AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Headcannons? I think yes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Headcannons? I think yes. 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Headcannons? I think yes. 547

Headcannons? I think yes. Empty
PostSubject: Headcannons? I think yes.   Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:43 pm

So I was thinking, a lot of people on this site know of Homestuck. And with that in mind I decided to create a head-cannon thread. Just any headcannon, but with in the forum rules (no nsfw) kind of thing. I'll start with a few of mine.

Since Karkat's blood is a mutation, any troll can have red blood, if they're mutated. Limeblood descendants are just more likely to have them. But even a violet blooded troll could have a redblood mutation. Thus creating a red blooded sea dweller.

There's a thing going on in the pre-scratch trolls that I've noticed. Kurloz is mute, Meulin is deaf, and Mituna lost his mental powers. Kurloz caused both his and Meulin's disabilities (Weather it's intentional or not remains to be seen), and was there when Mituna lost his powers. So, going with the Hear no Evil (Meulin) Speak no Evil (Kurloz) and See no Evil, what are the chances of Mituna removing his helmet, and his eyes are sewn shut?\

A headcannon for Nepeta is that she wished to be like Terezi, who was Karkat's flush-crush. And so be like her, she cut her hair from long like the disciple, to short, in order to look like her.

Those are just a few of my many head cannons, I'd like to see others that are out there.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Headcannons? I think yes. Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Headcannons? I think yes.   Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Tyriant wrote:

There's a thing going on in the pre-scratch trolls that I've noticed. Kurloz is mute, Meulin is deaf, and Mituna lost his mental powers. Kurloz caused both his and Meulin's disabilities (Weather it's intentional or not remains to be seen), and was there when Mituna lost his powers. So, going with the Hear no Evil (Meulin) Speak no Evil (Kurloz) and See no Evil, what are the chances of Mituna removing his helmet, and his eyes are sewn shut?

I'm just gonna say, I absolutely adore that headcannon/fan theory. It's well thought out and right up my alley.

I only have on real headcannon/fan theory myself concerning Feferi and her 'dumping' Eridan.

It's been established she had to keep her lusus fed or it would let loose the deathly wail that would kill all (or nearly all, I can't recall which it's been so long since I read this tidbit) trolls on Alternia. If we take into account how she only really started treating Eridan like dirt after they were playing SGrub, after her lusus had died and thus no longer had to feed it this could be interpreted to mean that she was only friends with and tolerating Eridan to get him to help her feed her lusus and no more.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Headcannons? I think yes.   Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Ooo I have a pretty glum one, but it's been on my mind recently~

Eridan clings to Feferi because he knows she won't die before him like the rest of the trolls will. This is just going of the legit cannon that based on blood shows the mortality rate of each troll.

I also like to think that both the Lalonde's, because they are usually shown very pretty, have very large hooked noses and flatter figures while Jane and Jade have much more curves and little pixie noses~

And that the original twelve trolls ancestors are reborn as each of their lusus

I over think everything OTL
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Headcannons? I think yes. 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Headcannons? I think yes. 547

PostSubject: Re: Headcannons? I think yes.   Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:55 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
Tyriant wrote:

There's a thing going on in the pre-scratch trolls that I've noticed. Kurloz is mute, Meulin is deaf, and Mituna lost his mental powers. Kurloz caused both his and Meulin's disabilities (Weather it's intentional or not remains to be seen), and was there when Mituna lost his powers. So, going with the Hear no Evil (Meulin) Speak no Evil (Kurloz) and See no Evil, what are the chances of Mituna removing his helmet, and his eyes are sewn shut?

I'm just gonna say, I absolutely adore that headcannon/fan theory. It's well thought out and right up my alley.

I only have on real headcannon/fan theory myself concerning Feferi and her 'dumping' Eridan.

It's been established she had to keep her lusus fed or it would let loose the deathly wail that would kill all (or nearly all, I can't recall which it's been so long since I read this tidbit) trolls on Alternia. If we take into account how she only really started treating Eridan like dirt after they were playing SGrub, after her lusus had died and thus no longer had to feed it this could be interpreted to mean that she was only friends with and tolerating Eridan to get him to help her feed her lusus and no more.

I like that one as well! Feferi isn't really my favorite troll and I really like that headcannon!

I had this one about Sollux that I heard somewhere. The Headcannon was that since Sollux could hear the voices of the trolls that are close to dying, he heard Feferi's and that's why he was spending so much time with her before Eridan killed her.
I added on to that with this

And spending so much time with Sollux, coupled with the outside factors that added to Ampora's rage caused him to flip shit. So it was Sollux's fault that Feferi died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headcannons? I think yes.   Headcannons? I think yes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headcannons? I think yes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Fan Clubs :: » Homestuck-
Jump to: