AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.45 In Control

(Back with the next chapter! Hizza! There is about oh...a good five or six chapters left until series 3 is over...I already started on number 4!)

When did the adding her own thoughts to the chapter's update become a good idea?

Making a deal with the enemy is very unwise...too bad Karla thinks its the right thing to do...

That's because Karla-Sue is frequently stupid and unwise. This is not shocking in the least given her previous behavior, mannerisms and thought processes.

“Alright so I did some research and it looks like Mercury is handling the Uroboros project.”

Wait, what?! No! Uroboros was the project headed by Wesker and funded secretly by Tricell! What the fuck?! How did Mercury get the data for that on top of knowing what the end result was supposed to be in order to strive for that goal?

Jason said casually while running his fingers over the keys of his laptop.

“Uroboros?” Chris looked at Sheva as she looked at him back.

“Didn’t K19 tell you that the one in Kijuju was a small portion?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Original2

“Ugh, that’s right…but…what are they planning?” he asked to no one in particular.

Something stupid, I'm sure.

Claire sat up suddenly while looking at her brother, “I remember her saying that she wanted to take down Karla, meaning as in kill her. In order to do that she was gonna hit the points that are most dear to her.”

“Well she had us, so what’s left?” Carlos asked.

Jill placed a finger on her chin, “Bethany and Oscar, and…”

“BETA!” Rebecca added as Jill glanced at her.

“Hey I think my babe is on to something.” BillyBenny said as Rebecca hid her blush,

We've got about eight or nine chapters to go in this thing not including another pointless aside and they're all just now connecting the dots on this one. Make of that what you will.

Jill shrugged and looked at Chris as he smiled. She felt herself get warm but before anyone could notice you and Leon strolled back in, everyone let out a noticeable sigh once they saw him normal again.

At the same time Alexis came back in, “Well Oscar is okay but he said that if he ever saw Leon again he was taking out Old Shelby or something…”

You sighed while patting Leon on the shoulder, “Goodbye Leon, I’ll always love you.”

“...Old Shelby?” David questioned.

“Old Shelby is his grenade launcher.” You answered jovially

I don't believe that's entirely legal to have one of those just lying about. In fact I'm roughly 100% certain it's not.

as you looked back at Leon and saw him noticeably blanch.

“Whoa, nice.” Jill said as she gave an apologetic grin to Leon.

“Poor Leon, I understand your pain.” Mark chuckled.

“Yes, having a woman take over you does has its toll doesn't it Mark?” David smirked.

"I...don't know what you mean by that," He blushed. "I'm my own boss."

“Pfft, do lie about that.” Claire remarked.

"Claire!"

None of these morons can keep focused for longer than a minute, has anyone else noticed this or is just me?

“Ok, so Mercury what’s up?” you asked Jason.

Jason swallowed thickly and everyone stood quiet knowing he found something worth fearing, “The Uroboros, well Mercury has been working with it and well…then everything just comes up blank. I mean, I have no idea what they want to do with it.”

Most likely because the Suethor couldn't figure out how to spill the beans on that and was uncreative in the process of slipping the information in other than in a giant info-dump. How is that? Am I in the ballpark?

“Hang on,” Chris said as he stood up and looked at you. “K said that she wanted to kill you, that’s obvious, but Rebecca and Jill both just pointed out that she’ll be aiming for what’s dear to you.”

“Which is your parents and BETA,” Jill added.

You nodded crossing your arms, “Ok.”

“If she has been connected to Mercury what if they’re conspiring to launch Uroboros?”

Shocking. It's like I've heard that exact. same. plot point. in one of the games - oh, wait....

“Where?” you didn’t like where this was going and by the look on Jill’s face, you really wouldn’t like it.

“BETA’s divisions!” she exclaimed. “If that happens then Uroboros will be released creating a world-wide pandemic! Each BETA division is located in large areas of the world!”

It shocks me how the Suethor just believes she can rip off canon directly for her shitty series and expect serious fans to run with it. Then again I'm also fairly certain she made a deal with a crossroads demon for this crap to become popular so that could have something to do with it.

You paled as your hands dropped to your sides, she was right. Even if you evacuated the divisions that wouldn’t stop the parasite from spreading and infecting…it would be hell on earth.

“They have missiles…” Claire confirmed. “Missiles, they could launch at the same time and hit those divisions.” Her voice was quiet and serious as was the atmosphere in the room.

Missiles that Wesker also planned to use to get a plane blown out of the air to launch the Uroboros contained inside. Really, Suethor, if you're going to plagiarize ideas at least try to be subtle about it.

“A world wide shitfest and we wouldn’t be able to stop it,” you suddenly said. “It would be difficult and impossible.”

That's contradictory there. Difficult implies there'd be a way to stop it while the chances being slim that it would be possible to succeed while impossible is just that.

“What if we disarm the missiles before they’re deployed?” Eric asked.

“We would need to know exactly where they’re located.” Leon replied.

“No wait,” you suddenly raised your voice as their attention was focused on you again. “No, they’re not gonna launch Uroboros…it’s unstable they would need the T-Plasma…oh my god.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] 0001k2aw

You sat down on the bench suddenly realizing what Mercury was gonna launch. “It all makes sense now…St. Mercy, Apple View Mall, Saudi Arabia…those were all new type of zombies. They’re not planning to launch Uroboros, they’re gonna launch the RB-Virus!”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] WowfailtrollisAFKINGRETARD_46ddd014b880e8b840de6a63b865db1a

Chris’s as well as Leon’s face paled at the name of the virus that SvetlanaRosso had created, that was ten times worse than just Uroboros alone. Much worse.

No. It isn't considering your broken canon even states that if the infectee does not get a proper dosage of the virus each month the symptoms pass. Granted you've ignored that for Leon and your bullshit Plaga-Drama but you specifically had Anya state that at some point and used it against her to kill her off for shits and giggles in Russian Territories. Uroboros has no cure and turns all of its infectees into giant, amorphous worm blobs. I don't know about everyone else but I'd hazard a guess and say Uroboros is much, much worse.

David blinked before crossing his arms, “And what is the RB-Virus?”

“The Royal Blood Virus is a combination of the T-virus, G-virus, and Las Plagas once someone has been infected depending on their genetic makeup the virus will choose which best suites the host. Get the picture?” you finished while looking up to meet his gaze.

David was speechless as much as he hated to admit it, so fortunately his brother spoke. “But how did they get it?"

“They got the virus from K I’m betting,” you said with anger boiling your blood. “I bet you anything she took a sample from SvetlanaRosso back in Russia.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Actuallyinmyschooloneofthemostpopularkids_620e6274_ae15_7ffc

“And then she handed it over to Mercury to duplicate it.” Chris added.

“No fucking kidding.” David rolled his eyes in frustration.

“Yes, Las Plagas is much stronger than it was back in Spain,” Leon said while rubbing the back of his neck. “This time the parasite has a mind of its own, and it will consume the owner.”

No matter how many times I tried to sit here and explain that away, to say just how much crap that statement is and how it doesn't make sense I realized everything I was typing I had already said before in regards to this situation. So you will all just have to settle for another .gif reaction;
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Orig-10083631

You looked at Leon and gave him a sympathetic look; you understood how he must feel with having two minds in one body.

That sounds more like he has a personality disorder instead of a Plaga. Then again this is unsurprising since the Suethor does nothing to do any actual research for realism.

Suddenly without warning you got up off the bench and headed towards the only exit.

“Karla, where are you going?” Sheva asked.

“Leave it to me.” You replied before suddenly walking out of the barracks.

Not surprising that she thinks she's badass or skilled enough to take on the threat by herself. Never mind the fact that all she's done thus far is get in the way, whine, bitch, cry, and boss everyone else around.

“Karla!” Jill shouted. “Where the hell is she going?”

“Better not be going far.” David mumbled.

“Let it go Dave...” Mark tried calming him down.

“You think she’s going after Joseph?” Leon asked Chris.

Chris nodded, “I think so.”

“That’s suicide! She’s walking into his trap!” Rebecca shouted angrily as they continued to argue among themselves.

