLA'S BROTHER! OH, THIS IS SO COOL!

Zachary lowered his gun and nodded, “You too?”

Leon smiled while standing up right and nodding, “I’m the rookie transfer from Raven City.”

“Oh yeah, nice to meet you I’m Zachary Smith a fellow rookie. Well I guess you won’t have to wear the party hat all day since, well, the city…” Zachary trailed off and Leon was about to offer some words of comfort when Zachary continued, “Oh shit! My mom and my sis! They’re still here I have to find them!” he shouted frantically.

“Your family is still-?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited Aaaaah~! Are Leon and Karla finally going to meet?! Are they?! Are they?!

“Yes! Oh man, how will I find them in a city this big! Not to mention those zombies!”

“Zachary I can help you find your sister or mother, I have another civilian who’s meeting me at the Raccoon Police station.”

“That’s a good idea, can you find my sister? And I’ll find my mother.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 Yes! Yes! YES! Go and meet your true love, Leon! You just gotta!

Leon nodded, “Sure, what does she look like?”

“Her name is Karla, she’s nineteen, annoying, and has light brown hair, oh and hazel eyes. But mostly she’s annoying.”

Leon had to stifle his chuckle; this was not the time for jokes.

“Okay I’ll look for her and we’ll meet you at the Station, cool?”

“Yeah thanks man. Oh hold on!” Zachary reached onto his waistband to pull out a walkie-talkie. “Here. Just give me a buzz for anything I’ll be on station 6.”

“Roger.”

“No, I can’t do that to Bethany and Zachary.” You say throwing the knife far across the room. So you’re there; crouching in the corner with your knees pulled up to your chin as you continue to hear the bangs on the door along with the moaning. You for some reason laugh quietly. Thinking of how the zombies couldn’t get to their meal made you want to provoke them…but it was best not too.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 Don't worry, Karla! When Leon finds you he'll make everything better with his presence!

Taking a deep breath you exhaled as you wiped the tears away, as it seemed you had cried your self out.

Just then, unexpectedly the chair was creaking as it suddenly snapped and broke leaving the door with no protection. Your hazel eyes were dead set on that door as you ignored the fact that you had stopped breathing…suddenly the door busted open as three zombies fell into the darken liquor store supply room with you all the way trapped in the corner. Your breath had caught itself in the lump of your throat as you tried to scream, and only when the zombie nearest to you began standing up straight and slowly walking towards did you finally let out a piercing scream.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Scared Oh, no, no, no, no! How scary! Is Karla going to be okay?! Please, tell me she's going to be okay!

A survivor? He ran back towards the alley way he had just passed, running at top speed. He at first tip-toed past those three zombies so that way they wouldn’t run after him, but as soon as he heard that piercing scream belonging to a woman did he do a 180 and ran back. With the standard issued handgun for the cops of R.P.D drawn and ready he turned to the right and immediately shot down the three zombies heading over to their victim. After making sure that they were dead for good this time did he holster his gun and cautiously moved towards the young girl.

Was this Zachary’s little sister?

“Karla.” He said into the darkness as she inched more to hide herself, still in shock over the whole incident.

So he said her name again. “Karla, I’m Leon Kennedy your brother asked me to look for you. You are Karla Smith right?”

No response. Could she already be-?

“He said you were annoying, and that’s how I would find you.”

“WHAT?!” Bingo. Leon smiled in satisfaction. “Did he really say that?!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] 0f566632

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited AHHHHH! They finally met! Oh, how wonderful! When does the romance begin between the two?!

“Yeah.” Leon went towards her and knelt down before her; he then took out his lighter and flicked it on. He almost dropped it.

She had to be the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her light auburn hair was in a messy bun, and her hazel eyes sparkled brightly in the small flame he had. Could it be that he had already fallen in love with this woman? Was it true about the whole love at first sight? He could believe it.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 *sighs dreamily* How amazing~! It's love at first sight!

He smiled again before taking her hand and standing up right with her, “Your brother is looking for your mother and he’ll meet us at the station.”

She nodded once and looked at him as though she were in a daze. He was beginning to feel slightly self-conscious. “Is there something wrong?” he asked her softly as she quickly shook her head.

