AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} pt.49 An Evil Residence

That chapter title makes me want to punch someone.

(Ironic huh? Resident Evil, evil residence? It'll make sense.)

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Tumblr_mabwzznduy1ql1q95o6_250

Time draws nearer and when the countdown stops, will the world stop too?

At this rate that timer's going to hit zero before Karla-Sue and her band of merry ass-kissers even get anything done.

The place that Dean had occupied was small yet somehow still held the qualities of a typical home. A stove occupied the far corner of the kitchen area as well as a mini fridge; the walls were painted a moss green. Dean let his arms spread out in front of him as he looked back at you and Leon, “Welcome to my oasis.”

You rolled your eyes before slamming the door which caused Dean to glare over at you while lowering his toned arms, “Watch the door.”

“Oh send me the bill.” You replied dryly

What a brat. You are what? Late twenties? There's no reason for you to be slamming doors like a slighted child!

before going over to the French doors and closing them before turning back around to watch as Dean placed down his camera.

“I will trust me,” he replied just as sarcastic. “My dark room is over here, follow me.” He began to lead the way to the left as you and Leon followed close behind, you felt Leon place his hand on the small of your back as you delved further into the residence.

Just how big was this place?!

I don't know, you tell me considering you just told us in the narrative that it was a small type of home!

Finally Dean placed a calloused hand on the doorknob and turned it before stepping into the dark room. He flipped on the switch and a red light illuminated the tiny makeshift darkroom, “A true place for a photographer huh?” Dean suddenly said with a smirk before walking over and inspecting the photographs hanging by the clothesline to dry.

“Whatever you say,” you answered while walking up and as you got closer to Dean you realized he had kept his eyes glued to a particular photo, one that caught your interest as well. “Leon, come take a look at this.”

Leon guided himself over to you two as his eyes found the photograph that you both were looking at; Dean had taken a picture of some of the locals in the Mountain area attacking each other, it went from fists to the face and abdomen to actual teeth sinking into the skin of their local neighbors and tearing out chunks of flesh as though they were wild beasts.

“It looks like something evil has come and made them turn against each other, and it makes itself known as part of the residence.” Leon commented.

Are you fucking kidding me? And also no one talks like this.

“It’s an evil resident then,” you murmured

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Tumblr_mabwzznduy1ql1q95o6_250
Oh, Connor, you beautiful, beautiful man, you are truly the only thing saving my brain cells from committing suicide right now.

still scrutinizing the picture as your eyes grow sadder with each look over. “Where did you take this?”

“In the Cardamom Mountains,” Dean began while looking away and beginning to flip through a manila folder that was sitting upon the desk. “I snapped it just as they began attacking each other, it was an ugly feeling being there…it’s like you can sense something was foul in the air…”

“Then that must be where Mercury’s facility is located,” you said while glancing at Leon. “They must’ve used the people there in the mountains as more subjects to the RB-Virus.”

“It would make sense,” Leon quickly agreed. “Sons of bitches were using innocent people for their own gain.”

“What are they planning?” Dean questioned while handing Leon the photos at the same time as he turned around and leaned casually against the counter with his arms crossed.

You looked at Dean as he looked back at you waiting for an answer, when you shot your eyes over to Leon he purposely averted his gaze from you as he inspected the photographs. “I’m waiting Karla Ann.”

A grimace came upon yourself at the other 500th nickname; what was it with guys and naming you like you were their pet or something?!

It's because the Suethor thinks this is something men actively do. Funny thing is I've only met two guys who've done that in my life and one of them only called me by cartoon characters.

“Shut up stupid,” you snapped while turning back to him. “It’s just a bioterrorist threat nothing we can’t handle.”

Which is exactly why you've literally been fucking around and not doing your job. I just feel oh so safe with you at the wheel. /sarcasm mode

Dean pursed his lips before nodding, “Is that what made those people attack each other?”

“I’m guessing so.”

“You’re guessing so?” he repeated while rolling his eyes.

“I’m a bio-terrorist agent not a scientist,” you confirmed.

You're also not a real heroine like you think that you are. Imagine that.

“So, what have you been doing?”

“Photography, and traveling…and a tomb raider.”

“You’re serious?”

“Of course I am,” Dean said while clicking his tongue. “It’s all I ever wanted to be, I told you remember?”

“Sort of, my mind recalls what it wants to. Hell I didn’t know until Spain that Leon was the same Leon who rescued me from Raccoon! Nor that I had met Chris while Zachary was still in the police force.”

That's only due to two things: One, your Suethor is an idiot who didn't bother to plan anything out past possibly Project K and even that theory is iffy and two, you're a fucking moron who refuses to be observant or intelligent in any capacity.

A flash appeared…and suddenly you saw yourself standing with Zachary on your right. You were both in the doorway of an office; many people were in there it seemed as though they were holding a meeting…

“Sorry…” Zachary said as you suddenly locked eyes with a male sitting down in one of the rolling chairs, his eyes were blue and his head was covered with a bright red bandanna…he seemed so familiar…

When I have to sit here and wonder 'why' as to what the fucking hell is happening on my screen much less even how it's possible then you are not doing something right at all, Suethor!

“That’s ok Zack, give us a minute.” One guy voiced out and you blinked before realizing the guy who spoke was a young Chris Redfield…

"How is Zachary anyways?” Dean asked with no trace of true care.

That is such an awkward way of saying he doesn't give a shit. Why not just say "Dean asked uncaringly"? It gets the message across and is much more natural.

You blinked again before your eyes flickered to see that Leon was holding up one photo against another for comparison. “He’s dead.” You said above a whisper.

You wouldn’t dare consider that clone of Zachary to be the Zachary you knew; either created by K or Mercury he wasn’t the same and you knew that. Your brain did, however did your heart feel the same way? He might’ve acted cold towards you and Sheva but did he mean it? Or was it an act to fool K? That was another thing to find out for sure, after this was taken care of first.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Tumblr_lxbnwzMBSO1r12aq9o1_500

“I’m sorry,” Dean replied sincerely while shifting slightly. “Even though we never liked each other, he was a cool guy.”

“Thanks,” you said with a small smile.

“When was this taken?” Leon suddenly asked.

“Oh-um back around…I would say roughly…a week ago.”

“We need to move now then,” he responded while folding the pictures and placing them in his pocket while looking at you. “And while we’re at it…we’re gonna have to eliminate those infected.” Leon said with sorrow.

Oh, now you get your ass in gear? Whatever happened to those deadly missiles ready to loose an apocalyptic hell on earth? I'd be more concerned with stopping those first!

“Yeah I figured that,” you sighed.

“Wait your gonna kill them?” Dean demanded in a tone of disbelief and disgust. “It’s not their fault and you guys know that!”

“They’re infected; they could spread that virus to others through direct contact. That’s a chance we can’t take, they have to be neutralized.” Leon replied calmly with a blank expression, still at this new information Dean’s features hardened and he became angry.

You know, this guy is the only one thus far with an actual set of morals and the Suethor is writing him off like he's stupid and something to be despised. But the thing here is there are cures. G-virus had a cure and that's why the government kept an eye on Sherry after Raccoon City, to make sure she wouldn't have a relapse. Likewise Carlos found and used a cure in Resident Evil 3 on Jill for the T-virus and the Plaga can be forcibly removed given the proper equipment.

Again, the issue here is that we're supposed to root for these guys (Leon and Karla-Sue) but they never show remorse for what they do or even come up with an actual reason that would withstand. For instance telling him that there once was a cure but it can't be mass produced in time to stop the infection from spreading would have been a more tactful way to handle the situation. Instead we're given an excuse that makes even sweet-natured Leon look like a dick who is only out to kill.

“They’re innocent people! Innocent people who you’re gonna kill!”

“Dean,” you began as his hazel eyes flickered over to you in anger. “They were once innocent but not anymore, once they see us or any other person they will attack without hesitation. They will kill. Their minds are gone, deteriorated; this is what we can do for them.”

