AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

My dad and my roommate..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : My dad and my roommate.. 172

My dad and my roommate.. Empty
PostSubject: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:10 am

I love my roommate too death I really do, and my dad it is the same exact way. But sometimes I feel like I am the roommate, and that she is his biological daughter. For instance, the ither day I watched nocountryfor old men, I told my dad and all he said was «hnn»

Wednesday he came home really late, like eleven thirty late, and I give him a hu and was talking to him and he was just like «mmmhm», my roommate talks to him and then he talks to her li;e a normal fucking person.

He always says I never talk to him, and this is why. I hate it. It makes me feel like I dont matter and that I am an incovenience.
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : My dad and my roommate.. Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 2:17 am

That really sucks, Emi. It really does and sadly I know the feeling myself. It's not a good feeling to have.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:51 am

Half-Truth [ Memory ] wrote:
That really sucks, Emi. It really does and sadly I know the feeling myself. It's not a good feeling to have.

It is honestly one of the worst, but oh well. I am sorry that you do too fang. Dads are just odd at times.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am

ADreamingEmi wrote:

It is honestly one of the worst, but oh well. I am sorry that you do too fang. Dads are just odd at times.
It really is. And mine's my mother, not my father. At least you get a response of some sort. My mother will sit there on the computer and not even blink at me after I tell her something. Then after I think she's suddenly gone deaf and I've repeated myself about four times she finally responds that she heard me the first time despite not nodding, "hmm"ing, saying anything or even blinking in response. Err...
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : My dad and my roommate.. 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:11 pm

If it makes ya feel any better, my step dad is a mentally abusive nut job who will buy his daughters love through expensive gifts but completely ignore and forget about his two step daughters that he raised since they were in elementary school.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:

It really is. And mine's my mother, not my father. At least you get a response of some sort. My mother will sit there on the computer and not even blink at me after I tell her something. Then after I think she's suddenly gone deaf and I've repeated myself about four times she finally responds that she heard me the first time despite not nodding, "hmm"ing, saying anything or even blinking in response. Err...

In a bitter sweet turn, I've never met my real mother, but I am pretty sure with what I have heard about her that is exactly how she would be. And if she heard you the first time then she should answer you and not be a dick. My dad isn't like that all the time but whenever I talk that is basically what he does. I hate it. And he wants to fuss when I do it to him.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Dream Drops wrote:
If it makes ya feel any better, my step dad is a mentally abusive nut job who will buy his daughters love through expensive gifts but completely ignore and forget about his two step daughters that he raised since they were in elementary school.

I have been there with my step mom! What the fuck is with step parents. She would do that for my brothers, and youngest sister because they were her biological children and me and my full sister wernt. That was her way of "setting the example of who belonged to who." She is a sick bitch, the irony her name is Carla. Go figure. Our dad would leave actual food out fr us to eat when he had to go to school, and she would throw it away, make her something good and the other 3 too. She would make my sister and I chicken brother and sandwitches for dinner. Every night. She is going to die an aids death.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
I have been there with my step mom! What the fuck is with step parents. She would do that for my brothers, and youngest sister because they were her biological children and me and my full sister wernt. That was her way of "setting the example of who belonged to who." She is a sick bitch, the irony her name is Carla. Go figure. Our dad would leave actual food out fr us to eat when he had to go to school, and she would throw it away, make her something good and the other 3 too. She would make my sister and I chicken brother and sandwitches for dinner. Every night. She is going to die an aids death.

Wow. That's really, really bad! Way worse then what I went through. I was just emotionally abused and neglected by my mother growing up (even now at times it still goes on).

I find it interesting her name is Carla.... Go figure, right? That name is officially ruined for me now.
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : My dad and my roommate.. 196

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:50 pm

I'm sorry, Emi. I really am. It's things like this that make me question the sanity of this world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dad and my roommate..   My dad and my roommate.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My dad and my roommate..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Rants and Reviews-
Jump to: