AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.46 They Will Not Control Us

(Hey...the lemon is after this chapter! But I haven't finished it yet...so be ready to come and check out my page when I post the link!)

I am not looking forward to that.

Karla's long list of things to do will never have a closure...unless she and the team stop the threat.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

“This’s a good deal for me at least, you sure you want to agree?”

“Yes I agree can I leave?”

Joseph knew exactly where to hit your points, but nonetheless you agreed. Leon would overreact to this, if he ever found out. You looked over the large map of the world, red dots were added to indicate the divisions and the location of the missiles; you frowned upon thinking of your friends.

When is this happening? I thought the whole deal thing happened after Karla-Sue got her information. Was I wrong or was it just a case of horrendous writing again?

They were risking their lives to help you and because of that they too were wanted, it wasn’t fair to them.

This is possibly the first time in nearly fifty or so chapters that any realistic thought process has been used! Rejoice for it will not last long considering the Suethor's penchant for ignoring reality for the sake of what she wants to happen.

If you hadn’t met them then they wouldn’t have to deal with K, and then they would lead peace filled lives, you were just a burden to them. If you hadn’t ran into Leon or Claire back at Raccoon then they would be just fine, and Leon wouldn’t have to feel heartbroken whenever you were around.

That would go for Milla too; she deserved a better mother figure in her life and the brothers…Mark better treat Claire the way she deserved or you so gonna let him have it. And David…he deserved a better woman to crush on than you. You just made his life more complicated than it needed to be and even though you liked him too it just couldn’t happen.

Actually you just make life more aggravating with your immature antics and self-absorbed way of thinking.

With a forced sigh you get up from the bunk bed and walk towards the front of the barracks and saw everyone gathered there. Before you could call them around, a man strolled into the room his eyes scanned around but before he could even ask, since everyone was too busy talking among themselves, you took the initiative to go up to him.

That is such an awkwardly worded sentence. What the hell is she even trying to tell me there?

He was about a couple of inches taller than you with dark skin and brown eyes, he almost looked like Zachary. He gave you a friendly smile before holding out his gloved hand, “I’m Josh Stone, and I believe Sheva called me to assist you.”

For the love of all that is holy can't you leave even one canon character out of your shit!fic?!

“Oh,” you said before grasping his hand. “I didn’t know I’m glad she did that though, the more help the better, by the way I’m Karla Smith.”

Why does that run on exist? Do you just sporadically forget the period exists, Gabby?

“Josh!” Sheva said his name with a smile before he let go of your hand and hugged the young woman as she engulfed him in a hug. “I’m so glad you came.”

“I’ll do anything I can to assist the sister of Zachary.” That was right, he didn’t know about the sudden reappearance of Zachary…or more so his clone.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Tumblr_ltylw9To891qaaihx

“Ok we’re splitting up then, like Scooby Doo.” You said.

You slammed down the copy of the coordinates as everyone gathered around, “The first missile is located in Libya right next to Egypt.”

“Where the Egypt division is located in Cairo,” Leon said as you nodded.

“Yeah, Loonette and Marcos you two are gonna stop that one.

I have no idea who those two are. Gabby, seriously, you need to stop throwing in so many random characters at once. It's one thing to have a lot of side characters that come and go but this is ridiculous. I can't even tell who I need to remember for later or just forget about entirely anymore!

Heru and Nefertari are already aware.”

Claire glared at you slightly before nodding and crossing her arms, “I sound nothing like the clown from that show…” she mumbled.

“Yes you do, and you resemble her alot.” Mark smirked.

"I don't! God I hate that damn clown!"

"Well you do look like her."

"Shut up!"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] RainbowDashNotAmused

“Next is located here in North America which is the temporary HQ. Yum-Yum and Marineboy this one’s yours.

Serously, Suethor, stop with the stupid nicknames. Half the time they don't make sense or have nothing to do with the person you named that. For instance what the fuck does 'Yum-Yum' even mean? What did you randomly rape-kiss Rebecca and decided she tasted yummy?

My father will help since the missile is located under the Mercury facility.”

“Ditto.” replied Rebecca with a smile.

“Third is located in Brazil, Shev-Shev this one is yours and Blade’s.

You shouldn't get my hopes up that something interesting may be happening. If Blade were in this I'd be much happier, much more entertained, and paying much more attention to the rather attractive black man that would be on my screen at that point.

The facility is located in Peru.” Josh gave you a look as though he couldn’t believe you named him.

“We understand.” He suddenly said still looking at you with a weird expression.

Your insert is not zany, quirky, strange or interesting, Suethor, stop trying to push that she is by making people react this way.

“Fourth, is gonna go for India. The missile is in Nepal…Captain Obvious it’s the Umbrella facility that we were in last time and it appears that Mercury has gone and taken over that. You and Dickfield are responsible for this one.”

“No problem.” Jill said with a wink, she didn’t mind the ‘nickname’ you gave her.

That's mostly because she knows that Karla-Sue is Lieutenant Dumbass to her Captain Obvious so it all works out.

“It’s not going anywhere, not on my watch.” Chris said with a nod.

“Stupid line,” you commented without looking up as Chris glared at you.

Oh, yeah, because "Marineboy", "Yum-Yum", "Captain Obvious" and "Loonette" are such intelligent nicknames. Pot meet Kettle. You're both black.

“Fifth is in Japan, Mercury’s facility is located in…” you squinted at the word trying to figure it out.

“Cambodia. This one is ours right?” Leon finished as he gave you a knowing look.

You nodded, “Yeah Japan is ours Scott. I’m gonna call Natsumi to let her know.”

“As well as Tino and Bambari,” Leon said naming the commanders of Brazil and India.

You're just throwing names at me here - nothing's sticking.

“Sixth is what’s left of Saudi Arabia I’ve called in some pals from the area to assist you and Playboy, Fortune Cookie. The missile is in Kazakhstan.”

Jason chuckled at his nickname before replying, “Got it Sarge.”

“Seventh is Australia, Heath knows and is gonna help stop it since he used to be part of the bomb squad. Cubano and Barbie that one is yours.”

“Ok where’s it at?” Eric said narrowing his eyes at you from the nickname you gave him.

“Singapore.”

“Ok.” Alexis nodded with an amused grin.

“Eighth is targeting the United Kingdom, JoJo and The Rock are gonna handle it. I’ve called Richard and he’s gonna help. The missile is coming from Chudova, Russia.” You and Chris cringed upon the name of the RB-Virus stricken town. Well it had been.

“Last, thank god, is going for Italy.”

David frowned, “Excuse you, smartass?”

Could we possibly speed this up? As fascinating as I'm sure you thought it was it's starting to make me fall asleep and not even the added perk of any vodka I may slug down in the remaining chapters could make this chapter seem interesting.

“I’m not saying it’s a good thing! I’m just relived that their hitting only nine divisions! Sheesh! Anyways jackass, you and Carlito are going to handle it. The missile is going to be coming from Portugal. I’m gonna call Annamaria Giordano, the commander of BETA in Italy.”

“Karla,” you looked up and met Jill’s gaze. “How did you get these coordinates?”

You shrugged before looking back down at the large colorful map of the world, “Can’t tell you.”

That doesn't make you seem mysterious, either. It just makes you look like a dick.

"Karla you've reached a new level of pervertedness." David scoffed.

You tore your eyes from the map to glare at David, "...That doesn't make sense...wait...I didn't sleep around for them!"

It's really telling that her other characters believe her insert would do that.

"I don't think that's what he meant." Chris pointed out.

"Says you," you replied bitterly.

“Karla,” Jill said in a warning tone as you sighed while looking up at her again.

“Jill now’s not the time. We need to stop the missiles or else we’re all shit out of luck.”

“She’s right Jill,” Claire spoke up as the ex-STARS member looked over at her with question. “We should just be grateful that we know where they are.”

Even if she did get the information from someone she told to his face and to the reading audience that she can't trust. Who's to say he didn't lie about the coordinates on the flash drive? Oh, what am I saying? That would make sense and sense has no place in Karlaverse!

You nodded as you ripped up each piece with the locations and handed it to all the pairs, once they were passed out everyone looked unsteadily from one another. You smiled and to you it didn’t seem serene, “Hey, let’s make a promise.” You stuck your hand in the middle of the group.

Chris looked at it before looking back at you, “God Karla we aren’t the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.”

“Put a sock in it Redfield and just put your goddamn hand in or I swear to Snowy that I will slap you.” A few giggles were heard before Chris placed his hand on top of yours, followed by Leon, then David, and so on with the very top belonging to Eric.

“Let’s promise that whatever happens, we all come back alive. We will meet up here at this exact place, all of us.”

This sounds decidedly like something I'd see in Kingdom Hearts. Just sayin'.

“That includes you too Karla.” Jill said and you couldn’t help but pick up on her tone of voice; accusation rang clear in her tone.

You met her gaze steadily and noticed that everyone else stayed deathly quiet, as though they too had a sense of accusation that you would do something to not come back. Leon was the only one who looked at you differently, “She will come back, and I’ll make sure of it.”

It's disgusting to me how everyone is so hyper focused on Karla-Sue living and not about any of their other friends that could die. It could also be an implication that they do know just how incapable Karla-Sue is and that she is the only one who'd need to be watched while the others are perfectly able to handle their own. Pick your poison. Personally I like the latter.

Leon’s words made you smile, “I will come back.” You said in a reassuring tone to make the others understand and when they gave you smiles back including Jill did you feel at ease.

“We will ALL come back.” Claire added.

“...Then what?” David asked annoyed.

“We live.” Mark answered.

“BREAK!” you all said in unison and let go, BillyBenny suddenly realized what you all had said.

“Guys, we’re not in a football team.” He muttered.

“Shut up and stop ruining moments.” You said with a smirk before all of you began to pack for the big mission.

Saving the world…again.

Karla-Sue, you couldn't even save your own ass much less the world. Knock it off with the dramatics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later…

“Konochiwa Leon-kun, Karla-san,” Natsumi bowed as did you both before all of you stood up straight once more.

It's bothering me... Karla-Sue gets the more respectable "-san" suffix tacked onto her name while Leon gets the friendlier "-kun" suffix. "-kun" is a suffix used for those close to one another, specifically a suffix typically used with men but this is the first we've seen them meet. Natsumi here should be using "-san" for both.

“We are ready when you are, to board for Cambodia correct?”

Natsumi Yoshikawa of BETA’s Japan division stood at 5”8 with long jet black hair pulled back into an elegant bun, two chopsticks stuck from it which you could tell was keeping it in place. Her brown eyes shifted from you to Leon with a curt nod, she was good natured and young sharing the same age as Ashley.

“Hai,” you said speaking the third tongue that you had learned.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] 69ad52f9faca60adc1cfa431544820a4

“The plane?”

“It’s actually a jet, much faster and since Cambodia is a little close it won’t take long.”

“Good, because time is not on our side.”

You rolled your eyes before socking Leon on the arm which caused him to flinch, “We still have time, and we need to rest up first stupid. That’s what everyone is doing so just relax.”

There are missiles filled with deadly viruses and parasites about ready to launch at any moment that you do not know the time or date for and unleash bugfuck insanity and hell on earth. No. You do not have the time to rest and relax. This is the type of thing that must be taken care of immediately.

You said before turning to Natsumi once more. “Our rooms?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill and Chris arrived at the India branch and instantly Bambari rushed to meet them, “Thank goodness you’ve arrived!” the man said with a smile as he ushered them into the base. “Once Leon told me of what was happening I immediately prayed to god that things would turn out right.” He said with his accent lacing his words.

Typically, someone who lives away from you (in this case us 'stupid' Americans) they will have an accent. You don't have to keep telling us other nationality characters have an accent when they speak English. It's common sense and people will assume this on their own! Not to mention Jill and Chris are the ones in another country, they'd be the ones with the accent at that point.

Jill offered a smile to the man before holding out her hand in which he gently grasped, “I’m Jill Valentine.”

Bambari smiled as he let go and held Chris’s awaiting hand, “I’m Chris Redfield.”

“Your reputation precedes you Mr. Redfield and Ms. Valentine, it’s a true honor to work with both you.”

“Just Chris is fine.”

“Jill is okay.”

Due to the bad writing I read Jill's response as her speaking in third person and telling everyone that she's feelin' fine and dandy.

They both said at the same time which caused the other to look at each other before smiling and turning back to Bambari, “Please before we depart for Nepal we must rest up first and have an honorary feast.”

“Sounds good but-”

“We would love too.” Jill finished before passing Chris a look from beneath her blue cap.

Clearly none of these women care about the fate of the world. I'm a woman and I'm siding with the men on this one, you don't have time to dick around with relaxing, sight-seeing and feasts, goddamnit!

“Excellent, I shall prepare your rooms.” With that he walked away as Jill turned to look at her old partner.

“It would be disrespectful to turn down an honorary feast; they’re not only doing this for good luck and to return safely but also to their god.” Jill explained which caused Chris to nod his head slowly in understanding.

I don't know about everyone else but that kind of takes a back seat to PLANET ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED INTO APOCALYPTIC NIGHTMARE AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT. I'm sure if you explained the situation properly he'd understand as well!

“So if I were to finish my sentence-”

“We would’ve been looked down upon with shame.”

“Good thing you cut me off.”

“Exactly, you would’ve ruined everything.”

“You’re so funny.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] 6b8d49b4

“I’m Claire Redfield.” She said while holding out her hand for Heru to shake than Nefertari.

“I am Heru, this is my wife Nefertari.” He said gesturing to her who was standing beside him.

Heru than offered his hand to Mark who shook it as he introduced himself, “Mark Conway.”

It's still not a good idea to partner two people who have feelings with one another together as the Suethor keeps doing. At least with BillyBenny/Rebecca and Chris/Jill they are all professional enough to set aside what feelings they have but in the case of Claire and Mark they were all over each other awhile ago and Mark couldn't concentrate as they went to save Claire. All he thought about was the best way to save Claire and not the members of his team or himself. This makes him a liability. And don't even get me started on Leon and Karla-Sue!

“Karla had said that the missile is located in Libya, but wouldn’t it be under the Tricell facility?”

“She said that Tricell is too stupid to build underground missiles to launch.” Claire quoted what you had told her earlier.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Picard-facepalm-o-1

Nefertari smiled before turning to Mark, “I believe we met already my friend, even though it wasn’t exactly official. My full name is Nefertari Phoebe Fadil. The pleasure is mine.” She said with a smile.

Mark smiled, “So it is...I can say the same to you Nefertari.” He then looked over towards Claire who was looking at him with a frown and a raised brow before crossing her arms and looking back to Heru who was busy talking to a soldier who had come up to him.

“Ok,” Heru nodded before turning back to them. “We will depart for Libya tomorrow for now my friends you may rest up before we go. Tonight we dine.” He said before he and Nefertari walked away in the opposite direction.

When Mark turned back to Claire he was met with her blue eyes glaring at him, “...What?...What?!”

“You know what. She was practically undressing you with her eyes.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] 000fh1t4

“She was not. Someone's getting testy.”

“Whatever, let’s go settle in before we have to save the world…again.” She added dryly as Mark sighed before following her.

“She's married and you think she's eying through me. Don't you think your overreacting?”

“I’m not overreacting; I just tend to notice things that you choose to ignore. And I’m aware she’s married but that didn’t stop her from-”

“Well I love you.”

“What?” before she could continue he cut her off with a fierce kiss, at first she hesitated but kissed him back just as passionately.

The events of that day while on the ABA mission brought back memories when he Mark had first kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he encircled his arms around her lean waist; their mission was quickly forgotten in that one moment of true passion and love.

Skillfully, Mark led Claire into the room they were staying in shutting the door with his foot all the while never breaking the kiss that they were sharing.

This is not nearly as romantic as you think it is. Nor does it hold any emotion behind it. If I actually gave a damn about this pairing or these characters I'd write a scene showing you how it's done.

“Sorry you got stuck with me man; if it makes you feel better I’d rather be somewhere else.” Carlos responded to the look that David was giving him.

“Don't be sorry, it's just a serious expression I was born with. Can't help it. But...I would be lying if I didn't say I wanted to be with Karla right now.” He sighed.

That's because your sole existence is to slaver over and kiss the ass of Karla-Sue.

“Oh, you would rather be with her huh? Sorry man, but if that were to happen then the world would end.”

“...Guess we'll have to see won't we?”

“Welcome to Italy!” they cringed upon the loud voice, David turned first and saw a woman who was a little older than himself come up to him followed by a man who wore a look that showed he would rather be somewhere else than here. “I’m Annamaria Girodono,” she then elbowed the man as he glared at her. “This is Feliciano Lombardi.”

“Ciao.”

“Hola,” Carlos greeted. “I’m Carlos Oliveria. But Carlos is fine.”

“...Piacere...I'm David.”

Annamaria was indeed in her early thirties with light brown curly hair pulled back into a French braid; her tanned skin glistened from the nice warm Italy heat. Her dark eyes studied both men as she titled her head slightly but she then quickly snapped it back before looking over at Feliciano who had remained quiet.

