AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:13 am

This is nine pages, guys. Nine pages - unsporked - with Times New Roman ten-point font. How is it that Gabby15cancer can write nine pages of nothing while barely moving her plot and story along at a snail's pace and I can only manage to write five to seven pages, on average, full of plot advancing events, tidbits of filler here and there for flavor and sometimes truck loads of exposition?

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.34 Regain

They arrive on Rockfort and immediately separate in pairs to find their friends because Scooby Doo is being channeled, little do they know old enemies have regained their rightful territory once more. (Just a little credit to where credit is do, basically if it wasn't for OfficerLeonKennedy providing the lines for his characters David and Mark, I would've been lost.)

Oh, wonderful, now I know who to chase after with a chainsaw next. Thanks.

"Karla, your cleavage is showing. I'd look away but where's the fun in doing that?" David asked checking you out. "Don't know how anyone can ignore your massive jugs."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 169199c9

“Piss off dick less wonder.” You muttered while crossing your arms.

"...Huh?...I wasn't listening."

"Dave, do you not give up?!" Mark asked sighing in frustration.

"What? Why? It's not illegal.

Actually, yes, dicknose, sexual harassment is illegal.

I've done a lot more than call Smith names. She almost filled out a restraining order against me. Leon was behind it all."

So why didn't she? Because at this point you're more than just a perverted jerk, you constantly sexually harass her and you won't stop arguing with anyone and allow people to get shit done. Seriously, this is the type of guy who'd land his ass in jail for his temper and be mandated by a judge to take anger management classes.

“Yes because I live to make you miserable, your right David.” Leon answered sarcastically not sparing a glance at David as he was reading something from his cell phone.

"Why does every guy have to be a mega smartass when I'm around? No it's everyone I plan to get close to."

“Oh really? Even me?” you answered while looking back to gaze at him.

"I don't think I mentioned a smartass now did I?!"

“Screw you then.” You turned back to watch as the pilot prepared the chopper.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_1495_1330049487

"Do you ever stop flirting? Or is it a habit of yours to bother me?! You’re not in my league, babe. But if you want I can make that change. Leon, do you mind?" David asked winking.

Oh, yes, she's not in your league but you have no problems with groping her at every chance.

Have I mentioned I hate everything lately?

“You’ll die before asking her.” Leon replied angrily still not looking up.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Original
Way to take all power of decision away from the woman (not saying that Karla-Sue deserves the power of decision at this point but bear with me here).

"...That's a yes."

Mark rolled his eyes, "For the love of Jesus."

"Karla as long as I can keep my smoking level down." David slowly walked behind you and placed his hands on your chest, "Hehe, what's it like having such big boobs?"

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Originalssfdf
Guys... what can I say to this that hasn't been said already? We know they're going to argue for at least another page and a half like this. And I'd ask again why no one is doing anything about Slimy-Git's sexual harassment and assault but I know we're supposed to find this funny like in an anime or manga where a guy copes a blatant feel without consent. The thing here is that this is not an anime. This is a video game, which follows a different set of comedic rules and basics. In fact Leon is an ex-cop! He went to the Police Academy he should know what this is and call him out for it and if he's really so sick of it he'd do something himself like inform the police! But no. Like everyone else in this stupid ass fic they just take what they get, bitch and whine about it and then do nothing to prevent it!

Mark smacked his forehead with his palm.

“Eep! You pervert!” you elbowed him in the gut as he released you.

.... ... ... "Eep?" .... .... .... Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Original

"Ow!!!! Son of a bitch!!!!" David said as he fell to the ground in pain. He covered his face with both hands. "What the hell?!!!"

Gabby must have the memory of a goldfish. Karla-Sue elbowed Slimy-Git in the stomach not in the face.

“Don’t touch me you goddamn pervert.” You said coldly.

"...Go fuck yourself!!!"

David was angry, and you of course were the source of his anger.

You know, if they piss each other off this much why did Karla-Sue bother to contact him? And I'm not talking about for the bullshit and unfunny comedic purposes here. Neither he nor Cardboard have done anything thus far that Leon or Karla-Sue could not. They aren't necessary for anything.

“Karla,” Leon began while holding you back with his arms around your waist since you had lunged for the older man. “Why did you kick David in the face and sent him flying across the heliport?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Tumblr_lzcwjxjY8s1qbklpr

“Because he groped me again!”

"I told you not to touch her!" Mark scolded as he helped his brother up. "Have you learned nothing?"

"Well no I haven't...Jesus damn Christ, I was going to ask her a question!" David shouted taking Mark's hand. "Talk about sensitive!"

“Doesn’t mean you get to grab my breasts anytime you deem is the important time you dumbass!” you growled while wrestling out of Leon’s hold.

You know, the author should take her avatar's words to heart. This really is all unnecessary. All of it. This arguing, the groping - no one's laughing here. I don't even find the groping in anime and manga comedic when it happens there. It's a very real offense that should not be taken lightly.

“Karla cool it sweetheart!” Leon shouted as you growled.

“I swear if Kijuju was here your ass would be his!!!!”

What even does that mean?

"And your ass would be mine in my place, simple as that. I'll lock that mutt up with my python, and I'll watch." David smirked maniacally.

“I’ll kill you!!!!!”

"Dave!" Mark snapped.

"Kidding! I can't help it! I've never had so much fun arguing with a woman in my life." Like what a turn on she is with her hair in a ponytail!!! Damn it all!!!" He said wiping the blood off his mouth.

“Forget it Conway, she doesn’t want a perverted monkey groping her.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 311681_406736906059054_868529808_n

"Do you think that's funny?!!"

“Enough please pull ya selves together!!” Heath shouted which caused the four of you to look at him. Sighing he pulled out a map from his pocket and handed it to Leon’s free hand, “This is the map of Rockfort since none of you have been there before.”

“Let’s board then.” Leon said while adjusting his shoulder holsters and making sure you weren’t going to murder David.

“Quit looking at me like that.” You told him while loading clips into both handguns. “I’m not killing David, yet.”

"Not until I kill you first, Jugs." He bit back.

Such flippant attitudes. Clearly you're all so caring and loving to your friends, I mean just LOOK at that worry for their well-being and that hustle to hurry and rescue them! Oh, wait...

“Bite me.”

"Only in your dreams I will. Bastard."

"David stop! Leave her alone!" Mark tugged on David's arm with a rough grip.

"Ow!...I'm not apologizing if that's what you want."

Leon the poor young man was trying desperately to hold in his anger, even though the Plagas was constantly berating him.

Nice to see a cameo from the NOT-Plaga again. For a moment there I had just figured it was a plot point that had flown out the window. And really why is that thing taking so long to take over Leon? In RE4 it had a pretty good pacing over taking control. A few days at most passed and it was able to take control and start choking out Ada until she retaliated and he suppressed it with some pills Luis gave him. Really, the timeline for RE4 was only a couple of days TOPS. It wasn't weeks. This Plaga should have taken control of Leon long before now.

‘Is she the reason why you reject me so much? If I had taken over, she would be dead and gone…including her admirers.”

‘You’re not killing her. I’d kill myself and you along if you try that.’

Oh, well, now that I know how to kill two of you in one go.

'Oh whatever you say, but you can't keep resisting for long Leon...'

“Leon.”

He looked over at you, “Are you okay?”

He nodded as you led him to the helicopter; all three men were already inside. “Just having a hard time is all. Nothing to be worried about sweetheart.”

“You say that now Kennedy, but you’ll be wanting me to hug you.” You remarked as he smirked.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I hate David!!!!” you expressed angrily once you all reached the ground.

He couldn't help but laugh at your expression. "I really don't see what I did wrong, Jugs. What I do wrong?!"

“We almost crashed into that mountain! We could’ve died!!!!” you shouted fumbling with the clasps of the parachute, as you wanted to get away from David.

We didn't even go a half of a page on Word Doc before these two started fucking arguing again. *massages temples, looking pained*

David purposely moved you both towards a mountain knowing how you would freak out once you both landed that was when you started having a panic attack.

“David was that necessary to scare Karla, when you know how she is?” Leon asked, he too was angry.

I don't see what the problem with that is. She has a history of bullying and abusing others. She's just getting a taste of her own medicine for once.

"Yeah Dave, she could off had a heart attack or worse...

If only, if only.

bad enough I'm unstable from that flight!" Mark rested his hands on his legs while trying to catch up to his breath.

"But she didn't die. She's still sucking air. I don't know about you but that was better than sex...Karla, I didn't mean to scare you like that."

Why is it that everyone has to apologize to Karla-Sue for the slightest of offenses but if Karla-Sue commits some crime against nature she gets praised?

“Stay away from me you ass!” you shouted and once you had released the clasps, you turned and in took the surroundings.

It was dead.

Funny, that, considering you're in a dire situation. Maybe for once you could, oh, I don't know, ACT LIKE FUCKING PROFESSIONALS, DICKWEED!

Everything from the mountains to the crumbling buildings gave off an eerie vibe you hated it. You didn’t know how Claire had survived being on this land.

That's because Claire is a Bad Ass Mother Fucker. Or, at least, she was until you got your paws on her.

“Let’s start.” Leon said just as nervous as you were.

"If anyone's going to back out now's a good time." Mark sweated out.

"Could have said that sooner." David said as he rubbed the goosebumbs on his arms.

“Is it too dangerous to swim back to Australia?”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

Leon turned to you with a smile before slinging an arm around your shoulders; you fought the blush that was creeping its way up to your cheeks. “Listen Karla, we’re all here together and we’re gonna find them. Milla is bound to be here…it’s a good thing I convinced Nicholas to stay over there…but that’s beside the point. We’re all here and we’re gonna stop K.”

You nodded feeling much better, “Yeah, yeah you’re right.”

"Hey Jugs how you holdin' up?" David winked.

“I’m still mad at you.”

"YEAH! We're all gonna beat up K! It's gonna be a grand ol' time and we'll save our friends, too! Which is exactly why we're gonna dick around, talk some more and do ABSOLUTELY nothing of importance! Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Emot-buddy"

"Aw, you’re still burning up on me? On the plus side, your still alive."

"Ugh, David.... Karla." Mark said rather stressed out.

“Keep your brother away please.”

"Don't be that way, Jugs. I'm sorry. You know, I think you’re really pretty when you hate me."

"How many times do I have to tell you to leave her alone?"

"I don't know. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't care?" David smiled.

“Leon…”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_4329_1331426700

He chuckled while removing his arm from your shoulders, and pushing you forward. You four crossed a graveyard, following its little maze through was no problem but as soon as you four reached the end. Stairs leading down underground had stopped you in your tracks.

Leon was the first to start going down, “Come on they might be down here.”

“NO!” you then grabbed onto the iron gate grasping tightly.

“Karla!” Leon shouted as he grasped your leg as Mark took the other while David stood in front of you.

“Leon! When Chris and I went to Russia to go and find you we had to go inside a prison and it had disgusting creatures there! I’m not reliving that again!!! To hell with it!”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 131090131934

“That was in Russia!” Leon shouted pulling you.

"Yeah, babe what's there to be scared of? You have me to deal with when we get back home." David muttered under his breath.

“Shut up!”

"Both of you shut up! David!" Mark stepped in. "Now move it!"

“No, no, no, no!! Please let go I’ll wait for you out here!”

“And… what… about… Milla?” Leon asked still tugging.

“She’s…gotten…use to you.” You answered.

"Don't be such...a...baby. You're even worse than David," he tugged extra hard.

“If you don’t want me to bite your head off next Mark then shut up!!”

"But I'll make sure your I bust you on your big ass." David smirked.

Your eyes shot up at him and his suspicious smirk, “You wouldn’t dare.”

"I would."

“David, if you do that I’ll hurt you so bad Mark will feel it!!!”

"Karla, you already do. What makes you think I give a damn?" David asked giving a cold glare. "You are not in control of me."

“David…no!!!” you let go and landed face first on the ground.

“Karla?” Leon released your leg as he was coming towards you, you growled.

“Come near me and you die.”

It's time for another spitefic. It's both been awhile and this is just aggravating me to high hell and beyond. *cracks knuckles* Let's do this~!

Something loud, raucous was breaking the silence. The sound came from a hysterical woman, her hair pulled back in a ponytail as she clutched at the prison gate with all her strength. She was wailing, refusing to go on and her three partners were growing exasperated with her.

"Karla, we've dealt with worse before, I know you have," Leon soothed to his best ability. He reached out to touch her shoulder before hesitating and letting it drop back to his side.

David scoffed, hands shoved in his jacket's pocket. Despite being on a dangerous mission he had chosen his usual attire. Leather would help prevent zombie bites he figured. "C'mon, babe, this is ridiculous. Whatever happened to being a trigger-happy bitch on wheels?"

"I'm not giong in there!" screeched Karla, tightening her hold on the gate as if she thought anyone was attempting to forcibly pry her from it. "You can't make me! I refuse to go in and deal with any of this
sickening creatures!"

David pulled a cigarette from behind his ear, placing it in his mouth and lighting it. It wasn't until he had taken a long, slow drag and expelled the smoke purposefully into the woman's face did he answer. "You're a whiny little cunt, you know that?"

Leon and Mark stared at David in surprise, both disgusted by his choice in insult. David remained unfazed even as Karla tearfully glared at him. The effect was lost due to the fact that she was still clutching to the gate, pallid and fearful of what was ahead.

"Don't call me that, you bastard!" she demanded.

"Why not? It's what you are," he answered smoothly, ignoring Leon and Mark's orders that he stop. He glared at them, stunning them in to silence. "No, I will not stop now. We've been catering to this skank's every last whim up until now and I've had
enough!"

"What do you mean by that?!" Karla interrupted. "I'm a dangerous bad ass that everyone fears and respects! You don't 'cater' to me, you all just listen to me because you all enjoy my company!"

David scoffed, pushing his face close to Karla's. Smoke billowed up into the air and she had to refrain from turning and coughing or lose the glaring match.

"Listen here," David began through gritted teeth. "You can go on and on until you're killed about how much of a badass you
think you are but the truth is you don't do shit for yourself! You sit back and make us all do the work while you wait around and hope to get attention. When you don't do something you gladly take credit for it anyways like the attention seeking cunt you are."

Karla opened her mouth to protest. David continued right over, raising his voice to make sure she would not be heard adequately enough. "No. You just keep your pretty, little mouth fucking
shut until I'm done here. Because I've had enough. You pretend to care about everyone - oh, yes, I've noticed - but when push comes to shove you sit around and pretend everything's alright. And would you for the love of fucking God stop throwing your flabby chest on me and claiming I'm groping you? I've had about enough of that shit, too!"

"How-How DARE you!" Karla shrieked, looking flabbergasted. "How dare you accuse me of those things! I did no such things those were all YOUR fault, you fucker!"

"David, that's enough-" Leon began.

A bark of laughter escaped from David and he shook his head. "No, no I don't think it is, Leon. Why don't you admit to yourself you're tired of being manipulated and abused, too? I know you are. I see the glares you shoot to Karla when she's not looking. And Mark, what about you? Surely you're tired of this horse shit, too."

Karla waited, glaring at the other two men and waiting for their responses. Both looked away neither denying or confirming David's words. Karla gaped, eyes bulging.

"You all
agree with him?! ALL OF YOU?!" She reached for her handgun, releasing the gate. David took the chance to grab her harm, swinging her around and smashing her against the wall. "LET GO OF ME, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH ME!"

"God, I've never wanted to hit a woman so much before. This will just have to do for now. Hope the B.O.W.s and shit don't find ya," David answered and before she knew anything more Karla was surrounded in darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two figures peered at the computer screens; one of them displayed four people at the entrance of the underground prison. The other showed the four prisoners, the young girl was sleeping while the woman beside her held her protectively. The two men seemed to be deep in conversation.

“Well, well…look brother, seems we have four new toys to play with.”

“Ah yes, it’ll be most fun…should we tell her that they’re here Alexia?” her twin asked before turning his gaze onto his mirror image, Alexia turned her blue gaze on him before smiling.

“She knew they would come, no need to tell her since she knows already brother.”

The man whose name was Alfred turned back to the monitors of the four people descending down the stairs, three men one woman.

“That’s Karla Smith…” he drawled.

“Indeed it is brother, let’s have fun with the prisoners here first.”

“Sounds excellent indeed Alexia…”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_14231_1341902903
Alexia and Alfred Ashford were killed and nothing you try to justify for this can change that fact!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ok no one’s here let’s scram.” You say but Leon stopped you by blocking the one-way exit, which was where you all had come through.

“No Karla.”

“But look around!” you motioned with your arms at the small underground place. “Only two cells!!”

“Oh!” he mocked while mimicking your exaggeration. “Excuse me!”

Well, at least someone's finally calling her out on her shit, even if it's not very effective or will last long.

You pouted, “Anything new dumbwad?”

"Besides your hot scared ass hopping off the walls, nope." David said in a cheery tone.

“Shut up.”

"Make me, asshole."

"David not now. We're in the middle of something." Mark sighed.

"So?! Hasn't stopped me before has it because I have the mentality of a two-year-old?"

“Let’s go back up and towards the mansion that we saw from the helicopter.” You suggested as Leon nodded.

You know, I'm wondering how the fuck they're even on Rockfort at this point considering the island was blown sky high by it's self-destruct sequence halfway through Code Veronica (X).

“Sounds good, let’s go.” He said while turning around and walking out.

Mark followed suit while David walked past you, "Nice ass, jerk off. Tap that."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

You stopped and stared after him as he followed his brother through the small hallway, “I’m going to kill you one day David.” You murmured quietly in a scary voice before David stopped and turned around to face you.

You know, you keep bouncing between being a frightened little child who can't do shit for herself and then thinking you're a bad ass. You can't have it both ways because it's a complete contradiction. Because of this your threats hold no weight.

"...Come again, dick?"

“Huh? Nothing keep walking dumbass.” You answered while walking with him through the hallway.

That's right, be that coward who tries to stand up for herself only to back down and pretend it was a sneeze when confronted for it. That's real mature and awe-inspiring.

By the time you all reached the surface once again and continued onward towards the mansion, it had begun to get cold. So cold that you were able to see your breath every time you exhaled, you were hoping desperately that they would all be there safe and sound and that you wouldn’t run into K.

Though once again your mind suddenly drifted towards Claire.

You didn’t know how she was, if she was traumatized or scared but you knew she was still alive since you didn’t feel any recent pain.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

You were desperate to find her again because the idea of not knowing where both Redfields were didn’t sit well with you.

That's just because you can't stand not knowing something due to your God complex.

Claire was your best friend, and just knowing the fact that she was with your evil Barbie clone was most unsettling. What if she tortured her for information?

"Barbie clone?" Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Capn-desbelief

Well, that wasn’t really possible since Claire beat the crap out of all four you a couple of days ago.

Suddenly, your mind went from Claire back to Demitri.

Once again, Gabby can't transition from idea to idea worth shit. This is so choppy and disjointed you can't take it seriously.

You just couldn’t grasp the idea that he was dead, it felt like he was still alive…

‘No,’ you shook your head letting your ponytail sway. ‘He was killed by those hunters…I heard him, we all heard him choking on his blood.’

“You need to stop worrying so much about him.”

You perked up your head and looked over at Leon who was busy leading the group, he then looked back at you with a smile. “Demitri is dead, we all know that.”

“How did you know that I was thinking that?” you questioned and soon you realized that you had made it from the Main courtyard to a bridge.

His smile disappeared and he turned back around to lead, “Leon.”

"Hehe, lucky guess. Women don't catch on." Mark said snickering.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 000f0qyc

“Mark…don’t give me a reason to hate you…” you then went up to Leon and spun him around. “How did you know I was thinking that?” you repeated but this time in a more demanding tone.

“What I can’t assume that you were?” Leon asked before pulling from your grasp on his arm and walking over to the side where a walkway was since the bridge had been cut off by destruction.

“Because it’s downright creepy!” you retorted following him onto the unstable metal walkway.

No, you're just utterly predictable, you little skank.

"No, no, no! I don't do bridges! It's gonna break I'm telling you." David panicked.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 0001k2aw

“Let’s go dumbass, this walkway will hold you.” You encouraged as Mark followed Leon onto it.