“Karla, don’t act like I don’t know. I know all about viruses…more than I wanted to know,” his eyes grew heavier. “It…just…doesn’t seem right.”

“I know,” you said taking in his words. “But it’s for the best.”

Oh, stop pretending you give a fuck, Miss I-Enjoy-Killing-The-Ganado.

“She’s right,” Leon stepped in. “It’s not like this is a hobby; honestly if we could find a cure for this virus…it would help a lot. But, we don’t have a cure.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Tumblr_m0fyw8fTJx1rqvk5io2_400

Dean licked his lips before blinking multiple times, finally he spoke. “There’s a trail leading up in the Cardamom Mountains, take it and like in the photographs you’ll find the facility located there below. Make them pay.”

It amazes me how out in the open this facility is. Clearly the person who thought it was a brilliant idea to put it there was not a genius. Likewise I'm also surprised no one figured out what was going on up there considering the whole world knows of Raccoon City and its fate and would be able to piece two and two together. Then again what am I saying? Everyone in this fic pretty much has the logical reasoning of one who's undergone a lobotomy.

“You got it.” Leon said with a nod before turning on his heel to leave the room you began to follow him but soon you stopped to look at Dean.

“You…don’t have feelings for me still do you?” you questioned.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Tumblr_mabwzznduy1ql1q95o5_250

Dean looked up from gazing at his hands to staring incredulously at you, “To be quite frank, I did when we broke up…but not anymore no. I see you as a friend now nothing more.”

You smiled widely before jumping up once, “YES!” he continued to stare as though you had lost your mind, “Sorry no offense I don’t have feelings for you anymore either, I already have like…four dudes liking me. Ya know, Leon…Chris, David, and this nutjob named Joseph or Demitri he’s mental actually but I’m so relieved because I didn’t know if you still liked me or not.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Inaudiblerage

“I don’t though.” Dean shook his head, “And what do they see in you?” he said with a smirk.

“I have no idea! First it was Leon and to me I still love him more than anything, and Chris and David I just have crushes on them.”

“That will sooner or later develop into love,” Dean replied with a mock smile as you glare at him, “And that last dude?”

“Oh god no, he scares me. He’s the one obsessed with me.”

“Karla!” Leon called from down the hall.

“Well gotta go, see ya later stupidass!” you called before walking out and catching up to Leon.

“Bye Karla Ann…God help her save the world.” Dean whispered.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] 96353720_rage_gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I found it!” Tino called as Sheva and Josh looked over and found the entrance that they had been looking for. They had arrived in the jungles of Peru some hours before hand and ever since then they had been searching for the well hidden facility, up until Tino had found it beyond one of the large hollow trees.

That is one of the stupidest hiding places for a facility. I mean, really, behind a fucking tree?

They walked over and went beyond the hollow tree, all of them kneeled down and hid in the tall leaves as they spotted the hired mercenaries guarding the entrance.

You know, a hidden facility would imply that it couldn't be found easily. Stationing guards outside it defeats the purpose of hiding it in the first place.

“How will we get through?” Sheva questioned as she brushed her dark brown bangs behind one ear. Her brown-grayish eyes stayed locked on the armed to the core men who were too busy chatting with one another.

“I can distract them,” one of the soldiers spoke up, Sheva glanced over and saw it was the woman whom she had met yesterday at dinner. She had dirty blonde hair up in a bun with ocean blue eyes, her name was Elsa. “Leave them to me.” Her Ukrainian accent was thick but her English turned out to still be understandable.

Enough with focusing on everyone's accent! I notice you never point out Sheva's British accent! Why is that?! At least be fucking consistent!

“I’ll come with,” another voice whispered. Sheva turned back and saw a young woman with black hair, her bangs however were dyed a bright red as she tucked them behind one ear. The young girl’s black eyes shined with stubbornness, “You know you need my help Elsa.”

Elsa gave a short snort before rolling her eyes, “Fine Rosemary, have it your way.”

Rosemary clicked her tongue in annoyance, “Its Romy.”

What's with all of the women soldiers? I'm legitimately curious here.

Sheva smiled at the girl’s rebellious attitude when she looked over at Tino she found that his jaw had clenched tightly and his brown eyes were boring deeply at Romy. “Rose,” he began.

Romy looked over and rolled her eyes before checking her assault rifle’s ammunition clip, “Dad, I’m a big girl now. Remember?”

“Your 19 I give you that but your still a teenager.” Sheva inwardly frowned, how could he let his daughter tag along in a very dangerous and life threatening situation?

“You didn’t tell Valeria that,” Romy muttered irritably.

“Tino, you have nothing to fear. I will look after the hothead,” Elsa spoke up while turning to him.

Tino contemplated this before turning back to look at Romy, “Rose you listen to her, you got me?” he said fiercely while demanding an answer.

“Yes dad,” Romy complied with a sigh.

I'd point out how this breaks the conflict of interests situation again but I have a feeling it'll just go in one ear and out the other with this Suethor.

“Alright, Elsa and Rose will take out the guards and any others…Rafael and Gabriel will break into the security room and disable the cameras. While Josh, Sheva, Michael, Julian, and I go in and disarm that missile. Take any precautions necessary, and stay in touch at all times so that way we can go in and get the hell out.” Tino turned and gave Romy a kiss to her temple; she merely pursed her lips while looking up at him.

“Te amo filha,” he spoke before getting up with Josh and Sheva and the other two. Tino turned back and caught Elsa’s stare, she smiled before reverting back to her cold mask.

Sheva felt the compassion coming from Elsa, even though her face remained impassive.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

~~~~~~~~~~~~

David and Carlos trudged through one of the many Portuguese forests here in the country, Annamaria lead the way ahead with a machine gun in her hand and a look of fierce calmness with a hint of some joking manner still left.

That's way too many descriptors in one sentence. It makes it bulky and a run-on. Not to mention pointing out the "joking manner" was unnecessary and kills the mood entirely.

Feliciano took up the rear with five other BETAs; he was responsible for keeping on the lookout for any hidden enemies.

“Anna,” Feliciano called as she looked over shoulder at him, “I see gates to our right, I believe that is the facility.”

She followed his outstretched finger to the right as they continued to walk up the steep trail; she frowned while stopping them with her open palm. Her eyes scanned the area looking for any sign that this was the location; she then turned back to them. “This is it.”

How does she know that? Seriously, Suethor, you should make friends with details. They help you!

David looked over with a frown before biting the tip of his tongue, “Run through what we're doing again, Annie.”

Anna suddenly smiled so largely that it made him take a step back, “We’re going in, but they’re gonna distract them,” she then turned to Feliciano. “Aren’t you?”

He merely rolled his eyes, “Si.”

“We’re going with him?” a short brunette spoke up as her moss green eyes made contact with David’s briefly before turning to the commander. She had introduced herself at yesterday’s dinner as Caterina.

“Yes you know we are eventually,” someone answered as all eyes turned to a tall man with black hair cut short and penetrating blue eyes. He looked to be about 21 and yet he had a cocky attitude.

“I wasn’t talking to you Alfonso.” Caterina replied bitterly as the two rolled their eyes at one another.

“Enough,” Feliciano snapped. “You two are coming with me, Manny you and Felix and Flora are going to take out the guards. While Anna, David, and Carlos go in and disarm the missile any questions or complaints you can tell it to someone who cares.”

“You’re bringing your sister into this?” David grinned.

Yes, because no one in this fic gives a damn about conflict of interests or protecting their loved ones.

Anna began laughing at his comment, Feliciano shot her a look of irritation and sooner than expected she stopped. “Oh, that was…much unexpected.”

“My fault, I just get carried away when there's one particular wiseass. That's why I'm so fond of Smith.”

Oh, God, kill me now.

“Look let’s save the comments to ourselves…remember Conway, we gotta go in and get out.” Carlos said but David brushed off his comment.

“Yeah, yeah. Thanks for the reminder BUDDY. I'll try and not pick a fight with anyone just yet.”

“What would Karla say about your behavior?” Carlos chided him as though he was a child.

“She wouldn't say anything but hit me in the groin then she'd probably call me a dirty plumber.” David retorted.

“Oh, our Commander is kinky,” Anna said with a small smirk as she led the two with her towards the facility.

That's not a kink that's just abuse. And if you try and defend abuse with BDSM I'm going to call you out on that bullshit because in a BDSM relationship the Sub or submissive has the power in the relationship. When the Sub says "no" the Dom(inant) has to stop.

“That's why I have her number when we make it out of here.”

“I hope this will be easy,” Carlos said while wiping the sweat from his brow.

“It won't be, we're all dead.”

“Aren’t you an optimist?” Anna asked with sarcasm as she entered upon the side of the one floor building. Of course all of Mercury’s facilities were really underground; the lone building on top of the surface was a façade for all eyes.

She bent down on one knee as she began to fiddle around with the doorknob, once they heard the click they were in.

What? Really? A friggin' door is the only thing stopping intruders from coming in? No other security measures aside from guards? What the fuck is this shit?

“Let’s get this over with.” She replied.

“Good one, easier said than done. I don't get paid enough for this.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an easy entrance for Claire and the rest to enter the facility since it too was hidden as a tomb just like Tricell had done.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] Picard-facepalm-o-1

Claire eased her way deeper into the dark oblivion as Mark held a flashlight in front of them, Heru and Nefertari were taking up rear. The other troops were scattered about and were ordered to take out any who posed a threat to the mission.

Claire bit the inside of her cheek in nerves as she breathed calmly through her nostrils, she knew sacrifices were gonna be demanded upon them in order for this mission to succeed. She knew that for certain but she didn’t want to make those sacrifices, she couldn’t bear to lose anyone she cared for.

Then you really have no business being here much less fighting. And Suethor, you're disgusting for degrading Claire down to that level of thinking. She's much braver and selfless than you're giving her credit for here.

“How much further?” Claire asked.

“About a few feet more,” Heru answered as he let out a small cough. “I just hope we’ll be able to disarm that missile.”

“We've come too far to fail now. We'll take care of it.” Mark said confidently.

Yeah, how is it they got that far without running into any high level security measures around this missile? Does the Suethor just not know how these things work? .... I think I just answered my own question.

“I hope so,” Claire murmured when suddenly they entered the lab area. “Where was it exactly Heru?”

“Below near the weapon storage room I believe.”

“Simple enough to remember.”

Claire nodded,“Hopefully…”

“Hey!” shouted a guard from the right, he spoke into his walkie talkie before holding up his rifle at the four. “Don’t move!”

“Claire, Mark! Go find the missile!” Heru shouted before he quickly brought out his handgun and dispatched the guard. “Go now!”

“We’ll handle the guards,” Nefertari said while easing the rifle into her hands.

Guards? That's it? Just guards? No actual high-level defense measures to make sure the missile couldn't tampered with? Gabby15cancer, when you're 'heroes' can just waltz right in with little to no resistance after a night of fucking and partying no one's going to be proud of their win due to the fact that there aren't that many odds pitched against them in the first place if at all.

“But-”

“We're dead if we don't get the hell out of here!”

“We can’t just leave them here!” Claire reasoned but soon she was being pulled by Mark as he led her down the hallway and towards the end where the elevator was.

“Our mission still stands, Claire. They knew the risks we were all taking...I'm sorry.”

“No…” she looked back and saw the bullets flying in the air as back up had come from where the guard had fallen dead. Mark pressed the clear button once before the elevator arrived and opened its metal doors to welcome them to the unknown.

Claire was pulled in by him and the last thing she saw before they closed was Nefertari going down and Heru ducking for cover as guards rushed towards the elevator to stop them.

It was too late and soon they descended to the last floor where the missile was being held.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49] BreakNonGiven
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [49]
Page 1 of 1