AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MMD x Our Destinies RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

DigiPartner : MMD x Our Destinies RP Poyomon
PokéPartner : MMD x Our Destinies RP 280

MMD x Our Destinies RP Empty
PostSubject: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:12 am

I has models of our RPCs~. I'll reply to this as I get more videos up.

First is Krim!

Back to top Go down
http://onlythedorkiest.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MMD x Our Destinies RP Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:18 am

Girl, the ability you have with MMD makes me want to froth at the mouth out of jealousy! Seriously!
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:21 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
Girl, the ability you have with MMD makes me want to froth at the mouth out of jealousy! Seriously!
Oh noooooo, I sorry! OxO But yes, I'm glad you think this, I honestly feel that Krim is probably the best out of all three.

Now since I've made Cress, I shall need to make Cilan, Chili, and hopefully 'Dio'... Dizzy
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:07 pm

I know I'm double posting here but it's been a few days, so hopefully I can...

ANYWAY, I have Neva's newcomer video done~ Now all that's left to edit is Lilian, provided that I can find good parts, and to make a newcomer video for both versions of Yulia (trainer and coordinator).

Sadly I think Neva is the least accutate and glitchy-est of them all, and she has some creepy facials... Dizzy

Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Reaper wrote:
I know I'm double posting here but it's been a few days, so hopefully I can...

ANYWAY, I have Neva's newcomer video done~ Now all that's left to edit is Lilian, provided that I can find good parts, and to make a newcomer video for both versions of Yulia (trainer and coordinator).

Sadly I think Neva is the least accutate and glitchy-est of them all, and she has some creepy facials... Dizzy

Oh my God, the glitchy half-skirt is probably the best part of that whole video!

Oh, if you ever find the motion data for it you should make a Bad Apple MMD with everyone.

Also, yes, since it's been over 24 hours since your last post double posting is allowed~. No rule has been broken and you're gold~.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Oh my God, the glitchy half-skirt is probably the best part of that whole video!

Oh, if you ever find the motion data for it you should make a Bad Apple MMD with everyone.

Also, yes, since it's been over 24 hours since your last post double posting is allowed~. No rule has been broken and you're gold~.

Oh yayyyyy no broken rules~

The skirt actually isn't the issue; near the end of the video, her eye glitches (Yulia's models have the same glitch but far worse) and her arm warmers don't agree with her arms and hands at times. Beat

I would, but unfortunately, this computer is a piece of junk. It doesn't like MMD much now, as it'll shut off if I render too long of a video, and it doesn't like WMM now either. So I have been given no choice but cut the video to about a minute and 30 seconds (about 1-2 GB file), put it on my thumbdrive, transfer it to my netbook, and save it that way; Krim's was supposed to be about 3:30 minutes originally.

The Bad Apple motion I have is about 5 minutes long, which would most likely end up as a 10 GB file.

Doing it like this REALLY ticks me off. Rip
Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : MMD x Our Destinies RP 196

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:32 pm

I'm really enjoying these MMD videos you keep bringing out, Reaper. I think that you are doing a great job. As long as you tried then that is all that matters. I'm interested to see more in the future.
Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Reaper wrote:

I would, but unfortunately, this computer is a piece of junk. It doesn't like MMD much now, as it'll shut off if I render too long of a video, and it doesn't like WMM now either. So I have been given no choice but cut the video to about a minute and 30 seconds (about 1-2 GB file), put it on my thumbdrive, transfer it to my netbook, and save it that way; Krim's was supposed to be about 3:30 minutes originally.

The Bad Apple motion I have is about 5 minutes long, which would most likely end up as a 10 GB file.

Doing it like this REALLY ticks me off. Rip

Awww, no. That's too bad! Hopefully you'll be able to get around that eventually. That's quite a stipulation to have to adhere to there.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℓίℓίтн Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote:
I'm really enjoying these MMD videos you keep bringing out, Reaper. I think that you are doing a great job. As long as you tried then that is all that matters. I'm interested to see more in the future.
Thumbs Up

Oh, yayyyyy~ That makes me very very happy to see people like this! Hopefully I can make Lilian for you, I dun want you to be left out! she may be the most difficult besides 'Dio' though...but still! Hug

Quote :
Awww, no. That's too bad! Hopefully you'll be able to get around that eventually. That's quite a stipulation to have to adhere to there.

It is very irritating to say the least; I'm running out of short motion data and am having to cut some so short. Makes me sad since I can't show other people's hard work on the motion data to a full extent. Crying

Oh well, maybe Oki can make the Bad Apple one~.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 am

Okay, I now have one of two videos for Yulia. The only reason that she gets two videos is because I have two separate models for her; Trainer/Normal and her Contest Costume. If I can get any extra designs, I'd be glad to make more of everyone.

Here's the Contest one first~. She's a bit glitchy due to her skirt, but normally it's far worse when I have to piece things together like this (the skirt, top, and sleeves were all originally three different model parts).

Back to top Go down
Mystery
Marcus
Marcus
Mystery

PokéPartner : MMD x Our Destinies RP 196

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:38 pm

You don't have to make an MMD model for me, Reaper. If you want to though then that is perfectly alright. I like Yulia's coordinator form by the way. It's very nice.
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ℓίℓίтн Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ wrote:
You don't have to make an MMD model for me, Reaper. If you want to though then that is perfectly alright. I like Yulia's coordinator form by the way. It's very nice.
Oh but I still am~ It'll help me improve to say the least, because I'm still not as good as some people on dA, you should see some of the ones on there, like this which I used as a base for coming up with Coordinator!Yulia. I'm glad you like it~. Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
Jade
Dr. Zed
Dr. Zed
Jade

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Hellos guys! Sorry for the delay, but I have a new MMD video. Fang suggested using Bad Apple with everyone, but sadly there are only two spots in the motion I found. So I used Krim and Neva~

Now I must figure out how to fix the glitch-fest that Lilith has become... Cringe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMD x Our Destinies RP   MMD x Our Destinies RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MMD x Our Destinies RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Interests :: Videos and Music-
Jump to: