AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Empty
PostSubject: Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]   Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 pm

With the addition of new Profile fields of PokePartner, DigiPartner and the like those of us on Staff have decided that it would be a good thing to post a message showing everyone where they can find the image urls needed to post in the respective fields. While you can use any image url you can and the lists may be expanded on at a later date even as new profile fields are added these are probably the ones that are for best use.

PokePartner
Right click on the image you want and click on 'Copy Image URL' or 'Copy Image Address'
-> Pokecheck.org
-> CreepyJellyFish's DA has the new 3D models of Pokémon as well.

DigiPartner
Right click on the image you want and click on 'Copy Image URL' or 'Copy Image Address'
-> withthewill.net

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:51 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] 547

PostSubject: Re: Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]   Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 am

This is really cool! And I hope this doesn't come off as me being a pretentious bitch or anything, but wouldn't the God-Tier title be aspect instead of class? Class are things like Bard, Seer, Sylph, Prince, etc. While Aspects are Breath, Rage, Hope, Light, etc. Just thought I'd point that out. Sorry if it seems bitchy.
Back to top Go down
Zmija
Claptrap
Claptrap
Zmija

PokéPartner : Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] 196

PostSubject: Re: Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]   Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:47 pm

...When I right click, that copy url thing doesn't pop up.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]   Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Zmija wrote:
Hmm... I don't know why it would do that. What ones do you want? I can go and do it manually for you this time if you want.
Back to top Go down
Zmija
Claptrap
Claptrap
Zmija

PokéPartner : Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] 196

PostSubject: Re: Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]   Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:40 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Zmija wrote:
Hmm... I don't know why it would do that. What ones do you want? I can go and do it manually for you this time if you want.

Thank you so much!~

I just want espeon, fire nation, and italian renaissance.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]   Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Zmija wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
Zmija wrote:

Thank you so much!~

I just want espeon, fire nation, and italian renaissance.
Not a problem~. That is now done for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]   Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Image URLs for Profile Fields [PokePartners/DigiPartners]
Page 1 of 1