I love how none of these assholes are used to Karla-Sue going off and doing utterly retarded shit at this point. Apparently they haven't been paying much attention.

“She knows what she’s doing. She's got authorial knowledge, you know,” Claire said while glancing at the door.

“Are you positive?”

“I know her, she wouldn’t do something stupid.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Original-3

“So you say,” David grumbled. "And what if something bad happens?"

“I know her,” Claire repeated with frustration and confidence. “Karla is smarter than you may give her credit for.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Original-8

"How do you know?"

Mark sighed, "David, give Karla a moment will you? You are the same way."

"Were," He corrected. "Not anymore. And Smith's signing her death wish right now."

"Were" as in he was like that nearly two to three chapters ago before he suddenly had a personality revamp for no foreseeable reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joseph calmly strode the halls of the facility while whistling a tune that he had found amusing,

Let me guess; was the tune this one?

he was on his way to his office, and all his thoughts distracted him from the stares and whispers of his lower workers.

When his office door came into view he placed his hand on the silver knob and turned it as he walked in and shut the door behind him he turned back around and a confused smile graced his face.

“Karla…this was totally unexpected but nevertheless I’m happy to see you as always…what are you doing here?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Tumblr_lmtdqurZt21qdlg0xo1_500

You smiled innocently at him; “Oh I just came by, to get answers to my questions.” Your boot-covered feet were perched up on his dark mahogany desk, you were seated comfortably in his black office chair with your elbows resting on the sides and your gloved hands folded neatly in your lap.

Newsflash; you are not nearly as cool as you seem to think that you are. That is all.

Joseph nodded as he strode over and stood closer to his desk, “What type of questions?”

“What do you answer to now? Joseph? Or are you Demitri again?” you avoided the question purposely.

“What do you want Karla? Let’s just get straight to the point.” He answered darkly as his eyes narrowed at you in suspicion.

“I’ll be asking the questions Frost.” You took out your handgun and pointed it at him with your left hand rested on the desk.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Tumblr_m6mzqjbH8g1rr7c36

“So what are they then?”

“Glad you see it my way,” you said never taking your eyes off of his.

That's because everyone in this shit!fic only ever sees it your way due to authorial power making it that way. Realistically none of these people would like you at all, Karla-Sue.

“How long have you been associated with my evil clone?”

“Since she first came here talking to Craig, if its any bonus points for me I don’t like her. She’s a real cold bitch.” He said while watching your hand on the gun.

“What were they talking about?”

“Getting rid of you, he didn’t want to kill you just take you for your powers but she didn’t like that.”

“And you guys have been perfecting the Uroboros project?”

“Yes, but hold on-” he stopped once you pulled back the hammer on the pistol.

“I said I’m the one in control here, you don’t talk unless I ask understand?” you threatened still keeping your calm posture.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] 0d5

Joseph lifted his hands in front of him in defense, “Ok, sorry.”

“Now my next question: What did she have in mind with the project?”

“She wanted to blast away your divisions and create a shitfest. World-wide. But Uroboros is still unstable without the T-Plasma, so instead…she’s gonna launch the RB-Virus.”

“Figured much, now my last.”

“Finally, ya know you’re pretty cute when you’re threatening someone is that what got Leon on your tail?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Original-8

“That was a question.”

“Oh…sorry must’ve slipped my mind.” He replied with a grin.

You clicked your tongue, “Where are each of the missiles located? That and how many are there?”

“That was two.”

“Answer them or I’ll shoot you where guys would think twice before smack talking me.”

This. Is. Stupid. Who in their right minds seriously thinks that this is interesting and intriguing dialogue?

“I can program them into your GPA.”

“Nah, put it on this flash drive. Like hell I would trust you.” You threw the tiny black flash drive at him as he caught it with one fine hand.

You're a fucking moron. Either way you look at it you are getting and relying on information from this guy who you literally just said you wouldn't trust. So any and all information he gives to you would be information you couldn't trust whether it's on a GPS or a flash drive.

“So, you trust me enough to put the correct locations on there?”

“You trust me enough to not shoot your balls off?”

“No.”

“Then likewise.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] 551888_428479297218148_101402669_n

He sighed as he made a gesture with his hand to get off his chair; you made a point to cross your right foot over the other. A sign that meant you weren’t getting up; Joseph expected this so he walked over and turned on his computer.

The startup picture was Mercury’s symbol and once it showed the login he gave you a knowing look, “Like I would need your password.”

“Touché but still.” You smiled and looked up at the picture mounted on his light blue wall you heard him finally press a key with force, you knew he was done. As you turned back to look at him you found him looking straight at you, for precaution you pointed the gun at him.

“I want a deal and you want the correct coordinates.” He said suddenly as you narrowed your eyes at him.

“I want two things actually, the coordinates and some info from you who I previously just said I couldn't trust. Don't think on that too hard, logic and reason have no place in Karlaverse.”

“Then let’s strike up a deal.”

“Fine, download the coordinates and give me my info and we’ll talk.”

“Sounds fair, but you better keep your word.”

“You too Joseph Frost,” You studied his expression before he smirked and turned back to the computer screen still bent over and downloading the info onto the flash drive.

“Ya know, you wouldn’t be so bad if you stopped acting crazy.”

And this fic wouldn't be so bad if it didn't exist. Funny how that works, no?

Joseph grinned, “I don’t really care doll, and FYI I used to be normal a funny guy who would crack jokes and be out going…but the accident changed me. It changed me into a man who can better observe the world for what it is a fake with fake people in it.”

Fun fact, boys and girls; emo does not equate to evil or crazy.

“Not everyone is fake Joseph; there are good people in it.”

“Are you one of them?”

“Unfortunately, I’m not.” You said while glancing down hiding your gaze from him.

“Here.” he handed you back the device.

“Grazie bitch.”

He towered over you with both of his hands on the arm rests of the chair; your gun was now poised and aiming at his chest. It didn’t faze him at all; “Let’s talk about that deal now.”

“I want that info now, and if these coordinates are wrong-”

“They’re not,” You looked at him giving him a look that said you didn’t believe him, his eyes then softened which was a true shock.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] 142

“They’re right, I swear.”

“They better be or I will kill you this time.”

Joseph chuckled still looking down at you, “That info?”

“I want to know,” you paused before swallowing thickly. “I want to know more about a Rosalina Fidel.”

You want to know about a person who has no bearing on what's going on now, great. Way to waste precious time when a global infestation of bugfuck insanity and infections would run rampant the instant those missiles are deployed.

4 hours later…

You calmly walked into the underground barracks and stopped to see that most of them were gone, excluding the brothers, Claire, and Sheva.

“Where did they go?”

Claire looked up with a relieved expression as did Sheva, “They went to go see the President,” You raised a brow at her as Claire smiled and continued, “He’s the one that called Oscar and asked for Leon. So as precaution most of them left to back Leon up, it’s a good thing to since he can warn them about the outbreak that we’re trying to prevent.”

I notice that the whole wanted felon and harboring of a wanted felon thing has just completely been forgotten about.

“…If you say so…”

“I know so.” Claire reassured with a smile.

“Karla, we need to talk...now.”

“What’s up?” you asked already knowing where this was going to go, oh well, he deserved an explanation for why you did what you did.

“What's up?...” David frowned crossing his arms. “Is that all you can say right now, what's up?”

You shrug your shoulders while sitting down on the cot away from Claire, Mark and Sheva, “What do you want me to say?”

“You leave for hours and you’re acting as if nothing ever happened? How am I supposed to take that? Why would you go by yourself?”

I'm going to break this down for you; all of your questions can be answered sufficiently with "she's a fucking moron."

“Because I don’t need back up, I knew what I was doing David. Give me some credit, besides you probably would’ve ruined it.” It was half joking and half serious, truth be told it bugged you that he was acting this way.

David blew over what you had said, “Couldn't you give a little more warning? You even had me fucking worried.”

“Excuse me dad, didn’t know you would be so anal about me leaving.” You remarked while crossing your arms in annoyance.

“...I missed you is that a better way of putting it? I was wondering what would happen to you.”

“I’m here and I’m fine aren’t I?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Tumblr_m50lnaHyic1r4150z

“I know...listen...I'm not going to give a lecture about what you should and shouldn't do. I'm fine with you going to handle yourself on your own. I can relate to that. I just want you to be careful; I get...a little over protective.” David stuttered.

“A little, Forrest Gump?” you teased with a small compassionate smile.

“Okay maybe, a lot over protective.”

I've said it before, I'll say it again; This - is - STUPID.

You tilted your head to the side a little as your hazel eyes shined brightly even from the dim lighting, “Why are you so over protective of lil’ ol’ me?”

“Because...I'm not a people person...and I don't like guys who stare at you the wrong way. It's irritating, and it bothers the hell out of me.”

“Why?”

“Because, I don't like it.”

“Why?”

David grunted, “Because, I don't!”

“…Why?”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Actuallyinmyschooloneofthemostpopularkids_620e6274_ae15_7ffc
Notice how instead of acting like an adult and talking about their feelings as Slimy-Git is actively trying to do here Karla-Sue instead acts like a four-year-old.

“How clearer do you want me to get? I just don't like it when guys think about sex a lot-and yes I think more than sex, Smith.”

“Ah now we’re getting somewhere.” You responded while standing up with your arms still crossed.

“-But to the point, I just know how all those other scum bastards are,” David slowly pulled you closer to him, feeling his chest against yours. “And I'm not letting them touch you. I'm always going to be right with you, whether you like it or not.”

The sudden contact was unexpected yet it was a weird sensation to feel, “Well to be honest so far it’s only been Joseph whose been trying to get me besides you, Leon, and Chris…so where did those ‘other guys’ come from then?” you looked up at him with a raised brow demanding an answer. “Donovan is not my type and he didn’t like me that way, Wesker is a douche who wants me for my abilities, and my cadets all think of me as their older sister.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] 130867975344

“God Karla, I'm showing you how much I care about you and you won't at least try to say thank you? Typical of you.”

That's because she's even more selfish than Rarity can get in MLP;FiM and that's saying a lot given Rarity's personality.

“I did say thank you, twice already. What more…” you paused before uncrossing your arms and putting your hands on his forearms. “What more do you want from me David?”

“No, no. You’re not leaving me empty handed. I'm not that easy.”

“What do you want me to say?” you demanded becoming impatient already.

That you'll stop being self-involved, bratty and an all around raging douche-nozzle really.

“Karla, you know what I'm waiting for. I'm waiting for you to say how much you appreciate me being here with you. What the hell do you think, I'm just going to let go of you?”

“Is Leon all the proof you need?”

“Very funny...seriously can you try and be nice to me? This is the only moment I can be forward with you without any distractions,” David sighed, still holding on to you. “How much do you really care for me?”

“You know I care about you,” you replied.

“Really?”

“Yes,” you smirked.

David stood silent for a brief moment, before grabbing the back of your neck gently. “Let me kiss you.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] Thatssotrue_3488_1330994247

“Wait-” he cut you off with a chaste kiss to your lips. You stood frozen for a second breathing through your nose slowly.

David pulled away slowly gazing at your eyes, “...Just because I like you a lot doesn't mean I'm not going to stop being a dick to your ass.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] 7493220-20luna20macro

“And you wonder why I treat you the way I do,” you muttered while glaring at him and dropping your hands to your sides as he released you.

"And I'm still mad at you just letting you know. Let it be the last time you scare me.”

“Your acting like Oscar, in fact I think your growing in grey hairs David!”

“Shut up, you’re the one who has a thing for a plumber.”

“Ah yes, because I love seeing ass cracks.” You replied sarcastically.

“Enough of the jokes,” He said shoving you playfully to the side. “I'm really in the mood for tacos all of a sudden."

You gasped before pointing at him with your mouth still open, “Racist!”

"What I say?"

“Just because you kissed a Mexican doesn’t mean you get the craving for Mexican food!”

Guys, seriously... there is nothing I can say to that bullshit. What do you want me to say to it? It's aggravating and stupid as fucking hell. We all know that here. All I can really do to try and make that bearable and interesting for all of you is to spam .gif and macro reactions. On that note;
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45] My-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [45]
Page 1 of 1