AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
> 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

> 'Cause When I'm With You <

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : > 'Cause When I'm With You < 196

> 'Cause When I'm With You < Empty
PostSubject: > 'Cause When I'm With You <   > 'Cause When I'm With You < Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking.

But I have a confession to make: No, I'm not a newbie. I'm returning for the second time after months of going silent without a form of communication due to extenuating circumstances. And believe me those circumstances were very... dire.
I've been... dealing with a lot for the past two years. I've dealt with a lot of people of varying shapes, sizes, backgrounds... I've dealt with situations that both gave me a life lesson to never forget yet scars to always remember...

By this point, at least two of you might remember me if not three of you. For those of you that don't, heck... I don't blame you! I don't blame you one bit for that. And for the newer members reading this post, please allow me to introduce myself...

This is Miyu.

Or well, I used to go by Miyu. I just go by different aliases now such as Shu or Mystery.

And I wanted to say not only do I wish to return (if I'm welcome, of course), but... I wanted to say that I'm sorry for disappearing so suddenly. I'm sorry for vanishing into what seemed like thin air and leaving no traces. And I know that an apology will not fix that or change that. But I wanted to make one to each and every single one of you because you each deserve it; even if I don't know you and you don't know me. I truly feel you all deserve an apology because this was a Moderator that disappeared from the site.

And I'm sorry.

And I hope I can be forgiven.

I didn't want to disappear permanently without ever giving you all an apology if things still were going south for me... but right now they're not. They're going so much better than before, and I wanted to at least do this today before anything else (despite the emotional days).

So, dear members of this beloved site... I thank you for taking the time to read this if you do... and I hope that you all continue to have fun here. Really and truly even if life takes you far away.

> 'Cause When I'm With You < Tumblr_of7h0vQbUt1rfx24fo1_500
Back to top Go down

> 'Cause When I'm With You <
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: ---- :: Introductions-
Jump to: