AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53]   llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Resident Evil:The Project K Chronicles {Leon S.Kennedy} Epilouge

(Here it is! Sorry it took so long, the lyrics near the end is "The Ghost Woman and the Hunter" by Lacuna Coil.

Seriously! Suethor, this is not Vocaloid, can it with the goddamn lyrics everywhere!

I hope you all enjoyed the third series, it was a blast to write!

No, I did not enjoy that and I can't see how any of that could have been fun to write - oh, wait, nevermind! It's your wankfest fantasy for yourself! Forgive me, I forgot!

But I know that you all (hopefully) are awaiting the fourth one.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Tumblr_lyj83bOi8L1qh6x31o1_250

It'll be out soon.) People shouldn't rely on false hope...

Most people don't. It's why I don't rely on the hope that people will one day realize their shit writing and might actively try to improve.

Sheva continued to stare at Zachary noting that Irving fell over dead as his body seemed to disintegrate into thin air.

Gabby, it's clear you do not know what an epilogue is. An epilogue is kind of like an aside, it doesn't need to be added to tie up loose ends like this. An epilogue is used to show how the characters are getting along after all is said and done. As such, this chapter? This chapter should have been your finale.

Romy had gotten up and rushed towards her father who had cradled the young woman into his arms while she cried for her fallen comrade. Zachary sat up, seeming to ignore the fact that Sheva was sitting on his lower half still in a dazed stupor about what had just happened.

How has this version of Sheva not gotten herself killed yet?

His brown eyes forced hers to connect with his instantly, "I'm not gonna hurt anybody." He whispered gently.

"Why did you shoot Irving?" she asked in a breathless voice.

He rose up one eyebrow, "Would you prefer I didn't?"

"No," Sheva shook her head while slowly sheathing her dagger. "But…why the sudden change?"

Because the Suethor wants everyone to have their Happily Ever After without any of them having to actively work for it or for any characters swapping allegiances to actively build up to the swap.

"Sheva get away from him!"

Sheva turned and saw that Tino was aiming his gun at him, his finger shaking on the trigger as Romy watched unsure of what was gonna happen. "Tino, wait!"

"No," the older man replied. "He killed Elsa in cold blood. He deserves to die."

"This is Karla's brother you can't!" She was quick on her feet while standing in front of Zachary to block him from his aim.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Godstielspecial

"No he is not!" he spat. "He's a murderer, and he deserves to die!"

"He didn't mean it!"

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Original1-5
Are you fucking serious right now?! You expect me to take that as a legit excuse for what he's done? Gabby, you really are a moron.

another gun was cocked and as she looked over she found that Josh was aiming for him as well. Regret quickly filled his features both in regards to Sheva and Zachary. "Josh…"

"I'm sorry Sheva," Josh said. "He killed a BETA operative, he is an enemy."

I like where this is going already!

Zachary merely sighed before standing to his feet and placing his hands upon her shoulders; she flinched but turned to meet his saddened gaze. "They're right, what I did to that woman…even though it was K's influence…it was still my doing. Her blood and other innocent's have stained my hands." He released her shoulders and looked at Josh. "Cuff me brother."

Josh was about to before Zachary's gaze faltered and his eyes down casted to the floor, Sheva quickly took notice and placed a hand on his chest. "Zachary?"

The BSAA member placed his gun back in its holster even though Tino did not, "What is it?"

Sheva shushed him and brought her hands to cup Zachary's face to make him look at her, "Zachary?" she called his name again. "What's the matter?"

When he picked up his head to look at her, she witnessed his emotions taking place. Sadness and grief were clear as she furrowed her brows in confusion. "There's something wrong with Karla."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Tumblr_llo2dt0NHW1qjf835o1_500
Not everything in the goddamn world revolves around Karla-Sue! STOP PRETENDING AND MAKING LIKE IT DOES!

A choked cough erupted and even though they looked at each other, Zachary's gaze fell onto the blonde woman who was trying to pick herself up.

"Elsa!" Tino shouted before running over to her.

Sheva gave a sigh of relief that Elsa was gonna be okay, given in serious condition but she would survive if she got the proper medical attention.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Tumblr_lv12gxnNQ61r0r60n
I swear to God this shit is making me so angry I just about want to punt a small child across the yard!

When she looked back to Zachary, she found him still looking distraught.

She hoped Karla wasn't in serious trouble.

After all the shit I've had to endure reading about because of that little piss-ant I seriously hope there's something deadly happening to her! ... ... What? I'm angry! Leave me alone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris didn't know what he was seeing, but once he did he couldn't make out what it had been.

Alexia was close to stabbing Chris with one of her mutated plants but at the very last second it disintegrated along with her mumbling on about how K how had failed.

How fucking convenient! Again, that's all any of this is! Convenience for everyone involved on Karla-Sue's behalf!

When both Twins were gone he looked over and found that Reva had finally pulled the flower plant from Jill's neck.

So then, they had won?

It was over?

Jill shook her head as Reva placed a comforting hand on her back in a attempt to calm the woman down, "My head hurts, I can still feel Alexia's effects." She mumbled.

"It'll be over soon, once your brain and body realizes that the flower has been removed, your system will go back to fighting against the unwanted chemicals." Reva explained.

"Where's Chris?" she asked and as soon as he heard his name he slowly walked over to the two women and knelt down in front of her.

"I'm right here."

Jill looked up and smiled slightly before hugging him, "Chris, I'm sorry…I'm so sorry. I knew what I was doing, but I couldn't stop it."

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE BLATANTLY RIPPING OFF OF RESIDENT EVIL 5! SHE SAYS THIS SAME THING TO CHRIS AFTER HE AND SHEVA REMOVE THE P30 DEVICE THERE, TOO!

Chris hugged her back taking comfort since everything was over now, "That's alright, it's over and done with. We're safe now and the threat has been eliminated."

Reva stood and watched them before Bambari rushed in with a red face as he doubled over trying hard to catch his breath. "The missile…is…down."

Chris and Jill looked up at him before giving smiles of relief in return; the world would be okay now. Somehow though, deep inside Chris was beginning to feel uneasy all of the sudden. He felt the overwhelming need to come into contact with Karla or Leon for that matter to see if everything turned out right.

CAN THERE BE JUST ONE FUCKING CHARACTER WHO IS NOT ALL UP IN KARLA-SUE'S ASS AND HAS THEIR PRIORITIES IN ORDER?!

Jill's earpiece went off at that sudden moment as she held a hand over her ear to receive the call, "Jill here."

"This is Kaplan, return to the meeting site ASAP."

She furrowed her brow in confusion before Chris answered, "What happened?"

There was a pause on the other line before he heard Kaplan inhale a deep breath, "The missile from Kazakhstan deployed and infected the Saudi Arabia area. From what we know…no one survived long enough to shut it down. Tomas and Jason are dead."

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Ea0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later...

Leon entered the Army base and immediately went straight down towards the meeting place; his shoulders were slumped and his attitude was not the best. On the outside, his face did not betray his emotions and he preferred to keep a blank face and an open mind in order to tell his colleagues the news. Both good and bad.

Newsflash, Suethor; the face isn't the only thing that gives away someone's emotions. You'd know that if you actually spent the time to enhance your emotional intelligence and possibly people watch.

He entered the underground barracks and opened the door when he stepped in he found that Claire was seated on one of the trunks. Her face was marred by a bruise that framed under her eye, and as she looked up she was both surprised and happy to see Leon standing there.

“Leon, your safe.”

What about Leon's safe? No, I'm not about to ignore blatant grammatical errors now. Not with the last chapter. Fuck that noise.

“Yeah...you too.” He said with a small smile before looking around. “Where are the others?”

“They should be arriving soon, Mark's using the bathroom.”

He nodded as he grabbed a chair and flipped it around to take a seat in it. His eyes locked on the wall behind her as her focus remained on Leon with passive eyes. Claire could easily tell that something was bugging him, but before she could ask Mark had walked out of the bathroom.

Mark looked at Claire before giving her a smile as he turned he caught sight of Leon in the chair, “How'd it go Leon?”

Leon didn't respond, instead he nodded. The officer looked over at Claire and once they locked gazes they suddenly knew that Karla wasn't there as well.

You're all clearly fucking geniuses. I mean really? You didn't notice the fact that Leon was the only one who walked in?

“Hey Leon,” Claire began. “Where's Karla?”

Leon stood quiet, not saying a word.

“...No answer is never good.” Mark commented.

“I'll explain when the rest get here.” The Agent replied in a clipped tone and both took it as a sign to not ask any further. Despite Claire's displeasure.

She's dead. Finally fucking dead and she better fucking stay that way. Ding dong, the Sue is dead. It's not hard to piece together but then again what can I expect from people with the intelligence of a lobotomy patient?

Ten minutes later and the barracks were full with the others who had successfully handled their assigned tasks. Chris and Jill had called attention while Claire kept Leon in her vision.

When Sheva and Josh came in they were accompanied by Zachary. No one said a word figuring that when it came time for them to explain they would give an appropriate explanation.

Jill stood in the center, blue BROWN eyes scanned over everybody before clearing her throat. “Some of you might know...that Saudi Arabia has succumbed to the RB-Virus. From what Kaplan said, Tommy and Jason and the contacts were murdered by K's minions.” A few gasps and murmurs filled the room. Leon remained quiet while allowing himself to gather what he was gonna say. “Thankfully, that missile was the only one. Even though unfortunately we lost good men and the lives of the citizens. Currently, the BSAA and the US Military have established an emergency evacuation and are gonna handle the rest.”

Billy CoenBenny Hooker stood up before placing a tentative hand on Rebecca's shoulder, “What will we do about it?”

You know, it's just now occurred to me that out of all the groups in the end game we didn't get a single scene detailing how BillyBenny and Rebecca's side went.

“We don't know yet,” Chris answered. “The best we can do is just stand by for orders.”

“We stopped our missile,” Claire spoke up. “And we took out the ones who tried to stop us.” her eyes were brimmed with tears while Mark gave her an apologetic look.

Mark turned to explain to the others, “Steve..didn't make it.”

“Sherry is still alive though.” Claire cut in.

Mark nodded, “Injured but still kicking.”

“She's in the hospital?” Chris questioned.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Tumblr_lk944qkqIy1qhcan4
Seriously, guys, it takes a lot to take canon characters I really enjoy and love previously and make me feel nothing for over their plights in your fanfiction.

Claire nodded before curious gazes turned to Sheva and Josh; Josh stood before being pulled back down by Zachary. He instead stood up, “Alright, I know you all are wonderin' what the hell am I doing here? Let me say in this in the best possible way: I don't know. But what I do know is that I'm me again and that's it.

YOU ARE NOT YOU! YOU WERE NEVER THE ORIGINAL AND THUS YOU CAN'T BE HIM! THIS IS JUST THE SUETHOR ASS-PULLING SO THAT THERE CAN BE A HAPPILY EVER FUCKING AFTER AND IT'S BULLSHIT!

I know I've done a lot of terrible things, I nearly killed a BETA operative and if she does die...” he trailed off before blinking rapidly while Sheva eyed him with sympathy. “I'll be devastated. Because I didn't mean to shoot her.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Original2

Everyone seemed to be tensed just by his presence and his explanation gave the group somewhat of an idea of how he was. Still, it was up for vote. Thankfully Oscar wasn't here to witness his son still alive, after all he had been through he didn't need to know about this just yet.

Chris gave him a stern look before letting the words slip out, “Until we know for sure, your gonna have to be locked up.”

“I know Chris,” Zachary nodded in full understanding.

Which is exactly why you're standing there uncuffed and unguarded, oh wait....

“I know man. I wouldn't have expected special treatment. Trust me.” the last words made Zachary cringe since that was the topic they were discussing about. Trust. Sure Sheva may trust him but he was in conspiracy with K after all, some of his actions might not be forgiven so easily.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] 000b7gaa

David turned towards Leon his eyes found no trace of Karla standing near him; he swallowed a lump in fear of what he might find out. But still, he had to try.

“...Success Leon?”

“We were able to stop the missile from deploying,” Leon spoke automatically while ignoring David's question and went onto explaining the good portion of the news rather than bluntly saying it. “K is dead now and I'm pretty sure that most of the people she resurrected are dead too. Despite having their minds returned to them they were still apart of her being.”

Yes, I love how you're only "pretty sure" about this. Stupid fuck. For all you know they could still be alive and out there ready to strike back. Now, don't get me wrong, because this is a Gabby fic it's a sure fire fact that they're not but a little realism goes a long way, goddamnit!

David rolled his eyes; he had already known that when Krauser and Luis suddenly vanished before him and Carlos. “Thanks for letting me know the obvious.”

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Thatssotrue_5229_1332009204

The Agent gave a slight glare at the mechanic

Is he a plumber or a mechanic? Make up your fucking mind about this!

before continuing, “Our missile was...destroyed the best way possible.”

“So where's Karla then?” Chris asked noticing she wasn't present; Claire held her breath unexpectedly while she awaiting the answer.

“In hiding. I told her I was gonna sock her in the arm if I made it back alive.”. He joked.

You guys don't even know how close I was to just taking my computer down the road and throwing it in front of the first train that came by before I read "joked".

Alexis suddenly walked over and grabbed Leon by the collar of his shirt while looking at him dead in the eye. Somehow, she had known.

I find it kinda sad that I momentarily forgot who the fuck Alexis-Sue was.

Leon inwardly cursed himself for letting his features show his emotions outwardly. He had allowed her to read him like an open book so easily.

She inhaled a deep breath, “Don't say what I think your gonna say.”

Say it! Say it! I want to bust out the wine in celebration!

Leon gently pried her fingers from his collar before passing an apologetic look towards Claire and Zachary in turn, “Karla sacrificed herself...to kill K and stop the missile. She's the reason why Japan is safe. Not me.”

As much as I would like to really rejoice the fact that I'm supposed to fill sympathetic about Karla-Sue's death is really killing my buzz.

Claire was the first to react as she held a hand up to her mouth and let the tears spill, “No. No Leon...no.” She begged for him to be lying to her, anything.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] FluttershyBoohoohoo

Even if it was a cruel joke, she didn't care. Karla couldn't be dead, she was unstoppable. Literally.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Original1-3

Mark took her in his arms as she broke down, “I can't believe she'd actually go that far, she was always such a selfish bitch.”

“She can't be...she just...” Tears began pouring down Claire's cheeks as Chris looked away from the heartbreaking scene.

Jill crossed her arms before slowly sitting back down as her eyes began to brim with tears as well, one by one each fell down her face and landed on her arms. Emotions were flurrying, from grief to rage in a matter of seconds upon hearing the news. Sheva turned to Zachary before pulling him to her and burying her face in the crook of his neck; Zachary himself just stood there frozen in Sheva's arms. He still hadn't absorbed the information thoroughly yet.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] 270627_429299343802810_412248345_n

Rebecca covered her eyes while BillyBenny watched with deep sympathy and no words of comfort to offer. David was obviously angry due to the fact he turned and tried to tackle Leon to the ground he was stopped when Leon grabbed him by the shoulder and flipped him over on his back. Pinning his knee down on his chest Leon watched him with a blank and neutral face.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Original-12

“You son of a bitch! I know you had something to do with it!! Its all your damn fault!”

“My fault?” He asked. “You have no idea how I feel about this-all of this! You have no idea how much I wished I had the will to stop her! But I didn't because she forced me to leave her there, she wanted me out.” Leon said through clenched teeth while keeping his focus on the man. Anger was boiling up deep within him as a flashback of Karla forcing him out replayed. “So no David, don't blame me. I did everything I could to save her, but you didn't know her like I did. Karla did this because she saw no other option, K had us trapped and Karla did what came to mind. She acted on impulse to save us all. Now,” he released some of the pressure. “Next time you attack me, I won't hold back.”

Dear God, Gabby you try so hard to paint Karla-Sue in this heroic, self-sacrificing and bad ass light but it just fails so hard. Due to the fact that her actions out weigh what she says or claims to do it makes her seem silly or just eye-rollingly stupid.

Hands reached down and pried Leon off of David, looking back he spotted Chris giving him a look. One that told him that he had done enough, not in a accusing way but more so that it wasn't necessary at the moment. Not a moment like this. Now was a time for mourning.

No, now is a time for partying because the Sue is gone.

Mark had stepped in and grabbed David while forcing him to calm down, David did but his eyes turned to Leon anyways.

His dark eyes were accusing and held anger towards him especially, “Why don't you do me a favor and just shut up? I'm not listening anymore.”

“He's telling the truth, David.” Mark tried for reason but ultimately it would prove to not have any effect on him.

“I still don't believe any of it!”

“David,” Jill snapped. “Calm down.”

“...And how do you expect me to do that?”

"It wouldn't hurt to try." Mark stated.

"Is that suppose to make me feel any better? I'm too depressed to care."

I'm having Futurama flashbacks.

“Your not the only one hurting here,” Claire murmured as David stopped. “We all are.” She then got up while slowly making her way over towards the door leading out of the underground barracks.

“Anybody don't know Karla's dead?" Mark asked.

That is such amazing grammar, dear God, does anyone pay attention in their English class anymore?! The ironic thing about that is I say "anymore" and this Suethor is older than I am!

“Oscar doesn't know...so someone needs to tell him.”

“Someone who's man enough not to choke up in the first sentence.” David slumped in his brother's hold. “...Well?”

Leon relaxed himself as Chris released him and then walked over to Claire while placing a hand on her arm to stop her. “I'll go with you.”

Claire nodded before they walked out together; and as Leon was closer to reaching his office a knot of worry and guilt began to build up in his gut. He swallowed down the lump that had formed in his throat before Claire glanced at him through her peripheral vision. She knew that this wasn't gonna be easy, especially for Leon since he had to break the news again.

And so Claire looped her arm through his as they reached Oscar's office, once again her tears began to fall just thinking of his reaction. Would he be angry? Would he be sad? Would he have an emotional breakdown? She didn't know but she was about to find out.

The Agent was no doubt in his own mourning, yes he felt extremely guilty over Karla's death. It angered him that he couldn't stop her from sacrificing herself; a part of him felt anger with Karla in general for ever making that decision to do so in the first place. But it didn't matter now, she was gone. As much as Leon hated to think more on it he had to face the overwhelming truth; Karla Leanne Smith was dead. And there was nothing he could about it.

Remorsefully he placed a hand on the doorknob and opened it before they stepped in. Oscar, and surprisingly Bethany, looked towards them in confusion before the door closed...

Staring at the sun
No rays down on me
I call you in my arms
Embrace is unreal
You're moving on
We'll never be apart
Just drain my tears
I cry aloud.

…..............

…............

….........

…......

…....

….

Cambodia's facility...shut down due to the release of the missile...every worker there has fallen to the virus's influence that had escaped airborne through the ventilation systems.

Everyone has changed...and everyone has been eliminated by the order from the head office.

Several people in protective bio-hazard suits have entered the last level and one in particular is in search for something. As they near the edge of the platform one looks over and see's the source for the Virus's airborne release.

A missile lays in pieces, metal parts scattered and littered about the ground.

The main person pulls a pair of binoculars from their side and places the eye piece in front of the protective plastic. They zoom in at the maximum vision and see two bodies laying on the ground...one of them with a sword protruding from the chest...

...the other is mangled badly. HUNK can't tell for sure if both are dead or still alive.

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53] Thatssotrue_14231_1341902903
NO! NO! ... NO! HUNK IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED HERE! NO! RUN FOR YOUR SAFETY, HUNK! YOU'RE IN MAXIMUM DANGER!

Yet orders are orders.

A walkie-talkie is pulled out and he places it by the mouth piece, “Both bodies are here.”

A moment of silence before the other person at the end speaks, “Destroy the facility.”

Why do I get the feeling that the four chapters of Oblivion are gonna hurt like hell?

On a side note, thanks to our beloved Oki we've got a bit of insider info!
Oki wrote:
Date: AUGUST 28, 2012, 08:35PM Subject: Hi Message: Out of curiosity, I just wanted to ask you if you had ever wanted to be in the military or some form of it.

I only ask because I've read your Leon series and you seem to show a lot of interest in it through your character Karla.

Gabby wrote:
Date: AUGUST 31, 2012, 02:04AM Subject: RE: Hi Message: Well, yes! My family has history in being in the military, and I suppose that if I had been in shape back then, then I would have joined. xD

Oki wrote:
Date: SEPTEMBER 2, 2012, 11:16AM Subject: RE: RE: Hi Message: I see...well, I happen to have a father who served in the air force myself...and he often tells me that even during peace time, they demanded respect...

I often noticed that Karla had a lot of disrespect for her higher ups. Which would have gotten her kicked out pretty fast. I'm just saying, her attitude alone wouldn't have gotten her in and it would have gotten her kicked out really fast.

Gabby wrote:
Date: SEPTEMBER 9, 2012, 10:32PM Subject: RE: RE: RE: Hi Message: Oh god, don't even remind me! Lol, honestly I wrote that resident evil story when I was a teen and at the time I didn't fully understand army protocol. I cringe whenever I re-read my story, and although I still love my character to death, I honestly just went with whatever I wanted for her. I've considered re-writing it but it would be a pain to do so. XD
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Project K Chronicles, Resident Evil [53]
Page 1 of 1