You sighed before grabbing him and practically dragging him onto it with him protesting along the way, "No damn it! Did you not understand what I just said? I'm not good with bridges!"

“Shut up, cut out the whining or you’ll feel my gun upside your head.” You threatened while keeping a firm hold onto him the entire time.

"You know I knew you couldn't keep your hands off of me. I have that effect on you it seems. Told you not to get attached....too late."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 169199c9

“Shut it.”

“Alright,” Leon said while carefully maneuvering on the path, “Up there, is the Mansion that Karla saw along with The Military Training Facility that they used back then before the ‘98 attack to train Umbrella employees. From there we’ll split up.”

“Leon and I will go to the Mansion, Mark you and dumbass can go to the Facility.”

"Why do I have to go with David?" Mark whined.

"Why do I have to go with bigfoot?!" David mocked while pointing at his brother.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 000f0qyc

“Whine, whine, complain, complain. Shut the hell up!”

"Why don't you make me?! I'm going to die because of you." David complained crossing his arms.

“Stop whining, your not gonna die so just stop.”

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Scrubs
This is really hypocritical of the little whore after her pages long tirade of not going into a prison because "EEEW! THE MONSTERS ARE SO DISGUSTING!"

"Was that an I love you coming from your mouth?"

“Hardly.”

"I'll take that as a yes...Kennedy by the way, next time when your pleasing yourself in the restroom wash your hands twice. Heavy breathing doesn't fool anyone." David laughed as he took out a cigarette from his boot. "Maybe that's just me, I don't know."

Leon merely glared at him before taking out the map and examining it, wanting to ignore this man who was seriously grating on his nerves. “Grow up.”

"Kiss my ass...Karla, why can't I go with you?"

“Because you annoy me.”

"Ignoring.... but if I live, can I have your number?"

You twitched before gritting your teeth together, “No.”

There's a scene break coming up and I'm willing to bet this stupid, dry, and vapid argument is going to continue right on into that scene break.

"Well either way I have it...sorry Kennedy. I know you wanted to be friends." David continued to torment the agent further.

“No I’m quite content with what I have. No extra friends needed or wanted.” Leon smirked knowing full well he pressed some intense buttons on the dark head.

"David come on your wasting time." Mark said as he pulled his younger sibling by his ear.

"Ow. Leon, you and Karla better not do the nasty on this mission. I will hunt you both down."

Watching as Mark dragged off David you smirked evilly, “Oh yes we are,” you then placed your hands on your hips. “We’re gonna have S-E-X.”

"You make me sick! When we're done here, your ass is mine Smith. M-I-N-E."

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Actuallyinmyschooloneofthemostpopularkids_620e6274_ae15_7ffc

You turned back to Leon and was met with a surprised expression, “What?” you shrugged.

“Why did you tell him that? You’re gonna make him think the wrong thing now, you know your temper is really your-”

“Flaw? Yeah I know we can’t all be perfect. And I told him that because I wanted him to think that.” You smiled before Leon rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“I wasn’t gonna say flaw, now let’s go sweetheart.” Leon said before motioning for you to follow him with his head, neither you nor him noticed that you were being watched.

No, her temper is not a flaw because it only brings good things to her. She obviously likes arguing with Slimy-Git so she uses it as an excuse. And of COURSE you weren't fucking going to call it a flaw because that would mean your PWECIOUS KARWA-SUE isn't a Sue.
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Thatssotrue_1938_1330146646

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire was speechless.

Not only was Zachary Smith standing before her in the flesh but also along side him was both Steve Burnside and Sherry Birkin.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Tumblr_lti0vnBoWI1qk4ipc

She wanted to break down and cry but even she knew that would be the wrong thing to do. Steve changed but not too drastically; his reddish brown hair grew a bit more so now it was at the nape of his neck, and he definitely looked more mature then the seventeen year old boy she had met back in ‘98.

And Sherry…where could she begin to describe how much the twelve year old had grown?

Her long blonde hair now reached mid back and she too had matured since the last time Claire saw her in Raccoon city. Her eyes though, they didn’t hold innocence anymore…no…they were hard and cold, especially towards Claire.

Again, I know this was written years ago without knowledge of the upcoming Resident Evil 6 - but take that appearance and compare with this;
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Chara_sherry_ss2

Both Steve and Sherry looked as though they hated her.

You know, Sherry I kinda get, we at least had a half-assed reason for her hatred of Claire. But why Steve? He was on good terms with Claire at his death scene. Even if he survived later he would not have assumed Claire had just abandoned him as he believed he was dying at the time, too. He would know that she would think him dead and not know to come searching for him.

But why? What did she do? What did she do to them to make them despise her so much?

“Claire.” K called to her while coming up from behind her, “Take Zachary and make him change into these.”

Is it said I just flashed to a mental image of this asshole dressed in a leather catsuit?

She finished while placing the black articles of clothing in her hands, Claire at first hesitated before motioning for him to follow her.

As they walked away from the other three towards a room she noticed that he was staring at her intently. As though he was trying to figure out something, it kind of bugged her in a way, she didn’t like it when people watched her as though she was some sort of-

“Claire why are you with her? I know she’s not my little sister.”

Well hell, Zachary regained his memory.

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Edbeaba8
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 569b4d4a
Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 0001k2aw

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Horsetackle
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Angel_the_Claymore
Tiny Tina
Tiny Tina
Angel_the_Claymore

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 196

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:48 am

All they did in this chapter was argue and whine!

Oh yeah, and talk about how badass and pretty Karla is. I swear, the only reason this chapter existed was so that Karla could get David to keep feeding her more and more compliments and to shove down our throats how big her chest is. Urgh. Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 822732712
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] 172

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:43 pm

What is sickening and what I should be condemned for saying...... 50 shades of gray + twilight would still be a better fucking story then the crap she continues to write. Err...
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:50 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
What is sickening and what I should be condemned for saying...... 50 shades of gray + twilight would still be a better fucking story then the crap she continues to write. Err...
That's the sad thing, they are better stories. And the fact that I just said that makes me kinda weep on the inside....
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:56 pm

EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
That's the sad thing, they are better stories. And the fact that I just said that makes me kinda weep on the inside....

Well we have to think of it this way, we can't help that we just stated true facts. Uhhh... Why? Do you know how much shit could have been accomplished? But NOOOOOOOOOO.... We had to talk about tit grabbing and lolli gagging. She can go fuck herself. Claire would never be her best friend. If given the choice to be best friends with Karla, I would chose my head being the best friends to a guns bullet. And that wasn't even an option, I am making my own options.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:59 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

Well we have to think of it this way, we can't help that we just stated true facts. Uhhh... Why? Do you know how much shit could have been accomplished? But NOOOOOOOOOO.... We had to talk about tit grabbing and lolli gagging. She can go fuck herself. Claire would never be her best friend. If given the choice to be best friends with Karla, I would chose my head being the best friends to a guns bullet. And that wasn't even an option, I am making my own options.
I'm inclined to agree! Especially so considering the next chapter I keep stalling on. It's ten pages unsporked on my Word Doc. I so don't want to deal with that amount all at once!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:04 pm

EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

I'm inclined to agree! Especially so considering the next chapter I keep stalling on. It's ten pages unsporked on my Word Doc. I so don't want to deal with that amount all at once!

You didn't see me do this but I just did the Catholic cross for you. Please read something educational first, so you don't kill any good brain cells. Dude if I could I would rip a new asshole in this shit storm.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

You didn't see me do this but I just did the Catholic cross for you. Please read something educational first, so you don't kill any good brain cells. Dude if I could I would rip a new asshole in this shit storm.
Eh, I played some Assassin's Creed and Bioshock 2 before hand... Not so much really educational as it is interesting and bad ass.

Still, I'm only on page fucking three!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:03 pm

EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:
EVU- wrote:
ADreamingEmi wrote:

Eh, I played some Assassin's Creed and Bioshock 2 before hand... Not so much really educational as it is interesting and bad ass.

Still, I'm only on page fucking three!

Haha you needed the motivation. I understand, at least it will be somewhat more bearable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]   Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [34]
Page 1 of 1