AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Grenin10

[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Empty
PostSubject: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Back Story: Aperture Laboratories has been left in ruin with GLaDOS meeting her demise. Very few humans have managed to escape confinement or wake from their slumber. Those who have are free to wander the lab, trying to find a way out.

The cores as well, have been running rampant, finding themselves free from GLaDOS's grasp. They no longer fear being destroyed or scraped. They are rulers to a world that they longed for for so long.

But what happens if GLaDOS wakes back up?

Only you can find the answer to that question.

Additional Rules

1. Please make a character sheet before you join up in this rp. It helps others understand your characters motives and gives others something to work with rather than just running in blind and hoping that everyone will agree with your character.

2. Rping canon characters is allowed. Whether these be someone else's love interest or simply inserting these characters to help further the story (because the canon character would be heavily involved in this particular rp).

3. Respect your fellow rpers. If they have a love interest, rp that character for them. Don't insult them subtly through your character. Don't ignore them. Don't make them feel left out. If I catch this going on, I will bump you out of the rp.

4. Please make sure you follow the original Role Playing rules, listed out here. They stand just as strong as these rules. Learn them and respect them if you want to stay in this rp.

-------------------------------

Lydia shifted, finding herself incredibly uncomfortable. She had been in a dream, a long dream, lucid and holding several twists and turns. All the time, she had tried to force herself awake but she had always fallen back into a deeper slumber. Now, it seemed it might be her chance.

She rolled over, her body hitting the floor. The sudden jolt woke her up completely, her eyes quickly opening. She was shocked by what she saw.

This room had not been her own. In fact, it was drastically different from her home. As her gaze went from one place to the next, her heart sank.

Just where was she?

She tried to think back, her groggy mind attempting to find an answer though, none seemed to surface. Whatever had happened, it was long forgotten or buried under the long amount of sleep she had been in.

She pulled her knees to her chest, placing a hand on her now pounding head. She wanted to cry, whimpering and afraid. She wasn't home. Where was home now? She didn't know and she was too afraid to venture out of the room, find out where she was.

So she waited, tears welling up in her eyes, hoping that someone would come along with good intentions, not the horrible ones that were flashing in her mind now.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] 509

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm

Wheatley stretched, testing out the new limbs, the new functions in this body of his. He had been wandering Aperture for days, searching for things that could be helpful when he had run into this little surprise.

It was a new body. A body shaped like a human's. While he didn't always particularly care for them - not after having to take care of the test subjects for years when the place was up and running - he had to admit that having hands would be more productive than if he had remained in his original core body.

His glowing blue eyes drifted to the empty metallic husk that once was his body. It lay abandoned on the ground nearby, wires still hooked up to the computer Wheatley had used to transfer his A.I. consciousness into the new one.

He let out a shaky sigh. "I don't know why they keep building things and then telling me I'll die if I use them!" he wailed suddenly into the silence. Indeed, once he had found the cyborg bodies there had been a note attached telling any wayward cores that found them that they would die if they were to transfer themselves into them.

He was still hooked up to the railing however, a set of wires jutting out of a 'backpack' looking device and up into the rail. He tugged lightly at one of the thicker cords. "Well, I suppose I should be off. Find someone... preferably someone alive."

As he spoke to himself, carrying on a rambling one-sided conversation Wheatley took off, hoping that someone would still be alive out of the test subjects.

----[x]----

Genesis wandered about the Aperture labs, wondering if she could find any spare clothes strewn about. She smelled bad, her tattered jump suit and muscle shirt were dirtied and grimy. How long had she been asleep for? She didn't know and she didn't ponder on it for too long.

To Genesis it wasn't something that was much concern to her.

She stretched her arms above her head, glancing this way and that. The last thing she had remembered before falling back asleep was being in a test with a portal gun and now everything was in shambles.

'Wonder if I can find another portal gun around here....'

She'd have to look into that, especially if she wanted to explore and see what might come in handy later. Her footfalls were soft, echoing down emptied corridors. Moss and plant life were raging out of control in some areas of the labs.

Any other sound caused her heart to skip a beat and for adrenaline to pump through her. Each time she was disappointed. There were no adventures to be found in these drab hallways. She'd have to find somewhere better worth her time.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Lydia had sat for a while, attempting to calm her body and mind. She attempted to explore the room, little by little as if she were working her way out of her shell.

The room was a tiny one, filled with a small TV that seemed to be broken and some plants. Light streamed through a window, though, she wasn't able to look out. The walls were bland and a small painting was hung on the wall beside the bed she had been sleeping in.

She bit her lip, pacing back and forth slowly, deep in thought. She had already considered the thought of kidnapping; but why would anyone want her? Her stomach twisted at the possiblities. She quickly buried them in the back of her mind.

Walking over to the door, she jiggled the handle. It was locked; it seemed from the other side. She bit her lip, trying to think of a way she could get out. There wasn't exactly anything around she could pick the lock with; she didn't even know how to begin attempts at that. There were a few items laying about but she wondered if they were enough to break the door down.

She tried the handle a couple more times, trying to force the door open. When that didn't work, she rammed her shoulder into it. If the door didn't come down, someone would hear the noise. At least that much was true. She just hoped it wasn't anyone with malicious intent.

[/font]
----[x]----

Rick worked his new human hand carefully, studying how it moved. He had been exstatic to find these cyborg bodies, quickly tossing away his core body in favor of this one. He didn't believe that he would 'die' or if he had at some point, he didn't take the time to put thought into the risk.

This new body was far better than his old one. He wasn't limited by a rail or how far he could manage on a belt. No, he could go anywhere he wanted; there were no rules.

"This is gonna be an adventure." He stated allowed, no one but the wild birds able to hear him.

With that said, he wasted no time take off, the poncho around his shoulders billowing in the air as he ran. He couldn't wait to find some form of adventure. With GLaDOS out of commission, he could do whatever he wanted; they all could.

It was simply opening their minds to the possiblities.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Wheatley had wandered Aperture's ruins as the rails allowed him too, still hesitant on completely detaching himself from the rails just yet. What if that one was truth? The idea kept him in line.

A loud banging, almost repetitive greeted his ears and he picked up his pace. He was still a little clumsy in the new body and a couple of times Wheatley stumbled. He used the sound as his guide, playing a game of hot and cold with it.

If he could just find it.... It was the only noise that didn't belong to the wild birds in the area of these test subject rooms.

Finally he came to the room that issued the noise. Wheatley hesitated as a half hearted bang issued from the other side again. Someone or something was trying to get out. Wheatley timidly rapped his knuckles against the door.

"Hello?" He knocked louder, more urgently. "Hello? Is anybody in there?"

----[x]----

Genesis stopped at a four way in the halls. She didn't know where to go next, didn't know where any extra portal guns would be hidden at. She scowled at this, hands on her hips.

She needed one. She wanted one.

With the portal gun she could have infinite possibilities of exploration in this place! Adventure was the name of the game, it was part of what had lead her getting kidnapped. She had been running around, following after some suspicious men at the time...

Genesis shook her head. Now was no time to be brooding over the past. Nothing ever came from that anyways. She tugged at the collar of her button-up shirt.

At least she had managed to find some clothes lying about. They were dusty and most were too moth-eaten to wear but at least now she was out of that grimy Aperture jump suit.

"Well.... here goes nothing," Genesis announced. "Eenie, meenie, minie, moe...."

Last edited by Legendary Aries on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Lydia's shoulder was stiff by the time she heard a gentle rapping on the door. She stopped immediately, hesistating to answer. The voice was muffled and she could make out an English accent. The voice sounded curious enough, as if not knowing someone was in the room.

If she'd been a victim to someone else; wouldn't they know she was here?

She bit her lip, taking the door knob again. She jiggled it once more but it still wouldn't budge. If this went on, she was afraid she'd be in tears all over again.

"The doors locked from your side, I think." She called through the door. "Can you unlock it?"

She hadn't often admitted it to herself, but she hated being locked in rooms. She would get claustrophobic and this often led to panic. She'd have rather avoided that state. If it was a simple twist of a lock, she would be happy, even if she couldn't recall how or when she was brought here.

----[x]----

Rick worked his way down corridor upon corridor, making a mess of things. Shattered glass on the floor was simple to dash or even slide on. He didn't feel pain in this body - physical at least. When it came to the computers and wiring, the pain was simulated. A twisted joke by Aperture scientists, he could only guess.

It was a non-stop dash for him. He enjoyed this body and the freedom. In fact, it was exhilarating. So much enjoyment, he didn't take the time to think of anyone else who might be around.

Coming to the four way corridor, he barely managed to skid to a halt, his green glowing eyes spotting the figure seemingly pointing at each one. He crashed into the woman. Briefly, as he caught his balance, he wondered if he'd hurt her. His body was less than light weight after all and she'd taken a tumble from the impact.

"Oh, darn little lady," He began, his southern accent thick as he spoke. He knelt down to her, studying her for a brief second. "Well, I didn't hurt ya none, did I?"

He honestly didn't expect to see any human up and about. Most were, well, in less of a state to be doing so. This one was alright, however; until he plod into her. He hoped he hadn't done too much damage. Humans were fragile, he had heard, after all.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 6:56 pm

"Oh good, you are alive in there! Great!" he cheered, feeling simulated relief flood through his hard drive. Wheatley vaguely wondered if this is what humans felt how if it was entirely different for him.

It took a moment before it really sunk in as to what the woman on the other side of the door had set. As it did he hurried to oblige.

"Oh! Oh, yes, of course! That's a my bad! All on me, I'll get you out in a jiffy!" Wheatley answered through the door. He located the lock, a simple one that only required a quick turn of a knob. "Here we are! Free as a bird! Well... as close to it as you can be here... I suppose..."

He swung the door open slowly, so as not to hit her if she was too close. He peered around the door to get a look at her. A look of surprise shot across his face at how wild and dirty the woman looked though he shouldn't have been so surprised. It had been years after all!

"Oh, oh my! Uhm... You look positively disgu- I-I mean - fine! You look fine! Healthy, really! I wouldn't move around too much though, no knowing just what atrophied in your sleep!"

He worried if he was frightening her instead of the reassurance he was attempting to go for.

----[x]----

The footsteps had caused Genesis to stop, noting how they were growing louder and were at a pace that seemed to suggest that whoever it was was running. Before she had been able to get a glimpse of who it could be something hard had smacked into her, sending her toppling to the ground as the sound of all the air rushing out of her lungs resounded.

She rubbed the offended spot. The throbbing pain suggested something that wasn't organic had been the thing that smacked right into her at high speeds.

"Well, I didn't hurt ya none, did I?"

The voice was thick, a Southerner's, and caused Genesis to glance over at the person - thing? - that had rammed right into her. The most striking feature, the one that caught her attention first and foremost, was that the guy's eyes were glowing.

Not sure what to think about this she leaned away, eying his face from a new angle as if to ascertain what she was seeing. She was indeed, seeing his green eyes glow from the shadow his hat provided.

Genesis couldn't begin to fathom what the hell could have caused this. Was it an Aperture experiment? One he lived through? When she had been a test subject herself she had noted that many subjects didn't survive very long.

She shook the thought away.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked finally, a curious expression on her face.

Last edited by Legendary Aries on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Lydia could feel tears brimming in her eyes again. She chocked on a sob, attempting to speak. "You shouldn't lie to people," She scolded, in between shaky breaths. "I already know I look terrible. I don't care. I just want to know what's going on."

She wiped her wet eyes with her dirtied sleeve, momentarily regretting the decision. It was clear she hadn't been well taken care of her. She felt sticky and unclean. It as embarrassing to her, especially being in the sight of another person.

At least, she thought he was a person. Despite what she managed to study, she wasn't quite sure yet. His eyes glew a bright, unnatural blue and she could have sworn she saw wires protruding out of his back.

She didn't quite care for his condition at the moment; just her's. Lost and confused, she wanted answers. All she had recalled was walking home from work and than waking here. There was a giant gap in between and she had no idea how to fill it without some explination. He might have been able to provide them; or at least, she hoped he would.

----[x]----
Rick managed a laugh at the woman's reaction. It was hardly one he expected. He tipped his hat before sitting down with her, cross legged. "Name's Rick, little lady." He introduced, patting his chest. "Formly the 'Adventure Core'. Not much of a core left for me now. Just leaves the adventure!"

He grinned widely, watching the woman. She seemed to be on a bit of a wild streak herself. Not many chose to wander this place; it was still dangerous, even with GLaDOS shut down.

Regardless, perhaps she'd be someone to hang around. She seemed to be looking for something after all. Rick wanted to see what kind of adventure she was attempting to chase.

"And who might you be, little lady?" He finally inquired, waiting for a name in return.

He'd seen humans do this several times before and adopted their ways. Still, he briefly wondered how human he really appeared. Obviously, she was fishing for some form of an answer. He was sure she would figure out that he wasn't human rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:25 pm

At the tears that sprang to the young woman's eyes panic pulsed through Wheatley. He flailed his hands between them, worry distorting his new human face.

"Oh, no! No, no, no, no, no! Don't cry; I'm sorry!" he wailed profusely in attempts to placate her. He hadn't though she would be one prone to crying and wasn't sure how to deal with it at all.

"If it helps I won't lie again! Promise! But uh..." he halted, at a loss for words. Flustered, Wheatley wasn't sure how to keep going on. He cleared his throat finally, straightening up and tugging the suit he adorned into a more professional manner.

"Perhaps we should get things rolling, shall we? I suspect you'd rather like to get away from this grimy old place - maybe see if we can't find something for you to change into - though I wouldn't hold out much hope for that. Whole place is down in shambles!"

He continued to ramble, as if unaware of just how much time was passing as he did so. Many thoughts swirled in his programming and he had to blurt them out, share them with his new partner and hope that they could make some headway soon enough.

----[x]----

Genesis blinked, an expression that was a mix between aggravation and confusion adorning her face as this Rick answered her.

'What the hell is a core?' she wondered briefly.

She paused as Rick asked her for her name, wondering the validity of this man, his sanity and any of his skills and knowledge. Would he be an asset to travel around this broken down place with or just someone who would hold her back?

"Genesis," she finally answered, still eying Rick as if trying to discern exactly what he was by sight alone. It was impossible. Though that was the case Genesis couldn't deny the fact that, whether he was human or not, he was rather handsome looking in her eyes.

Her dark gaze drifted back to his glowing ones. She couldn't contain the question anymore. She had to know.

"Why are your eyes glowing? Are you radioactive or something?"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Lydia sniffled, trying to calm her shaking frame down. She didn't want to cry but she didn't understand what was going on either. Her confusion only led to a rational response. She feared the worst, for herself and for a family she wasn't even sure was still around.

She shifted nervously, unsure if she should follow or not. He was the only person she knew at the moment. It seemed the place was rather abandoned. When he had mentioned everything was in shambles, she began to believe his words.

So, what had happened?

She bit her lip before giving a brief nod in response. "You talk a lot." She commented finally, making small steps out of the room and passed him.

When she managed to get a look around, she took notice to several doors lining the walls. They were clearly on a catwalk. This troubled her more.

"Where are we?" She inquired, her hands hanging at her sides.

If this person kept rambling on, she might get answers. Than again, she might not. He seemed to like speaking, whether it was just a habit or he was just lonely; she wasn't sure. She liked the sound, however; liked his voice. It was comforting.

----[x]----

"Pleasure to meet ya, Genesis." He responded, tipping his hat politely again. The least he could do was act like a gentleman.

At the question, he couldn't help but laugh. It might have been a simulated feeling but he enjoyed it. He patted his knee, trying to stifle the laughter but finding himself unable.

When he finally calmed down, he snorted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Not really, little miss. I'm a cyborg, kind of at least. My body used to be a round metal ball. But since this place has gone under, I was able to make a quick switch into a better body. More convenient, you know?"

He slapped his chest, as if to prove that he was less human than he appeared. Of course, the explanation might not have convinced her. She seemed a fiery type after all. He had to admit, he was liking her already.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Wheatley was halted in his ranting right in the middle as she moved, heading out into the hallway. At least she was getting along now. Could make things easier on him. At her question he scratched at his head, feeling the synthetic hair beneath his 'flesh' - or at least what constituted it.

He dismissed the wonder at how the scientists had managed to simulate feeling.

"We're in Aperture laboratories, or at least what's left of it. Whole place went under when she went wild. Heard she was taken out by test subject! Can you believe it?"

Wheatley paused, as if in realization. He turned to the woman, noting she was a little shorter than he was in this body. Joy and pride bloomed in his chest, feelings he found he rather liked, at this revelation. He was finally bigger than someone else!

"What's your name by the way? Do you remember it? Haven't been asleep so long you've forgotten things like that have you?"

----[x]----

As he spoke Genesis had to fight to keep herself from becoming rather enthralled with this man's voice. The accent really fit him, she had decided rather early on. Still, that didn't mean she had to show it.

"A cyborg, huh?" Genesis tipped her head to the side, gazing at him with renewed curiosity. This went on for several long seconds before she made any further move.

Genesis leaned forward, inspecting his face as if for any exposed wiring or metal though she spotted none. She was so close though - close enough to thoroughly invade his personal space - she could hear something, something soft... like the whirring of machinery if she listened closely. The woman reached out poking at his nose. The 'flesh' was strange... Not like what she would have expected, not like rubber, but not like any sort of human flesh she had ever felt before either. Still, he generated heat - but if he really was a cyborg this could have been explained away by the machinery running long enough to generate the 'body' heat she felt.

"Huh...."

There was just one last thing she needed to confirm. Breaking any sort of personal space courtesy Genesis leaned down, pressing her ear against the man's chest, listening intently. That whirring sound could still be heard, louder now where there should have been a heartbeat. Could she also hear some sort of a ticking noise?

She pulled away and announced bluntly "You're weird."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:12 am

"Aperture?" She echoed his words, blinking at the man before her. "I thought that...or this place went bankrupt years ago...At least...I think that's what I heard."

Her mind was still foggy. She knew her name in the least and where she had been before all of this. She recalled her family and her job but not much else. What was
Aperture doing with people? Why was she in these so called 'labs'? She couldn't make heads or tails of it.

She lifted her head briefly, giving a slight nod that she recalled her name. "My names Lydia." She introduced, motioning to herself. "I don't recall much, but I do recall my name..."

She chewed at the inside of her mouth before continuing. "Who are you?" She inquired, shifting her weight. Her legs didn't quite care for the movement. She wondered how long she had been asleep. "And...who is this 'she' person you mentioned. Should I be concerned?"

Lydia was concerned about everything at the moment. She didn't need another worry on top of everything else.

----[x]----

Rick felt himself leaning backward as Genesis got rather close to him. He didn't quite find that he minded it; she was just acting rather strangely; a little too curious.

"Believe you me," He spoke, watching her face as she inspected him. "This place has more than enough to make a few cyborgs, it does."

He could feel his pride swell a little as she took interest. He'd been known as a bit of a flirt, even in his core form. Though, there weren't too many woman around to actually flirt with. Most of them were just cheesy pick up lines. In this new body, he figured it was a new start.

He laughed when she settled herself back down. "Weird?" He echoed her words. "Seemed like you liked what you saw, huh, little lady?"

He snickered slightly as he spoke. "Not that I'm complaining or anything! Lovely lady like you? Who in their right mind would complain?!"

Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:37 am

"Ah, just because they ran out of money didn't mean they stopped," Wheatley admitted, rubbing the back of his neck again. He began to lead the way, stopping only long enough to see if she was following after him. They might as well get moving as they talked, at least to areas the rail would allow him to go.

"I'm Wheatley, pleasure to meet you, Lydia," he smiled, his bright eyes glowing in whatever shadows engulfed the hallway. He grew uncomfortable at the mention of GlaDOS however. She was not someone they spoke about lightly. She may have gotten dismantled but still....

"She was in control of this whole lab! Kept running tests over and over, went a little crazy, actually. If we're lucky we can steer clear of her chamber, I'd rather not have to chance anything there!"

----[x]----

Genesis seemed generally surprised by Rick's flirting. Most times her 'do-what-I-want' attitude drove others off fairly quickly. Then again she just figured that he was a little different, hadn't had much time around other humans to know the difference.

"Ah-huh..." She smirked playfully next, reaching up to tug his leather hat down over his face lightly. "Best not get too full of yourself! Might be a turn off to some."

With that she stood up, releasing a long breath as she brushed the dirt and bits of glass off of her pants. She looked down at Rick afterwards. It wouldn't hurt to ask, after all.

"Hey, you happen to know where they stashed the portal guns at around here?" She paused for a moment before plowing on. "Some of these areas are a little too impossible to trek through without one - as was their purpose, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:16 am

Lydia took a few quick steps to match Wheatley's pace. He was taller than she was and had a longer stride. No doubt, the complaints in her limbs were also going to slow her down a little. She wasn't at her best and she doubted she would before for quite some time.

"They moved underground?" She suggested though, it seemed to be the truth. "Then why am I here...I've no affiliation with this...place at all."

She blinked as Wheatley went into further explanation of this woman or thing that seemed to be in the run of the entire place. Or was it tests? She wasn't completely sure herself. It was a scary thought, regardless. Something going crazy from doing tests. She wondered what kind of 'tests' they were.

She tried to put her mind off it, find something else to focus on.

As they walked, she couldn't help but feel her face warm from what she wanted to ask. If it had been her friends; she wouldn't have minded. This was a complete stranger and from the looks of it, a strange one at that. She still had no idea why he had wires coming out of him.

"Is there...running water anywhere in this place?" She inquired, changing the subject. She hugged her arms, trying to keep pace. "I'm not really comfortable with being so...dirty..."

She rubbed her arm awkwardly, averting her gaze to the cat walk. It was a long way down and she could still pick out rooms lining the walls. Just how many people were here?

----[x]----

Rick chuckled, pulling his hat back up toward his head so he could see. She certainly wasn't shy, that was for sure. He liked that; Genesis seemed like she would be fun to be around, much less flirt with.

"Can't blame a man for tryin'."

He wasn't really a man, quite obviously; but he likened himself to such. He looked enough like one now, after all. Who would know? If it wasn't for his eyes, he'd seem like everyone else up in the real world.

He turned his attention back to her, pushing himself to his feet.

"Welp, there's a ton of places somethinin' like that could be." He answered. "Things aren't exactly runnin' anymore, so it's hard to say where we could get one. Even if we found'em, we might not be able to get to them."

He shrugged his shoulders, laughing slightly. "But heck! It sounds fun! Make an adventure out of it!"

He hoped Genesis was just as enthused about the idea as he was. She seemed like she was looking for a little fun after all. Perhaps he could provide her that much.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:35 am

"Probably found you, took you in and put you right to sleep. Simple, really. Oftentimes a lot of you subjects were homeless or just taken right off the streets! The easier the target the better, I'd think," Wheatley rambled, nodding as he did so. He spared a glance up at the railing as they came to a t-junction in the halls. He could go either way attached as he was.

He frowned at her inquiry. "I'm not sure, really. I've no need for running water but it wouldn't hurt to look, I suppose, though I'd really rather get us going. Got things to do, objects to find!" He glanced at Lydia, taking in her appearance. "But if it'd boost your morale, we'll look and see if something can't be found!"

He offered her a hand to shake, recalling the custom from years prior. "Sound like a deal?"

----[x]----

She crossed her arms over her chest at his answer, humming response. "That's not exactly reassuring," she spoke slowly, slower than she had been, if only to counteract the fact that already Rick's accent was beginning to rub off on her. Speaking with anyone who had an accent for any length of time always resulted in her picking it up for awhile while in their presence.

She'd rather not give him that angle to flirt from.

However, his attitude was infectious. She hooked her arm around his, through the slit in his poncho, tugging him along down one of the four hallways - one of the two that neither of them had come down.

"Well then, Indiana Jones, why don't we get a move on?" she answered playfully.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:53 am

Hearing the explanation he had given made her feel a little angry. Out of all the people they could have chosen, it had to be her. She had to be kidnapped for what? Crazy experiments. Knowing that fact hurt her. She bit her lip hard, trying to calm the displaced anger. It wasn't like he had anything to do with it right? She shook her head, making attempts to change the subject, put the thoughts out of her mind.

"You're obviously not human than." She finally said. "The wires. Why do you need them?"

When he offered her his hand, she blinked at it, hesitating for a moment. She wondered if she should be trusting him so easily. It wasn't like she knew anyone else. She finally allowed her hand to slip into his, finding it rather cold. It felt different, not like skin but not like anything she could really place either.

"It's a deal." She replied, managing a small smile in return. "Thank you. You don't really have to do anything for me."

That much she knew to be true; he could have kept them on their way, fully knowing she would follow simply because she didn't have any place to go. No, he was showing her a kindness, attempting to make her comfortable at least. That much, she was rather appreciative for.

----[x]----

Rick found himself rather pleased that Genesis seemed to be warming up to not only him, but whatever risk they were going to take around the labs. It was well known that this place wasn't safe in any form; even when it was up and running.

"Well alright!" He shouted in return. "Let's find us some portal guns!"

In truth, he'd never gotten to use one; it wasn't like he had hands to use them with. Still, it was going to be an experience that he wouldn't soon forget. This body had more conveniences than he realized.

"I do remember one room I explored once when everything got shut down. There might be somethin' there. But it's pretty dangerous. You up for that, little lady?"

His grin widened at the suggestion. She seemed keen on this adventure, he had no doubt that she would accept regardless of the danger at hand. It would be fun, after all. Who could pass that up?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:40 am

At the question Wheatley turned, taking a wire into his hand and tugging at it again lightly. An almost frightened look crossed his face at her question.

"The told me," he began, in a rather hushed voice for him, "that if I detached myself from this railing I'd die! Can you believe that?!"

He continued forth down one of the two hallways, in the one the old subject showers used to be at and functioning. With any luck there would be at least one shower still running for Lydia. He did feel a little bad that he had driven her to tears earlier, even if it was just a simulated version of it.

Did that make the feeling any less sincere or was it just a watered-down version of the emotion?

The thought left him as soon as it had come.

----[x]----

She kept her arm hooked around his, as they moved at a pretty steady pace. By his quick steps Genesis could only guess that he was even more eager than her to get into some sort of risky exploration around the broken labs.

Genesis scoffed a little at his question. She smirked up at him, "if it's not dangerous or risky it's not fun~."

She tugged on his arm, noting how there was not enough give on his 'flesh' when she did so. All the more proof that he was not human at all.

"So, come on, quit dawdling and show me this room of yours, hmm?"

She wanted one of those portal guns again. She had had only one test with one, stuck in a room designed to test her stubbornness and comprehension. She had been in the test room for nearly three hours trying to figure out the difficult puzzle and oftentimes having forgone the puzzle's solution just to mess with the portals.

That had been the very last test that she had been apart of before she had awoken to the labs being so broken down. She recalled one of the scientists having looked disproving at the fact that she hadn't given up entirely in that room, jotting something down in a hurry on a clipboard before she had been returned to her 'room' for sleep.

Genesis just wanted to catch up on the time that she had missed out on asleep, unable to move, to think, to live.

The thought that so much time had been wasted on a hibernation of sorts rather than actual exploring was rather depressing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:20 pm

"You'd die?" She echoed the words, partly smiling at how he had said it.

She couldn't believe it; something like this. He wasn't human. This place, even studying the cat walks and many doors, it was obviously meant to run on some form of great technology. How would support of a life need to stay on wires. It seemed rather limited to her.

"You haven't tried to pull yourself off of it? Maybe it was a lie." She suggested. "You're not human, so why would people using technology like this want to limit you?"

Coming to the showers, Lydia took note of how it too had been in shambles. Still, if there had been at a time, something working her, maybe there still was. She hoped the water pipes hadn't ruptured or were in any way damaged.

Carefully moving from one place to another, she twisted both shower knobs. Some sputtered but no water came out. Others remained silent all together. There were only a few stalls left until one roared to life, water cascading onto her head.

She pulled back, shocked by the chilly water falling onto her. It was cold and she silent hoped the heat would work as well but if it didn't, she'd take it.

"I found one." She called to Wheatley. "Just...give me a little bit, okay? You mentioned there might be clothes laying about? Maybe you could have a look? You don't have to though."

It was just a suggestion. She didn't really feel comfortable knowing he was so close. Human or not, he was still the shape of a man. Knowing that made her nervous and bashful.

----[x]----

Rick laughed at Genesis. She was eager and that made things fun. She wanted danger and risks. There weren't many who often times did. In fact, most took the straight and narrow path. That was no fun indeed.

"Welp, we've got to go down one of the old shoots first!" He responded.

He picked up his pace, almost in mid jog. Occasionally, he glanced back, waiting to see if she was alright. Between the two he was stronger but only given the reason for being a cyborg.

"It ain't far now! We just have to hop into it and let us take it where we need to go! Best way to travel around this broken down place!"

It wasn't long before he located one of the shoots. It was dark but air still pulled things through. It was true things were in shambles here but that didn't mean things still didn't function. It was simply knowing the best way forward.

"Right here, this is it!" He announced. "We'll just hop in here and it'll take us where we need to go!" As if to confirm this statement, he patted the tunnel, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Wheatley nearly froze mid-step at her question. Had they lied to him? He glanced down at his new human hands, closing and opening them experimentally. The sign on those bodies had been a lie after all.

"I suppose it's possible but I'd rather not try it, not yet!" he answered finally as they came to the broken down shower stalls. He waited outside, peering in curiously as Lydia tried each stall one by one. He jumped as suddenly the sound of running water resounded, echoing about the room.

Lydia backed out of the stall, looking much like a caught deer, her eyes wide and rounded.

Wheatley placed a hand to his mouth to hide his grin, shoulders shaking slightly with his mirth. He wasn't sure just how she would react to being laughed at, after all.

He sobered at her question, straightening up. "Oh, oh, yes! I suppose I could go have a, a quick look about, see what I can't find!" He turned then, heading back the way he had come. He vaguely recalled where they used to keep some clothes, but would any of them fit?

"I'll be back in a moment!" he called after his shoulder. Even as he drifted down the hallway his voice fading he called out to Lydia. "Or maybe a minute, actually best not to keep track, really! I'd rather not be late!"

----[x]----

Genesis picked up her pace, trailing behind the man as closely as she dared. She'd rather not have another incident of running smack into him if he suddenly decided to stop on a dime.

"Chutes, huh?" she echoed back. Curiosity peaked she worked to keep pace with him. It must have been longer than she had though since she had been awake and moving. Still, she fought to keep her breathing even and ignored the protesting from her legs.

When Rick stopped, patting the chute that jutted out of the wall Genesis slowed herself to a walk, pacing herself and catching her breath even as she crouched before it. The suction to it was rather powerful, tugging her hair forward and even picking up odd bits of debris at her feet and taking them down their reinforced glass pathways.

"Seems sturdy enough," she noted, picking up a large chunk of concrete and holding it up into the tunnel. She waited a moment before letting it go, watching it zip out of her hand and out of sight. For several moments she could hear it clanging against the glass sides until it was too far out of hearing range.

"You sure you got the right one?" she glanced up at Rick. "As much as I love exploring I'd rather not end up anywhere like an incinerator...."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Lydia listened to Wheatley's voice getting softer as he went looking for clothing. His constant rambling at least gave her fair warning of when he was around.

Feeling better that she was alone, she peeled off the old clothes she was in, grimacing at their state. No doubt she was in a worse state.

She wasted not time getting under the water. It had warmed and she was thankful for it. At least she wouldn't freeze.

Running a hand through her matted and greasy hair, she heaved a sigh. She was feeling a little better now; being able to wash. Still, she would have rather been home. She missed it and wondered just what become of her family and her living place.

Attempting not to dwell on it too much, she found an old bar of soap, soaking it in the water before rubbing it in her hair. It wasn't shampoo, but it would at least leave her feeling clean.

----[x]----

He watched as Genesis took to experimenting with the chute. Obviously, she'd never tried this before. Someone was wild as she was, it seemed crazy not to have tried long ago. Test subjects were rather limited to where they could go however.

He snickered slightly. "Now don't you worry!" He shouted. "I've taken this one before! It'll take us where we need to go! Trust me!"

Without much more thought or waiting on a reply, he pulled himself inside, holding onto the opening of the chute so he wouldn't be pulled in quite yet.

"Just follow me, little miss. We'll be alright!"

With that said, he let go, letting the suction pull him in. He had to admit, it was different with a somewhat human body; more to be careful about. He briefly wondered if this was safe for a human but pushed it aside quickly afterward. There was no fun in safety! This was a once in a life time chance, after all!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 pm

Wheatley wandered the halls, searching. Some hallways were caved into or otherwise blocked forcing him to back track and around. It left him frustrated, oftentimes having to back track around further solely because of the rails. Because of this he wondered just how long he was really taking.

In his programming he found a clock but attached to it was a note file that read not to use it or he'd die.

In exasperation Wheatley sputtered aloud. "Is there anything I can use without dying?!"

Never the less he continued onwards until he reached the room. Here he stopped, scratching at his cheek. He didn't know what would fit Lydia.... He stood there for a moment, head inclined to the side. Finally he clapped his hands; he knew how to solve this problem.

----[x]----

Before Genesis could say anything Rick had allowed himself to be taken in by the chute. She huffed, blowing her bangs out of her face before she followed suit.

No use being left behind.

Her heart seemed to skip a beat and her stomach flopped, butterflies floating through it as she was pulled along with pieces of rubble and debris. She could see Rick ahead of her, a short distance away and his hand over his hat to keep it on his person during the 'ride'.

A grin stretched over Genesis' lips at the exhilaration of the ride. She let out a whoop as they went, glancing around herself and seeing what she could spot as they zipped by to the end of the chute's pathway. She could see still function robots every now and again and even a few weighted cubes in a chute a distance away.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:24 am

Lydia hadn't spent time just going over one wash, but quiet a few. Even if she was clean the first time around, she still didn't feel like it. She also just enjoyed the water hitting her body. It was a sort of calming effect for her. She let her mind wander, listening to nothing but flowing water.

Eventually, she turned the water off just as it was starting to get cold again. A shiver raked her spine as she stuck her head out, looking this way and that.

She searched for a towel or something to dry herself off with. There was nothing near her, no towel she could see. Her clothes were still scattered on the ground. She wasn't about to slip them back on or use them to dry.

She pouted, though, on the inside she felt a little panicked.

"Wheatley ran off..." She finally muttered as if anyone was around to care. "And I don't have a towel..."

----[x]----

Rick laughed at Genesis's own excitement. She might have been hesitant at first but she seemed to be enjoying herself now! Not to say he blamed her; it was a wild ride.

Around them, some parts of the facility still ran. They passed some turrets suck inside the tubs or weighted cubes. Those could have been fixed, of course; but no one was about to wake up GLaDOS to clean up.

It seemed just as soon as the ride started, it ended. He shot out of the chute, hitting the ground with a loud 'thump'. If there had meant to be pain, he didn't feel it. He just let out a hearty laugh.

It had been a while since he had this much fun! He enjoyed having someone to share it with. Now, he only had to wait for her to get out as well. Than they'd be on their way.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 am

Wheatley eagerly made his way back, not wanting to waste time in case Lydia was finished and waiting. The clumsiness he had initially felt upon entering the new body was beginning to lessen as he grew used to the movements and the programming required to run his body.

It felt like no time at all as he ran until he was back. He hesitated outside the broken down doorway. He couldn't hear the water running anymore.

