AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxxJRosesxxx
Claptrap
Claptrap

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Empty
PostSubject: My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One)   My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:49 pm

I awoke in a dark room, with my head throbbing in pain like it'd been hit hard. The only light came from a small window that was high up to the ceiling, like a basement window. There was no door to be seen.

"Well, it must be a basement then." someone said, though I couldn't see them in the darkness.

Wait, who was that? Did they just read my mind. What hell is going on?

"Yes, apparently I read your mind and you can read mine. Because I haven't actually spoken a word."

The lights came on in the room, revealing it to have a very medieval dungeon theme to it and maybe 6'6. But that wasn't remotely disturbing compared to the person in the room, sitting on the floor across from me. It was me! Specifically me when I was fifthteen years old! This isn't possible! The black ribbon in her hair, the red velvet skirt, face caked in light foundation, and the blush used as eye shadow so I'd look like a vampire! It couldn't be anyone else but my fifthteen year old self! But how!?

"Apparently it is..so I guess you're me when I'm older?" she asked.

"Y-Yes, I'm twenty.."

"Aww, good you're awake!" called a voice, that filled the room.

"Oh God, I take it whoever you are that you're behind this?" I asked.

"Haha, that I am and I brought you two here for some special fun."

"Oh dear." said my younger self.

"You Julia, the older one are to read and review your fanfictions from the past. Specifically the fanfictions you wrote when you were fifthteen."

"What!? Why?!"My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 3458887598

"I'm bored."

I could feel blood rush to my cheeks, I did not want to look back on something, so, so horrible! I kicked and punched the walls frantically.My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 3811745800

"No! I will not do it!"

"You don't have a choice." said the voice.

A trap door from the ceiling opened and out fell some stapled together papers, the cover sheet reading "Harley Quinn: The Joker's Lover".My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 2270809287

"Nooo!" I screamed.

My younger self picked up the stack of paper, smiling as she skimmed through the first few pages. I'd written that fanfiction about a week after I'd seen the Dark Knight, and thought it'd be a good idea to have Harley Quinn from the animated series be in Christopher Nolan's Batman universe. I was even Harley Quinn that year for Halloween, in a custom made costume I'd designed. But oh God...the things I did to Harley Quinn in those pages is unforgivable.

"Neither of you will be able to leave until you've finished the review." said the voice.

"You mean, I'll never have to see her again after this?" I asked, pointing at my younger self.

My younger self glared at me, with her mouth gaped open.

"What's your problem?" she sneered.

"You existed!"

"Great! My future self is a stuck up bitch!"

"Look who's talking!"

"Enough! Begin the review or you'll be stuck here together forever!" hollowed the voice, causing the room to shake.

I sighed and reach out my hand to my younger self, motioning for her to hand me the fanfiction. She lazily tossed it at me, and curled up to a corner angrily. I began to read out loud...

Quote :

Part One: Interrogation

The detective glares at me from across the table, inside the interacation room. I sat in the chair handcoffed to the arms of it, I lickd my lips. My blond pigtails were lose and falling out and my make-up was all smeared. I rolled my blue eyes bored, waiting for him to say something. Tired of waiting I finally said something to break the ice.

Me: Oh great, I almost forgot that I used to write everything in first person. Ugh, I remember how painfully annoying and despicable I made characters when I did too.

Younger Me: Then why is this review in first person if you think it's so horrible!

Me: I said I was bad at it back THEN! I've learned a lot over five years!

Quote :

"What's up your ass?" I said, smiling sarcastically.
"The thought that anyone could be the Joker's whore," he said.
"I'm no one's whore," I stated, annouyed.
"Oh really, than why are you with the Joker?" he asked, aggressively.
"Because we're together, as in we're of value to each other." I said.
"You think the Joker actually gives a shit about you?" he said.

Me: This is some of the most forced dialogue probably ever written between a cop and a suspect being interrogated. You'd think I'd watched enough Law & Order by now to at least make it seem somewhat believable. What fucking kind of cop talks like this?

Quote :

"No, I'm not sure what exactly I am to him. But I'm of some sort of signifigance or else he wouldn't have kept me around. In fact he probbaly would've killed me ages ago," I said.
"Why don't you tell me what you know about him?" he said.
"No comment," I said.
"Do you really want to go to prison for that freak?" he asked.
"Oh, I have no intension of going to prison," I said.

Me: Ironically I loved the Harley Quinn character from the animated series, and yet I wrote her completely out of character. There were plenty of times within the series that the Joker tried and nearly did kill her when she got on his nerves. But nooo! I wanted to write their relationship as romantic, when in fact it was a chaotic and abusive nightmare.

Younger Me: Even sick people are capable of love! The Joker was lonely and just needed someone to love him!My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 2081369935

Me: It disturbs me how much you or I sound like the canon Harley Quinn, just as delusional of the reality of an abusive relationship. God, wasn't I reading Twilight for the first time when I wrote this too?

Younger Me: Oh my God! I love Twilight!My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 3079029344

Me:...I hate you...

Quote :

"Then start talking!" he shouted, banging his hand on the table.
"I don't have to say anything," I said, calmly.
His fists clenched tightly, then relaxed.
"Ok then you do realize that you're onsix counts of murder, right?" he asked.
"The only time I took anyone's life was when they threatened me with their own weapon. That's self defense you can't touch me," I said.
"You're still an accomplise to a murderer," he said.
"Only if I was aware of his plans and the Joker doesn't plan. He does what ever comes to mind, he just tells us what to do. He doesn't actually tell you why you're doing it. At least not to me, face it detective you don't have anything to press charges on me," I said, smiling.
"You're one twisted bitch, you don't even care about the lives you took," he said.
"As far as I can tell they were planning to take my life, why should I think twice about what I did when they were going to do the very same," I said.

Me: I see that I forgot to use the space bar a couple times and I can tell this was before I'd write my fanfiction and stories down before I typed them and posted them online. Also Harley is acting downright arrogant and outright stupid if she thinks her excuse that "the Joker never tells me why I'm doing something" will seriously gives her moral and legal standing for what she's done. Harley in the series was clearly emotionally unstable and highly gullible, but she was never an outright sociopath. Which her behavior and reasoning here as I wrote her seems to lead me to believe she is.

Younger Me: She is not! She is a prefect!!!!!!My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 1190088023

Quote :

He got up from his chair and paced around the room keeping his eyes on me.
"Tell me detective have you ever thought twice about taking away some "thugs" life?" I asked, smiling.
"No, they're scum and you're a freak just like your boyfriend," he said, slamming his hands on the table, his face inches from mine.
"Then you're exactly the same as the Joker and I, you don't care about who've you killed and so you're a freak too," I laughed.
He slapped me hard and pulled me to him by my clothes.
"I'm nothing like you two," he hissed, pushing me back onto my chair.
" Detective that's enough!" shouted the speakers.
I smiled as the detective shuffled away.
"I look forward to my next interagation detective!" I shouted, then laughed.

Me: I tried so hard and epically failed at trying to make Harley seem clever with her dialogue, she's acting like a fucking moronic twat here. The Joker at least had a purpose to getting under a cops skin; to get his phone call and blow up the police station. Here Harley is just acting like a child trying to get a rise out of their babysitter!

Younger Me: She is not! She totally has a point!

Me: Shut up!

Quote :

My name is Harley Quinn, I'm twentyeight years old and the Joker is my boyfriend.
This is my story...

Me: I remember thinking ending the chapter like this was so clever and smart, when in fact many artists have done it and have done it much better. Boyfriend is such a juvenile and inappropriate term for her relationship with him. Well I guess I'm being nitpicky here, I just don't think it's a very adult term (for a twenty-eight year old) for your serious partner. But I was fifthteen when I wrote this, and I've clearly done a lot of changing since then.

Younger Me: For the worst unfortunately..My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 912910220

Me: Why you! Come here!My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 2276801876

Younger Me: Ow!!! My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One) 4005450796 Get your hands off me!

To be continued...
Back to top Go down

My Harley Quinn Fanfiction (Part One)
Page 1 of 1