AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okami Yammi
Okami Yammi

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Empty
PostSubject: Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10"   Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:20 am

Quote :
And these next set of steps revolve around the Passing. I really don't want to kill off any :'(...anyways enjoy!
{EllisxReader}
{Slight NickxReader}

P.s. For all the Nick fans out there (if there is any besides myself and others I know) some NickxReader will come into play real soon!

Knight: Makin' my job harder, are we?

Quote :
Step 10: Always expect the unexpected.

“The name’s ______.” you introduced as the girl in the red sweater shook your hand with a smile.

“Zoey,” she said while letting your hand go.

By then a biker looking man nodded at you once, “I’m Francis," he began before hooking his thumb behind him. "This is Grandpa Bill, and the manager is Louis.” he introduced as you made a mental list for the four new names.

Knight: What, more people to harass?

Quote :
“You know Francis; we have the mental ability to introduce ourselves.” The African-American man said in an annoyed way before offering you a friendly smile.

“Young lady,” the veteran began and you assumed this was Bill. “Why are you wandering around here by yourself?”

Knight: Oh god, here it comes..

Quote :
Where to start?

“Well,” you began. “Last time I saw my teammates was back in the car of a famous stock car racer by the name-”

Knight: Wait, what happened to the rest of your team? How did you lose them?!

Quote :
“I hate stock car racing.”

“…That’s nice, so…Ellis the adorable yet goofy mechanic sort of…slammed on the brakes a little TOO hard and I went flying out. Landed here on this grass…guess they haven’t noticed me gone yet.”

The four looked at you as though you had just admitted that you were immortal; Bill though shrugged before bringing out a red pack you were all too familiar with. “Stand still then let me heal ya, after flying out of a car you have bruises and scratches.”

Knight: Wow, she'd be DEAD.

Quote :
Yes sir,” you said with a mock salute as he chuckled before beginning to wrap the large wound on your arm.

Minutes later Bill stepped back and Zoey took a seat beside you while laying her assault rifle on her lap, “Oh my god!” your head snapped in the direction of the outburst as you smiled upon seeing the four you were initially with.

Ellis hurriedly jogged over where you were sitting beside Zoey, “______ you are okay afterall! Shit girl, I was worried as heck.”

Knight: NO. SHE WOULD NOT BE ALRIGHT, SHE'D BE DEAD.

Quote :
“How are ya holdin’ up Punky Brewster?” Nick asked as he made his way over to you.

“I’m fine really,” you assured while holding up your arms for them to inspect the damage. “I was healed already by Grandpa.”

“Young’n you had us worried,” Coach said with a steady smile.

Knight: Yeah, sure... Oh and I hate the nickname!

Quote :
“I hit Ellis a couple of times on the head for being so reckless,” Rochelle said with a wink.

“I said I was sorry!” he quickly defended.

“Did you say sorry to her overalls?” Nick asked with irritation and anger boiling through his smoldering eyes. “You could’ve killed her with your reckless hick driving!”

Knight: Oh my god this is so boring..

Quote :
Ellis didn’t pay attention to the conman’s words; instead he knelt down in front of you and held your gaze with his. “I really am sorry ______; I never meant to put ya through danger like that.”

You gave a sigh before offering him a smile, “It’s okay Ellis, I’m just scratched up is all. I don’t blame you.”

He grinned in return before clamping a gentle hand on your shoulder, “Thanks chickpea…although this incident reminds me of something.”

Knight: Blargh, petnames. Really?

Quote :
“What?” you asked with an innocent head tilt to the left.

“______, I’m gonna kill you.”

“Why are you gonna kill her?” Zoey asked Nick but before her question could be answered Ellis began.

Knight: Go ahead, Nick. Team-Kill Loud-Girl.

Quote :
“I ever tell you about the time my buddy Keith drove his car off a cliff, broke both his legs? It's not a funny ha-ha story so much as a make-you-think story. For instance: windshields look pretty durable, right? Not the case, according to Keith or you now. Anyways, son of a bitch flew right through that sucker and somersaulted in the air before landing feet first on the ground. It gets your legs tingling just thinking of it."

A long moment of awkward silence past and before you could comment that this was the first story that the others had let him finish, someone other than Nick stole the fun.

“I hate Keith.”

Knight: If the Sue-Author killed off somebody, it should be Loud-Girl..
Back to top Go down
http://starryeyedwriters.forumotion.com/u5

Xenomorph Sporking: "Dead Easy (Your Zombie Survival Guide) Step 10"
Page 1 of 1