AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 2nged5x

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Empty
PostSubject: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am

So, I'm on Tumblr and everyone is like 'you've got to log onto the Pokemon website on the 8th! There's big news!'. At the time, I thought it was some site update for Black and White Version 2. I did not expect to wake up this morning and find out the sixth generation and a multitude about the game had been announced.

But see for yourself!

You have no idea how fucking excite I am for this game now. Not only is Pokemon finally entering the 3D world on a hand held counsel but the starter look bad ass and the legendaries look fucking brilliant!

I'll be tracking the game throughout the months; see what the new Pokemon will be and hopefully the story line as well. I'm especially excited to see the evolutions of the starters, especially the fire type. It's about damn time they put another fox like Pokmon into the games!

Guys, I'm like, bouncing in my seat right now, you have none of the ideas. I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 509

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 pm

No! Shit! I don't have a 3DS yet! I'm so not prepared for this yet!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:

We need to get you a 3Ds, stat! You have to play this shit with me!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 pm

This March Hare wrote:

I don't have the $150-$200 bucks for one! Life, why do you do this to me?! Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Tumblr_md3xi5WbY71rsj5cu
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:57 pm

This March Hare wrote:

I don't have the $150-$200 bucks for one! Life, why do you do this to me?! Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Tumblr_md3xi5WbY71rsj5cu

nkadnjasdbasdas! I can't play it alone! That's like having macaroni without the cheese! You are the cheese to my macaroni! I can't do it without you!

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 2d8616f4
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:02 pm

This March Hare wrote:
This March Hare wrote:

nkadnjasdbasdas! I can't play it alone! That's like having macaroni without the cheese! You are the cheese to my macaroni! I can't do it without you!

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 2d8616f4
Now I gotta start getting uber-prepped and setting aside money each paycheck for a 3DS! Because I'm not allowing this to happen without me!

... But now the wait for each paycheck, the ultimate wait to get my hands on a 3DS and ignore the other games on my list is is gonna be torture.

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Tumblr_inline_mg42sgtkzN1r1wc5i
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:09 pm

B-but at least you have nine and a half months to do it! That's a lot of time to consider! And, and with the 3Ds, you should be able to connect with the internet so we can battle! It makes it all the more better and worth it!

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Italy_-_yay___hetalia_gif_
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:16 pm

This March Hare wrote:
B-but at least you have nine and a half months to do it! That's a lot of time to consider! And, and with the 3Ds, you should be able to connect with the internet so we can battle! It makes it all the more better and worth it!

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Italy_-_yay___hetalia_gif_
Well... yeah, but have you seen my list? It's ridiculous! And I still need a WiiU, a used XBOX and a PSVita because fuck you Ubisoft why do you need to make Liberations Vita-exclusive? And that's not even to make mention that Dead Space 3 is out in February and I've only got about $30 on it! And the Last of Us comes out sometime around summer, I believe!
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Tumblr_mdv561f14o1qd0j7a
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Why are your priorities with so many games and systems when mine are only on Pokemon?! Why is this a thing?! Why Gen 6!? I need Fang to play the games with me! I can't do it alone! I refuse to do it alone!

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 42ce93de920c26f7523a6be12c5adfa2
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 pm

The fact that Gen 6 looks fan-fucking-tastic isn't helping, either! Not to mention I have no idea how a new 3DS is going to interact with my router. the stupid DS keeps refusing to acquire the access point

And I haven't even put any money out for the Last of us! Luckily, if I pay them off in full before pickup, my employee discount will kick in and I can shove that discounted money onto another pre-order.... I wonder if we have Pokemon X and Y up for pre-order yet....

This shouldn't be so difficult, damnit!

and I must use Crowley again
Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Tumblr_mdv561f14o1qd0j7a
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:19 pm

That's what I'm really excited about! Sixth gen really shows that they're listening to the fans in my opinion! The legendaries are fantastic, the starters are fantastic, the general look and feel!

I haven't liked both legendaries since second gen. Sure, third gen's legendaries were pretty bad ass but these two. There are no words for how much I like the looks of them. No words what so ever!

The general look of the trainers as well really has me hoping that they're allowing customizable characters, especially considering there was a screen shot of the guy standing in front of a mirror. That could easily be giving away a hint of 'this is where you customize them'.

Just, there are no words to show how much I'm loving this gen already and there are nine odd months in between to wait! I can't wait that long!

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 2025364_o

DS never connected to my internet either. It was an issue where you had to unlock your router and change the entire settings, or some jazz. It wasn't until the DSi came out and than the 3Ds did they make it compatiblewith every router, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Surprise, surprise! My sister managed to set up my DS for wireless online. I'm going to have to try the global stuff now that I've been missing out on.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:38 pm

Surprise, surprise! My sister managed to set up my DS for wireless online. I'm going to have to try the global stuff now that I've been missing out on.

dasbdsjadsa!! Your sister is a wizard!

Go find my topic and put your friend code up! I will have to get your friend codes for all Pokemon games and make sure you be added! We can connect now! 8DD
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:40 pm

This March Hare wrote:

Go find my topic and put your friend code up! I will have to get your friend codes for all Pokemon games and make sure you be added! We can connect now! 8DD
Heehee

I'm trying to connect to the dream world right now. Hopefully I don't need to move back to the living room for a signal boost. I don't even remember where to find the friend codes at.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:46 pm

This March Hare wrote:

Heehee

I'm trying to connect to the dream world right now. Hopefully I don't need to move back to the living room for a signal boost. I don't even remember where to find the friend codes at.

I hope that works out! Dream world gets you all the special things~.

Pal Pad~. It's in your Pal Pad~.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:47 pm

This March Hare wrote:

I'll have to look here after the game saves here. It's taking its sweet time after 'tucking' Outlaw in. You'll have to toss me the link to the topic, by the by. I don't remember where you posted it at.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:06 pm

This March Hare wrote:

I'll have to look here after the game saves here. It's taking its sweet time after 'tucking' Outlaw in. You'll have to toss me the link to the topic, by the by. I don't remember where you posted it at.

Hope it's not going too slow for ya. D: Sometimes it takes it's good old time for me.

Ah, that's right here~.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:08 pm

This March Hare wrote:
This March Hare wrote:

Hope it's not going too slow for ya. D: Sometimes it takes it's good old time for me.

Ah, that's right here~.
It took its grand ol' time there.

I'll log in on Desire here in a bit and leave my friend code for ya before you get home.
Back to top Go down
Tyriant
Tyriant

DigiPartner : Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 013Calumon
PokéPartner : Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! 547

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:18 pm

holyshtitomg!!! It's so close it's in october omg I'm going to shit my pants. I'm so excited!! I gotta get myself a 3DS. Words can not describe the sound I just made.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Tyriant wrote:
holyshtitomg!!! It's so close it's in october omg I'm going to shit my pants. I'm so excited!! I gotta get myself a 3DS. Words can not describe the sound I just made.

Dude, I know right~! I'm so glad I paid attention to the Tumblr news thing I saw a week ago~. I did not expect this at all and now I'm uber excite for it~! I'm so, so glad my mom decided to buy me a 3Ds for Christmas instead of waiting for me to save up from work~. I want this game and I want it now!
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:03 am

So, thanks to dropping a crap ton of games and two consoles today for trade-ins with 30% bonus for 6+ games deal, 10% Powerup bonus, and the double the in-store credits for consoles traded in deal going right now I made out like a bandit with $200+.

So~, I got a 3DS and a copy of Pokemon Y all pre-ordered and neatly paid off~.
Love
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:24 pm

So, as far as I know, no new news yet. Most people have already figured out the existence of Sylveon.

But what I want to discuss would be new types. People have been throwing out theories of two new types, that being 'Light' and 'Sound'.

Personally, I'm surprised that they haven't done anything with 'Light' type Pokemon yet. That would be pretty darn cool if they finally went with something like that~. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 pm

So, new update~.

It has been confirmed that the 'new' Mewbeing is still Mewtwo. Mewtwo has gained a new form, apparently, thus giving us said new appearance.

I don't think it's a bad thing personally. I'm rather glad that after fifteen odd years, Mewtwo is getting a big role again. It's a big hit in the nostalgia department and I'm still rather excited about seeing what Mewtwo will provide in the upcoming games~.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Grenin10

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:21 pm

They finally added a goat and a panda to Pokemon! Celebrate!

News Here!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:40 am

Official new trailer has released and confirmed Fairy type Pokemon!

Two new Pokemon have been added to the ever growing list and a new feature to actually interact with your Pokemon has been added! Things are heating up guys!

Trailer:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!   Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big News for Pokemon Fans: 6th Generation Announced!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next