“No, it’s just that…your eyes are so blue and mesmerizing…their very beautiful.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 Oh~! Yes, the feelings are shared! It's fated! It's destiny! Yes! It must be so!

“Yours are too.” He commented and immediately regretted it. She probably thought he was some sort of freak now.

“Thank you.” She said and he sworn he saw her blush with embarrassment.

“Let’s go now, it’s too dangerous here.”

She nodded again as she lightly squeezed his hand and together they walked out into the beginning nightmare.

Leon hoped that if they were ever to make it out; himself, Karla, Claire, Zachary, and of course the siblings mother (maybe even if they found Claire’s brother) he hoped that he would see more of Karla in the near future, at that moment he wanted her. He shook his head that could never happen, it would be impossible to hold a relationship.

All he could do was hope, hope was his only comfort, and he hoped they could someday be together.

****Present day****

How odd that now of all times you had started to remember the Raccoon City incident?
Watching the water drain and then looking over at Leon though the glass mirror, you prayed you wouldn’t have to jump down there and step one foot into that disgusting green sewage water.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Happy I totally share that thought! Who'd want to jump into that nasty stuff, even if they are in the army?

Leon joined you moments later as he jumped down with you following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We’re both gonna die.” You say as you watched the swinging knives from above you a few feet.

“Well I might, you’ll just heal yourself.” Leon said while smirking at you.

“I’m not going through there. Can’t I just be Spiderman and climb the ceiling?”

“What does that make me?” he asked raising a brow at you.

“You can be my Mary Jane.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 What a clever gender reversal! Who could find fault with that?

He laughed along with you before grabbing you by the waist and running towards the first blade and going through that one and the next one successfully.

“Holy crap! What are you?! A vampire or something?! That was fast!” you screamed trying to catch your breath while eyeing the two swinging blades in front of you menacingly.

“Maybe.” He smirked.

“We are not doing that again.”

“Wanna bet sweetheart?”

“Bite me you ass.”

“Is that an invitation?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Happy The conversations these two have are so cool! It's witty and funny! Who could do better?

“Forget it.” You moaned while grabbing him by the arm and while getting the timing right went through those two successfully as well.

“Now are you a vampire or something sweetheart?” he asked you while holding you by the waist and smirking.

You smiled, “Yes. I’m Edward and you are my Bella.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Excited2 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SHE REFERENCED THEIR LOVE TO BELLA AND EDWARD'S! YES! YES! YES! NOTHING COULD SPOIL THIS FOR ME! NOTHING!

He raised a brow at the comment.

You rolled your eyes, “You have to read more on your spare time Kennedy.”

(Couldn’t resist! Lol!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fang: So how'd the spork go? Did you mention how in previous chapters Leon said he never knew Karla-Sue's name but he was told Karla's name by Zachary in the flashbacks in this one?

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Confused W-Well... uhm, not exactly!

Fang: Okay... Did you point out how unrealistic Leon's initial response to Karla was? I mean, she had previously been bawling her eyes out - people aren't very pretty after that.

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Scared U-uh, it-it didn't come up... exactly....

Fang: .... .... ... Did you at least read off my notes about how the two talking initially about each other's beauty is just like Romeo and Juliet and about how that play was a satire about how stupid teenagers are in love. Especially proven when Romeo talks only about Juliet's appearance and goes on about how everything around them pales in comparison to her beauty only proving that their relationship was based on nothing but love just like Leon's and Karla-Sue's are in this fic?

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Confused Well... no....

Fang: .... .... .... .... How about the shitty gender reversal of Spiderman and Mary Jane?

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Confused But... I liked that one....

Fang: ..... ..... Did you at least tell people about how Edward and Bella's love story isn't about love either but is really just two psychopathic, abusive assholes together for their looks and because it's convenient due to what they get out of the other?

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Scared N-No....

Fang: .... .... .... .... You squeed and rejoiced through the whole thing, didn't you?

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] Beryl-Scared I did! I'm so sorry!

Fang: Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14] 2n74l07jpg You're not allowed in my spork again, Beryl.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

Illegal Operations: Project K Sporking/Review [14]
Page 1 of 1