AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Empty
PostSubject: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:23 pm

So I felt like doing an Rp for this movie, and I've got Fang into the movie as well~ :D I guess I'll start.

---

Knight was in a deep slumber, not even knowing the hyper-sleep chamber was turning off and opening. She soon felt the small breeze from inside the Sulaco, shivering a bit as she tried to open her eyes. Knight wasn't very fond of hyper-sleep-- she'd rather have a nice warm bed. The female stretched slightly before hearing the sounds of the rest of the Marines in her platoon waking up. "They don't pay us enough for this shit.." Knight heard Drake mumbled tiredly.

~

Drake heard Vasquez mumble a comment towards him before he sat up, spotting Apone already up and lighting a cigar. "All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the Corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!" He stated proudly, Hudson just rolled his eyes as Drake and Vasquez got themselves up.
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:56 pm

[[I've only watched the movie once so my details on this scene are a little blurry - forgive me if I bullshit it a little. XB]]

Fang grunted as the hyper-sleep was broken, hearing the voices of the platoon mates around her as they awoke. She could distinctly hear Gunny Apone's voice priding the Corp lifestyle even as she sat up, running her hands through her short, auburn hair. She glared around blearily, a scowl on her face.

Finally she growled, "Whatever time it is it's too damn early for this shit."

----

Corporal Hicks smirked a little, shaking his head at Apone's little speech. He may have thought to be inspiring the others but even Hicks heard Frost grumble under his breath about hating the job of a Marine. Hicks was up and moving with the rest of them, heading off to get dressed without complaint. He was the second in command and was to act in a professional, respectable manner for the others to look up to.

Hicks spared a glance around, smiling to himself momentarily as he thought about how none of those in the platoon probably looked up to anyone else in the room. They were all a rowdy bunch, rather unprofessional looking at best. Still, they were good. Hicks could rest easy knowing that. From nearby he could hear Hudson question Vasquez;

"So, do you ever get mistaken for a man, Vasquez?"

"No. Have you?" Hicks heard Vasquez taunt back smoothly.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 pm

[[Haha, it's all good~]]

--

"That's the Corps for ya!" Knight teased tiredly as she almost rolled herself out of the chamber. Exhaling sharply as her barefeet touched the cold floor. "Someone tell Hudson to fetch me my slippers!" She teased once more.

"Not a good idea, man. She'll probablly chew em' up!" Hudson retorted from behind his locker, causing Frost and Spunkmeyer to chuckle softly at his comment.

Knight flipped him off, and she knew that he knew; even though he couldn't see her do it. She noticed Ripley give her a look which said 'grow up' as the young female brushed a lock of her light brown hair out of her eyes before shuffling over to her locker and getting dressed.

~

At Vasquez's taunt, Drake grinned before pulling on his shirt.

"Hey, ¡mira!" Vasquez spoke to Ferro, "Who's Snow White?" She asked.

"She's supposed to be some kinda consultant. Apparently she saw an alien once." Ferro answered as Hudson came up from behind.

"Whoopee-fuckin'-do. Hey, I'm impressed." He taunted. Drake ignored the two as he made his way over to the line for breakfast; looking at it oddly, wondering what the hell he was looking at. It didn't look like food ... at all.. But they still had to eat it anyway.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 pm

From the side Fang heard Hudson call out "Not a good idea, man. She'll probably chew 'em up!"

Smirking as she tugged on an overly large bandana around her neck much like a scarf she rose her voice to be heard by him; "Hey, Hudson! I'd be careful if I were you! Lassie there may be there may be the resident puppy but she's not the one barkin' up a tree right now!"

She slipped on the Marine jacket quickly after, buttoning it up and rolling up the sleeves to her liking. She quickly hurried off to get some food, even if it didn't look all the edible. Hyper-sleep left her feeling starved.

--

"Hey, now! Easy!" Hicks shouted over everyone, though the smile was still in place on his lips. "Let's not break anyone in too badly, huh?"

Apone was ushering them all out only a moment later, yelling about the briefing being soon and that they all needed to shovel food in their mouths before then. Hicks waited. He would wait until the others left and received their food before getting his own. Gunnery Sergeant Apone may be in charge but he was second-in-command and that meant he would wait until everyone else had food before he did.

Hicks also waited for Private "Knight" to walk by. He wanted to utter a few words of reassurance to her about the teasing aimed her way.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:40 pm

"Oh hell no, Knight's not the sensitive type!" Drake commented as he wrapped an arm around Knight's shoulder pulled her close to his side in an affectionate side-hug before speaking once again. "What do ya say to that, Tunerak?"

Knight smirked as she spoke up, "Woof woof, motherfucker. Woof woof!" She sounded off, as if it were her own catchphrase. Causing Hudson to burst into laughter. She did hear Hicks' words and gave him a cheeky smile.

"Shit, man.." He spoke amusedly before getting is tray and taking a seat. Knight tried to find a good spot and ended up sitting by Ripley and Bishop. Knight was alright with Bishop, she thought he was too caught up in his lab work. But there was a huge difference between a Android dog and a Android made to look like a human..

~

Drake took his seat and saved a spot for Fang and Vasquez so they could sit, "What is this crap?" Spunkmeyer questioned, staring at the cornbread. Drake rolled his eyes as he poked the food around on his plate before shoveling it into his mouth. He noticed Knight sitting at the other side of the table with Ripley, Burke, and Bishop.

"I think Knight's on to Burke's bullshit.." He whispered toward Vasquez and Fang, he'd heard Knight mumble something about Carter Burke before they went into hyper-sleep. She'd said 'Burke was like the sea, you should never turn your back to him'.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Fang took her saved seat next to Drake, Vasquez taking up his other side in the moment following.

"Burke, huh?" she questioned, picking up the questionable piece of corn bread before shoving it unceremoniously into her mouth. She swallowed thickly before she spoke again. "What's the deal with him anyways?"

Vasquez scoffed, peering around Drake at the other woman. "You don't pay attention to anythin', do you?"

"I only pay attention to shit in my way and shit I can blow up. Everything else is minor details," she answered with a smug smile.

----

Hicks cast a quick glance around, taking note of where everyone was in relation to himself. He frowned slightly as he noticed Knight off to the side table with the Android, Ripley and Burke. He would have rather had the whole platoon together at the same table.

[[Gaaah! That was so tiny! *punts her Hicks post for lacking proper detail and any actual reactions*]]
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Knight did her best not to call out Burke on his ideas, she'd studied Xeno's with a passion though she chose the Corps over becoming a scientist because she wasn't cruel enough to put people through such pain. Upon joining the Corps she met Fang, whom she had respect for. She looked up to Fang, in a sister sort of way. Her eyes panned over to Ripley; who was eyeing Bishop strangely. Knight noticed Bishop's finger bleeding white from the knife trick they wanted Bishop to do.

~

Drake scoffed lightly as he remember what else Knight said about Burke. "She said the bastard was 'bat-shit crazy, and that we're expendable; according to Burke', she said." Drake finished as he stuffed a piece of cornbread into his mouth.

Vasquez scoffed amusedly, "That Knight, I swear. Sometimes she talk to much for her own good.." She stated to the two.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm

[[OOC: Hey, are we still gonna Rp? Just a thought. X3]]
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 2:55 pm

((Oh my God, I've neglected all these roleplays for so long what is wrong with me even? XB))

"Hey, Knight! Don't look so sour over there!" Hicks called out, smirking over at the youngest of the platoon. She looked so very aggravated being seated over by Ripley, Burke and Bishop and he couldn't quite say why having heard none of their conversation from where he sat.

----

"Aren't we always seen as 'expendable' though?" Fang answered before unceremoniously shoving a piece of cornbread into her mouth. She wrinkled her nose in disgust before she swallowed.

"This cornbread sucks," she quickly announced under her breath her mood quickly souring because of it.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Knight smirked softly when she heard Hicks. "I'm just over here to see how the other half lives!" She shouted back at him. Ripley eyed the Private rather nicely before stabbing her fork intthe piece of food on her plate.

"Just don't let her eat your food, Ripley!" Hudson taunted towards Knight, who just grinned to herself.

"Hey, enough.." Apone spoke up before taking a bite of his cornbread.

~

Drake nodded softly, "Shit, man. At least we're doing something, I'm tired of dealing with Hudson's goofy ass." He joked. Vasquez grinned a bit as Fost mumbled something about the cornbread. Soon Hudson was speaking of Bishop's knife-trick, winking at Fang before he got up and followed Hudson toward the other table.

[[OOC: Blah, it may be too small. My Tablet is cray-cray..]]
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:36 am

Hicks smirked, shaking his head at Knight's and Hudson's antics. They were definitely the two jokers on the platoon, that was for sure. He returned to eating, keeping any eye on the rest of the group. Everyone seemed to enjoy being awake and on the move again.

He rotated his shoulder, himself. It felt good to be able to move. He always felt a little cramped up when he got out of the chambers.

----[x]----

Fang chuckled, glancing at Drake and playfully telling him "I'm sure you are."

A mischievous look seemed to appear in Fang's eye at the way Drake winked at her before going to mess with Hudson. Hudson was always an easy one to toy with, especially when he was being boastful. She watched eagerly, almost forgetting the food in front of her, as Drake followed after Hudson.

Was it just her or was that a smirk in place on his face?

Fang's own smirk widened at this and she waited eagerly to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Knight watched the PFC and the Private, soon Bishop placed his hand on the table. Knight smirked softly as she watched Drake grab Hudson's hand and place it next to Bishop's hand before Bishop placed his hand on Hudson's.

"Shit, man. What are you--" Hudson mumbled in a rather caught off guard tone of voice. Knight had taken the small window of time get up, pick up her food tray, and make her way over to the spot left open by Drake. Smiling amusedly at Hicks.

---[X]---
Drake chuckled amusedly as Bishop began to move the knife slowly around he and Hudson's fingers. The look on Hudson's face made the trick almost funny as it was dangerous. On the inside, Drake was lucky it wasn't him in Hudson's position. Before he knew it, the fun was over. Hudson was checking his hands for any cuts and wounds. "That's not funny, man." Hudson muttered as Drake made his way back over to the table Fang and the others were sitting at.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:48 pm

[[OOC: I'm just going to come right out and say it. At the rate this is going I'm probably going to drop out of this roleplay.

There's very little I can respond with in terms of Hicks and Fang. There's only the bare minimum effort being given and there's nothing left for me to respond to other than to repeat that once again Hicks and Fang are sitting and eating. This is even sadder considering we've been going off the movie entirely.

I'd like to think I'm not asking too much to ask for some 'give', something to actually respond to in the roleplay but.... I don't know.]]
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:53 pm

[[OOC: What would have in mind?]]
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:58 pm

[[OOC: I hate to say "Go check out RP A and compare" because the other roleplays I'm in at the moment are so far from this fandom it'll be like comparing apples to oranges but in this case I have to.

If you go and check both Our Destinies and C O R R U P T I O N you'll be able to see just how much effort and attention to detail that we've placed in our posts so that we can keep them going, so that even just one of someone else's cast of characters can respond to something. Even our shortest replies have something able to be replied to.]]
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Pbucket
PokéPartner : Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} 037

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:59 pm

RP couldn't help but laugh at the look on Hudson's face as she walk past him with her tray.

"Did you piss you pants Hudson or did you spill oj on the floor?"

She then sat where Knight had originally been sitting know that she probably wanted to talk to Fang before the briefing.

(sorry this is so short)
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:16 pm

[[OOC: Ahhh, one-liners! Ahhhh *screech* *wheeze* *cough*, c'mon; I know you can do better than that! ;3]]

Knight watched as her superior officers stood up and made there way out of the mess hall. She followed the others, making sure to dump out what little was left on her tray. Placing it onto the small stack of dirty trays to be washed. Knight walked with Vasquez, chatting with the woman about what could possibly be going on, and why they were here.

---[X]---

Hudson ignored RP's comment as he got up slowly, noticing Ripley's horrified reaction to finding out Bishop was a Synthetic. Hudson watched as she pushed the tray of cornbread out of Burke's hand. "Looks like she don't like the cornbread neither." Frost muttered. Hudson chuckled lightly as he got up with his tray and followed the others. He'd noticed that Knight seemed to be in an odd mood, listening to her convorsation with Drake and Vasquez.

"She's always like that.." Ferro muttered to Hudson.
Back to top Go down
NavyReservist
Wild Ace
Wild Ace
NavyReservist

DigiPartner : Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Pbucket
PokéPartner : Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} 037

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 pm

After most everyone has left to the armory, RP quickly eats to catch up to them. She puts her tray away and joins the troops lounging among the racks of hig-tech weaponry.

Alone: "Tench-hut!"

Everyone snaps to from lounging, RP next to Vasquez. Gorman enters with Burke and Ripley. RP keeps a straight face trying to keep herself from showing disgust at Burkes prescience.

Gorman: At ease. I'm sorry we didn't have time to brief before we left Gateway but...

Hudson then cuts in,

Sir?

RP rolls her eyes at Hudson's 'interference'. Vasquez notices the eye roll and smirks.

Gorman in a annoyed fashion replies,

Yes, Hicks?

RP let's out a chuckle at Gormans mistake and whispers to Vasquez at a tone that only the troops can hear her,

What a little inexpierenced dip shit?

Hick rolls his eyes and would have figured someone else to comment about Gormans inexperience first. Drake is smirking and having a hard time speaking up about Gorman as well.

Was that better??[b]
Back to top Go down
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:45 pm

[[OOC: Yup~!]]

Knight didn't make a sound at RP's comment, she just stayed quiet the whole time. She'd noticed a change in Ripley's behaviour. The female Private sighed softly as she watched Gorman motion for Ripley to tell everyone what she wanted to say.

"This thing, it seemed to lay an egg inside his throat -- he was fine after four hours. During dinner, the thing just seemed to burst through his chest--" Ripley stated.

Knight nodded, "Xenomorph.." She mumbled.

"A bug?" Hudson mumbled to Knight. Knight nodded as she glanced at Hudson and turned to Hicks.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 pm

[|Admin Notice: Due to the more one on one nature of this current rp, it has been moved to our new One on One roleplay section. Just so you know, it is right underneath Group Roleplay.

This topic will remain in One on One Roleplay from now on.

Thank you for your time

--Oki|]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}   Aliens [1986] {Open Rp} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens [1986] {Open Rp}
Page 1 of 1