AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] 2nged5x

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Empty
PostSubject: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12]   The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Oki: Goooooddddd. I haven't touched this thing in a long time. I really should but I don't. Not my fault! I declare it to not be my fault! I don't know how, but that's what I'm sayin'!

Fang: And if I've been pulled into this, somewhat by my own volition, mostly under the agreement that I get to drenk - I already gotta typo!This can only go uphill from here! - DRINK as much vodka as I wish while we spork!

Oki: Sounds like a good time to me~. Let's do this!

Fang: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LET'S DO THIS! .... .... Yeah, I'm a little tired, too. This should only go uphill! ... Right...?

Quote :
Mikki’s p.o.v. I was halfway through Route 30. Also know as the young battle path. Why? Because so many beginning pokemon trainers have battles along this route.

Fang: Yung battle path? Who the fuck calls it that?! *drinks moer vodka(

Quote :
And unfortunately for them, I had quite a few years of experience when it came to battling. What can I say, I’m a battle freak. I thought to myself.

Oki: You know, I think there would be more complications in battling if it were real, not through a video game. Mikki-Sue is a rookie trainer. She would not know how to control her Pokemon well enough at this point. At least when I wrote a sucked into a plot series, I made that known through a Fearow!

Fang: Oh, yeah! Totally got some years under her belt - pffft! What aloser! 'Cause you can TOTALLY tell your Pokeon to DODGE in the game and combo attacks - Oh, wait! No! YOU CAN'T!

Quote :
According to my last pokedex check Bara was at level 8 and had learned Razor Leaf. While Haru was at level 5 hadn’t learned anything new yet.

Fang: You know, I know Paul used his Pokedex to scan who strong his Pokes were in the anime but I don't think it equated them to levels, either.

Oki: I think it's a bid to make Mikki-Sue look smart. She really seems to want to throw everything she knows about the games and anime into this series, whether it will break canon later on or not.

Quote :
But he was really tough! After all he had been leading a large flock of his own kind.

Oki: Which would also mean that the Spearow would be less likely to listen to Mikki-Sue. But apparently, all Pokemon are supposed to love her! Cause that's how it works! Can't have any Pokemon dislike their trainer for any reason!

Fang: *wisely chooses to drink vodka instead of respond to the Suethor's bullshit*

Quote :
I’d also met this older man picking apricorns and he gave me a spare Apricon box! I pulled out my poke gear to check the map.

“Okay, we’re close to the end of route 30 and we take a left turn after words to get to Violet City.” I read as me and Bara walked on.

Oki: Oh! So now you need the friggen map!

Fang: I'd love to actually have these events epanded upon! Just some detail is all I ask! C'mon!

Quote :
I bumped into something and tumbled over it. “Owww!”

“Oh no! Come back!” I heard someone yell as I dusted off. It was a little boy with a net far too big for him to handle.

Fang: And insert stereotypical trainer - Bug Trainer! Bet'cha he doesn't get a name, any ime soon either!

Oki: Most likely. No one seems to actually care about who they fight unless it's a canon character anymore.

Quote :
He was chasing a Ledyba that was flying off into the dusk. “You made me lose that Ledyba.”

“I’m sorry.” I said. “It was an accident, I wasn’t looking where I was going.”

“Sorry isn’t going to help me! Let’s battle.” The bug catcher said releasing a Caterpie. I pulled out my Handy-Dandy pokedex and let it speak.

Oki: Hey look! It's one of those 'You're the bad guy in this so we've got to battle to fix it'! I can already see Mikki being the 'victim' for everything even if it was actually her fault in the end.

Fang: *snorts in amusement* I love how the asshoel Bug Trainer doesn't even bother to waite for an answer forthe battle before calling out a Pokemon.

Quote :
“Caterpie, the worm pokemon. Caterpie uses the suction cups on its feet to climb trees and feed on it’s favorite leaves.”

“Okay then, I know the perfect remedy to this mess. Let’s go Haru!” I said releasing him from his ball. But the opposing trainers Caterpie freaked out and forced itself back into it’s poke ball.

Oki: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Thatssotrue_11209_1337691628

Oki: Are you friggen KIDDING ME?! You're really doing this author?! You're really doing this?!

Fang: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Tumblr_lv12gxnNQ61r0r60n

Quote :
“Spear~?” Haru asked me.

“I guess it got scared of you Haru.” I said with a small sweatdrop. I know Flying types have a good advatage over bug types. But I didn’t think it would be like that.

Fang: It would make more sense if it was something liek a Taillow versus a Wurmple considering Taillow eat Wurple. Here it's just at "WTF" moment that's porbablyl uspposed to be funny but eisnt'!

Oki: I don't find it amusing at all. In fact, it's just giving me more of a taste on how this fic is going to end up. Mikki-Sue is going to have everything spoon fed to her. She won't have to try in this series.

Fang: Of course it's not funny. But the Suethor shure thinks that it is. Sadly enough.

Quote :
“Maybe it thought you were going to eat it.” The bug catcher was staring at the poke ball in disbelief.

“Okay let’s try this again.” The bug catcher said switching poke balls. “Go Weedle!” And out came the little yellow worm looking ready to battle. “Weedle, use poison sting!” And Weedle came charging with it’s horn straight at Haru.

Fang: Okay, I get that Pokmon have differnt personalities and all but what makes Wheedle so deffirent from Caterpie here? Why doesn't Wheedle retreat like Caterpie did? *belches* Awww! Doritos and vodka don't taste good together! Let's eat mor Doreitos to counterbalance it out! .... 'Cuase that makes sens!

Quote :
“Haru dodge!” I shouted but it was to late. Weedle had gotten Haru by the wing. “Haru, use peck!” Haru gave a good peck and I guess at such close range was a little to much for the Weedle since it fainted.

Oki: See here, one hit and no issues from the previous attack from the Weedle, which mind you can easily poison another Pokemon. Yup, this is just great.

Fang: I hate Weedle. Those little bastards almost always poison me!

Quote :
“Oh no, I’m out of pokemon like that?!” The bug catcher wailed. I guess he wasn’t going to force his Caterpie to battle if it was that scared. Which was something to be admired.

Oki: Of course it is. Because you're going to be the Purity-Sue/Copy-Sue of this fic! There is so much N in this character that it's actually quite sickening!

Fang: *vaguely looks sick for a brief moment* I dont know if it's the character or the vodka I've drank already but it's definitely makin' me sick already!

Oki: It is all of this sickening story and probably the vodka too. Bad combo is bad!

Fang: Awesome combo is AWESOME! Vodka keeps me happeh~! Just ask Spectre~! <3

Quote :
After checking that Haru wasn’t poisended and putting him back in his poke ball, I walked up to him.

Fang: You know, I'm fucking BUZZED already off of vodka and I mispelled poison closer than she did earlier! I almost speledi t as P-O-S-O-I-NE-D earlier until I fixed it! While still drunk mind you!

Quote :
“Hey good battle though.” I said offering a handshake.

“You really think so?” The bug catcher said sniffing a bit. “Gee thanks. I’m Don.”

Oki: Oh, now he gets a name!

Quote :
He said finally returning my handshake. “I guess I still got a lot to learn.”

“Everyone does!” I said brightly. “When it comes to pokemon, you never ever stop learning.”

Oki: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Thatssotrue_1490_1330049150

Fang: Can I kill myself now?

Oki: No! You're going to finish this with me, darn it!

Fang: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Emot-smith

Quote :
We exchanged phone number incase we wanted a rematch. And He went back on the path to Cherrygroove and I went back onto the path to Violet City.

Fang: 'Cherrygroove', huh? Is that the place wher the Emperor got his groove back? .... ... I'm sorry that ws bad and I know it. I'll hit myself. (punches self*( OW!

Oki: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Thatssotrue_6329_1332799601

Quote :
There is something lovely, mysterious and somewhat scary about going through the woods as the Sun sets.

Fang: When the hell did we get here? I thought were on the path or some shit?

Oki: She jumps about so often, it's hard to even keep track. It's like, trying would probably end up killing you.

Fang: You know, I often bitch about the scene transitions in Gabby's or Bambi Birthday's fics but at least they use a string of symbols to notify the reader of a scene change!

Oki: Yea, there's no warning here at all. I can only imagine it'll get worse as she starts switching P.O.V's later on.

Quote :
It’s lovely because the woods turns from green to gold. It’s mysterious because the shadows are growing long and seem to creep and whisper around you. And it’s a little scary because it means night will soon be upon you. I pulled of the path and started to set up a camp.

Oki: Do we really need a description as to why the woods look 'pretty' and 'mysterious' at dusk? You know who's pretty and mysterious? Fucking Casshern! Look at this lovely man!

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] AWWWWWWWW

Oki: Pretty and mysterious! Beat that Mikki-Sue!

Quote :
“Bara, would you mind finding some places that have firewood while I get the tent started?” I asked Bara. Bara gave a smile and nodded and went off. It’s a warm night I know, but roasting marshmallows seems like to much fun to miss. And I knew I would have a tough time setting up the tent by myself.

Oki: When did she get all of these supplies? We didn't even get what she had packed other than a few basics. Even then, it's not much.

Fang: I don't even know and I've been following your spork since day one.

Oki: She just kinda made it appear! Because that's possible now, right?

Quote :
“This goes here. And then this goes there. No wait that isn’t right.” I can do a lot of things. But setting up a tent isn’t one of them yet.

Oki: The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Thatssotrue_3387_1330884143

Oki: I didn't know setting up a tent was that difficult. Any moron knows how to do that!

Fang: It' really isn't. I've set up a tent a few times. THe most difficult part is if ithe tent poles don't cooperate with you.

Oki: It really isn't. That's about the only issue and even that's not hard to get through.

Quote :
“Chikorita!” Bara said happily. He’s probably found quite a load then. And I had only them gotten the tent halfway set up. I let out Haru too.

“Okay gang, let’s get that firewood.” I said and Bara led the way. Bara led us to a thicket where there was lots of twigs and a few heavyer branches. “Good Job Bara, let’s take some of it back.” Haru carried a twig or too in his mouth. Bara who hadn’t learned vine whip yet was carrying a good stack of twigs with his vines and I took the heavier logs.

Oki: And we've hit another extremely boring patch of this cluster fuck of a fan fiction.

Fang: Spearow don't have mouths! They have beaks!

Quote :
When we returned to the half built tent I went to work on setting up a fire. That’s something I was good at. I got all the wood arranged as it should and then put rocks I could find around it. No need in getting hurt or letting it spread. I got a lighter out from my bag and let the kindling part. Soon small flames began to lick the wood.

“Now to get back to the tent.” I said even more determinedly.

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12] Tumblr_ljtam0OtOy1qfl0xr

Oki: I hate how she ends chapters like this. I really do. She could have kept going but left it off with a sentence, leaving all of this cut off and awkward feeling.

Fang: It's her sad attempt cliff hangers. It doesn't work of course but it's an attempt.... Makes me want to \beat her upside the head of course!

Oki: I just wish I could beat her for writing this period...
Back to top Go down

The Very Best! [Review of ☄ Sucked into a game ☄] by windgirl13 [12]
Page 1 of 1