With a nudge she hit him again as the man growled while passing her an irritated look; he was older than her by about five or plus years

What in the hell does "five or plus years" even mean?

with chestnut brown hair and blue eyes that were now glaring at the woman.

“Do not hit me lesbio.”

Carlos looked confused at the foreign word but David merely held a face that was detailed with surprise. Seeing this Carlos leaned closer to him, “What did he call her?”

David gawked at him, “The word speaks for itself. Take a lucky guess, pal.”

“She’s a-”

“Woman lover?” Annamaria asked with a smile before shoving Feliciano into the wall of the Italy division, not breaking it but just hard for him to yelp in pain. “I am indeed a lesbian; I have found men to be quite disgusting and untrusting.”

“Merely because you were married four times, that is your fault.”

None of this has any bearing what-so-ever on the situation at hand! Why are we going through this bullshit?! Why?!

Another yell for him as both Carlos and David exchanged looks of uncertainty. This was who Karla and Leon pointed in charge of the division? A violent woman who hated men?

I don't believe Karla-Sue and Leon would be in charge of appointing each division's commander, but then again I'm not exactly sure how these work. And I'm also not sure how this character's dislike of men or her streak of violence factors into any morals or creed she may live by.

“Our commander is sexy no?” Annamaria asked as Feliciano smacked his forehead.

“Leon?” Carlos questioned.

“No,” Annamaria scoffed. “Karla.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Frustration

David blinked while still processing the information, “Yes...isn't she something? She has a colorful personality that's the truth.”

“I like her large-”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Originaldy

“That is enough!” Feliciano cut in with a bright red face. “Don’t need to hear that.”

Hear, hear!

Annamaria shrugged before slapping his cheek a few times, “Tomorrow we depart for Portugal to stop Mercury!” she said with a bright smile before bounding away leaving Feliciano to point them to their rooms.

“Your rooms are down this hall,” he indicated with slight pain to the right. “Most likely she will be your early wake up call…and mine. Tonight we dine

- in hell! Oh, wait, wrong fandom! -

but we are not allowed to drink wine or beer since tomorrow we all have a mission. Good day.” He said before walking slowly away from them.

Carlos gave a low whistle, “Great no alcohol to calm my nerves.”

“You’re not the only one...it's going to be a fucking long day tomorrow. Saving the world from a deadly virus, no pressure at all.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Welcome benos dias, I’m Tino Velasquez, supreme ruler of this division.” Tino said a smirk while shaking both Sheva’s and Josh’s hands.

Tino was tall with broad shoulders and black hair that was cut short; his brown eyes were warm and held mischief.

“I’m Sheva Alomar.” She responded.

“And I am Josh Stone.”

“Joss Stone? The singer?” Tino questioned as Josh rolled his eyes before Sheva stifled her laugh. “I’m just kidding with you amigo.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Impatient

Come, you may rest up here and tomorrow we will go to Peru and shut down Mercury once and for all.”

Tino gave a slight bow before walking off leaving them both alone, “I hate my name now.” Josh grumbled.

“Oh Josh, don’t be so sensitive.” Sheva said with a giggle before going down the hall to her room with Josh following her to his.

“I hope everyone else is fine.”

Sheva nodded before frowning, “I do too.”

You know, 98% of this chapter was pointless and did nothing to advance the plot, right?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] 172

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Having a dirty mind, and reading the wotd testy didn't help. I didn't think of claire as aggravated as much as Mark viewing her face and they took on the form of testicals. And to clear this up, claires voice actor played loonette the clown, so karla sue basically made claire disrespect what jump started her basically. And I agree with the run-on, wtf. And I agree mark pushing claire into the room with just a kiss not romantic at all. The lemon she made was shit!
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

ADreamingEmi wrote:
Having a dirty mind, and reading the wotd testy didn't help. I didn't think of claire as aggravated as much as Mark viewing her face and they took on the form of testicals. And to clear this up, claires voice actor played loonette the clown, so karla sue basically made claire disrespect what jump started her basically. And I agree with the run-on, wtf. And I agree mark pushing claire into the room with just a kiss not romantic at all. The lemon she made was shit!
Ahhh. I notice she keeps putting really obscure pop culture references in like that. The issue with pop culture references is if they aren't super-huge it's going to pass by a large portion of the reading audience.

Oh, that's alright. Wait until the next part I post. Should be done here in the next half hour or so tops.

Was it shit? The link wouldn't pop up for me that she posted so I hadn't been able to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [46]
Page 1 of 1