Curious he poked his head around the door frame.

"Hello?" he called out. "Are you done? Or rather are you still alive? Suppose I should have asked that first.... Say something if you're still alive, please!"

In his arms he held a pile of clothes, garments that he had grabbed that might or might not fit the young woman. He'd let her rifle through them at her leisure, assuming she hadn't died or run off.

----[x]----

Genesis barely had time to brace herself before she shot out of the chute, landing with a muffled thump over her own and sliding over the dirty floor a few feet. Her tailbone throbbed and she remained on the ground for a moment before rolling onto her feet, a stubborn expression replacing the stunned one.

"I'm good, I'm gold!" She straightened out her jacket as if to prove her point, glancing about herself and her surroundings.

She paced a few steps around, eyes darting here and there, taking it all in.

"Well, what a dump! Hope there's something to show for here...." Genesis turned to Rick then. "Where to next, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 am

Lydia had stuck herself back into the shower, waiting for the air to dry her skin rather than towel dry. When she heard Wheatley's voice, her face warmed, blood rushing it it faster than she would have liked. The question's he asked almost made her laugh. In her current situation, she wasn't sure if that was appropriate or not.

"I uh..." She began, her voice cracking slightly. She mentally scolded herself for it. "...I don't have a towel...so..."

She wasn't sure if he'd understand what she was saying or not. As long as he didn't walk in on her; she assumed she would be fine.

----[x]----

Rick watched, a little unsure if Genesis was alright or not at first. She took a pretty hard tumble coming out of the chute. Unlike him, she felt every bump. But he was glad when she got back onto her feet.

"Ain't too far now!" He announced, hopping to his own feet. "Come on little lady! Or do I need to carry ya?"

It was just a little push; he wouldn't have minded carrying her at all.

Still, they had to get on their way. He started his pace, hoping she would be able to catch up. That was, unless she wanted him to go about carrying her; which he would gladly oblige to.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 12:55 am

Wheatley was quiet for a moment, not quite understanding Lydia's hesitance to come out. Not until his eyes drifted for a moment, spotting the dirtied raiment she had adorned before hand. It clicked for him after that, his knowledge on humans being a little rusty after all this time had passed.

"Oh... Oh! ... Oh, I see! Well, uh, let's see," he glanced down at the pile of clothes in his arms, a smile brightening his face. "You're in luck then, I brought quite a bit for you to pick through! No need to thank me, I suppose... though it would still be nice... Actually I'll take whatever thanks you'd give me, be nice to get some, some appreciation around here!"

He stepped forward, into the room a few paces before he dropped the large pile of clothes on the ground. Shirts, shoes, pants, skirts, dresses - all sorts of items tumbled over one another and landed in a strewn pile.

"I'll just leave these here and I suppose go wait in the hallway... Yes, that sounds reasonable, I think."

With that he did just as he said, turning and exiting the room and heading a few yards down the hall to reassure that she had the privacy she wanted for the moment.

----[x]----

A mischievous look crossed Genesis' face at his offer. It was playful one, that she could discern - or maybe it was just her interpretation?

Never the less, Rick had offered....

She padded along, trying to keep her footfalls quieter until she was behind Rick. This was when she jumped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs about his waist. She ignored the smarting that resulted from the impact. Instead Genesis pointed down the hall and shouted,

"Onward, ho, Ricky my boy!"
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 am

Lydia listened to his rambles before Wheatley took off again. She felt a little bad. He wanted to be thanked quite obviously. She'd have to do something to make sure he felt he had done something good.

She peeked out, making sure he was gone before she grabbed a few of the garments and put them on. Some didn't fit, either too small or two big. Some where uncomfortable as well but she had no room to complain.

Eventually, she settled for a blue and white flower printed dress, jean jacket, and tennis shoes. Blue leg warmers covered her her legs and the top of her shoes. She felt better this way.

Lastly, she tugged at her hair, pulling it back so it wouldn't be in the way. It had grown a considerable amount. She had always kept it short, after all.

After she felt she was finished, she quickly exited the stall. She swallowed hard, exiting the room. When she found Wheatley, she inhaled deeply before throwing her arms around his neck. He wanted to be thanked after all; this was the easiest way she knew how.

----[x]----

Rick was a little surprised when she climbed onto his back. He hadn't been prepared in the least and had to catch his balance before both of them ended up toppling onto the ground. He laughed afterward, wrapping his arms under her legs to make sure she was secure.

"Well, alrighty than!"

With that said, he took off down the hallway. It was darker, lights flickering. The entire place had been in a rather poor state and he had to watch where he stepped, in case his feet were to get caught in something.

He only assumed this made the ride a little more fun, with his dodging, leaps, and bounds; it had to be a riot. He found himself quite enjoying it.

After a little while of running, he skidded to a halt in front of a door. It was open and inside, it was dim.

"This would be the place!" He announced suddenly. "Least, last time I was here, the portal guns were here! Not many around to take them either!"

He walked inside the room, halting only for a moment to allow Genesis to slip off his back. He could only imagine how many more adventures could be had with one of these devices, much less two of them! There were so many possibilities! It made him excited just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]   [|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[|Portal|] Aperture Adventures [|Open RP|]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next