AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

PKM oc, Seneca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salya
Scooter
Scooter
Salya

PokéPartner : I love Suicune. =3

PKM oc, Seneca Empty
PostSubject: PKM oc, Seneca   PKM oc, Seneca Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm

PKM oc, Seneca 29xag46

Name: Seneca Kyina
Birthday: Jun 5th
Hair: Long pink hair that is down or up in a high ponytail... which her Pikachu doesn't let it stay up.
Eyes: dark blue
Height: 5'8
Blood Type: AB... I think
Skin: Fair
Birthplace: Pallet Town
Likes: Being alone, watching her Pokemon play, walking around and annoying Green.
Dislikes: being hurt, Charizard being overprotective, being told what to do and getting her Pokemon mixed up with Green's.
Seme/(dom) Uke/(sub): depends

Story: Seneca was born in Pallet town and grew up part way with Red and Green. She wasn't really allowed outside since her bones were so weak and would break easily if she fell. After Red and Green left town to become trainers, she became lonely. She didn't really get to make friends since she didn't like anyone other than her two best friends.

Well, on her 16th birthday, Pr. Oak gave her a pokeball with her first Pokemon in it. He told her that Green talked him and her mother into letting her too become a trainer but she had to be careful. That night, while thinking about leaving, she let the Pokemon out of the black pokeball* to see what it was. It was a Charmander. At first she didn't really know how to take it but she soon hugged her first Pokemon. She liked this particular fire Pokemon ever since Green showed her his and now she had her own.

So, the following morning she got everything that she needed and even some things in case she happened to break something. She kissed her mother goodbye, petted her mother's Ninetales then left with Charmander following closely behind her.

On her first week out, she somehow broke her left arm but managed to get three new Pokemon - a Rattata, Pidgey and Caterpie. She was rather happy until she talked to Green at Pewter City's Poke Center. He told her to keep the four Pokemon she had and he would get her some that he had two of already. He also told her to stop doing things to hurt herself after he saw her arm being wrapped up. She didn't really listen though. Red was wrapping her arm, making her flinch and Charmander glare.
After leveling her four Pokemon up, she were and battled Brock. She won and fell over a rock, hurting her right leg. So, Brock took her to the Poke Center to rest until she healed - which she did.

((I'm stopping there because I don't really want to post her WHOLE history from start to finish since I'm still working on things with her and Green. Like when did they start dating and such. So, any ideas would be helpful. ))

Game/show: Pokemon- Manga or game like. No anime Pokemon. Since I really hate Ash. >_> Also, she can only be paired up with Green... but I like to do sexual rps with her paired up with Red. Don't ask.
Back to top Go down
http://taintedwingz.weebly.com

PKM oc, Seneca
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassinsDen :: Forum Lounge :: Roleplay Corner :: Roleplay Character Hub-
Jump to: